Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-Feb-20, 16:17
Points: 3,396, Level: 24 Points: 3,396, Level: 24 Points: 3,396, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The First Time

great to see you're back, thought you had vanished in 2011
The Following User Says Thank You to xanan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Mar-20, 18:32
Points: 4,630, Level: 28 Points: 4,630, Level: 28 Points: 4,630, Level: 28
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Wink The First Time, Episode 2: Cum Again

I have written many stories (>50) over the years and posted them on Seakings Femme Fight as "Gark". Recently I have been writing a few more stories to finish off a few of the series and have collected a number of them as "books" on Amazon - both Kindle and paperback. You don't have to buy a Kindle e-book reader to read a Kindle story as Amazon makes a web based "reader" available free. If you want to find more of my stories just get onto Amazon and search for "Gark".

The story I have listed below has never been published before. It is Episode 2 of "The First Time", which I listed here about a month ago. Please enjoy!!

============================

The First Time, Episode 2: Cum Again
=======================
Katie and I had been actively texting since our wrestling encounter. All was good and I was on my way over to her place. At Katie's suggestion, we agreed to wrestle again right away and make this wrestling thing a part of our relationship. She allayed my fears by telling me she had thought it over. 'Someone has to be my first, and I choose you,' she'd said.

As to be expected though, Katie wanted a few ground rules:
- Our "bottoms" were to stay on.
- Her top was to stay on, but my top was optional.
- Over the clothes touching was fine, as that was to be expected when wrestling.

I got the feeling that Katie was hedging about her top staying on. I think she was embarrassed about her smallish breasts. She shouldn't have worried, but there was no point discussing it. Hopefully time would allay that fear.

What interested Katie the most was seeing whether I would orgasm again. She was absolutely fascinated that I had cum while wrestling with our clothes on last week. I was certain it would happen again, but Katie wanted to make sure it wasn't some sort of fluke. I knew that it wasn't, but I obviously didn't want to convince her otherwise.

I arrived at Katie's apartment to find that she had pulled the mattress off her bed and placed it on the floor in the living room, butted up against the couch. The TV had been moved into the other room.

"How do you like it?" she asked.

"I love it Katie! This will be great!"

As we had agreed earlier, Katie was wearing cut-off sweat pants. In other words, very comfortable shorts plus a lightweight, form fitting tank top, apparently without a bra! The nipples on her smallish breasts were pointy with anticipation!

I was wearing the same thing as Katie, though I had no underpants! I liked the idea of my penis sliding along the soft fabric as our bodies rubbed together. I assumed that Katie was wearing panties. I didn't mention my going commando. I had brought along some underpants and a change of pants for later, anticipating another 'happy ending'.

"We can order a pizza later. I'd rather wrestle on an empty stomach and eat later."

"Sounds right to me," I agreed.

"Let's see if we can manage three rounds. Do you think you can hold out that long, Rob," she teased. "I want a little more wrestling time to see if it's as much fun as I think before the 'finale'."

We moved onto the floor / mattress, standing up this time. Katie was eager to get at me and we met in a body-to-body 'splat' in the middle area. Our chests pressed together as our hands and arms tussled for position. I felt her press her breasts against me as well as pressure at the waist, probably checking for an erection. One of her legs slipped between mine and I was instantly hard.

"Success!" giggled Katie, obviously pleased with herself.

"There was never any doubt on my part," I admitted.

We staggered around on the mattress until I managed to trip Katie onto the mattress. She landed in a seated position and I climbed on top straddling her waist. I had her arms pinned over her head as we struggled.

"Gotcha now," I snarled, trying my hand at trash talking.

"Yeah, it feels good!" she squealed in delight.

"Me, too. I like capturing you!"

"Yeah, both ways! By the way, I see you aren't wearing underpants. Something is trying to peak out of your pants."

Yargh! I jumped up immediately and tried to tuck my enlarged manhood back into my cutoff sweat pants. But Katie wasn't waiting. Just as I was re-cinching the drawstring, Katie tackled me to the mattress and was now on top of me. My hands were trapped near my waist. At least my pants were now tightly fastened!

Katie straddled my waist with my hands still trapped between. As I managed to free my hands, I'm sure I brushed up against parts of her 'womanhood'. A surprised and pleasant grin crossed Katie's face. Now I knew that she was 'susceptible' too.

I was still pretty flustered and unable to 'shake her.' Katie had secured the top position and was counting me out for a pin. Instead of numbers, she said, "I... saw... your... penis."

"Just the tip, mind you, and only for a fleeting moment, but I... saw... your... penis," she smiled. "Kinda cute, too!"

That was a nice touch. Katie was really getting into this!

"Okay, nice touch. You won that round, and, I have 'lasted' for one whole round so far."

"Good job Rob," she teased. "But no underwear... really?"

"I like the feel of the soft fleece against my hardness, so I figured I'd go with it," I grinned sheepishly.

"You are just the little devil," Katie laughed.

We started the next round on our knees. I took a quick look to make sure my manhood was still properly tucked away, at least as best as I could. I attacked, hoping to even the score. Katie landed on her side and I rolled her onto her back. I straddled her with my legs upon her waist. Wrestling on the mattress was a lot different as it was much harder to roll your opponent around. Katie thrashed back and forth to no avail. She was like a bucking bronco, but I stayed on top despite a few near calls.

Then Katie thrust her hips into the air and I slid down her body towards her breasts and face! My penis slipped across her chest right between her breasts. I felt her stiff nipples against the inside of my thighs. I almost came right then and there!

But now there as even bigger problem! My waist was positioned right atop her face. She could still breathe and all, but there was no escape for her!

Katie's eyes grew big as she realized her position. She was staring at the enlarged outline of my penis through my sweat pants.

"You've... just... lost... this... round!" I grinned. But I didn't let her go right away. She seemed to be enjoying her predicament.

"I love this feeling," she said. "I don't mind losing at all. That feels great, too. But it was such a cool sensation feeling your body spasm during orgasm! So, I guess I'd rather beat you," she grinned.

I let her up and we took a break, sitting on the mattress to regroup.

"You made it two rounds now," she teased. "This is great fun! And very sensuous!"

"I'm really glad you are enjoying it! So sexy, so intimate. And such a cool contest between the sexes! I get turned on just thinking about it."

"You like to lose, right, like you said last time?" she asked.

"I like to win, but I'd rather lose. And I'm not giving you any freebies. You'll have to earn your victories."

"No problem, there," she laughed. "I've got your number!"

It was time for the 'finale'... the deciding round. We stood up this time and moved off the edge of the mattress closer to the wall. I re-cinched my sweat pants and Katie did the same. We went right after each other upright against the wall. Katie pressed herself firmly against my chest holding me against the wall. I could feel her hard nipples pressing through her thin tank top against my bare chest. My nipples grew hard and my penis seemed to surge as I tried to fight her off.

I absolutely loved struggling with Katie. It felt so close and intimate with our bodies pressed together, faces so close that our breathing mingled together as one, and able to feel each other's muscles straining to overcome the other. This is what it was all about for me.

I tried to turn the tables but ended up falling to the mattress. Katie jumped on me trying to straddle my waist, but I slipped my right thigh between her legs before she could manage it. We rolled onto our sides and I realized I had a distinct advantage. My thigh was between her legs pressing against her 'womanhood' and she could not get back at me.

The look on Katie's face was priceless! At first she appeared surprised and dumbfounded, as I rubbed my thigh against her crotch through her sweat pants. Then her face switched to one of recognition and finally a grimace/grin/smile. Maybe I had her?? But I knew women were a lot longer to cum, so I didn't get my hopes up. Plus she seemed to have a lot of willpower.

After enjoying her predicament for a while, Katie reached for one of my buns and clenched it tight.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time," she smiled, our faces now very close together. "You have the nicest man-buns anywhere!"

I reveled in the feeling, and that was my downfall. Katie reversed the hold and now her right leg was between mine pressing against my manhood.

"I've got you now," she purred. She started rubbing her thigh against my sweat pants. The fleece lining felt exquisite as it slid across my highly sensitive foreskin! Then she said, "There is only one way out of this hold, and you know what it is!"

She grabbed hard on my bun again, and I loved it. Then she started sucking on one of my nipples. What a crazy, new sensation! I came super strongly right then and there and didn't stifle any of the noise I was making. Hopefully the neighbors would understand.

I shook back and forth crazily in orgasm. My penis peeked out from beneath my sweatpants. Katie held my body tightly as I exploded, squirming, spasming and screaming, and then finally calming down.

"Geez, that was really something!" she said. "I had no idea orgasms could be so strong!"

"Uh, yeah," I mumbled. "They usually aren't that strong. You really got to me with the trash talk, bun grab and nipple play! Gawd, what an experience!"

We lay there for an indeterminate amount of time, just lost in our endorphins. Yes, I could tell Katie was feeling them too. It was like we were glowing... or floating on a cloud.

Finally, we came back down to earth.

"That was the most amazing thing I've ever felt," purred Katie. "And I wasn't the one who orgasmed. To hold you tight while you came shook me to my core. I loved it!"

"I thought last time was amazing. But this time was even more amazing! And we wrestled more, too!" I exclaimed. "And the wrestling was pretty good, too!"

"Yeah, the wrestling was really fun. We should learn more about it so we can have more exciting matches."

"You were great, really good at wrestling. It was a great match. And, I'd like to learn more, too."

"Let's order the pizza and get a few beers out of the frig. Then we can figure out what's next."
Old 29-Mar-20, 11:05
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Thank you again for continiuing. This is such a nice, realistic scenario with average but really nice and relatable characters and I am really anticipating what comes next
The Following User Says Thank You to Egon37 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-20, 15:01
Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21 Points: 2,733, Level: 21
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

This is such a great stroy with such realism and excitement!
The Following User Says Thank You to dark don For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-20, 13:54
Points: 186, Level: 3 Points: 186, Level: 3 Points: 186, Level: 3

Now that was just a GREAT STORY!! Thank you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Robert the Bruised For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Sep-20, 10:55
Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28 Points: 4,620, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Please continue this beautiful story ! I loved it so far and I am anticipating the follow-up !
The Following User Says Thank You to Egon37 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Nov-22, 15:48
Points: 420, Level: 7 Points: 420, Level: 7 Points: 420, Level: 7

Hello Gark,

I am a big fan of your work from the good ol' days.

Good to see you are still active and writing.

Was wondering if you were going to write more Mindy FvsF stories. i was especially keen for you to complete Mindy: Breast Wars and maybe a story about her younger sister Cindy and her client Dorothy. At the end of the novice training story, Mindy tells Cindy that Dorothy would show her the ropes etc. Please do finish these stories and put them up for sale on Amazon.

Also, the wildcats of the west series was really good, hope you finish that one too.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to grazhopper24 For This Useful Post:

Tags
gark, mixed