Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 01-Dec-20, 12:54
Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65 Points: 22,416, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,139 Times in 393 Posts
Default Re: SessionGirls LIVE EVENT 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetuallylate2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe there were also a couple issues around this at the Session Girls live event, so would just like to help others avoid the same fate if possible.
I saw the live event - almost all of the "competitive" matches weren't competitive.

The pro stuff is fun to watch but if you're into competitive matches, in all fairness, I think Jennifer / SGP is on a different page as to what that means.
Old 11-Dec-20, 01:36
Producer
Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76 Points: 30,392, Level: 76
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

[QUOTE=perpetuallylate2;455331]Thanks, that's helpful. I would just respectfully emphasize that for anyone thinking of ordering a competitive match, use caution and make sure you directly, repeatedly clarify with SGP whether the girls involved will be willing to deliver that. Not trying to stir up anything or hijack the thread, but I had a bad experience with a competitive match I ordered from SGP a few months ago (Jennifer was not involved to my knowledge; you can read about it if you go a few pages back on this forum, but basically the guy I communicated with told me that even though we agreed to a competitive match, I should've known it wouldn't actually be competitive and hardly any girls or producers actually do competitive matches). I believe there were also a couple issues around this at the Session Girls live event, so would just like to help others avoid the same fate if possible.[/QUOTE
I will let you know what girls are willing to do it.
I know Jolene , Dez , Anji , Sybil , Sheena, Mistress Kara , Ariel X to name af few have no issues doing competitive.
XOXO

Added after 9 minutes:

Here is the FREE LiveStream info for Saturday!

100 Participants Allowed at a time, so first come, first happy. ��
Meeting Link: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Passcode: VNg7B5
Event Day: Saturday, Dec 12th.
Event Time: 2pm till 4pm Pacific Time
Step 1: Install the App
Step 2: Click on the Meeting Link Above
Step 3: Enter the Passcode
IMPORTANT! If you don't already have it, make sure you install the Zoom App on your Phone, Computer or Tablet prior to Saturday, it will save you time. You do NOT have to create an account, just have the App installed. If for any reason it doesn't work on your particular device, simply close out the App and try again.
Also, all viewers will be muted automatically, so if you say something and we don't hear you, there's nothing wrong, it's supposed to be like that. You'll be able to hear us, but we won't be able to hear you. If you'd like to say Hi or anything else, use the Chat window next to the video.

We look forward to seeing you!!!!
Jennifer XOXO

Last edited by Jennifer; 11-Dec-20 at 01:36.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jennifer For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-20, 01:51
Producer
Points: 980, Level: 12 Points: 980, Level: 12 Points: 980, Level: 12
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

I just have to give the correct account of what happened with perpetuallylate2. He kept using the word "Competitive", and I told him it would NOT be fully competitive, but it would LOOK competitive and he accepted that. He ordered 2 previous videos that he was overjoyed with, but they were NOT competitive. Mistress Kara vs Wind Goddess and Dez Desire vs Wind Goddess. Wind Goddess is 4'9", so yes, she was trying her hardest, but Dez and Kara barely broke a sweat. So no, those weren't competitive and he was happy with them. Then he ordered Big Red vs Jenevieve Hexx, and both girls assured me of their skills and that it would look good. When we filmed, no, they did not deliver, even though I told them to try and make it look better. The customer was not happy that it didn't look more competitive. I notice how he never mentioned in his post that he was really happy with the first 2 he ordered. Here's the bottom line. Most producers don't do full competitive because the girls are models and are not willing to risk injury for someone's video. So I NEVER told him and I never tell anyone that it WILL be competitive, I just say the girls will make it look good. SGP has spent the last year making satisfied customer after satisfied customer, loving their videos. So no, because 1 customer was not happy with the lack of intensity the girls put out in 1 out of 3 videos, I don't think any potential customers should be worried about "Suffering the same fate" as he puts it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perpetuallylate2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, that's helpful. I would just respectfully emphasize that for anyone thinking of ordering a competitive match, use caution and make sure you directly, repeatedly clarify with SGP whether the girls involved will be willing to deliver that. Not trying to stir up anything or hijack the thread, but I had a bad experience with a competitive match I ordered from SGP a few months ago (Jennifer was not involved to my knowledge; you can read about it if you go a few pages back on this forum, but basically the guy I communicated with told me that even though we agreed to a competitive match, I should've known it wouldn't actually be competitive and hardly any girls or producers actually do competitive matches). I believe there were also a couple issues around this at the Session Girls live event, so would just like to help others avoid the same fate if possible.
Old 11-Dec-20, 04:03
Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SessionGirlProductions [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I NEVER told him and I never tell anyone that it WILL be competitive, I just say the girls will make it look good.
As I said, not trying to hijack this thread, but the above is just an outright lie. See attached screenshot where I stated that I wanted it to be "100% unscripted/competitive" and the contact at SGP responded "All good on all that". Now, we did end up having to substitute Jenevieve for Wind Goddess, but at no point did we agree on a change to the nature of the match, and at no point was I told that the ladies would just make it "look" competitive. Not trying to rehash the whole experience here, as I already wrote about it in detail ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), but when someone says we agreed on something that we obviously didn't, I have to clear that up.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 10.28.50 PM.png (249.0 KB, 76 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perpetuallylate2 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-20, 14:02
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts

I get the impression that Session Girls will not produce competitive videos,neither mixed or f vs f.
Old 11-Dec-20, 16:27
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts

Quote:
As I said, not trying to hijack this thread, but the above is just an outright lie. See attached screenshot where I stated that I wanted it to be "100% unscripted/competitive" and the contact at SGP responded "All good on all that". Now, we did end up having to substitute Jenevieve for Wind Goddess, but at no point did we agree on a change to the nature of the match, and at no point was I told that the ladies would just make it "look" competitive. Not trying to rehash the whole experience here, as I already wrote about it in detail ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]), but when someone says we agreed on something that we obviously didn't, I have to clear that up.
Patrick is a lying POS

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following User Says Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Dec-20, 20:02
Producer
Points: 980, Level: 12 Points: 980, Level: 12 Points: 980, Level: 12
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
You notice he didn't show you a pic of previous emails where I told him it wouldn't actually be competitive, it would just look competitive. His only thread to hold onto was I said "All good". I said he constantly used the word "competitive", I cannot control the words he used to communicate. But I told him it wouldn't actually be fully competitive previously. And I have better things to do than have a war of words with someone, so I'll leave it at that, he can say whatever he likes after this. I've given you the true story.

Quote:
I responded on another one with the truth, and I'll leave it at that.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I get the impression that Session Girls will not produce competitive videos,neither mixed or f vs f.
Couple things, just to clarify, it's Session Girl Productions, not Session Girls, they are two separate entities. Session Girls does not make videos.
As for competitive, as I've said elsewhere, generally no, but there are exceptions. Competitive means going all out to try and win, and most girls are not willing to risk their bodies for one video. There are some girls willing to, but they are rare. However, that's not our decision, that is the girls. We would happily shoot a competitive match if the two girls, or the girl and guy were willing to go that hard, we have no problem with that. But when a customer comes to us and says he wants this girl and this girl to go full competitive, then generally the answer is no because the girls he chose are not willing to. And most customers end up settling for "making it look compeitive"... Hope that makes sense.

Added after 6 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadomination [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Patrick is a lying POS
This does not even merit a response but here's one. I simply told the truth of what happened after he posted a skewed version of our interaction. I never sunk to the level of grossly insulting him. So anyone reading this can make their own judgements.

Last edited by SessionGirlProductions; 12-Dec-20 at 20:02.
Old 12-Dec-20, 23:23
Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26 Points: 3,809, Level: 26
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SessionGirlProductions [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You notice he didn't show you a pic of previous emails where I told him it wouldn't actually be competitive, it would just look competitive.
Because those emails don't exist. Such a shame to see a producer lie like this rather than just acknowledging that what they produced didn't live up to what was agreed upon. I understand things happen, but honestly the "customer service" I've received from Session Girls Productions has made this situation so much worse. Live and learn I guess. I just hope others will take my experience into account before ordering.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perpetuallylate2 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-20, 00:33
Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36 Points: 7,301, Level: 36
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

[QUOTE=Jennifer;456773]
Quote:
Thanks, that's helpful. I would just respectfully emphasize that for anyone thinking of ordering a competitive match, use caution and make sure you directly, repeatedly clarify with SGP whether the girls involved will be willing to deliver that. Not trying to stir up anything or hijack the thread, but I had a bad experience with a competitive match I ordered from SGP a few months ago (Jennifer was not involved to my knowledge; you can read about it if you go a few pages back on this forum, but basically the guy I communicated with told me that even though we agreed to a competitive match, I should've known it wouldn't actually be competitive and hardly any girls or producers actually do competitive matches). I believe there were also a couple issues around this at the Session Girls live event, so would just like to help others avoid the same fate if possible.[/QUOTE
I will let you know what girls are willing to do it.
I know Jolene , Dez , Anji , Sybil , Sheena, Mistress Kara , Ariel X to name af few have no issues doing competitive.
XOXO

Added after 9 minutes:

Here is the FREE LiveStream info for Saturday!

100 Participants Allowed at a time, so first come, first happy. ��
Meeting Link: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Passcode: VNg7B5
Event Day: Saturday, Dec 12th.
Event Time: 2pm till 4pm Pacific Time
Step 1: Install the App
Step 2: Click on the Meeting Link Above
Step 3: Enter the Passcode
IMPORTANT! If you don't already have it, make sure you install the Zoom App on your Phone, Computer or Tablet prior to Saturday, it will save you time. You do NOT have to create an account, just have the App installed. If for any reason it doesn't work on your particular device, simply close out the App and try again.
Also, all viewers will be muted automatically, so if you say something and we don't hear you, there's nothing wrong, it's supposed to be like that. You'll be able to hear us, but we won't be able to hear you. If you'd like to say Hi or anything else, use the Chat window next to the video.

We look forward to seeing you!!!!
Jennifer XOXO
Great job on the livestream really enjoyed it. Wow all the ladies look beautiful and love their attitudes including yours Jennifer. In wow you are just a ball of muscle. Thanks for using my favorite hold the full nelson wonder how often you use it in semi comp sessions?
Old 13-Dec-20, 00:43
Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30 Points: 5,081, Level: 30
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Because those emails don't exist. Such a shame to see a producer lie like this rather than just acknowledging that what they produced didn't live up to what was agreed upon. I understand things happen, but honestly the "customer service" I've received from Session Girls Productions has made this situation so much worse. Live and learn I guess. I just hope others will take my experience into account before ordering.
I would not bother doing business with this company. Stick with companies that are reputable.

Tags
dez desire, jennifer thomas, savannah fox, session girls