Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 08-May-21, 04:26
Points: 3,361, Level: 24 Points: 3,361, Level: 24 Points: 3,361, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Red vs Blue(mixed tag team match story)

This is a story of my memories. There is a professional wrestling club activity in Japanese universities. I was not a member of the club, but I participated in it as a part-time worker to set up a ring in the gymnasium. After the set-up was finished, some matches were held. As I was watching the matches, I dozed off. I was awakened by the lights and the sound of several men and women talking. It was pitch black outside the window and the clock in the gym read 1:00 am. I was surprised to see anyone other than myself there at this hour. I looked down from the seats and saw the wrestlers from the daytime match.

I can't remember the exact names of the four men and women. But I remembered that two of them were Korean. They were facing a Japanese man and woman, and the match had ended in a draw as time ran out. I could imagine that both teams were probably not happy about that. The beautiful women seemed particularly agitated, and the men seemed to be exchanging ideas on how to calm them down. They didn't understand each other's language, but they seemed to be using the translation apps on their smartphones to communicate with each other.

They seemed to have found a way out. The women nodded in agreement to the men's suggestions. The Japanese and Korean couples took off their jerseys and threw them out of the ring. Both looked evenly matched in physical size. Both the Japanese and Korean men and women were young and athletic. The men wore bikinis and the women sported sports-type bikinis. The Korean team wore red and the Japanese team wore blue costumes, just like the game I had watched during the day.

They were completely oblivious to my being there. The sound of their ring boots stomping on the mat reverberated in the deserted gym. The Japanese and Korean male wrestlers had their hair cut short. The Korean women wore their hair down to their shoulders, while the Japanese women wore their long black hair in a ponytail. They seemed to be discussing something with each other as they went back to their corners. Then the Japanese couple and the Korean couple made their move when they saw each other. There was no handshake to promise a clean fight and no sound of the bell. They were completely oblivious to my presence. It seemed that they were trying to start a grudge match in private.

In the daytime matches, the rule was to switch by touch. In tonight's match, the men stayed in the ring first, while the women waited in their own corners. The men grabbed each other in the middle of the ring as the women cheered them on. The Korean man got the upper hand first. The Japanese man was knocked to the mat by his opponent's body slam. The Korean wrestler moved quickly to cause the upper body of the Japanese wrestler and choked him with a sleeper hold.

The Japanese wrestler was quick to counterattack. He hit the Korean wrestler in the side of the head with an elbow. Breaking out of the Korean's hold, he grabbed his opponent by the neck and slammed a chop into the opponent's chest. He then grabbed the Korean by the shoulders, lifted him up and dropped him on his back to the mat with a brainbuster.

The Japanese wrestler tried to pull the Korean up, but he was head-butted in the face and fell back. They got up and went back to their respective corners to touch the women, who came into the ring with great energy. Different from the men, the women started the fight with blows. With their arms poised like boxers, the Korean and Japanese women punched each other but were blocked by the other's guard. When the Japanese woman swung her arm in a big motion, the Korean woman bent down to avoid the punch. She then countered with a knee strike to the stomach of her opponent. The Korean grabbed the body of the Japanese woman, who was on her front, and kicked her with another knee.

The Korean male wrestler shouted for happiness, while the Japanese wrestler shouted in anger. The Korean kicked the downed Japanese woman from on above. The Korean wrestler stepped on top of the Japanese wrestler. She then grabbed her opponent by the neck and held her in a camel clutch. The Japanese woman tried to escape the hold with a pained look on her face. But the Korean wrestler did something I hadn't expected. She shifted the bikini on the Japanese woman's chest. The Japanese woman screams as she realizes that her nipples are exposed. The Korean male wrestler whistled his fingers and made a musical accompaniment to the scene.

It became obvious that they were wrestling outside the normal rules. The Korean woman also tried to grab the Japanese woman's breasts, but failed. The Japanese wrestler rotated her body and punched the Korean woman in the face. The Korean female wrestler held her face and fell back. The Japanese woman came out of the hold and first adjusted her disheveled costume. She then stood up, grabbed the Korean woman's head and kicked her in the face with her knee. The Japanese woman grabbed the legs of the Korean woman who was lying on her back and held her in a figure-four hold. The Korean man's scream rang out loudly in the gymnasium, where there was no audience except for me.

The Korean man tried to block the move, but the Japanese man prevented him from doing so. This time, the men quietly returned to their corners. The Japanese woman is hurting the Korean woman even more after her partner failed to rescue her. The Japanese wrestler released the hold, then stood up and grabbed the Korean woman's legs. The Japanese woman held her opponent with a stretch muffler.

She also reached for her opponent's crotch with her other hand while grabbing the Korean's leg. From the way the Korean woman reacted, it was clear that what she was feeling was not just the usual pain. The Japanese woman didn't care about the crying Korean woman, she seemed to be playing with her genitals by putting her fingers under her opponent's pants.

The Korean man tried to block the move, but the Japanese man prevented him from doing so. This time, the men quietly returned to their corners. The Japanese woman is hurting the Korean woman even more after her partner failed to rescue her. The Japanese wrestler released the hold, then stood up and grabbed the Korean woman's legs. The Japanese woman held her opponent with a stretch muffler.

She also reached for her opponent's crotch with her other hand while grabbing the Korean's leg. From the way the Korean woman reacted, it was clear that what she was feeling was not just the usual pain. The Japanese woman didn't care about the crying Korean woman, she seemed to be playing with her genitals by putting her fingers under her opponent's pants.

The Japanese woman was smiling and enjoying the sight of her partner standing dominantly in the corner. The Korean man, however, could not stand by and watch his partner being humiliated. The Japanese woman tried to stop the Korean man from climbing over the rope, but she was knocked away. The Korean man then kicked the Japanese man in the face as hard as he could.

The Korean man lifted the Japanese man up with Argentine neckbreaker. As he did so, his opponent grabbed the Japanese man by his pants, exposing his genitals. The Japanese man suffered as his body was bent over with his erect penis exposed in excitement. The Korean man shook his body to further damage his opponent. When the Korean man decided that he had hurt him enough, he dropped the Japanese man head first onto the mat. The Japanese man lay on his back with his penis exposed and did not move.

The Japanese woman, who had been knocked out, tried to get up, but the Korean team caught her first. She was kicked in the face by the Korean man. The Korean man then got on her face as she fell on her back and exposed his penis. The Japanese woman was startled by his action and tried to escape by moving her arms and legs. But she was no match for the man's power, and the Korean forced his penis into her mouth.

As the Korean man was enjoying the Japanese man's cocksucking, the Korean woman joined in. She stripped the Japanese woman completely of her lower costume. She then stimulated the Japanese woman's bare pussy with her fingers. The Japanese woman's movements became slower and slower as she was attacked by two people.

The Korean team dominated the Japanese woman. But when they noticed that her partner was trying to get up, they changed their target. The Japanese man is held in a full nelson by the Korean man, forcing him to stand. The Korean woman also punched the defenseless Japanese man repeatedly in the abdomen. When she saw that his abdomen was red and swollen, she kicked the Japanese man in the groin as hard as she could.

The Japanese man let out a moan and fell to the ring. The Japanese man groans and goes down in the ring, but the Korean man also falls down, holding his crotch. From behind the Korean, the Japanese woman struck him in the groin with a low blow. The Japanese woman raised her arm to the Korean woman, who was surprised to see her partner fall, and popped her opponent with a clothesline. She called out to her partner, but he only grunted. The Japanese woman didn't wait for her partner to recover and jumped on the Korean woman.

The Japanese roughly grabbed the Korean by the hair and took her to the edge of the ring. The Japanese woman pushed her opponent's head against the ropes and sat on the Korean's head herself. The Korean woman, her airway compressed, reached out of the ring in a desperate attempt to find air. The Japanese wrestler put her hands on the ropes and put more weight against her opponent. It was obvious that the Korean woman was groggy, as her eyes were glazed over from the Japanese choking her with the ropes.

Unfortunately for the Japanese woman, she shifted her position, this time using her legs to stomp on the Korean's head. Recovering, the Korean man stood up and rushed to his partner's aid. The Japanese woman, who was separated from the Korean woman, received a strong body blow from her Korean partner. The head of the Japanese team's female wrestler, who was grabbed by her hair, was repeatedly slammed into the corner post.

What the Korean man did was no longer wrestling. He took off his costume and stuffed it into his opponent's mouth. Then he inserted his erect penis into his opponent's vagina from behind her. The Japanese woman, who could only make a muffled sound due to the stuffing, was raped by the Korean wrestler.

He was enjoying the sex with the Japanese woman when he heard the Korean woman scream and turned around. Unbeknownst to me, the Japanese man was also raping the Korean woman. The Japanese man had pinned the Korean woman's arms to the rope and then was having sex with her, facing her. The Korean man looked lost, but he stopped shaking his hips and went to help his partner.

However, the Korean man could not reach her. There was a red cloth wrapped around his neck by a Japanese woman. It was the one he had taken off and stuffed into the woman's mouth. He reached around her neck and tried to escape by elbowing the woman behind him. But the Japanese woman showed no signs of giving up. His lungs were deprived of oxygen, and he fell to his knees.

When the Japanese man realized that his girlfriend had choked his opponent, he stopped having sex with the Korean woman. He then pulled the Korean woman back into the ring and held her in a Front NeckLock, tightening his arms around her neck. It seemed that he was probably instructing her to declare a give-up. The Korean woman shook her head and refused, but in her eyes she could clearly see that her partner was in a desperate situation.

The Korean woman seemed to finally give up when she saw the liquid pouring out of her partner's penis and forming a puddle on the ring. She cried out and declared give up, and the Japanese man released his hold and threw the Korean woman into the middle of the ring.

With the man passed out in the middle of the ring and the Korean woman sobbing, the Japanese team kissed each other deeply and expressed their happiness.

The victorious Japanese team took the penalty. The Korean man remained unconscious, but his penis was still erect. As the Japanese woman approached the still conscious Korean woman, she seemed to be saying some abusive words. She grabbed her by the head and pushed her face into her boyfriend's urine. The Japanese woman also made the Korean woman suck her partner's penis. The Korean woman was crying, as if she was frustrated by the humiliating act. The Japanese man paid no mind to this, grabbed the Korean woman by the waist and inserted his erect penis again.

The Japanese couple kissed and enjoyed themselves while raping the Korean woman in the Doggy Style position. When the satisfied Japanese man stood up, his penis was glistening with the Korean woman's love juice. The Japanese woman held the Korean female wrestler in a full nelson, and the Japanese man pushed his penis into the Korean man's mouth to show him how it was done. Then she turned the Korean woman on her back and pinned her between her own thighs, pressing her vagina against her face and moving her hips.

Korean woman flapped her arms and legs in agony, but by the time the Japanese woman had finished masturbating her, she had passed out.
The Japanese team embraced each other again and left the gymnasium, wiping their sweat- and love-soaked bodies with towels. Below me was the scene of the Korean team being beaten to a crushing defeat.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to boxfighter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-May-21, 04:51
Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70 Points: 25,831, Level: 70
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,049 Posts
Default Re: Red vs Blue(mixed tag team match story)

Nice storie.