Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Sep-16, 01:17
Producer
Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49 Points: 13,192, Level: 49
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,115 Times in 217 Posts
Default Biggest / Strongest / Most-skilled Session Wrestlers?

Hey gang,

I've been trying to put together a list of session wrestlers who embody the best combination of the following:

• Size (height and / or weight)
  • Strength
  • Legitimate fighting skill

Basically, I'm looking for female session wrestlers in the mold of Severa, Ina Black or Dominique Danger. Perhaps a minimum weight of 175 lbs. would be a good baseline? And, of course, I'm looking for ones who are still active / not retired.

I know there are plenty of awesome, legitimately skilled smaller girls out there (VeVe Lane, Ariel X, etc.) but any help the board could provide with suggestions on bigger skilled girls would be awesome!

So, who would you recommend?
Old 05-Sep-16, 02:33
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Biggest / Strongest / Most-skilled Session Wrestlers?

Kasie, Arekah, Anika, Alice, Lucrecia, Sade and Amazon Annie are ladies I'd add.
I haven't met Anika but on video she appears extremely skilled. She teaches a martial art, not sure which.
Kasie and Arekah have upper body strength comparable to most men close to their size. Arekah is a very good freestyle wrestler (she has some grappling training, unsure which style), Kasie is probably good enough to compete with most male college wrestlers.
Alice has a black belt in taekwondo and blue in bjj, she'll probably earn her purple soon as she seemed better than other blue belts I've wrestled. Lucrecia apparently started bjj 2 years ago, she doesn't use it much in her videos so not sure her skill level. Sade now works with Syd Blakovich's group in San Francisco, all of them are capable wrestlers so she deserves a mention here. Amazon Annie has good freestyle skills, she can handle smaller opponents below blue belt level.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-16, 13:25
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kasie, Arekah, Anika, Alice, Lucrecia, Sade and Amazon Annie are ladies I'd add.
I haven't met Anika but on video she appears extremely skilled. She teaches a martial art, not sure which.
Kasie and Arekah have upper body strength comparable to most men close to their size. Arekah is a very good freestyle wrestler (she has some grappling training, unsure which style), Kasie is probably good enough to compete with most male college wrestlers.
Alice has a black belt in taekwondo and blue in bjj, she'll probably earn her purple soon as she seemed better than other blue belts I've wrestled. Lucrecia apparently started bjj 2 years ago, she doesn't use it much in her videos so not sure her skill level. Sade now works with Syd Blakovich's group in San Francisco, all of them are capable wrestlers so she deserves a mention here. Amazon Annie has good freestyle skills, she can handle smaller opponents below blue belt level.
Thanks for these suggestions!
I know Arekah doesn't do any video work, unfortunately. She definitely seems like she'd be awesome on-camera.
As for Kasie (Kavenaugh, I assume you mean, correct?), she doesn't really do competitive wrestling. At least not anymore. Which is a shame, because I've always been a fan of her size and strength and would have loved to have worked with her maybe 10 years ago when she seemed a little more into kicking ass and taking names!
I'm hoping to work with Alice and Lucretia in the next little while, but these things can often be iffy (as per Sydney Thunder's cancellation due to injury). But cross your fingers for us with Alice and Lucretia!
I also think Annie would be awesome to work with, too. But she's been a bit standoff-ish with regard to wrestling competitively on-camera when we've chatted previously (and I completely understand her thought process on comp. wrestling).
I just looked up Sade in SF, as you mentioned, and, heck yeah, she looks pretty great!
Who is the 'Anika' you mentioned, though?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-16, 14:24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Mixed Wrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for these suggestions!
I know Arekah doesn't do any video work, unfortunately. She definitely seems like she'd be awesome on-camera.
Who is the 'Anika' you mentioned, though?
Arekah might be interested in doing something more wrestling focused than fetish focused. The thing is she's always fully booked on her visits, so there's little in it for her to do a 1-shot (that leads to someone else making money off the content vs her 1 payment) as far as she's concerned. Maybe you could work out an arrangement with her, such should be something staying between you and her obviously.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 05-Sep-16, 15:08
Points: 3,452, Level: 24 Points: 3,452, Level: 24 Points: 3,452, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Arekah sounds pretty incredible from this session review.

" 2014-08-14 22:45:18 +0000

I arrived for the session with great expectations since I’d challenged Arekah to keep me completely in her control for the entire session. I arrived and she was in a sports bra and impossibly short shorts. Her thighs looked bigger than I remembered. After I changed she immediately threw me up against a wall and held my neck tightly in one hand – feet nearly pulled up off the floor. As I tried helplessly to pry her hand away, she explained her rules. It was Arekah’s leg jail and I was an inmate. While I could tap, she would only back off – not let me go. There would be no breaks. I could try and escape, but that would be punished. As she said this, she tightened her grip and punched me in the stomach so hard I cried out in pain. She smiled and threw me onto the bed.

For the next hour, she held me in more scissors and chokes than I knew existed. She loved playing with me in a body scissor as she would tighten so I couldn’t breathe, watch me struggle to inhale eventually tapping. She could control every breath I took – she is amazing. She combined holds with her arms and legs that made it impossible for me to move. Once when I tried to go for the door as it was way too real, she grabbed me in a rear naked choke (which she held tight – but not choking me – she was just controlling me), dragged me back to the bed, fell backward onto it pulling me down on top of her as she locked her ankles in front of me and applied a devastating scissor. “I warned you” she whispered in my ear as she tightened even more with her legs and arms.

I remember glancing at the clock while locked in a triangle choke hoping the hour was nearly over as I didn’t know how much more I could take. We were only 12 minutes in.

It’s scary how strong she is and how she is able to totally control me. I must have tapped over a hundred times. I pleaded for her to let me go and she would simply smile and reply “Nope. No parole from Arekah’s jail today”. She was having an incredible amount of fun. She loved it as I started to cry when she wouldn’t release me. “You shouldn’t have challenged me to keep you in my clutches for the hour. Too late now, inmate! Don’t cry – it won’t help your situation.” Once more – an instantaneous jolt of pain shot through my ribs. She laughed. This was the first time I felt true fear in a session – I couldn’t escape, and I couldn’t stop her.

With a minute to go, she caught me in a body scissor and held my arms in as well. She explained that she was going to start squeezing a little harder throughout the minute. I could see the clock and at about 30 seconds to go, I couldn’t inhale. She tightened more. My hands were trapped. I couldn’t tap. She counted down the last 10 seconds and I though I was going to pass out – the pain and pressure was unreal. When she let go, I collapsed and couldn’t do anything but catch my breath and handle the pain in my body.

So – be careful what you wish for – she can take any fantasy and make it a painful reality. For the next week, my ribs neck and arms all were constant reminders of the dangers of Arekah’s leg jail."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Africa For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-16, 15:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Africa [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Arekah sounds pretty incredible from this session review.
Arekah is at the top of the inverted session pyramid for me, she touches all 4 corners: beauty, magnetism, strength and intuition.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-16, 15:37
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Arekah might be interested in doing something more wrestling focused than fetish focused. The thing is she's always fully booked on her visits, so there's little in it for her to do a 1-shot (that leads to someone else making money off the content vs her 1 payment) as far as she's concerned. Maybe you could work out an arrangement with her, such should be something staying between you and her obviously.
If her one-time payment is more than what she'd make from a session (or two, or three, depending on how long it takes), I fail to see why that matters. Unless she has a problem with people making money off of her, or with there being videos of her accessible to all.
The Following User Says Thank You to ed209 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-16, 16:23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If her one-time payment is more than what she'd make from a session (or two, or three, depending on how long it takes), I fail to see why that matters. Unless she has a problem with people making money off of her, or with there being videos of her accessible to all.
That's more or less it. The offers she has gotten recently aren't high enough, her opinion, that she considers it good compensation given the back end.
Old 05-Sep-16, 16:35
Producer
Last Achievements

Quote:
Daaaang, poor girl wears braces on BOTH knees!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Absolute Mixed Wrestling For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Sep-16, 17:06
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute Mixed Wrestling [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Daaaang, poor girl wears braces on BOTH knees!
Not sure when those were taken, I believe she was rehabbing some things earlier this year. Doesn't seem to be the tentative sort. I emailed her a few months ago and she certainly didn't mention wrestling with them on.