Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Feb-21, 14:52
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Does Anyone Remember Pam ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I remember Lucy beating her soundly on her debut fight.
Somewhat irrelevant as the fight would have been largely scripted anyway.
I described one of the many sessions I had with Pam earlier here.
I once had a facesitting session with Lucy at her Oxfordshire home, it was funny as she had a male friend washing his (lovely) AC Cobra car in her driveway while she sat on my face in her living room. She was getting very excited then burst out laughing - apparently the friend had looked through the window and saw us, she said he wouldn’t have had any idea what was actually going on before seeing with his own eyes, so it was embarrassing/funny for her, and him.
BTW I wouldn’t be sharing these intimate details with active girls - here both ‘retired ‘ years ago....
Old 15-Feb-21, 19:35
Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38 Points: 8,227, Level: 38
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by james [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Somewhat irrelevant as the fight would have been largely scripted anyway.
I described one of the many sessions I had with Pam earlier here.
I once had a facesitting session with Lucy at her Oxfordshire home, it was funny as she had a male friend washing his (lovely) AC Cobra car in her driveway while she sat on my face in her living room. She was getting very excited then burst out laughing - apparently the friend had looked through the window and saw us, she said he wouldn’t have had any idea what was actually going on before seeing with his own eyes, so it was embarrassing/funny for her, and him.
BTW I wouldn’t be sharing these intimate details with active girls - here both ‘retired ‘ years ago....
No the fight was not scripted.
The Following User Says Thank You to markuk1 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-21, 15:46
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by markuk1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No the fight was not scripted.
And you don’t live in cloud cuckoo land?
Neither was a trained wrestler, Lucy was actually a stripper operating in pubs and clubs, Pam was certainly not a serious wrestler. So whoever ‘won’ in a ‘fight’ between them didn’t mean anything.
Who knows, or cares, who would win between them in a parallel world where they were ‘serious ‘ wrestlers...
Old 16-Feb-21, 16:57
Subboy2
This message has been deleted by Subboy2. Reason: not worth it
Old 02-Aug-21, 10:00
Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1 Points: 1, Level: 1
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross18 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow - thanks! every day I become an even more avid Pam lover, and regret not sessioning with her when she was around. I hadn't appreciated, till I saw the clips today, how sexy her cutglass voice is - in combination with her wrestling skill, her dusky beauty, her amazing range of outfits... I find the prostyle ones with boots incredible.

Am intrigued by jovanzi's comment some time back, saying we wouldn't recognise her if we met her now....?
Pam was my first mixed wrestling crush - all these years later her content still mesmerizes me. Crazy how she left such a lasting impact on so many. Truly one of kind.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrappedntapped For This Useful Post: