Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Apr-19, 22:09
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts
Default Evan vs Sarah: Evan’s First Special Exhibition Match

Today I’d like to talk about the first ever private exhibition match I was in. This took place a few months after I started wrestling, and I was basically a nobody; I only ended up in the match at all after Andy Green (not the baseball guy, although that probably would have helped sell some tickets) tore his ACL in a match against Mimi Li. I was offered his spot against Sarah Anderssen and said yes, mostly because I used to be a little obsessed with her; she has a really funny little face that I couldn’t stop looking at. She looked like, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, if a pug became a overweight female wrestler. She's got little squinty blue eyes, a pug nose, a very expressive mouth and a fat double chin. At the time she had her hair long, down to her shoulders with wispy long bangs in front; a while ago she switched to a kind of bowl haircut that isn't very flattering and I kind of lost interest. She's big, the same height as me but much wider, typical strong fat girl. I should mention that when this took place I was so new I was like "oh, she's just fat, she won't be that strong" (I should already have known better; I’m not a very quick learner).

Now let me explain the rules - I apologize if they’re confusing; you can imagine how I felt at the time. This match had no pinfalls or submissions, instead going to seven points, and scoring them is where it got a little confusing. There was a wooden box attached to the top of each ringpost, and inside these boxes were how to score. There were four tools, one for each corner: A little bullet vibrator, a big magic wand style vibrator, a strapon dildo (pre-lubed), and a transparent fleshlight style fake pussy. The bullet vibrator was designed for either of us to use, and if you could make your opponent climax using it, you got one point. The big vibrator was for me to use on her, and if I finished her with it I'd get two points. The strapon and fleshlight were for her to use on me and were also two points. You could combine items, so for example if I used the bullet vibe on her clit and the magic wand on her pussy, I'd get three points, one for the small vibrator and two for the big; theoretically if she used the bullet vibrator, strapon, and fleshlight on me all at once she could score five of the seven points she needed to win, but I don't know how she'd do this unless she grew another arm, or maybe had very strong toes she could grip something with. Now I hear you ask: Why does she get two exclusive items and I only get one? Well, I never got an official answer for that, but my theory is that they wanted to weigh the match in her favor (not that she needed the help). I should also mention that this was way back when you couldn't start the matches nude (yes, I know - we also rode dinosaurs to the ring), so we were both wearing tiny black bikini bottoms, and Sarah had a black 5XL bikini top holding her huge boobs in, but as soon as the ref started the match Sarah just took it off, threw the bra at me and charged behind it.

Remember when I said I was young, and dumb, and thought my opponent was all flab and wouldn’t be that strong? Well, as she charged, I braced myself thinking I was going to withstand her hit and then come back at her, but instead she almost took my head off with a clothesline. I think I did a full 720 flip before hitting the mat on my back. Sarah aimed a Banzai drop at my face, and thankfully I managed to roll out of the way or that might have been the quickest literal squash I'd ever experienced. We both got up, and Sarah took off her bottoms and threw them at me, charging in behind them again. Now this time I knew better than to think I could take her clothesline and ducked under her arm. She went flying past me, then managed to turn and hit the ropes on her back, and came flying at me again with even more momentum. This time, I was ready, and I nailed her with my dropkick, my opponent shaking the ring as she landed. Figuring she’s going to be down for a while, I ran over to the nearest corner and opened one of the boxes. What fell out? The strapon, of course. Great. Sarah was up quicker than I thought - in addition to underestimating her strength, I hadn’t yet learned how much punishment the bigger girls could take - and she charged into the corner and tackled me. Her shoulder smashing into my lower back was bad enough, but on top of this my face bounced off the hard wood box and I ended up laid out flat as Sarah got the strapon and cinched it up around her wide hips. (This was back when they used solid wooden boxes to store the items; nowadays they’re soft single drink coolers tied to the ring post, I think because of this exact match).

Even nowadays wrestling a woman wearing a strapon is a pretty unusual experience - for me anyway - and back then it was very rare, my first time. Sarah ripped my underwear off and I rolled backwards from her, anxious and fascinated by her strapon bobbing in front of her. She started stalking me around the ring, jerking the dildo off and, honestly, scaring me quite badly, doing a bunch of trash talking about how she was going to come fuck my tight little ass. At this point I think I’d been oil checked (the ol’ finger up the rear tail-pipe) maybe once or twice my whole career, and I found myself backing away from Sarah in fear, almost running. Afterwards, I realized that she was faking me out; she was actually saving this for the very end of the match. At the time, of course, she succeeded in mesmerizing me with it, and between the fear (and, okay, arousal), she managed to back me into another corner before I knew what was happening, then lowered her shoulders and charged me again. I should have gotten out of the way, but it was too late by the time I realized what she was doing, and tried to just brace myself and catch her. This worked as well as you might imagine; she barreled me over like a rhino running into a meerkat and smashed me backwards into the ringpost. My opponent knocked the wind out of me as her shoulder hit my stomach, but even worse was my head hit the weapon storage box again, this time the back of my skull.

I ended up on the mat, the top of my head maybe an inch from the bottom turnbuckle. I thought I'd have a minute to recover as she opened the box, but Sarah made sure I stayed down and went for another Banzai drop. This one hit, her big ass landing right on my stomach and knocking the wind out of me. She stood up and gave me another one; I saw it coming, but I was so hurt from the first all I could do was feebly cover my tummy with my hands, which provided zero defense anyway. This left me wheezing helplessly on the mat as Sarah opened the second box. The fleshlight dropped out of this one, and Sarah took it and sat on my face, facing my feet, stroking my cock with her left hand until it was fully erect, then fit the fleshlight over it with her right. I lay moaning into her pussy as she started working the fleshlight with both hands, and she ended up scoring two points as I couldn’t recover to even try to escape before she made me cum. Since the fleshlight was clear, the ref can just swooped in to watch, and saw when I gave it up.

Sarah climbed off me as the ref yelled “Two points!”. She at least backed my opponent off enough so I could shakily climb to my feet using the ropes. The ref was Mrs. Hernandez, so anything went, and Sarah handed her the fleshlight; Mrs. Hernandez actually took it from her and ended up carrying it around for a bit. That’s all the break I get before the match continued, and while Sarah was too close for her to charge me, she obviously saw my weak condition and came in aiming a huge punch at my stomach. I barely managed to turn and take the hit on my side, which still hurt quite a bit, but at least I didn't get the air knocked out of me; Sarah looked surprised, and before she could line up another hit I grabbed her shoulders and slammed my knee up into her fat belly. This froze her, leaving her gasping helplessly in shock, so I gave her another one, prompting her to cover her stomach. I could tell I’d winded her a bit and pressed my attack as best I could, getting a firm grip on her arm and shoulder and whipping her into one of the two corners with unopened boxes, then charged in after her. In my mind she's going to slam into the ringpost chest-first, then I'll be a step behind her and I'll hit her with my tackle, her face will bounce off the box, and I'll use whatever's in it - all that's left is the small or big vibrator - and I'll make her cum with that.

Except she managed to turn to face me, ducking to avoid hitting the box with her head, and that put her in perfect position to catch me as I ran into the corner. She lifted me up into a bearhug, and I was so surprised she had no trouble pinning my arms to my side for good measure. At this point I was really regretting underestimating her strength as she worked the hold; I couldn’t get my hands out from where they were pinned to my sides, and all I could do with my legs is kind of weakly smack my foot into her thick thighs. I decided I was going to headbutt her, and this is one thing I do know how to do well - it's all about getting the hard part of your upper skull and the top of your head against the soft tissue of your opponent's face. Except Sarah saw me rearing back and threw me down to the mat before I could finish the move. She went for a barefoot stomp, and I was hurting too bad to get out of the way, her foot slamming down into my tummy. She left it there and added her other foot until her full weight bore down on my stomach as I uselessly tried to push her off. She stood there staring down at me for a moment before getting off, then picked me up and slammed me down chest-first across her knee, almost breaking me in half with a gutbuster. That left me completely helpless, and I could only watch as she went and opened the box hanging in the corner. With any luck it would be the magic wand vibrator and she couldn’t get any points from it.

So, of course, the bullet vibrator fell out into her big hands. She stepped over to me with it, sitting down on my stomach - not her full weight, but I was still groaning as I was so sore by now - turning the vibrator on and running it over my tip. She held it there with her left hand while her right began working my shaft, and despite having already cum once and the punishment she'd laid on me I was hard as a rock in no time. I felt the vibrator come off, replaced by her warm tongue; I enjoyed this for a second before she pulled my buttcheeks apart, and before I knew it she slipped the bullet vibrator up my ass. She knew how to get it right up against my prostate, and I was writhing in pleasure, kicking my legs at the new experience; Sarah leaned back and took the fleshlight back from the ref, who'd come over to see what was happening, and finished me with it quickly; I almost came just from her sliding the fake pussy down, and after a half dozen quick strokes I was going off, shooting even more the second time.

At this point I'm down 5-0, and Sarah only needs to use the strapon or fleshlight to force me to another orgasm and I'm finished. All I want to do is go to sleep; Sarah's winded, sweaty and panting, but I'm a wreck. The ref made Sarah back up a few steps, then pulled the still-buzzing vibe out of my ass; she took out a small cloth and wiped it down, I guess in case I got the change to use it on my opponent. I was allowed half a minute to stand up, but I was still shaky on my feet as the ref ordered us to wrestle. Sarah came in grinning widely knowing she's got me on the ropes, literally, as I back away from her with nowhere to go. She lunged forward with a massive clothesline I ducked, and she ended up leaning over the top rope. With a burst of adrenaline I dropped into a squat, grabbing her ankles and pulling up as hard as I can; Sarah's too shocked to even grab onto the ropes, and she went over the top with a shriek, flipping over completely, the top of her head hitting the ring apron on the way down. She didn’t stop, landing awkwardly on the mats outside the ring. My training was yelling at me to attack, but I was beat up and tired all I can do is hang off the top rope, panting, as Sarah slowly got up, rubbing her head. I could see where she was going to get up on the ring apron and even sluggish as I was, I had time to set up my attack; she clambered up onto the apron and I gave her a big right hand to the side of her head. She was stunned and I grabbed her hair, pressing her neck down against the top rope; I stood on the bottom rope for leverage, choking Sarah as she frantically flailed at me blindly. The ref came over and casually told me to get her into the ring. I turned my back to Sarah and snapmared her over the ropes, her sweaty body smacking into the canvas with a satisfying thud.

For once I was in control of the match. Sarah was having trouble breathing, and I kept her stunned by dropping a leg across her throat, leaving her rolling on the mat, holding her neck and gasping. I took a chance running to the one corner that had an unopened box, retrieving the magic wand vibrator and dashing back to my opponent, who was just starting to recover. I held my hand out for the bullet vibrator, and Mrs. Hernandez gave it to me; I sat down on Sarah's stomach, turning both vibrators on, applying one to each nipple. This was a little difficult as Sarah's huge natural tits slid almost all the way into her armpits, and the big vibrator is pretty long, but it seemed to be working as Sarah started flushing and moaning underneath me. I managed to lean down and kiss her, pressing my tongue into her mouth, then slid down a little and started licking and sucking on her neck as I blindly worked on her chest. I felt her starting to move and went for the finishing blow, sliding the head of the large vibrator between her legs; she closed her thighs defensively, but it was too late, the buzzing tip already up against her pussy. She tried to sit up, and I rode her like a bucking bronco; my thumb was on the vibrator controls and I slid it to max. I could feel Sarah underneath me fighting against the pleasure flooding through her, then I felt the moment she gave up and laid back with a moan. Her legs relaxed and I swiveled around so I was facing her feet, applying the bullet vibrator to her clit. She lasted maybe twenty seconds before I pushed her over the edge, and she almost unintentionally bucked me off as she thrashed helplessly, riding a shattering climax.

When I climbed off her the ref came over to announce it's 5-3. She didn’t take either of the vibrators; I turned the bullet off and went to one of the corners to put it on top of a box as Mrs. Hernandez helped Sarah up, but I held onto the big one. I went back to the center of the mat to face my opponent, whose face was now bright red, still gasping from her orgasm; both of us were covered in sweat. To my surprise she grabbed the vibrator with both hands.
"Give me this!" she yelled in my face.
"Stop! You can't even get any points with this!" I yelled back. With a scream she wrenched it from my hands, then brought it up and smashed it over my head.

This hurt as much as you can imagine, and I went down screaming, hitting the mat on my chest. Sarah got on her knees at my side and put all of her force into another swing of the vibrator, this one aimed at my back, which exploded in pain from the impact. Even worse, she broke the vibrator; the rounded grey tip hung sadly off the white plastic body, and I could see the exposed, shattered motor. Sarah threw it away and rolled me over, laying on top of me, rubbing her huge, soft tits against my chest. She kissed me, her tongue darting into my mouth, my opponent swirling hers against mine, then pinned it against the roof of my mouth. She grapevined my legs, expertly fitting my cock between her sweaty thighs - even more impressive blind; she must have done this countless times - and started moving her hips up and down, the strapon she still wore rubbing awkwardly against my belly. I had my arms free and pressed up against her shoulders, but she was too heavy for me to shift up. I'd gotten turned on scoring my three points with the vibrators, feeling her soft body underneath me, and now that she was on top she knew how to use her thick thighs to milk my cock. I barely managed to escape by pushing on just one shoulder, flipping her off me to land on her back. I rolled to my feet, taking a step back and almost tripping over the broken vibrator; I managed to correct myself, but I missed my chance to attack Sarah as she got up - by the time I game in to try and grab her she pushed me away with a snarl.

"How's your back feeling?" Sarah grunted as we faced off.
"Hurts real bad," I admitted.
"I'll take your mind off it!" she yelled, lunging at me. I tried to stop her by kicking her in the belly, but she was coming on too fast; my foot smacked into her stomach hard enough to make her wince, but not enough to stop her as she picked me up right off my feet. With a scream she ran across the ring, carrying me into the corner with the box where I'd left the bullet vibe. She had me so high that my back smashed into the box; I don't know if she meant to do this - looking back I think it was just an unfortunate coincidence - but she had so much momentum the wooden box shattered against my back. I ended up on all fours, helpless in pain, too shocked to even rub the impact spot, which felt like it was on fire. Sarah grabbed my shoulders and pushed me up to my knees; I looked up at her, dazed. She took a half step forward, rubbing the strapon over my lips. "You wanna suck it?"
"Okay," I gasped. I opened my mouth, but instead of wrapping my lips around her fake cock I darted forward, trying to get my tongue into her pussy.

"No you don't!" Sarah bellowed, seeing my move coming easily. She closed her legs around my head; my forward lunge ended up putting me in a very awkward position, my feet flat on the mat, my legs making a 90 degree angle, my back parallel to the mat, my head facing up, trapped in a standing headscissors; I could smell her scent, but she'd gotten her legs closed quickly enough to keep me from actually reaching my prize. With a grunt she started squeezing; I held onto her thighs, but it was all I could do to keep off the mat, let alone try and exert any force to try and pry her legs apart, which I'm sure wouldn't have worked anyway. My opponent reached behind her and wrapped one hand around my shaft, teasing it to life, slowly stroking me as she crushed the fight out of me with her thighs. I was completely paralyzed, just holding myself up and trying not to pass out as the pleasure and pain mixed in my oxygen-deprived mind.

When she released me I fell to the mat, looking straight up at my opponent and gasping; I wanted to get up, but my thoughts were so muddled I just lay there as Sarah pulled me to my feet. She went behind me, applying a hammerlock with one hand, the other getting as much as she could of my short hair. She marched me over to the ropes, right in front of where her family was sitting. She released her holds, going around to my side, pressing my neck and both wrists against the top ropes, pulling the middle rope up and over, trapping me; she could have choked me mercilessly with the ropes, but she left me there, going back around behind me. I felt her spreading my cheeks again, and in a panic tried to pull my head or hands back out of the ropes; no use, I was totally trapped. Sarah's mother made eye contact with me, a serene smile of anticipation on her face; I squeezed my eyes shut as Sarah started pressing the tip against my asshole.

"Relax," she ordered, reaching around my body, grabbing my still-hard cock. She started giving me very slow, gentle strokes, stopping occasionally to rub her thumb over my tip. This worked as I unclenched; I gasped as she slipped the tip in. She completed the stroke very slowly, and it must've been a good 30 or 45 seconds before her hips touched my ass, the slick dildo driven all the way home. At this point I'd forgotten completely about the match; I was totally under Sarah's control as she had her way with me. I lost track of time as she fucked my ass and slowly jerked me off; I remember at some point begging for her to finish me as her mom, aunt and sister looked on approvingly. She never did go any faster, setting up one of the biggest climaxes I've ever had; when she did take me over the edge I came and came, wondering if it was ever going to end, my victorious opponent shorting her strokes up to stimulate my prostate as she milked my cock until I was crying in defeated relief. She pulled out and left me hanging from the top rope, completely spent, as the ref came over and announced the match was over 7-3. Sarah stopped to pose and remove the strapon before going to the back; it took Mrs. Hernandez a couple minutes to get me free of the ropes, then she had to help me to the back, one arm over her shoulder. For our efforts, Sarah got $100 and I got $50, which I think I more than earned.
Old 02-Jul-19, 06:32
Points: 3,316, Level: 24 Points: 3,316, Level: 24 Points: 3,316, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Evan vs Sarah: Evan’s First Special Exhibition Match

I hope you continue with Evan's stories.
Thank you for writing, really good story.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to healthyreader For This Useful Post:

Tags
bbw, mixed, strapon