Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 06-Apr-16, 23:48
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts
Default Re: What's your guess, how many stories posted as "real" are actually true?

I'd wager some are definitely true, based on my own personal experiences wrestling women. Some are definitely hugely embellished but have elements of truth. It's also worth noting that men with this fetish - myself included-aren't necessarily fighting back all that hard sometimes...

So maybe 20% are true? Who knows? I'm sure details are changed but the gist of some of the stories makes them believable. But not all.
Old 06-Apr-16, 23:50
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: What's your guess, how many stories posted as "real" are actually true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Kanagal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So we have this fetish and like stories where the woman wins.
Well, mine are authentically true. I have a consistent track record of multiple years backed up by topical video pictures and videos. Any questions?
Old 07-Apr-16, 04:48
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

My experience as a story host was that people who don`t believe in authentic real life happenings either have never enjoyed such experiences, or else their experience amounts to nothing but paid for wrestling sessions.

The unbelief is amazing in this day and age with all the amateur utube vids that have been seen from time to time
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bruce911187 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Apr-16, 13:36
Points: 11,632, Level: 46 Points: 11,632, Level: 46 Points: 11,632, Level: 46
Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8% Activity: 54.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,019 Times in 630 Posts

If the story sounds too good to be true,it probably isnt.Same for someone who says they are female when they are not.
Old 07-Apr-16, 15:12
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If the story sounds too good to be true,it probably isnt.Same for someone who says they are female when they are not.
It`s very hard to create a good fake true story. I found it to easy to spot a fake because they tend to contain mistakes and by mistake I mean things such as wrestling moves that wouldn`t work in real life or encounters and/or dialogue that isn`t likely to really happen along with a few other things that tip them off.

Writers that have the talent to create a real sounding story without mistakes have better things to do then to spoof a few wrestling guys in a group or a web page.

At one time I had about 20 completely true personal experience stories posted on the internet. I have lived the dream and still do. My stories inspired others to share their experiences and for a few years I had a pretty special Yahoo story group.

Here`s the thing. People that had enjoyed experiences like mine tended to recognized the truth in my stories. Those that haven`t tended to be skeptics and naysayers.

And per the fake internet girl thing. I had a couple of lesbian Yahoo friends who told me that 95% plus percent of the female id`s in yahoo groups were men. That was 15 years ago or so but I doubt much has changed. Like a fake true story they are easy to spot because men do a poor job of impersonating women. That was the opinion of my two sadistic lesbian friends anyways
Old 07-Apr-16, 15:45
Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22 Points: 3,048, Level: 22
Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1% Activity: 17.1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Kanagal [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So we have this fetish and like stories where the woman wins. And it definitely happens, it is possible, that's not my point. Women can beat men with superior technique and some women are stronger than some men.

At the same time anybody who has some real martial arts experience or just is realistic about this topic knows that it's pretty rare in reality that women are stronger than men, beat them up, destroy them etc. It's just very seldom.

There is a reason that competitions in almost every sport have different classes for men and women. There is a reason that you don't see women taking on men in the Octagon.
And even to beat up the often mentioned "average male" a woman has to be either a really good fighter or strength wise among the top 10% of women, because that's about how strong an average male is.

Yet if you look at a forum like here you have stories where women beat the crap out of males all the time, so many of them are described as real. Almost everybody who has this fetish seems to also experience something which fulfills it.

I've never ever had a physical confrontation with a woman in my entire life outside the gym and I don't know a single friend who had one. And in the gym I grappled with probably hundred different women over all the years of training but I never got dominated and I'm definitely not a beast for a man.

So what's your take on that? You think almost all of them are fake? Some true, some fake? 50:50? How often does it actually happen? How many stories do you believe?
If I have to pull a number completely out of my ass, I would say about 40% at most are true. Those stories that are really just assault are much more likely to be false. Other than that, I would have to read the story to say if it is false or not, which I don't because I seldom find the stories interesting.

However, you have to consider this: let's say that such events as you described do happen. Doesn't have to be common, just happen. If they do, then recounts of those events would concentrate into places like this, and so would make these things look more common than they really are due to presence.

Anyway, who cares if they are real or not? It's their fantasy, so let them have their fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to furrygrappler For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-19, 08:48
Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15 Points: 1,542, Level: 15
Last Achievements

I would say about 50/50. All my accounts are true. I have never had an official session but I have had matches with 3 of my exes, one of whom was a stripper. I have posted about her in a few posts. She is the first person I've shared my fetish with, got her started on it and she was able to effectively use it against me. All 3 of my exes had some physical quality that they were better than me at and all of them used those advantages effectively and were good at making sure I did not adapt to them. I think the real strength of women lies in observation and memory and using their knowledge correctly. It has also been my experience that the women that do compete with men are more ruthless than the men and also more determined. Women also have the advantage of surprise strength because they rarely bulk up, even as they get stronger. With men you can generally tell their level of brute strength by their build while it is harder to gauge that in a woman. Finally, every woman I have ever met has much better cardio than me and, pretty often, equal or greater stamina and endurance. Sorry for the long post, but when counting all these factors, I believe that the women described on this website probably are truly beating us.
Old 10-Jun-19, 03:35
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

What I don't understand is why some people are willing to go to such lengths just to try and fool people. Exaggeration is one thing and telling a story in first person can add to it. I don't even care if the author doesn't specify if its real or fake but why go to such lengths to try and convince people that it actually happened? There have been several threads in the past few months where people continually insist that a clearly fake story is true and even go as far as to pass off other people's pictures as their own to try and "prove it". Inevitably someone calls them out on it but why even do it? Do the authors just think that people are more likely to be interested if they think its true?
The Following User Says Thank You to enigma For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Jun-19, 05:55
Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45 Points: 11,092, Level: 45
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,165 Times in 1,032 Posts

What does beat the crap out of mean? If I do a session and ask the girl to scissor me and she does... I probably can't get out (at least if she's big/strong). But if it's a real fight, I still have 75+ lbs. on these girls and could defend myself. Of course it's fantasy. I'm not paying a bunch of money to find out I'm stronger than a woman 100 lbs. smaller than me.

I don't know what exactly is meant by stories, if it's about sessions or "lol omg my friend's sister beat me up even though i workout twice a day"

And anyone who fetishizes real violence (like the Hope Solo fans) should feel ashamed.
Old 10-Jun-19, 07:38
Points: 5,838, Level: 32 Points: 5,838, Level: 32 Points: 5,838, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Well, I think most fake stories are easy to recognize - the writters just write about their fantasies, and from their point of view (after replaying the fantasy many times in their head), they do not realize it is so obvious . I think they usually do not do it to fool anyone, I suppose just the fact that they made their fantasy "real" by writting it up as if it happened and sharing it turns them on.

Sometimes, I am puzzled. Like - a guy writes a story about how his hot colleaugue or neighbor challenged him, posts some photos of "her" (found on internet) and asks what other thinks, if he has a chance, what moves should he use, etc. I read that, smile, want to hit the back button... and then notice there are several well meant advices. And I wonder - have those guys just accepted his game and play along, or do their really think the story is genuine?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RobRoy For This Useful Post: