Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Aug-20, 09:53
Chainsaw

Default Death's Guardian

Detective Emily Adams expected to be doing a lot of things as she rotated the keys to her apartment. It had been a particularly troubling day and Emily just wanted to have a nice long bath and a hot cuppa. She had hit the gym on her way home from work.

The one thing that she did not expect however was a large black hand grabbing her skimpy t-shirt and pulling her inside the apartment. Emily soon found herself pushed up to a table in the dining room and not long after a hard punch to her chin snapped her head upward.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She was dreading her choice of her attire when the large black man in front of her punched her in the stomach. He buried his large fist hard and deep another time, bending her over. Emily blocked a knee hurtling towards her chin and pushed her attacker away. She used the minor down time to create space between herself and the attacker, so that she could get a good look at him.

He was a tall man, maybe 7 feet and towered over her. The skin on his fists wrinkled and cut, his arms large and muscular.

"Probably a hired gun!" Emily deduced in her head, looking at his giant bald melon. His black skin was covered in tattoos from head to toe. His leather jacket pointed towards an association with a local biker gang.

"Los Sombreros!," Emily exclaimed aloud as the man laughed.

"Deimos Estrada at your service!" said the man as he rushed towards Emily.

The two of them met in a test of strength in the center of the living room, exchanging kicks and knees to each other's abs, testing each others cores. Tired of this annoying exchange, Deimos wrapped his large shoulder around her head, squeezing it in a front headlock.

While he had her struggling to breathe, he pounded Emily with hard forearms to her toned back reducing her to one knee first and then the other. He still kept the headlock on her, till he thought he felt her go limp and released the hold. Big mistake!

Emily sprung back to life with a monstrous knee under his chin, knocking him into the back of the sofa. He barely managed to avoid a large fist hurtling towards his face but could do nothing about the hard knee to his chest that Emily followed up with.

He fell struggling to breathe and watched as Emily jumped up and pulled her knees to her chest in mid-air. At the last possible moment, Deimos bought his legs up, catching Emily in mid-air. He threw her over the sofa and smiled as he watched her body cartwheel in the air and land back first through a glass table breaking it.

Without wasting anytime he grabbed her by the hair and sent her headfirst into a table, repeating the dose a second time on the hard marble of the kitchen counter. Deimos was amazed to see her still without a scratch but his thoughtless pondering had cost him. Emily fired back by pushing him back into a row of cupboards. She then flipped around and caught him with a hard kick to the side of his head.

Deimos felt weightless as he fell, pulling himself back together just before he hit the ground. His hands and legs came back to life as he rolled away from a nasty stomp and tripped Emily off her feet. He quickly straddled her chest and pinned her arms beneath his knees. Deimos opened up on Emily's face with hard punches. He punched her again and then more times till he saw what he wanted to see. A tiny trickle of blood at the side of her lip.

"So you do bleed?," Deimos smiled and raised his fist to continue his assault.

Unfortunately for him, Emily threw him from top of her and as he landed face first on the floor, Emily athletically jumped up, flipping back and up into the air. She landed with the full force of her knees on the small of his back, almost breaking it but the loud scream from Deimos' mouth would suggest otherwise.

"So!," Emily said as she straddled him and punched him hard in the face, breaking his nose.

"You do bleed like a bitch!" She smiled as she watched Deimos grabbing his nose and crawling away in pain, blood pouring down his nostrils.

She primed another punch but Deimos caught her fist mid-stride and threw her into a nearby wall. Emily's body crashed sideways into the wall before she slumped to the floor face first. She had just about got to her knees, when Deimos slammed into her with a knee to her ribs. As Emily slumped forward struggling to breathe, Deimos connected with two hard kicks to her sides. When he attempted a third one, Emily caught him mid-stride and tripped him to his back.

Both of them got up at the same time and rushed towards each other, exchanging hard blows. Emily connected with a hard punch that bruised Deimos' cheek and a kick to the back of his head that nearly knocked him out again. Pulling himself together, he connected with a hard punch to her chin and an elbow to her chest that staggered her back onto the wall.

Deimos unleashed two hard punches to her belly, followed by a hard chop to her chest and a knee to her crotch that saw her grab her privates and eventually reduced to her knees. Deimos attempted a follow-up knee but was caught short by Emily and she sent him head fist into the wall so hard that the impact left a small crack in its wake.

She quickly jumped up onto the large man's back and caught him in a sleeper hold. She slowly squeezed the consciousness out of his body as she watched him slump to the ground out cold. Emily took a couple of deep breaths before she gathered herself. Emily smiled looking at Deimos' unconscious body, knowing the torture that awaited him.

A large fluorescent tube flickered on and off, stuck between its two states as it cast its unsure light below. The blue light strobed Deimos awake, his vision slowly adjusting to his new environment. He looked around the mildewed basement reeking of blood and bones. He wasn't the first one there. Deimos found himself on a chair, his hands tied behind with handcuffs.

He fruitlessly tried to free himself, only to realize that his strength had all but failed him now. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a shadow move. The figure slowly came into the light, it was Emily.

"L-Look, all i wanted to do was to just beat some sense into ya!" Deimos stammered, his voice unsure and his lips quivering.

"You and every other man I seem to meet these days," Emily quipped as she circled around the chair, tracing one finger around every wrinkle on his face.

"P-Please just let me go, I-I gotta family, somebody promised me good money..." Deimos watched as Emily picked up a bucket off the floor.

"N-no, no, no, NOOOO!" Deimos screamed as Emily threw the liquid substance on his body. He screamed like fire ran through his body until he realized it was only water and he let out a nervous chuckle.

"Water...it's only..." Deimos laughed like a madman, relieved it wasn't acid. What he didn't know was Emily had something far worse planned.

He watched as Emily dragged a car battery and some wires, laying them to rest at his feet.

"What are you...oh god..." Deimos watched as Emily connected the loose wires to the battery. The exposed ends of the wire sparked as she rubbed them against each other.

"Who hired you?," Emily's voice was cold and without remorse.

"L-Look all I know is that some dude paid me good money to put a beating on you..." Deimos' voice shook with fear, his words vomiting out on instinct.

"Really? Who?," Emily's beautiful blue eyes now seemed cold and distant.

"P-Please I didn't see him, I swear, I am telling you the truth!"

Emily stepped forward with the wires in tow.

"N-No No, I ain't lying. That's all he wanted me to do. He wanted to teach ya a lesson! That's all I know!"

The sparking wires in Emily's hands had almost reached their destination. In a few moments, a surge of electricity would pass through Deimos' body.

"NO! NO! NO!" Deimos screamed out of instinct. He screamed out of fear, every vocal chord in his mouth making his displeasure known. He didn't want to die. He expected it to be over soon and closed his eyes as tears ran down his face.

The electricity would run through his body any second now, stopping his heart and killing him. Deimos prayed to every god he knew and others he had no idea existed. His whole body shook from the anticipation of death.

Except nothing happened.

Unsure of what to expect, Deimos slowly opened his eyes.

"What the...how...who..." His mind couldn't make any sense of what he was seeing. His eyes scanned the environment to see if it could figure anything out, his brain heated up as the cells he hadn't used for years slowly reactivated again.

Lying in front of him was Emily, her bright blue eyes open and stuck staring at the ceiling. She was dead as a door nail.

"The boss is going to be pissed!," said the little imp as he scampered through the dark cavern. His little body moved as fast as it could. His red scaling skin, withered away and rebuilt itself all at once as his tiny little legs provided as much momentum as it could. He tried his best to keep his stomach out of the way, tiny little wings on his back flapping as it moved him to the next elevation.

"Would you slow down?," his friend protested as he tried his best to keep up with the little imp. He too was short but was skinny and blue.

"Well Mignon, I would love to tell you that this is a vacation but it isn't is it? Now hurry up and follow me!" said the little red devil to his blue friend.

"Why are we doing this anyway? I explicitly remember the boss telling us not to...." Before Mignon could finish his sentence, the red imp spoke again.

"Well...he isn't here, is he? And if we don't find him, then...." the red imp cleared his mind of the thought. It was too terrible to even think about it.

The two small imps scampered their way to a stream, eyeing the water as a bevy of corpses floated by. They eyed each body carefully till they found the woman they were looking for.

There in the water, floating by lifelessly was Emily Adams.

"That's the one!," The red imp screamed delighted as he grabbed her arms and pulled. Mignon joined him as the two of them grabbed Emily's body and bought it offshore.

The two of them stared at her not sure of what was required to be done.

"Well?," Mignon mused as he looked over at his friend.

"What do we do?"

"We don't need to do anything! She is out of the well and on solid ground, things should sort themselves out quickly, any second now she is going to..."

Before the red imp could complete his sentence, the two little friends fell back in shock at the sight of Emily springing to life. Her body sat up as she coughed up all the water from her lungs.

"What?...who?...where?" Emily's mind burned with questions. One minute she was interrogating a creep and the next she found herself next to a stream. Worse, there seemed to two otherworldly figures standing in front of her.

She slowly got up, gingerly getting to her feet, shaking the cobwebs off of her. She looked at the two small creatures in front of her. Emily didn't know what to make of them. Both of them were short and their skin was red and blue. They had scales like a snake and a face that would make the devil proud. Two short horns jutted out from the top of their heads and little wings flapped on their backs.

Emily contemplated just killing them and running but she thought better of it when she realized she didn't know where she was. She would need answers first.

The three of them stared at each other not sure on what to do next until Emily finally spoke.

"What are you?," She said after trying really hard to cross-reference every species she had seen in her life. They were neither human on animal, they were something else.

"Oh right! Pardon me, where are my manners?," The little red one spoke with a distinguished voice, suave and firm.

"My name is Duiwel and this is Magnon," The red one said pointing to the blue one.

"We are the keepers of the sanctuary! The resting place for the dead!"

"Dead?," That word burrowed deep into Emily's sub-conscious and affected her more than she thought it would. She had never feared death while alive, so why was it so sad now? Why was she remembering every person she even had a slight connection with, good or bad.

"What you are experiencing right now is called a flash. Every moment in your life and every choice that you made while alive is now being played back to you..." said Duiwel with a nervous smile.

"Like a life review, if you will," Mignon added.

"So I am...dead..," Emily felt the weight of those words burrow into her head. Her life was over, every choice she had made up to this point, meaningless.

"Well not exactly dead..." Duiwel said still nervous about the human in front of him.

"We kinda borrowed you for a while...took you out of your life stream..." Mignon said pointing to the stream of water flowing behind Emily.

That's when Emily realized that she had her priorities wrong. She was distracted by the creatures in front of her, the strange occurrence instead of focusing on what was important.

"Where am I?," Emily looked around to see if she could find any landmarks that she could identify. They were on the top of large mountain. Stones and rocks jutted out like sharp teeth everywhere while a stream of water flowed from the top to the base. Surrounding them was wilderness, trees and plants for as far as the eye could see.

"And what do you mean borrowed? Am I or am I not dead?" Emily's voice was now besieged with panic. She was stuck in a place with no way out except a long drop off the face of the mountain.

"Look Emily, I know you have a lot of questions but we don't have a lot of time!," Duiwel spoke with haste in his voice.

The detective in Emily immediately processed his pitch in her brain. Quivering lips, shaking breaths, speaking fast, these two were scared, scratch that, frightened. No! They were filled with dread.

"So it will be quicker to just show you," Mignon added. The two of them carefully approached Emily.

"Right...now we are going to reach over and hold your hand!"

"Why? No! Stay away!" Emily took a step back as she saw the two of them advance.

"Please..." they said as they held out their hand.

"This is the only way!"

Emily nervously approached them and held their hand. The fact they had just three large fingers seemed to be distant in Emily's mind as a footnote to file away.

The three of them stood in a circle.

"O-Okay.." said Emily nervously, her breathing labored.

"Now what?"

Mignon and Duiwel smiled and nodded at each other.

"Emily, we are going to need you to forget what you know about space, time and well...science!" Mignon said as he looked at her.

"Precisely! The years of lies that have been populated in the human brain act as a defense. They prevent you from seeing this place for what it truly is"

"What it truly is?," Emily thought as her mind raced together to put two and two. She imagined herself in a classroom with a large blackboard containing all the known facts of the universe. She closed her eyes and began slowly wiping them away.

Little by little the illusion fell as the mountain morphed in front of Emily's eyes. Bright yellow flame burned across the mountain and the stream of water slowly turned into lava. The wilderness all caught on fire beneath them as Emily's world slowly burned away.

Emily could finally see what they were trying to show her. It wasn't a mountain, it was a cavernous structure built on a circular base that stretched into the sky. Within each circle were cages and within those cages were people.

"Welcome to the sanctuary of souls!," Mignon said letting go of both their hands.

"You are in the domain of our lord and master..." Duiwel audibly gulped before he said the final word.

"Death!"

Emily's eyes tried to make sense of what they saw. She cross-checked every single rumor, urban legend and theories about death and then wiped all of them. The truth was far more insane than she ever thought possible.

"This is a place where the dead come to be judged! Before they go into heaven or hell. This sanctuary has stood for many a millennia and our master Death has ruled over these lands for time immortal."

"T-Then where is he?," Emily said still stumbling over her words. "Where's death?"

Duiwel and Mignon looked at each other with sadness.

"That's where you come in. We need you to find Death!"

The gravitas of the request didn't settle into her mind at first.

"Me? Why me? Did I something wrong? I swear I only try to help people...the torture thing...i-is a interrogation tactic...scaring people...information...helping...duty of care..." Emily was no longer making any sense, the intense visual stimuli had overloaded her brain into not thinking rationally. This was a dream, she thought.

"It isn't I am afraid!," Mignon said shaking Emily back into her senses.

"Emily Adams...we need your help!"

Emily took a second to process what had just happened. She still couldn't believe it but she had no other choice.

"Jack Dawson, LAPD! Open your doors or we are coming in!"

Reeking of alcohol, Jack Dawson broke the door down. The large trench coat he wore had food and blood stains all over. His white shirt underneath wasn't any cleaner. A roughed up police badge hung from his weathered leather belt and his unshaven, disheveled face would scare a demon out of hiding.

"Put your hands up!" He screamed as women and children sat terrified at the gun pointed at their face. Behind them in the small apartment were poker tables, drugs and weapons. Jack didn't seem to care about any of that, instead he walked up to an elderly woman and pointed his gun at her head.

"Por favor! No se nada!" The old woman trembled with fear as the cold steel of the magnum rested against her cranium. Jack smiled.

"Oh but you do know, don't you?" He turned the safety off and rested his finger on the trigger.

"P-Por favor, don't kill me. I tell you what you want to know" Tears ran down the elderly woman's face.

"Where is he?," Jack said in a monotone, deep voice as the old lady trembled with fear.

"Where is Deimos Estrada?"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Aug-20, 08:44
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Death's Guardian

ok... that was definitely a little different. I thought it was headed en route to a typical femdom finale where she would either kill or arrest the assailant after she subdued him but was pleasantly surprised to find the impossible to predict twist thrown in there. I dont know exactly where its going but I am intrigued. I just hope that you know where you're taking it because there is solid potential there. I enjoyed the back & forth competitive tone of the opening fight scene. too one sided one way or the other & I tend to lose interest. I like your protagonist too... tough, brutal, sexy. your story has plenty going for it. I will be keeping an eye out for future installments. cheers.
Old 25-Aug-20, 16:17
Chainsaw

Hey man! Thank you for the kind words. I am so glad you liked the story. I am just making it up as I go along I guess, I really don't have any plans or anything as to where the story goes. I just write whatever comes to mind

--------------------------------------------------------
Added after 38 minutes:

"Is that..." said Mignon wondering aloud.

"Normal for a human to do?"

Mignon and Duiwel had just spent the last hour watching Emily Adams stare at a sheer drop off the mountain edge, shaking in terror.

"I wonder if it will work?," Emily thought to herself. In the last hour, her life hadn't really made sense. All she knew was she was dead and then alive again and now possibly, neither.

"If I jump, will I die and then open my eyes?" Emily backed her chances. She laid out her options in front of her in her head and then played it back like a playlist on repeat.

1) Back yourself, jump and then wake from this nightmare.
2) See how far this rabbit hole goes?

She was amazed that she still felt excited. Emily lived for this, for the adventure. That's why she became a detective. She was amazed that even in death, she could still feel that rush. Her rationale however, had abandoned her long ago. Having your whole world burnt in front of your eyes will do that to you.

Emily had already made up her mind. She was going to jump.

"I wouldn't if I were you..." Duiwel said, the little red devil slowly inching towards her, his small arms raised above his horns. Mignon followed suit.

Emily stared at the two of them, her blue eyes open wide. How could these creatures possibly exist?

"How are you doing that?," Emily spoke, her voice trembling.
"Doing what?," Mignon inquired.
"Reading my thoughts!"

Mignon and Duiwel stared at her for a second before working up the courage to speak again. Duiwel went first.

"Look...I know the past hour has been tough on you but if you jump in there. You won't die."

"Because I'm already dead?," Emily said slowly inching towards the edge.

"No because what happens is worse than death..." Duiwel watched Emily's eyes went wide.

"What is remaining of your physical body will be ripped to shreds and your soul will be consumed in one of the cages. You will cease to exist, not one single atom of your being will remain. Your form will fade into ether."

Emily shook uncontrollably and backed off the edge. A shiver ran down her spine.

Mignon and Duiwel breathed a sigh of relief before they saw Emily's rage filled stare.

Both of them ran as Emily charged towards them, cursing and hurtling rocks at them.

She caught up with both of them and tripped them up, lifting them up in each hand by their throats.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!? WHY!," She screamed, tears running down her face.

"It's all about you isn't it?," Duiwel said with a sinister smile, speaking his words with clenched teeth.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO..."

"He has no right to what?," Mignon spoke now, interrupting Emily's outburst.

"Do you have any idea what's at stake here? You saw them, didn't you? The souls!"

"So what?," Emily replied snarkily.

"Don't you get it? That for once something is more important than your pitiful life!" Duiwel burst into flames as Emily fell back shocked. Mignon changed his form to ice.

"You little humans! You think you are important aren't you? Then tell me this, why do you need us to look after you?," Mignon's voice changed to a deep baritone.

"L-look after u-us?," Emily spoke still in awe of their new forms.

"Look behind you! Look at all of this! Who do you think looks after your souls when they are ready to leave? Who makes decisions on who goes up or down? Who do you think has been keeping the demons out?," Duiwel's outburst shocked Emily.

"And if for one second you think that your so called demon hunters even make a dent in their overall demon population, well think again! You need us! It's not the other way around!," Mignon spoke calmly yet with firmness.

Duiwel switched back to his normal self and held on to Emily's hand.

"Look Emily, I know how hard this is for you. It's harder for us. All we know is that we need to find Death and we need to find him soon..." Duiwel spoke.

"Otherwise the balance that he brings between good and evil will be lost. The souls caged here will be set free, unable to go to heaven or hell because they will not have been judged..." Mignon added.

"So they go to the only place they can...Home!" Emily finally saw the bigger picture.

"Yes and eventually, every human on earth will be fighting their own souls in a great battle till there is nothing left." Mignon and Duiwel both resumed their normal forms as they held on to Emily's hand.

"It will be the end of the world."

Emily sat there unable to speak. She had been too busy focusing on herself, not realizing the world was at stake. The revelation sent a shiver down her spine and as much as she hated to admit it, a sense of rush.

She had been wrong about the whole thing. This was an adventure and it was time to see how far the rabbit hole went.

Deep in the forests of Cuba, two women met.

Angelica Barnes and Monika Perez were the top of the drug food chain. Their merchandise was a hit in the clubs and anyone who spoke out against them was dumped in a ditch. They were fierce rivals and oddly enough, friends.

They sat in a large tent surrounded by guards.

"You always were dramatic!," Angelica quipped as the two women toasted with their glasses. Both of them were dressed formally in suits but they somehow made it seem casual. They sat on opposite ends of a table.

"Why do you say that?," Monika said as she locked eyes onto hers. She had snuck something inside her pocket. She was abusing her friends trust or being clever against a willy opponent.

"Well, look at this...meeting in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by guards. Almost as if you wanted to declare war!" Angelica spoke calmly but her voice had added a pitch since she last spoke. It sounded tense.

Monika almost choked with tears as she slowly took out a small gun from her pocket.

"Yeah...that's what I always wanted..." Monika's voice trembled as her fingers turned off the safety on the revolver. She peered over Angelica's shoulder for a second to see the two guards behind her, calculating how long it will take for her to take out the two guards.

Then something astonishing happened. She saw Angelica do the same thing, look over her shoulder. Monika followed Angelica's eyes, counting the two guards behind her doing exactly as she was.

"Could it be?," For a second her hands trembled. She steadied her fingers on the trigger and eyed her friend again, begging her to stare. Angelica stared.

Both of them trembled as a shiver ran down their spines. Tears rolled down their eyes as they realized the obvious. That's when Monika heard Angelica's gun go off.

Monika dove out of the way as her bodyguard fell, the bullet smashing his head into tiny pieces. Monika's second bodyguard lunged at her, changing form mid-jump to something more sinister. His arms turned to stone as his body mutated into concrete. He jumped on top of her but soon found his head reduced to rubble with a bullet from Angelica's pistol.

Monika sprang up to her feet as Angelica dove down, both of them shooting out two more creatures behind them. They heard footsteps approaching from outside as they readied themselves, otherworldly screams echoed in the night.

They positioned themselves back to back, at ready with pistols in hand for anything that came through either openings of the tent. Both of them trembled, breathing hard. Monika's black hair tangled with the blonde of Angelica's as the women felt their fit, hard bodies pressed up against each other.

"I always did think you had a firm ass!," Angelica said playfully rubbing her cheeks against Monika's. The sounds of the creatures grew closer.

"Shut up!"

"What for? I am just saying you have a nice ass," Angelica shrugged still keeping her eye on the tent, the sounds outside growing louder.

"What do you mean what for? You were about to shoot me!" Monika quipped with disdain.

"Well...so were you!," Angelica said as both of them went quiet for a second. Two creatures stormed through the tent and rushed towards the women. They stood their ground and emptied two bullets in their stone heads, shattering them to pieces. The two women stood trembling with their backs to each other.

"When did you figure it out?," Angelica said, her voice quivering.

"Yesterday, I kept thinking my staff was being weird. I never expected to find they were turned into these things. My family is gone too, my friends too. I wasn't sure who anyone was and I couldn't take a risk, couldn't trust anyone..." Monika felt sadness rush through her heart for what she was about to say.

"Not even you!"

Two more creatures burst through the tent and were reduced to rubble.

Tears rolled down her eyes as Angelica heard Monika's words. She wasn't exactly sure either. She had lost everything too but she had hoped they hadn't gotten to Monika yet. She still packed a pistol, just in case.

"What are these things?," Anglica asked steadying herself again.

"No idea!" Monika grunted as she pressed down on the trigger taking down one more of the stone creatures.

Two more gunshots rang as more creatures joined the pile of headless stone corpses on the floor. The two women weren't sure of how long they could hold out.

"Bullets?," Angelica said tilting her head back towards her friend.

"40 or so...you?," Monika said as she waited for an answer.

Angelica stayed quiet for a little while longer than Monika would have liked.

"You didn't bring any did spare you?," Monika said in a harsh tone as the two of them gunned down four more of the stone men.

"What!?...I couldn't visit the armory okay? Didn't know who I could trust."

"Excuses, excuses..." Monika said as she gunned down one more of the men.

"Besides I never needed bullets before, remember Jamaica?," Angelica quipped as she gunned one more down.

"Angie...this isn't a fight club and those aren't men!," Monika said talking as politely as possible while gunning down more of those creatures.

"Why are you bringing Jamaica up though, Angie..." Monika said her eyes going wide. "How many bullets do you have left?"

"Last one"

Pistol shots and loud screams echoed through the night as a mass of creatures poured into the tent.

"Why me though?," Emily said keeping as calm as she could. She had been hit by a whirlwind of revelations and her mind was having a hard time keeping track of everything. She just wanted to have a nice long bath and a hot cuppa instead the weight of the world had been suddenly placed on her shoulders.

"Again with the self-importance, really?..." Mignon said as he led Emily through a narrow passageway lit by torches. There were cages on either side. The people Emily had seen before weren't people at all instead they were floating ethereal forms, fighting hard to hold on to the appearance they once had only to change back to white mist time and time again. They were souls, memories that people once had.

"Death's Guardian is chosen at random..." Duiwel started to speak before he was rudely interrupted by Emily.

"Death's what?" Emily inquired with a raised eyebrow.

"Guardian! A bodyguard if you will in simpler terms. In the event, Death ever goes missing then a human is selected to investigate until we recover him or..." Duiwel steadied himself.

"His body...at which point a successor shall be chosen as the new caretaker!," Mignon added as the three of them helped each other up a tough slope.

"That doesn't sound too bad..." Emily said grunting as she pulled the hovering little devils up.

"On paper it doesn't but none of the other demons have any affection toward earth or the human species. Most likely they will wage war and claim the lands as their own," Duiwel said as he flapped his small wings hard, grunting up another climb.

"Right...so bad then! So you guys just plucked me out of my life stream at random to save death?," Emily inquired.

"Not exactly no, see Death marks select individuals from the human race with a colored aura and then we pluck the ones we see. Ember is the prime candidate, red one tier below and blue is third place." Duiwel said straining over another set of rocks.

"So...I had the ember aura right?," Emily said excitedly.

"Well no...you have a black one,the last choice!" Mignon said calmly.

"Oh!," Emily said slightly shocked and disappointed at being the last choice before a realization hit her like a ton of bricks.

"You mean..."

"You are the last one...yes...every other guardian is dead." Mignon spoke with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"You are the last hope."

Angelica moved almost as fast the bullet she had just shot out of the gun before she changed her trajectory at the last minute. She watched the bullet smash into one of the stone men's head and quickly tapped her expensive leather shoe on the ground. A blade sprang out from an opening in the shoes front and Angelica kicked it into one of the stone men's head shattering it to small pieces.

Monika shot the creature in front of her and dove back, her body sliding along the ground till she reached Angelica's gun. In a instant she spun around shoved the gun in the re-loader on her back and felt each bullet go into a chamber. She flipped around again, her arms outstretched at either side as she took down four more of the stone men.

She watched as Angelica punched a hole through a creatures head and kicked another ones head clean off as they met back at center, back to back. Angelica took off her coat, revealing a vest beneath with several sizes of knives attached in small sockets.

"Show off!," Monika quipped as she watched Angelica throw two knives out into two more of the creatures. She held out her arms as the knives came back to her like a boomerang. The two stood back-to-back, one side a torrent of bullets grinding stone to dust. While on the other, a tornado of knives danced a sadistic tune. They cut through them like butter but they still kept coming.

"How many of these things are there?," Angelica quipped as she controlled and threw her knives into the creatures.

"No idea...not many bullets left though and then I am down to the rings!," Monika said as she counted down the last of her bullets in the gun. The creatures still kept coming.

"How many more bullets to go..." Angelica heard the empty click-clack of Monika's chamber as she threw the guns down.

"This is going to be fun!," quipped Angelica. A wave of energy rushed through Monika as it turned her black eyes into nothing but searing white. Small clouds of white energy emanated from her eye sockets.

She took off her coat, revealing three large circular rings on either wrist. There were alien in design, with weird markings and symbols on the surface. Monika smashed both her hands together as the rings collided and released a high frequency sound wave, resonating at beyond human hearing.

The shock wave blew the entire tent away, taking dozens off the creatures with it, shattering them into tiny pieces.

"Right..." said Monika as she took a wide legged stance. "Let's play!"

She raised her arms to her chest, fists at the ready and then smashed the rings together again. This time, with a loud hiss, they separated and hovered around her wrists, glowing brilliantly like gold as Monika smiled. Angelica readied her knives as more creatures rushed in.

Monika used her fists like weapons, shooting out concentrated bursts of high-frequency sound at her attackers, crumpling them to pieces. Angelica's knife tornado was mopping up the left-overs but they both knew, they wouldn't last long. The enemy were just far too many. The stone men kept coming again and again, pouring from every opening. Without a tent, to funnel them, the open forest had far too many openings to keep an eye on.

A desperate kick from one of the stone men caught Angelica unaware, it caught her right on the face, springing her head left, her blonde hair flying in a tizzy. She stumbled sideways into a punch from another stone men, this time to her rock hard six-pack abs. Angelica bent over as another stone man smashed a concrete knee into her crotch from behind, flooring her.

The four of them kicked and punched her on the ground as more approached on the horizon and Monika was busy keeping her side in check.

Angelica grabbed a handful of sand and chucked it into one of the red beady eyes of one of the creatures. As he waltzed away, Angelica covered up against as many blows as she could before she tripped another one. Seeing two of his friends go down, one of the stone men grabbed her hair and stood her straight, smashing two hard punches into her stomach.

Angelica blocked a knee aimed at her face and sprang her leg backward catching one of the creatures approaching behind her with a mule kick to the chin. She lifted the stone man in front of her by his throat and smashed it, leaving his head lurching in the air for a second before falling to the ground.

She looked behind to see Monika had her own problems to deal with. Angelica exchanged hard blows with multiple stone men as they slowly wore her down. She watched as one of them power bombed Monika to the ground hard. Angelica soon joined Monika on the ground as the two of them lay side-by-side. Hundreds of stone men formed a circle around them as they slowly approached their battered bodies. Their eyes gleaming with sinister intent.

The stone men tore off Angelica and Monika's clothes as they punished them with punches and kicks to every part of the two women's muscular bodies. Angelica and Monika hugged each other, primarily as a defense to keep attacks from vital organs but mostly because they knew they would die now. They cried in each other's arms as their screams echoed through the forest.

Then suddenly she heard it. The faint beep, the loud mechanical whir.

"Shrapnel Bomb!," Angelica screamed as a tiny spherical object flashed into existence with a brilliant white light. It hovered in place for a split second before it exploded into tiny little pieces. Each piece colliding with another and causing tiny and powerful explosions that filled the air with fire, wiping out all the stone men in the area.

Angelica and Monika looked up to see a figure standing above them, it was Jack Dawson.

"Took you long enough, didn't it?," The two women quipped as he laughed.

Last edited by Chainsaw; 25-Aug-20 at 17:27.
Old 30-Aug-20, 14:15
Chainsaw

"Hello, you cheeky old man you...,"

70-year old Albert Acker had seen almost everything in life. He had been a soldier, a traveler and a nomad. He was currently employed by a famous ice-cream parlor as the sole franchisee of Good Will Ice Cream. He would love to tell you otherwise but the chain's fledgling popularity meant the big cafe's had all closed down but Albert Acker wasn't complaining.

He was a man of discipline, he told himself. If the company was drowning, he would somehow find a way to make it float even if it meant that there was a hole in the middle of the boat. He was one of the last employees left and had eventually found himself out on the streets, selling ice-cream from a van.

There were a few things that still cheered him up: the smell of fresh ice-cream and the sight of the beautiful Emily Adams.

"Emily! Emily Adams...come here you!"

Albert and Emily soon found themselves locked together in a warm embrace. Albert's old beard rubbed against her cheek as Emily smiled. His shivering hands tried their best to maintain a tight hug but years of PTSD and mental disorders had meant Albert's nerves always had the better of him.

"All right you old bugger! Now get off and get me some ice-cream..." Emily smiled and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Yes mam," said Albert Acker with a smile. The years of travels had meant Albert never settled down with anyone and now at 70, it was too late to do anything else.

"Shall I fetch you the usual?," Albert asked with a smile as Emily nodded. He found it unusual that a girl like Emily Adams, one of the most successful detectives in the police force, preferred vanilla ice cream. He wrapped up one scoop in an extra-crunchy cone, "reserved only for special customers" as he would have put it and handed it over to Emily.

"So what are you up to today detective?," said Albert attempting to start a conversation. His futile attempts at chatter had usually been met with silence before but there was something different today.

"The usual Albert, catch crooks, put them behind bars...you know the usual police stuff..." Emily shrugged as she worked her way around the vanilla ice-cream.

"Ah! But it isn't the usual today is it? Tell me what's really on your mind?," Albert spoke in a calm tone.

Emily smiled and looked toward the ground.

"Do you ever get the feeling that all of this has happened before? Like you are stuck in a weird Deja-Vu? This moment, this life...it all feels so same, like I have been here before..." Emily noticed the puzzled expression on Albert's face and stopped herself.

"You probably think I am crazy, don't you?," Emily said with a smile.

Albert Acker laughed like he hadn't in a while.

"Now I maybe old girlie but I have seen things you probably wouldn't believe if I ever told ya..." Albert's face lit up with a polite smile.

"What I am trying to say is..." Emily laughed as Albert peeked his head outside the van, as if checking to see if anyone was listening in.

"Your secrets are safe with me!"

Emily and Albert shared a loud laugh.

"Anyway...I think I'll head to the gym now..." Emily said as she grabbed a tissue from the counter.

"Gym? It's mid-day and you just had ice cream!," Albert said puzzled.

"Ah...come on...It's cheat day...I'll be fine!" Emily kissed Albert softly on the cheek.

Albert watched her walk away and smiled before his attention was drawn by a new customer.

After a tiring workout at the gym, Emily headed home. She walked up the stairs to her apartment complex still in her workout clothes.

"Good Day Mrs. Bawlby," Emily said seeing the old lady standing next to her apartment door. The old day smiled and nodded as Emily walked past. There was something strange that Emily noticed about Mrs. Bawlby though, she wouldn't stop smiling. Even as Emily made it past her and on her way up the next set of stairs, Mrs. Bawlby's old wrinkled face kept smiling, her eyes locked onto hers.

Ignoring the odd occurrence, Emily walked towards her apartment door. Emily Adams expected to be doing a lot of things as she rotated the keys to her apartment, It had been a particularly troubling day and Emily just wanted to have a nice long bath and...

"A hot cuppa?," Emily muttered to herself as if she had thought about this before and then suddenly rotated the keys back and shut her apartment door.

Something wasn't right. Emily couldn't put her finger on it but she had the strange feeling that there was someone on the other side of the door. Suddenly, images rushed through Emily's head. She could see herself fighting with a large black man in her apartment.

"Deimos Estrada!" Emily gasped as various images flashed in her brain. She took the apartment keys out of the door and ran downstairs.

"Mrs. Bawlby!," She screamed hoping to catch the attention of the polite lady that lived downstairs.

"Mrs. Bawlby...you need to get out of here! There is someone here...someone..."

Emily froze. Her body locked up with shock, she could see Mrs. Bawlby standing in front of her. Her body was immobile, her hands limp by her side. The old lady just stood.

That wasn't what worried Emily though, what had her frozen with shock was the fact Mrs. Bawlby had no face.

"Mrs. Bawlby...," Emily said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Are you alive?"

Something began to stir within Mrs. Bawlby, her body slowly moving, her hands trembling with fear. Emily could see something forming on her blank face. It was subtle at first but slowly accelerated, a slit appeared where her mouth should have been. Slowly a tongue started to form, followed by an uvula. Emily could see Mrs. Bawlby's tonsils slowly form in front of her and then her teeth till the only thing on Mrs. Bawlby's blank face was a mouth.

Emily saw the mouth move, yelling but with no sound or speech. She saw as words formed on the tip of her tongue. She seemed to be yelling something but Emily couldn't understand it. Like an aftermath of a deep ringing gunshot next to the ear, Mrs. Bawlby's voice slowly faded in.

A bit low at first but it wasn't long before Emily could understand what Mrs. Bawlby was screaming.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!"

Emily Adams woke to the sound of an annoying alarm clock. Last night's party had taken its toll on her and she was nursing a serious hangover. Her hands looked for the alarm clock on the table and turned the annoying bell off.

She sat up and sighed as her eyes slowly adjusted to the sunlight pouring into the window. Emily saw the face of her bedside clock light up with the numbers "12:00" blinking in red strobes.

"Well...shit, the chief is going to be pissed," Emily muttered to herself as she got out of bed and rushed through her usual morning chores. She eventually found herself on the dining table, cobbling together a quick sandwich as she got dressed and watched the news.

As she flipped through the channels, something caught her attention. For a brief frame, she saw something but it disappeared. Emily flipped through her channels again and was shocked as she realized that there was something between the little empty space between channels. She switched channels quicker and quicker till the images started to move like a flip book.

She saw two little creatures, red and blue and they were saying something to her.

"A pattern...a loop..."

They kept repeating the same words over and over again till she finally found them saying something new.

"GET OUT!"

As soon as she heard them, the TV shut itself down and refused to turn back on, no matter what Emily did.

A little shaken by the experience, Emily still calmed herself down and stepped out of her apartment.

After a particularly boring day at the office, filled with nothing but boring paperwork and dead end cases, Emily got off work early, barely an hour since she had been to the office. She thought of the one thing that she liked after a boring day - ice cream.

"Hello, you cheeky old man you...,"

Emily found herself saying and then suddenly stopped. She had said this before, she looked up at Albert and saw his face smiling at her.

She carefully walked toward him, astonished at his expression still staying the same despite her odd behavior.

"Emily! Emily Adams...," She heard him say and the rest of the words immediately clicked into her head.

"...come here you!," They both spoke at the same time and stopped, looking at each other. Albert looking at her quizzically as if she had completed a thought in his head.

Something compelled Albert to simply write this off. His expression and demeanor changed back to one of joy, a smile adorning his face once again. Emily felt his rough beard brush against her cheek as they hugged, she remembered all of this.

"All right you old bugger! Now get off and get me some ice-cream..."

To Emily, it felt like she had witnessed all of this before. She knew what Albert was going to say and when.

"Yes mam"
"Shall I fetch you the usual?"
"So what are you up to today detective?"

Albert was shocked at the way Emily was completing his sentences, sometimes speaking before him. He wanted to ask her so much, he wanted to know how she was doing it but when he opened his mouth to speak, all he could say was:

"Ah! But it isn't the usual today is it? Tell me what's really on your mind?" he spoke and watched horrified as Emily completed his sentence.

That's when he realized. He was nothing more than a puppet, an actor hired to play the same scene over and over again. He wasn't Albert Acker, he was just a figment of someone's memory.

"Gym? It's mid-day and you just had ice cream!," Albert said as he went through the motions.

"Ah...come on...It's cheat day...I'll be fine!" Emily kissed Albert softly on the cheek.

Albert watched her walk away with a tear in his eye and a smile before his attention was drawn by a new customer.

Emily climbed up the stairs to her apartment.

"Good Day Mrs. Bawlby," She said and watched as the old lady stood motionless. Emily got on another set of stairs but something told her to keep an eye on Mrs. Bawlby. As she climbed up stair by stair, Emily stared horrified watching her face slowly vanish.

She steadied herself and approached her doors. That's when a sudden flash of images beamed through Emily's head showing her there was someone behind the door and how the fight with him was going to play out. She smiled and put the keys in her lock and opened the door.

Deimos Estrada reached out to grab the woman from behind the door. Some big guy had paid big bucks for a beat down on this chick and he knew better than to ask questions. He had enough problems of his own and he could use the money. Instead he felt the entire door slammed into his face and was soon on his ass staring at the beautiful woman before him. For the next couple of minutes, Emily absolutely demolished him as if predicting what his strikes were.

Before long he found himself tied to a chair in the basement.

As Emily threw a bucket of water at him, images flashed in her head again. She saw herself fall on the ground and looked around to see the car battery and wire kept on the table. She panicked and ran upstairs, rummaging through her kitchen till she found a knife.

"NO! NO! NO!..." Deimos screamed as he watched Emily aim for his skull. The knife stopped inches from his forehead and refused to move no matter how hard Emily pushed. That's when she realized that everything else had stopped too. Everything was frozen in place, even Deimos' last expression.

Emily slowly watched as the world withered away around her, the seams of her basement walls bursting with white energy. Her entire town vanished before her eyes till there was nothing but white. Slowly, the bright subsided and Emily found herself standing alone in a desert.

Emily looked around to see nothing but sand everywhere. In the distance, out of the heat haze, something appeared. Like a mirage at first but slowly materializing in front of her. It took shape, a wooden frame first and the handles, last. It was a door in the middle of nowhere.

Emily had barely thought about going toward it when she found herself instantly transported to where the door was, almost as if it wanted her to find it. Emily took a deep breath and opened the door.

She was surprised to find nothing but more sand and desert, it was just a ordinary door stranded in the desert. Emily nevertheless stepped inside and closed it behind her. Nothing happened. Emily just found herself staring at endless desert frustrated before she looked up and saw no sky.

Emily was shocked to find the desert sands above her and when she looked below, there was endless blue sky. She could feel the clouds coming toward her at rapid speed and that's when she realized they weren't coming to her, she was going to them. Emily was falling into the blue sky.

She screamed as she could see the atmosphere and her body burn up as she reached the last layer of earth's outer limits before suddenly finding herself plunging deep underwater. Emily's body picked up speed as it screamed to the bottom of the ocean till she finally found herself on land again. She opened her eyes, astonished at finding herself in her apartment.

Emily nearly fell off the bed, when the bedside clock next to her surprised her. She looked at the numbers flashing "12:00" and shook her head before placing it back on the table. That's when she heard it. It was a low mechanical hum. Something was behind her.

She looked around to see the same wooden door. Emily walked carefully towards the door and opened it, shocked to see nothing but white inside. It was as if, nothing ever existed. The detective in Emily reasoned it was an empty space, a void, a placeholder. But the question was...for what?

Emily would soon find the answers she sought as the a low mechanical hum emanated from underneath. It got louder and louder almost as if something was coming up. Soon the hum filled the entire void as Emily watched little bits of white peel away and assemble at the center. She watched them form a giant sphere, black everywhere except for white edges. Emily could perceive no depth to the object, no matter from what angle she saw it, it appeared two-dimensional.

"What...are you?," Emily asked before stepping back in shock as the sphere spoke. It sounded like three distinct voices spoke at once and Emily had to take a second to understand what was being said.

"Please state your purpose/intention/what is the meaning of this?," The three voices hummed together. Their pitches oscillating between low and high.

"What?..." Emily stood puzzled at what they were asking.

"We will reinstate your memories/context/I am loaning them to you to make you bearable."

A rush of images flew through Emily's head. She remembered everything, Mignon and Duiwel, the creatures on the TV. She remembered it all up until the last second of memory she had. Mignon and Duiwel putting her back into her life stream and then it all went black. Something must have gone wrong.

"Please...you must send me back! This wasn't me...something must have happened in the life stream," Emily said as she put two and two together.

"That is impossible/dead end/there is nothing to send you back too"

"What do you mean...nothing? Where's my body?," Emily said shocked at the realization that something might have happened to her body.

"Unfortunately missing/untraceable/you have been had!"

"But that's not possible, Mignon and Duiwel...they...they put me back in the life-stream to find death! Something must have gone wrong!" Emily screamed.

For a few minutes, the orb silently hummed before it spoke again.

"That glow/aura/Why do you have that around you?"

"I don't know...Mignon and Duiwel said something about me being a guardian or something..." Emily stammered out her words.

"The protector/death/insect"

The black orb floated lifelessly for several minutes before it finally spoke again.

"We will grant you permission to leave/go/leave me alone" The orb started to disappear.

"Wait...how...how do i leave?," Emily shouted.

"Follow the instructions/die/the same way you came here"

Emily woke up in a cold sweat. She turned her alarm off, the time still blinking "12:00". She could see Mignon and Duiwel on the TV before it powered down. Emily Adams smiled. She finally understood what she needed to do to break free.

"Hello, you cheeky old man...," Emily said with a beaming smile as she ran toward Albert and hugged him.

"Come here you!," She said as she pulled old Albert toward him and kissed him passionately. They locked lips for what seemed like minutes before she finally let him go and beamed a big smile. Albert just stared at her with a shocked look on his face.

"Ahhh...come on...It's cheat day...I'll be fine!" Emily said as she walked happily towards her apartment. Albert looked at her with a smile and wiped the sweat of his brow before turning his attention to a new customer.

"Good Day Mrs. Bawlby," Emily said as she embraced the old lady with joy and ran towards her apartment.

She stepped in front of her doors and rotated the keys. Emily smiled as a black hand grabbed her t-shirt.

"Hello, big guy!," said Emily as he pushed her up against a table.

"My name is Emily Adams and I..." Deimos clobbered her with a punch to her chin.

"Will be your victim this evening!"

Mignon and Duiwel sat staring at Emily Adams crumpled on the floor.

"I don't understand it!," said Duiwel flapping his body around, hovering over Emily.

"She should have gone back, why is she still here?"

"Unless..." Mignon's mind lit up but the thought was bad enough to give him jitters.

"Someone stole my body?" Emily said as the two of them nearly fell back at the sight of her, springing back to life.

Mignon and Duiwel rushed towards her as the three of them hugged.

Tags
brutal, brutal babes, man vs woman, mixed fight