Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 05-Oct-20, 13:45
Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19 Points: 2,290, Level: 19
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockernz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was quoted Ģ350 but as you suggested, politely declined citing that if i could have great sessions at Ģ150-Ģ180 why would i pay Ģ350...
How would you have said that impolitely?
Old 05-Oct-20, 22:35
Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21 Points: 2,659, Level: 21
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Uxiel and Juvi,

Juvi you said "it's not a fair world...''

uxiel you said "For many of the average, or somewhat above average, session girls, I have personally seen:

girl tapping on her phone all day long (I was having a meal with her after our session), dealing with guys trying to negotiate, complaining about the guy who no-showed her, etc.
girl who couldn't get enough deposits even for a hotel room and had to cancel her trip to a very popular session city
girl who was staying in an admittedly not-so-popular city for a couple days and could only get 2 bookings"

Have you ever thought that these things happen because the way the session girls go about things is not always the right way.
Dealing with guys trying to negotiate is a good thing, not a bad thing. It shows they are willing to be customers but can't afford a price that is $400.
Once again, lets look at the custom video world. And yes we are in the same boat. I used to happily give the girls the full price of the custom and only to be very disappointed. If you seen the crap they gave me you would understand that I am now taking a stance at saying the 'rate' for a custom is not worth it. After I give them a script and tell them the do's and do nots, they still botch it. The first 5 minutes of the custom is them standing in front of each other catty talking. I never told them to do that. Then they roll around and talk through out the video (over selling like rookies) and if I am lucky I might see what I was asking for, but only for a few seconds.
Or I have to wait months for it only to be disappointed.
Or I may not even get the custom.
Or they may just pull a old video off the shelf and send it to me.
And these are your main stream Session Wrestlers. It seems the more popular you are as a session wrestler the better you are at working the fans.
So now..... because of negotiating and knowing that I am the one with the gold and the boss. I now send them a 'This is what I want and this is the price I pay for it' email.
I give them the option. And if they do it right I offer a bonus.
And trust me, It worked for me.

See the customer can weed out the session girls too you know. And the ones that are working with me are doing well. They also have the right to sell it on the clip store too.
So they get the money for the custom and the clip sales.

That my friends is good business. WIN/WIN...and win for the other fans like yourself too so that you can see a different video instead of the same thing repeated all the time.

So yes life is not fair. But its the ones who makes the rules that determine what is fair or not. And in this culture, its YOU that has the gold in his wallets.
And I have helped make a lot of sessions girls money with the customs that I help them make. Its business.
The Following User Says Thank You to gutpunch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Oct-20, 23:55
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

They're wrestlers, not cinematographers, or filmmakers, or data scientists, or anything else. If you want something more perfect, talk to a studio directly, or just film it yourself. A lot of them are definitely disorganized. Working out and training is what they're good at, 99% of the time.

Sessions are a luxury, not a right. There's just no way spending 2 days negotiating down from $400 to $300 won't result in an awkward session. "Oh, here's the cheap guy that didn't want to pay me." If they believed working more hours for less money were a better life decision, they would do so.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-20, 18:07
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutpunch [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
After I give them a script and tell them the do's and do nots, they still botch it. The first 5 minutes of the custom is them standing in front of each other catty talking. I never told them to do that. Then they roll around and talk through out the video (over selling like rookies) and if I am lucky I might see what I was asking for, but only for a few seconds.

I experienced the same twice. I am a "victim" for the german video-producer @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], who releases domination-videos of ladies dominating men. So I wrote a script for the very 1st video I acted in for his production. It was a 30-minutes-video of me with 2 well known female wrestlers. The producer was very happy with my script, so I sent it more than a week before the filming-day to the one wrestler who was able to speak english, with the order to read it and translate it also to the other wrestler who only speaks liitle english. I also booked a private session with both ladies 30 minutes each in which I wanted to have my normal semi-competitive match with them before we would film the video. So I met them both, but had to find out that the english speaking lady not even read my script, although she had it already for more than a week, and so also the other lady did not have any information. So I wasted 15 minutes of each of my sessions for which I paid 2 x 100 Euro for the 2 x 30 minutes to practise my script for the videos with the ladies. Another german guy @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], who regularly posts here as well, watched it! So literally the ladies got paid 50 Euro each for practising the cript of my video instead of just reading it, which would have taken maybe 5 minutes normally.

2 years later I visited an event, where both ladies also were in the line-up. I had an agreement with the organizer of the event that she would take me as a victim for her public mixed-matches if I would allow her to film and release also my privately paid sessions as well. So I wrote another script for my private session with the same 2 ladies again and sent it to the event-organizer, in the hope that, when she (not me) sent this scritpt to the wrestlers, that they would read it, so that no "practise" would be needed. But I got disappointed again. The event-organizer had forgotten to forward my script, so again the ladies had no clue about it. So, as my session-time had started, they read it within less than a minute, including the translation of the english speaking lady to the other one. What do you people here guess how much of the script they reminded in the session than?
Ok, that was another example why I am so disappointed that I get treated so badly generally and even get treated so badly also in my sessions.
And now Mr @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] can tell us again that itīs ME who is always guilty and that the ladies are always the innocent angels and so I have to leave this scene, in his opinion.

I did not meantion the names of the hungarian ladies, but I am sure also @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] can imagine whom I mean ;-)

Last edited by Fritz; 07-Oct-20 at 20:01.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-20, 18:55
Last Achievements

As said above, a lot of these women are disorganized, it's well known you frequently have to describe your session again once you meet, even though you sent an email with details. I suspect the really organized ones tend to work independently, not for a studio.

Add in the language barrier, and things get worse. They are *not* translators. They probably learned English from watching TV, and learned the wrestling terms by doing this stuff, but in so many videos/interviews, you can see it in their eyes when they didn't understand a word or phrase. For some reason, we repeat what we said slowly instead of using simpler language. I remember Jennifer Thomas interviewing Sheena for example, and you could tell Sheena got confused by an idiom Jennifer used. She just repeated herself instead of using neutral language. We just don't think about these things until we learn a new language ourselves.

Unless they read a lot or have more intellectual conversations, they're just not going to expand their vocabulary. So translate it into English/their language. If you can't, pay someone to do it. Just imagine you are a wrestler. You go to the gym every day, multiple times a day. You do some skype sessions, go to studios to film matches, and do session wrestling. You don't have that much time for other things. When some guy sends you a long detailed script, and it's not even in your first language, that is a lot of mental effort. And if she's making 100 Euros off it? I bet she's making 100 Euros off the matches other guys request where not so much work is involved.

If you want a perfect video, stop whining about being treated poorly, about how everyone is mean to you. Realize that most people are going to do certain things imperfectly, or even poorly. Plan for it. Do the translation yourself. Pay her more so that she prioritizes your request. Make sure everyone is on the same page. Be a better manager.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-20, 19:31
Banned
Last Achievements

I give up, fuck off @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I wrote my script in proper english!!!!!! That wrestler is very good in english (she is good in learning languages, she also is almost perfect in another of her foreign language (spanish). So a "language barrier" was not the case why she ignored it! And only somebody who hates me, could think that this was the reason why she made a fool of me. She just does not want to read scripts, especially from me! (although now, as she films videos for her own "only-fans-site" she suddenly wrote on twitter that people should send her scripts and that she wants to film them!, WTF!) So, I guess, you want to tell me that I have to write my script in proper hungarian language? You are a moron! So, fuck off, like @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] as well

Last edited by Fritz; 07-Oct-20 at 20:05.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-20, 20:07
Last Achievements

If you want perfect execution of a script, pay them more money. They are going to focus on the 100 Euro job that's easy over the one that's hard. It is expected human behavior. Plan for it. Pay more for quality work, or accept cheap results. It's not that complicated.

Or just keep throwing away 100 Euros over and over again, and getting disappointed every single time. Not that these videos have anything to do with session rates getting out of hand...
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Oct-20, 20:27
Banned
Last Achievements

pay more, pay more, pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,pay more, pay more,

Mr @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], are you Jeff Bezos?

anyway, you did not understand anything of my posting. Its surprising how such a stupid person like you could be such a rich person. I hate people who laugh over other people, although they got their own money only because they won it in a lottery or are a son of a rich father. Which of this 2 options is the case with you?

Last edited by Fritz; 07-Oct-20 at 20:33.
Old 07-Oct-20, 20:43
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

You cannot generalize this either way.

I have had great sessions with girls who followed the script I send them by mail before the session. And I have had girls who didnīt want to have a script to read and who just wanted the informations at the start of the session...and still did a great job to provide what I wanted.

Most girls who do this job seriously and who are interested in having satisfied customers, will provide whatīs in your script, whether you write it or you tell them before the start. But there are of course some, who just to their thing, and who donīt look so much after the script and the ideas of the customer. In all the years of sessioning, these girls have been the exception though.

You cannot generalize this either way.

I have had great sessions with girls who followed the script I send them by mail before the session. And I have had girls who didnīt want to have a script to read and who just wanted the informations at the start of the session...and still did a great job to provide what I wanted.

Most girls who do this job seriously and who are interested in having satisfied customers, will provide whatīs in your script, whether you write it or you tell them before the start. But there are of course some, who just to their thing, and who donīt look so much after the script and the ideas of the customer. In all the years of sessioning, these girls have been the exception though.

Added after 15 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
anyway, you did not understand anything of my posting. Its surprising how such a stupid person like you could be such a rich person. I hate people who laugh over other people, although they got their own money only because they won it in a lottery or are a son of a rich father. Which of this 2 options is the case with you?
You should be more respectfull to other persons, even if you donīt agree with their opinion, writing like above or like f.. off like before is not acceptable.

Itīs normal we all here donīt have the same opinion on everything, but insulting somebody because you donīt agree to what he writes can never be the solution.

Last edited by Juvi; 07-Oct-20 at 20:43.
Old 07-Oct-20, 21:01
Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38 Points: 8,080, Level: 38
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk4140 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Let's come together and curb this as a community. Women are charging $500-700 plus dollars for one hour of wrestling. Outrageous. Lets keep it at $350 and politely decline if its more than that. If we don't, this will become the norm.

Let's come together and curb this as a community. Ferrari are charging $250,000 plus dollars for one car. Outrageous. Lets keep it at $125,000 and politely decline if its more than that. If we don't, this will become the norm.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to London_Wrestler For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread