Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 12-May-21, 00:16
Piratejack39

Default Grueling Training

“I still don’t want to know how you found this fight club.” I remarked, as the two of us ducked underneath the middle rope to step into the ring.

“For the last time, it’s a wrestling league! We aren’t going to be busting each other’s lips open with uppercuts!” I could tell that last remark annoyed Kate some, and I couldn’t help but grin to myself.

After all, it was about 11:30PM on a Friday Night as we were standing in our family’s closed gym, using the ring it had for a little match she wanted. Half of our childhood was formed in this ring, wasting hours upon hours pretending to fly around the ring as our parents did business in the back, this time it seemed like we’d actually have a so-called “match.”

Having a private, try out, showcase, whatever match so my sister Kate could make this league she found, I was the sacrificial lamb. Her words, not mine. Kate did intimidate me some, maybe it was her being the eldest as we were growing up, but even at just 5’5 and 140 pounds, she was using our gym over the years to get herself incredibly fit. Meanwhile, I was 6’1 and 165 pounds, rather lanky.

“Alright, alright. Still don’t get why I need to be your little training-tryout-whatever it’s called-match if I ain’t invited to it.” She rolled her eyes at yet more smartass remarks from me, before stepping in close to me, looking up into my eyes with one of those famous death glares she’s produced over the years.

“Danny, one more smartass remark and I’ll treat this like it is a fight club. All I need is for you to give me a run for my money so they can judge my skills.”

I gave a shrug, I certainly had no past experience in wrestling or fighting. The only thing that could qualify was playoff tussles with ex girlfriends, so I certainly was hoping Kate didn’t need a 7 star Tokyo Dome match to qualify or something along those lines.

“Well, if the cameras are ready to go, come on.” I taunted her in, the tripod a couple feet away from the ring so the league’s front office could review it once she emailed it to them.

Kate was aggressive from that moment forward, catching me by surprise as her feet dug into my chest as she fell back with some variation of a shotgun dropkick, sending me flying back onto my ass in the corner, hands draped over the bottom rope.

My back stung quick from hitting the turnbuckle, looking up just in time to see her running in for a follow up, I was only mere inches away from being able to dive forward out of the way of whatever sort of splash she had in mind, her body getting caught up in the ropes for a split second gave me a window.

I leaped to my feet and rushed forward, my arms collecting her waist from behind, a small grunt came from her as her hands went for my wrists, I quickly fell onto my own back, using my brute man strength to go for a quick German Suplex!

I heard her body land with a pretty gruesome thud behind me, as I hopped to my feet and saw her body sprawled out on her chest and stomach. “That didn’t hurt you too bad, did it?” I was slightly concerned, knowing german suplexes give your neck a pretty hard landing.

“I told you…don’t be kind to me in here!” Kate reminded me of one of her “rules” that once the “tryout” was on we needed to act like we really wanted to hurt each other, that if I went soft on her it might disqualify her by some sort of rigged win for her.

These league officials sounded like they were full of their own ass, but that wasn’t the issue when I was in the middle of the ring standing over her mess of a heap. I shrugged, and leaned down for her frame, again looking to get my arms around her waist for a second follow up suplex, but she acted this time, a series of quick and perfectly aimed elbows for my jaw made me abandon the idea, and wobble back some from the new found pain in the right side of my jaw.

Which in turn allowed Kate to act perfectly, her feet going out again as they buckled my right knee down to the mats, kneeling in front of her, her thighs quickly acted as they snapped shut around my head, trapping me in a quick standing headscissors!

Now, I’m sure every man has the occasional late night fantasy of being face first between a close female friend’s thighs, but this wasn’t exactly what I had in mind! Her thighs pulsated around my head, groaning audibly and noticeably from the pain and pressure it was putting on my skull.

“You remember I tried out for our track team, right Danny? I still run two miles everyday. Quite the legs if I have to brag about them.” I groaned at the reminder, she normally wore jeans or yoga pants, so when her bare thighs in her gym shorts were crushing my head, they were certainly seen in a new light.

“Stop…trying to…sway them.” I couldn’t help but remark through gritted pained teeth, before suddenly acting, my hands gripping the back of her thighs which got a surprised yelp from her, pushing up from my knees, I quickly ran forward before slamming her to the mats with a sudden powerbomb reversal!

I fell back onto my own back, our bodies awkwardly entwined with each other as we both gave out loud labored breaths trying to recover, before I threw her legs off of me and pushed myself up. Seeing she didn’t even budge since I maneuvered her around, I got to my feet fully and quickly ran for the ropes, knowing to hit them for a rebound as I came to her body, I leaped up looking to land on her abs!

At least, that was what my idea was. Instead, I crashed into the mats below where Kate’s body just was, having barely been able to roll out of the way to dodge my idea, I groaned as I got back up to my knees just in time to feel her arm coil around my neck in a sleeperhold.

After that, I felt her legs coil around my waist as well. “It’d be a shame if I had to choke you out, Danny.” A coo came in my air, almost as if the low hushed tone she said it in was some sort of attempt to trick my brain into giving into the hold. Thankfully, the adrenaline outclassed my brain, as I fought to my feet, she didn’t go anywhere, remaining on my back in a half rear naked choke modification-half piggyback ride. Her arm tightened around my throat, to the point that two inadvertent low coughs came out from the lack of air.

Knowing she could put me out in a matter of a minute with this hold, I had to act quick. Rushing backwards, I wasn’t even sure if I was aiming for the ropes or a turnbuckle, but when I heard a yelp come from Kate and the thud of her body being pressed against the turnbuckles, I guess my question had been answered.

Both her arms and legs came undone from me, stumbling forward as I let out more coughs from being freed, I had to remain on the attack. I turned around to see her arms dangling in the ropes and her body upright picture perfect.

Taking a few steps back, I rushed forward, taking an idea out of her earlier playbook, I leaped at the last moment to arch my landing right into her frame. Our bodies smacked together, as I leaned forward to rub in the point, before letting out my own taunting coo. “I sure hope you aren’t this easy if you make it.”

Ready to peel myself from her frame and set up the next idea, I let out my own surprised yelp as her arms snapped shut around my waist. “Trust me, Danny, I won’t be.”

With that, she twisted us around before falling back and letting me go! She managed to bust out a picture perfect belly to belly suplex as I crashed and burned a few feet away on the mats. Even if I was nearly 8 inches taller and 25 pounds heavier, she tossed me as if I was nothing! My tall, lanky frame came back to bite me in the ass!

I groaned from the landing, hands going up to clutch my head that was ringing from the thud, when I felt her hands dig into my short hair and pull me upright. “There’s plenty more to go around.”

A follow up knee to my abs got me to bend over in front of her, feeling her arm collect my head again, I knew she was going for a classic DDT, and I had to keep myself in the fight. My hands suddenly came up to grasp the sides of her body, and with a loud grunt, I heaved her upright into the air, vertical to my body, before I rushed forward and threw her core first onto the top rope!

I stumbled back into one of the corners, as her body just helplessly hung over both sides of the rope, upperbody leaning more into the ring, legs leaning more towards the apron. I rushed forward, bringing up my own knee, and it connected as it cracked off the side of her head, a loud shriek of pain came from her as body collapsed back into the ring.

I continued on, leaning down to collect her hair to pull her up as she did, I let out another surprised yelp from her arms tackling me around my legs, but she followed through, her arms keeping my legs upright as her body draped over mine for a jackknife pin!

“1…2..” I managed to power myself out of the pin, Kate’s own counting a mere split second away from suddenly “winning.” We both rushed back to our feet, I threw a wild clothesline that she was able to duck with ease, slipping behind me, her arms wrapped around my waist from behind, and to block what I believed was an attempt for a payback German Suplex, I rushed forward and grasped onto the top rope.

“Clever, too bad there’s no ropebreak in the league, though!” A curt reminder of the rules, instead of trying to pry me off the rope, her arms gave a surprisingly powerful flex around my frame. My mouth opened into a surprised gasp, momentarily taken aback by her power in her biceps, and their ability to crush my waist.

My hands went from the ropes to her wrists, attempting to pry them off, but another powerful flex around my body caused them to drop to my sides momentarily again stunned at the sudden strength Kate was able to have!

“Something wrong? Not enjoying our little cuddle?” Kate’s taunting whisper made me groan and fueled something back into my body, my right arm coming up quickly to give her my own quick sharp elbows to the same temple I just kneed moments earlier.

Her arms fell from my body, and in a quick motion before she could stumble back, I spun around and wrapped my arms around her waist. “Let me show you how it’s done.” I couldn’t help but taunt, before arching myself back to get her off her feet and into the air with my own bearhug.

“Not so fast!” She hissed, as her legs suddenly snapped shut around my waist and her arm collected my head underneath it! A fast and quick counter turning the bearhug into a guillotine choke.

I let out a loud grunt as I felt both of ends of the hold flexed around my body, those thighs of hers cutting into my sides, my energy being sapped quickly my legs buckled, and I suddenly found myself back down on the mats, with Kate still snapped shut around me.

“Wanna tap?” Said so nonchalantly, as if she was already bored of having me trapped in this hold even though it had barely a minute and half.

“Not….a fat chance.” I hiss back through the hold, and I felt her shoulders shrug around my neck. “So be it!” Right after that, her legs coiled even tighter around my waist, my sides feeling as if they were being split inwards, and she leaned back even further, wrenching my neck at an even more painful angle while cutting off even more air. And….

Next thing I can remember was looking up at Kate was straddled on my hips, her hands lightly tapping at my cheek to get me to stir.

“Wha…”

“You passed out, you had me scared for a moment, didn’t want to give you brain damage or anything.”

I let out a groan as my hands grasped at my head, the pounding as if someone was knocking directly on my skull. “What do you mean I passed out?”

“You passed out! I didn’t even notice at first, I was still squeezing away for like a good two minutes.”

I groaned even more at the thought of my sister having my limp body trapped in the hold.

“What do you mean you didn’t notice?” I asked, slightly concerned what would’ve happened if she still had me in the hold now.

A shrug came. “Tell you the truth, I liked having you in the hold.”

I let out another groan at the thought of my sister enjoying my humiliation.

“Well great, I guess you win. Can you let me up now?” A grin formed on her face.

“What? Don’t enjoy being pinned down too?”

Another annoyed groan.

“Come on, Kate, you win, you got your tape, don’t rub it in.”

She smiled as she sat up on my hips, both of her arms flexing in a double pump to flex, literally and figuratively, over my body.

Not sure how long this will be, but I do have a few ideas for part 2:
A) Kate doesn’t make the league, so she needs a rematch- in which she squashed Danny to make a better impression.
B) The same as before, but Danny squashes Kate instead- hurting her chances even more of making the league.
C) Kate makes the league, but the two still want a rematch, this time the match taking place in Kate’s bedroom at home.
D) Any new suggestions!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-21, 01:22
Points: 7,024, Level: 35 Points: 7,024, Level: 35 Points: 7,024, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Grueling Training

Kate makes the league, but Danny gets training from a member before their rematch.
The Following User Says Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-May-21, 02:08
Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30 Points: 5,291, Level: 30
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

I would go with option A for part 2
Old 12-May-21, 02:56
Points: 2,698, Level: 21 Points: 2,698, Level: 21 Points: 2,698, Level: 21
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

I'd say A
Old 12-May-21, 09:02
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bk13 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kate makes the league, but Danny gets training from a member before their rematch.
I like this suggestion, too.

Thanks for the exciting story, mate.
Old 12-May-21, 12:45
Points: 5,025, Level: 30 Points: 5,025, Level: 30 Points: 5,025, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Kate makes the league who are impressed by her power moves and ask her to work on her strength to improve them. In order to help, Danny takes instruction on how to land without being actually hurt from a larger lady who pauses mid throw to explain what he should be doing.

But please continue in whatever direction you feel most comfortable: I'm liking it as it is so far.
Old 12-May-21, 15:23
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

First, GREAT new story.

Second, I like the recommendation of Kate making the league and then the rematch after he gets trained by a current member.
Old 12-May-21, 19:42
Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26 Points: 3,843, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Good story so far
A
Old 14-May-21, 01:53
Piratejack39

It was about two weeks following the little match I had with Kate, and a week following the news she was accepted. Apparently they were impressed by her ability to throw her bigger brother around and the knock out.

I didn’t expect much except the occasional name of enchantment talent Kate decided to tease me with through text and during our phone calls every now again.

Which is when I noticed the woman spotted up against the wall to my apartment’s door in the hallway, you could say I was taken by surprise. The first feature to jump out at me was the way she dressed. A very obvious scissors job to what used to be a t-shirt that read “Punk never dies” so that half of it was cut off so her six pack could be shown to the world, with matching denim shorts, and a pair of aviators to boot. After that was her ink, I know barely nothing about tattoos, but I do know for the amount she had on her arms, legs, and some sprawled out on her body she had to have spent a fortune for the art. Lastly, her dyed purple hair stood out as well, she definitely didn’t live here, and the fact she was staking my apartment out caused me to raise an eyebrow.

“You Daniel?” Blunt and to the point, and I couldn’t help myself with the response. “Who’s asking?”

“Megan. I was one of the ones who watched your sister’s tape.”

My guard lowered some, now that she had a reason and a somewhat personal connection to be here, there was no real caution.

“She told me she made it, she didn’t lie, did she?”

A shake of her head, with a slight chuckle following. “No, no. Nothing like that. You caught my eye more than she did.”

Another eyebrow raise. “What do you mean?”

“You caught my eye.” She repeated. “Your sister kicked your butt sure, but we got half a dozen times four barbies like her in our league. No offense.”

I shrugged at the comment, Kate was in a sorority during her time in college, so fair point. “So what? I have an invitation to join as well?”

It was Megan’s turn to shrug. “Maybe, maybe not. I’m just here to give you some pointers in case you were.” More of that league secrecy bullshit that I’ve noticed they had with how much Kate was relating to me about her introductions and such.

“Pointers? What, are you some sort of trainer?” My question was followed up with her letting out a small laugh. “Yeah, I suppose you can say that. Long story which I’m sure you aren’t in the mood to hear, nor am I to talk about.”

“Fair enough. Come on in then.” I placed my keys into my lock, pushing the door open as Megan followed me in, closing and locking the door behind the both of us, I turned to face Megan, having since forgot what I was gonna ask her, as what met met was her body leaping into the air, her legs wrapping my waist up as her arm did the same to my head.

The god damn guillotine choke.

“Come on! This is what you got put out in, today you find a way to escape!” If it wasn’t for Megan’s voice shouting this out as some sort of coach shouting instructions from the sidelines, I would have more panic in my system, instead I did what she said, find a way to escape.

Instinctively, my hands went for her thighs. 9/10 people that get put into this hold probably do the same first, that allowed me to feel just how strong her legs were. Kate’s thighs around me caused a slight discomfort, the only reason I got choked out in our match was her weakening me up with all the other moves. But with Megan’s legs around me, they felt like boulders were trying to crush my sides and trying to pry them apart felt the exact same.

“Predictable!” Her own response to my idea, and I felt her legs coil even tighter around my body which caused me to let out a very audible gasp from the pressure. “Your opponent will just respond by squeezing tighter, you’re going to have to get creative if you want to escape.”

I let out an audible groan to match my gasp. I didn’t want to be choked out again in this hold, and in my own apartment with this practical stranger, so I got desperate. I reached up behind her back, grabbing ahold of that purple hair that she had in a ponytail and gave it a firm, tough yank downwards which elicited a surprised yelp from her, but it did what I wanted, as her arm came down from my head, and she willingly let the scissors go.

“Alright, dirty, but it’s allowed.” Was her response to my move, as the two of us pushed ourselves back up to our feet and I let out my own retort. “And acceptable, don’t you guys have the “no rules” rule?”

A grin formed on her face, while a nod came as well. “Fair point. Be careful when you say that around me though, I was voted most vicious for four of our seven years of existence.”

I gulped slightly, trying my best to keep myself from doing a Vince McMahon impression with it, as that vague threat sent a shiver down my spine. I wasn’t sure if she noticed my sudden new intimidation of her, or if she just wanted to move on anyways. “But besides all that. We need to make sure you aren’t such a ragdoll. You care to move to your bedroom so if I do throw you around, you get to at least have a comfortable landing?”

Again, I led the way to the only bedroom in my apartment, as she nodded at the sight of my queen bed and it’s rather generic grey sheets. “This will do, apologies in advance if I break anything of yours.” As I opened my mouth to give another retort back, she again rushed forward, those inked arms snaking around my waist and my eyes widened as I found myself thrown upside down over her frame and landing with a loud squeak of my bed shifting from my impact onto the middle of it.

Megan was toned as hell sure, her obvious muscles showed that off, but she couldn’t have been more than only about two or three inches taller than Kate, which meant her weight was probably the same, yet again I was thrown like I was the skinner one of the two of us!

“Rule number one of our league, never let your guard down. Leaves you opened for something like that, and when something like that happens, it weakens you up. As I’ll show now.” Before I could even sit up, her fingers dug into my hair and yanked me from my own bed and onto my feet as her arms again found themselves around my waist.

“We will continue until you find a way to counter this.” My hands came up to push on her shoulders, but before I could even plant them, I was again thrown into the center of my bed, as it shifted even further to the left of its original placement.

“Again.” A third belly to belly to the center of my bed.

“Again.” A fourth.

“Again.” A fifth.

“Again.” Even if I had a cushioned landing in the form of a mattress, the repeated move was taking a lot out of me, noticeable sweat formed on my body, while my breathing began to pick up. A sixth.

“Again.” Seventh.

“Any day now.” Eighth.

“Come on, block or counter this or I’ll do this all night.” A ninth.

“Again.” This time I was desperate and jared around enough to finally get an idea, as her arms wrapped me up, I threw my head forward, our foreheads crunching together as we both shared a very loud grunt of pain, as her arms let me go and she stumbled to the side of my bed, rubbing her forehead.

“I didn’t hurt ya, did I?” Showing concern at her sight and a smile formed on her face. “Not at all, I was worried I was going to have to suplex you for the next few hours for you to come up with an idea.” She pushed herself onto her feet again. “Headbutts will always give you the upperhand right back, of course it hurts yourself as well, but that can really scramble your opponent’s brain, well done.”

I gave her a “well thanks” shrug as Megan shook her head loose finally, and she continued on. “Alright, now we need to work on your offense. You’re a guy, and considering 80% or so of our roster is women, you need to perfect power moves.” Her arms spread out to the side of her, leaving her body wide open. “So, take your best shot.”

I walked in towards her slowly, thinking of what might impress her, and so I snaked my right arm between her legs, using it to hoist her up and using my left arm to drape across her shoulder to bring her up across my own frame, before quickly slamming her back down onto the bed with a powerslam.

A groan came from her as she landed, her body wanting to jackknife back up but my own kept her down against the mattress. “Alright hot shot, that was pretty good, but give me more.”

I complied. Getting back to my feet, while using her tactic to use her hair to her feet, this time my arms went around her waist and I returned the favor with a belly to belly.

“An eye…for an eye, huh?” Megan quipped and I let out a slight chuckle. “It appeared to be your favorite.” I let my own quip back and she let out a laugh as I pulled her back to her feet again, while my arms wrapped her up and let her have a second belly to belly.

“Not…that good!” It felt as if Megan wanted to egg me on to have me bring out more of my offense, but I noticed the hesitation in her two previous comments. They were slightly wearing her down.

A third belly to belly. Then a second powerslam, a third powerslam, a fourth belly to belly. Then I decided what would be the “final blow.” Getting her to her feet again, this time I placed her head between my legs, arms wrapping around her waist underneath I hoisted her up onto my shoulders.

“Hold on…” Her confused muttered words were responded with me slamming her onto the bed with a massive powerbomb! Her body sprawling out as I sat in front of her.

“Alright…fuck.” She let out, her hands going to clutch her back. “You’re damn good, killer.” I let out a small laugh from the sarcastic nickname she gave me. “Well, I had to give you a response the same level of your suplexes, didn’t I?”

She laughed as I grasped her hand to pull her up into a seated position, the two of us working up quite the sweat and our breathing still slightly labored from the labor we put our bodies through.

“Go get me a drink of water, will ya?”

Shoutout bk13, this was a great idea. More ideas to vote on:
A) Megan wants to try Danny out for real, so the two have a brutal actual match.
B) Rematch with Kate in her apartment as stated before.
C) Rematch with Kate, but in a ring and with Megan as the referee.
D) Daniel’s “tryout” match is taking on both Kate and Megan at once.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 14-May-21, 14:09
Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58 Points: 17,851, Level: 58
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,523 Posts

D sounds like fun a little bit later on, but I think that C is probably more Daniel's pace at this stage.

Megan sounds damned hot, by the way. Both in appearance and in attitude. Thank you for continuing this story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother, close match, knocked out, sister, wrestling