Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Sep-19, 18:00
Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34 Points: 6,417, Level: 34
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Atom Ant, little godess need strong men to beat

A it is.
Old 22-Sep-19, 19:35
Points: 41,431, Level: 89 Points: 41,431, Level: 89 Points: 41,431, Level: 89
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 11,100 Times in 971 Posts

A please
Old 23-Sep-19, 01:06
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Torn between A and C.
Old 24-Sep-19, 18:36
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

I'm working on the third part of this story. A new battle of the sexes is inevitable because Emilio has serious problems accepting that a young girl who does not reach his chin can defeat him in a fight, but she will soon have another opportunity to teach him a hard lesson.

Or maybe not? Very few male boys are able to defeat the powerful Atom Ant and have 'their way' with her, but Emilio has already shown that he is one of them.

In a few days you will have the answer. Emilio wants a fight and the small Filipino powerhouse is willing to give it to him the hardest fight of his life.
Old 08-Oct-19, 21:21
Last Achievements

Antonina is a peasant girl, so short that everybody call her 'Ant', but after see her smashing bigger guys with her tiny fists, they call her 'Atom Ant'.
Now Atom Ant is a pupil on the Polytechnic University of the Philippines and had find a great male foe: Emilio. After a entire night fighting and fucking, Atom Ant had defeat Emilio and three other guys, winning 900 $, but Emilio had be macho enough to defeat her one time and fuck her. Now the score is: Little peasant girl = 3; Big rich guy = 1, Emilio is eager of another chance to fuck Atom Ant and she is happy to oblige. They only need to find the right place: open space, lonely and discrete.

PART 3: IN THE DARK

Friday night; 01:45 AM. The gym of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines is closed, but the sounds of the fight echoed in the deserted building. Grunts and gasps of pain and exhaustion mixed with the soft thuds of bare fists connected with bare flesh; the thumps of human bodies slammed over and over on the canvas. A woman's laugh echoes through the walls, accompanied by a quick series of loud smacks. Somebody was really getting slapped.

In the martial arts hall, the lights are off but the full moon shines through wide windows. In the darkness, two naked fighters are trading punches, kicks and kneelifts. A
tall muscled man faced a shorter dark skinned woman. Emilio, 6 feet one inches tall, stood like a tower over his tiny adversary as they trade kicks and punches. She, with her five feet and a half inch tall, did not even reach Emilio's chin but the brunette took her rival's best punches, and returned fire with everything she had. The guy didn't hold back, and neither did the women. They were fighting for real.

Emilio was a skilled fighter and he was sure his superior size and strength would be enough for him to prevail, but the peasant little girl easily blocked or avoided many of Emilio’s blows. Emilio was shocked by the force of the Ant's blows, but he was increasingly shocked by his inability to bring down his tiny adversary.

Atom Ant stopped to fight and posed for Emilio, showing all the curves of her dark naked body.

"It is too bad you aren't man enough to keep this amazing body for yourself”, she jeered, pawing her breasts.

“Puta ka!!!” scream Emilio, enraged. “I go to rape you right here, right now !"

“Oh yeah? Show me if you can. I need someone who will at least give me a serious challenge in a battle but you are too weak to fight a REAL woman!"

“A real woman? Oh yeah! You are only a horny slut, always trying to grab my dick during the match”.

"Why the hell not?" Said Atom Ant, and began to finger herself. “I had to admit I couldn't keep my eyes off your third leg. You have a cock even bigger than my filthy brothers. Sadly, you are not man enough to nail my burning pussy with that huge piece of meat and fuck me properly”.

Atom Ant laughs as she gives Emilio the one finger salute. At same time she inserted two fingers into her wet pussy and began to pound her. She began to sighed contentedly, closing her eyes in delight

Enraged, Emilio took advantage of Atom Ant's imprudence and he charged against her, taking her by surprise. They both fell to the mat in a tangle of naked arms and legs. He was determined to beat the shorter peasant girl at any cost but the Ant was really ‘atomic’, because she was almost as strong as him. She struggled with such rage that she almost managed to get Emilio off, but Emilio grunted, gave a massive push and pushed her onto her back on the mat, got between her legs, and he tried to impale her.

Atom Ant desperately tried to fight back, throwing hard punches into Emilio’s ribs but this fucking ‘conyo’ was more dangerous than the typical arrogant and bratty rich guy of Manila. Emilio was a well-trained sportsman who weighed 81 Kg. of bulging muscle (178 lbs) while she only weighed 52 (114 lbs). The weight disadvantage was not decisive in itself. Atom Ant was used to defeating and humiliating adversaries much heavier than him, but Emilio had securely pinned her, and now she feel his cock brushing her soaked pussy.

“Your cunt is mine, you cheap whore”, said Emilio.

“No way!”

“You are a hell of a fighter, honey, but you are still just another slut”.

Atom Ant yelled as Emilio entered her with one stroke and began to bang away as hard as he could. Emilio could feel Ant’s wet pussy walls pushing against his penis like a vice. Atom Ant fought back punching, bitting, scratching, head butting and pulling hair as she fuck back, using her inner muscles to milk his rock hard dick. No avail. Emilio was a skilled fighter and he keep her trapped on a perfect hold as he raped her. Atom Ant tried to keep cold but the prehistoric treatment she was receiving had driven her mad with lust.

“You had fought like a rabid bitch but you’re my bitch now.” said Emilio, pumping harder, filling Ant’s cunt with his thick seven inches.

“You rotten bastard!” shouted Atom Ant. “Mmmmmmm...ooooooo!!!! You asshole! Noo… Oh god… No… no more… please… Oh shit… I’m… uuuugggghhhhhhh…”

“YES!! Yes, Yesss...” Emilio panted.

“NO! Noooo…!!! AAAAAH...AAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH..." yelled Atom Ant, as her back arched, her eyes wild with sexual pleasure.

But Emilio’s wild ride isn't over yet. He began to moan and buck wildly as his hands were squeezing harder and harder the peasant’s huge breasts. Ant’s nipples were hard and erect like bullets and he feel it sharp against his palms as he squeeze her dark melons viciously, making Atom Ant scream in despair.

Emilio was on the edge of cum and sunk his prick deeper and deeper inside her like a battering ram. Atom Ant returned the favour with interest, bucking her hips frantically as she nailed Emilio’s ribs with rapid punches. Emilio humped hard and fast, slamming Atom Ant into the mat over and over. She grunted and moaned with every thrust.

"Ooooooooo...! motherfucker, I go to kill you", she shouted. “Mmmmmm… don’ dare to stop now you fucking putangina. Ooooommmmmm… Dirty anak nang pating! (son of a shark)

“Oh Yeah! I’m the stronger one.” Said Emilio, with a wild look into his eyes. “I’m going to cum!!! I’m cumming… Fuck... Oohhh shit!!! YES!!!!”

OOOOOHHHHH!!! GOD!!! YESSSSS!!! IT'S SO HARD!! IT'S SO THICK!! SO BIG!! NNNOOOO!!,” Atom Ant screamed in despair, her body betraying her, her pussy surrendering again to Emilio’s shaft despite her best efforts. Her body quivered.

“I'm cumming! Ahhh! Ahhh, AAAAAAaaaaaaahhh……..

- - - - - - - - - -

Both naked fighter laid on the mat, their muscled bodies bruised, battered and soaked in sweat, apparently unable to continue.

"You rotten Bastard!" she hissed from the mat.

“Your ass is mine, puta ka.”

“Anak nang pating” answered Atom Ant “I warned you. It’s not over yet. I always fight to win".

They began to exchange insults on English and tagalo until Atom ant jump over him.

Enraged, Emilio answered back blow by blow.

"Holy shit you puny peasant. I'm going to nail you like you've never been nailed before!"

The fight went back and forth for about four minutes neither gaining an advantage. Emilio’s male pride drive him to gathered all his strength and answered back blow by blow, but Atom Ant was hitting him so hard that she soon overcame the bigger rich guy, snapping his head against the wall. It became obvious that the Ant’s punches were gradually overpowering the taller rich ‘conyo’. Emilio’s blows became slower and slower and, then, the peasant girl realized that after almost one hour of unmerciful battle, she had softened her foe enough.

Emilio fought back desperately to the very last, refusing to accept that he was losing a real fight to a little peasant girl much shorter than him.

To Atom Ant’s surprise, Emilio attacked again with a flurry of kicks and punches, but the girl evaded his attacks with an amazing cat like agility. She countered with painful punches and kicks to his body until she managed to delivered a super kick right at his face, the impact of which sent the big guy into unconsciousness. Atom Ant completed the destruction of her male foe by face sitting him.

“I’m the winner you asshole” said Atom Ant, “Fuck me with your tongue!”

Emilio can say nothing, his mouth covered by Ant’s burning pussy, so he began to orally service her. He literally engulfed Ant’s soaked pussy into his mouth. Soon his tongue was fiercely penetrating the female cavity. Atom Ant began to ride his face like a bucking bronco, swaying back and forth as she raped his mouth with her burning cunt.
The Ant bucked and writhed through one orgasm, then a second, and finally a third.

Suddenly, Ant heard at her back the unmistakable sound of a woman's voice experienced a great orgasm, mixed with applause. Next to a small service door, three women in the uniform of the university cleaning service watched them. Two of them were Filipino, but the third was a black woman, tall and robust like the tower of a castle, which had her hands inside her uniform, moaning with pleasure as she arched her hips.

Triumphant, Atom Ant smile at the newcomers and ask them:

“Hi girls. Wanna play?”
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-19, 21:56
Last Achievements

Default Re: Atom Ant, PART FOUR

PART 4

Friday night; 03:00 AM. The gym of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines is closed, but the sounds of passionate lovemaking echoed in the deserted building. A woman's laugh echoes through the walls, accompanied by a quick series of bumps and pants. Somebody was really getting fucked.

In the martial arts hall, Atom Ant was locked up in a tight catball with the three cleaning women, rolling back and forth on the mat in a wild frenzy of lesbian lust. Meanwhile, Emilio was taking care of the work of the three cleaning women. His only outfit was the work coat of one of them.

After the third round of sex, the two Filipino cleaning women were too exhausted to continue fornicating, so they picked up their clothes and went to the showers, smiling and satiated. Only one of the cleaning women was still in the sexual combat; the black one, tall and robust as the tower of a castle. Her name was Turunku, and her sexual appetite seemed insatiable.

“Your countrymen are very good in bed, but they are not woman enough.” said Turunku. “You Filipino women are beautiful and spicy, but too small and weak to beat an African woman in the bedroom”.

“Weak? I go to smash your black pussy with my brown pussy and then ride your face until I cum. Then you're gonna be my slave, you fuckin' nigger whore!"

Their moans grew heavier and heavier with each passing moment as the girls continued to brush their pussies. The moans became shorter and more frequent with the climax almost peaking. Suddenly both girls froze, their climax shooting up tremendously as they tongue kissed each other, long and roughly.

“Had enough? Asked Ant, smiling salaciously as she paw Turunku’s huge breasts.

“Let’s rock again!” Said the dark-skinned cleaning lady

The towering ebony goddess need two more rounds of unmerciful lesbian sexfight to admit her complete defeat at the hands, legs, breast, butt and burning pussy of the much shorter Philippine girl.

"Are you convinced of my superiority now?" said Atom Ant softly, riding Turunku’s face. Meanwhile, Emilio was very busy sweeping, scrubbing, emptying the bins and disinfecting the bathrooms. It was very laborious because he was obliged to make himself all the work of three cleaning women. He was naked under Turunku’s work gown.

Turunku picked up his clothes, except the work gown, and went to the showers.

“Your boyfriend cleans very well”, Turunku said as she walked away. “If he is interested in honest employment, I am willing to recommend him to my bosses”.

Atom Ant and Emilio were alone now. She walked provocatively around him, breasts thrusting provocatively.

“Have you finished cleaning?” asked she in a low, seductive voice.

“Yes”, said Emilio, taking off Turunku’s coat. Atom Ant extended her arm to pick it up, and was caught completely by surprise when Emilio threw the robe in her face, blinding her.

“You treacherus conyo bastard!” Atom Ant screamed in rage.

Emilio take advantage of her blindness and charged like a snorting bull at the shorter female tormentor. He trapped her in a bearhug and took them both down to the mat, the guy on top. Ant was still tired from her love-making and she was slow to react. Her head hit the mat with a loud 'thump!' Clinging to each other, they rolled all over the floor screaming and cursing, each fighter doing her best – or worst – to gain the upper hand. Atom Ant fought back like a wild jungle tigress, but she failed to get rid of the clothes that covered her face and blinded her. Emilio imposed his superior size in the melee fight and he managed to put her on all fours to rape her again. Ant moaned loudly as Emilio pumped his cock into her doggie style.

“¿How do you feel now, puta ka?” said Emilio. “My dick always felt good buried deep in your snatch!”

“Enjoy as you can, you fucking conyo! Scream Atom Ant as she fight back, trying to grab him by the neck.

At same time, in the showers, the cleaning women were drying up after showering while listening to the sounds of fighting and sex. As Turunku finished drying and dressing, she returned to the mat to recover the robe of his uniform cleaning. When she arrived, she saw a bizarre scene: Emilio was fucking Atom Ant doggy-style, but at the same time the little girl had managed to catch Emilio's neck with his arms and squeezed it mercilessly. Emilio could hardly breathe; his face was becoming red but he was impaling Ant’s pussy with his engorged dick, stroking her faster and faster in a desperate attempt to avoid a new and more humiliating defeat making her cum again.

Atom Ant confronts two battles: The physical battle to knock Emilio out of her back or strangle him, and the sexual battle of wills to control the lust in her body! As the big rich conyo screws her, he kiss her softly on her nape and slips one hand over her left breast to slowly caress it, Atom Ant began to moan and buck. A moment later, a wild look came into her eyes, she arched hers body and came.

Turunku watched, amazed, as both rivals were on the ground, unconscious in appearance. It seemed that the arrogant and athletic 'conyo' and the tiny peasant had fought as wildly as salacious until they ended in a draw. Slowly, very slowly, man and woman began to move again. They rose on their knees almost at the same time. Emilio tried to hit Ant’s huge breast with his fists, but the tiny peasant was faster, smashing his nose. Emilio fought back but the girl was getting the bettor of the action.

By now, Turunku was feverishly fingering herself, as she watched how the primal battle of the sexes appeared to be horribly one sided now. Emilio fired back yet left and rights into Ant’s stomach and boobs but his punches were losing their force. The peasant girl began to manhandle him in a brutal one-sided fight until she knocked him down with two solid club-like rights to Emilio’s jaw. Emilio fell to the mat. Atom Ant raised to her feets, close her fist in a fight stance and wait, but Emilio remain in the mat, motionless. The battle was over. Turunku fell to her knees as a wild orgasm ravaged her body.

Atom Ant turned to the immigrant cleaning lady, grab her hair and kissed her savagely. Turunku kissed back long, long time.

"You have my cell phone number. Don't you dare not call me, bitch." Said the philipine little woman

"You and I will have our revenge fuck, harlot." Answered the towering African woman.

Turunku retrieved his work gown and left. Meanwhile Emilio was slowly regaining consciousness.

-“It’s not over yet, bitch,” the rich guy growled. “Give me some time to rest and then we'll find out once and for all who is the most powerful fighter on campus, slut!

Atom Ant jumped over Emilio like a hungry tigress over one tamed bull before he had a chance to fight back. They wrestled around on the ground for a bit, the girl smiling as she brushed her body against the almost defenceless guy, pawing him to show her dominance until she cum again.

“Okay! Are you macho enough to fight me again? No problem! You have one hour to recover from the last round. Rules are simple: Rape me again and I spare your life.

Emilio blinked, “Excuse me?

“You raped me twice tonight. Rape me again; show me you are macho enough to marry me and I will spare your miserable life”.

“You bitch! Are you crazy?”

“Yes. I’m a bitch and I’m crazy. I was born to dominate and subdue with my fists all the rich and arrogant boys. But winning all fights ends up being boring. I need a real man, brave enough to come to blows with me, knowing that I can crush him with my fists and make him my slave. You are the best male fighter of the campus, and I’m the best and deadliest female fighter of the campus.

“Ohhh, Jesus Christ!!!”

“It's half past three in the morning.. You have one hour to recover, Emilio. Rules are simple: Rape me again and I promise I won't kill you”.

“Ohhhh, shit!!!!”

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Friday night; 06:15 AM. On the gym’s showers of the Polytechnic University of the Philippines, the cold water beating down on his face forced Emilo to awake. Atom Ant was keeping him pined against the wall, pressing her mouth forcefully against Emilio's mouth.

“What ... what happened?” asked Emilo as soon as he can stop the dominant kiss.

“You do not remember? Really?” She rubbed her naked wet body sensually against Emilio’s bare skin.

“Ehhhh, no!”

“You lost”, said her, smiling in a feral way, like primal female predator on a dark jungle looking her next meal.

“Ohh, Jesus Christ!!!”

“But you have rescued your miserable life… twice!”

Suddenly, Atom Ant pull savagely Emilio’s hair and forced him to his knees. Ant’s pubic hair tickled Emilio’s face while he used his tongue, lips and the tip of his nose to pay homage to his absolute mistress.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

At 6:45 AM, Emilio and Antonia walked the campus. Emilio could barely stand up after the incredible marathon of fight and sex with the tiny female peasant who barely reached his chin. Antonina's face also showed the numerous signs of the fierce confrontation, but it was very clear who among them was the dominant one in their relationship.

“Are you serious about marry me?” asked Emilio

“YES!!!”

“It's fine, but if you really want to marry me, you're going to have to talk to my mother, and she won't accept you as a daughter-in-law”.

“What do I care?”

“You will understand the problem when you see her but I warn you: She also knows how to fight.”

“Do you think your sweet mother can beat me in a serious fight? Really? A rich and idle housewife?

“I think she is the only woman in the entire Philippine archipelago and throughout Southeast Asia capable of beating you in a fight.”

“Fine! Tell him about me. I want to see her as soon as possible”

“Your funeral” muttered Emilio, with a devilish smile.

NEXT: Part Five: The poor little female peasant challenge the tall rich bitch. Upper class mother vs underclass mistress

Last edited by muarijun; 30-Nov-19 at 01:18.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:

Tags
asian, female domination, incest, lesbian, male domination, mixed, philippine, rape