Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-Sep-13, 01:53
Points: 9,069, Level: 41 Points: 9,069, Level: 41 Points: 9,069, Level: 41
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default blood choke knockouts and safety

hey all, i'm fortunate enough to have a girlfriend that's into scissoring me, but something that worries both of us is the dangers of putting me unconscious, so i'm curious to hear the thoughts of others because i imagine some of you have gone through this already.

first some background. when i get knocked out, it's either in a straight headscissors or reverse headscissors. the first time it happened, it scared the shit outta her (and me! first time i'd experienced it, i was so confused about what happened, where i was, who i was). i was doing the typical convulsing, snorting, shaking, yadda, yadda, yadda. she was hesitant to go full strength again after that experience, but over time, we gradually worked back up and it happened again. and again, and so on. all in all, i've probably had 4-5 *bad* knockouts like that that involve convulsions/snorting. i've been on the edge a good number more times than that.

the most recent time, she caught me in a DEEP reverse headscissors. she was wearing those stretchy lululemon athletic/yoga pants (so HOT ) so that might have exacerbated things. anyway, she did "squeeze and release" once, then "squeeze and ..."...that's all i remember. she probably only had me in there for a good 5 seconds, but as you all know, it doesn't take very long for a properly-applied blood choke to send you snoozing. she tells me she did a second release, then squeezed a third time and didn't let go for a little. eventually she noticed i wasn't struggling anymore and let go, at which point i launched into the convulsions/snorting/confusion dance.

what's your all's take on this? she doesn't have any experience wrestling/grappling, so anytime she knocks me out like this it's purely by accident. i can take a lot of pressure and don't like to tap, which seems like a bad combo with someone that has the propensity to choke you out apparently somewhat easily. how significant are the risks of injury? she read online about kids choking each other out and about how there are occasional freak deaths, so that worries her a lot.

i want to both be safe as well as have fun, so what should we do?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SqueezedTooTight For This Useful Post: