Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 08-Aug-20, 23:54
Points: 6,573, Level: 34 Points: 6,573, Level: 34 Points: 6,573, Level: 34
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Default How I became my step sisters B.U.G.

It's taken just under 2 months to finally have the story of my transformation from the older step brother to what I am now approved for posting by my owner, Miss Jesse. In those 2 months, I've submitted 7 versions to her and each time I waited with nervous anticipation knowing that her disapproval would certainly come with very painful consequences. As ordered, every Wednesday night at 7pm, I would kneel in front of her bedroom door, new story version held in prayer form, and gently knock. Sometimes Miss Jesse allowed me to enter right away and sometimes I just had to wait. I knew that if I heard her on the phone, it might be a long wait. But that didn't matter. The only thing that mattered after 3 years of torturous training at her hands was to please her.

In fact, one of those Wednesday nights, again as ordered at 7pm sharp I knelt, knocked and waited. I didn't hear anything in her room but that didn't matter.
I waited on my knees, for over 2 and a half hours. She wasn't even home! I finally heard her come in downstairs, talking on her cell, and when she made it up to her bedroom, she just burst into laughter when she saw me.

"Oh my God, Sue. I totally forgot that the BUG had to be at my door tonight!" she gleefully told her friend. "Oh yeah. He's right where he has to be.....no silly, he wouldn't dare have left until I gave him leave. Isn't that right BUG?"

She held the phone out so her friend could hear.

"Yes Miss Jesse. Thank you Miss Jesse"

They both cracked up with laughter.

"OK Sue.I have to go. BUG has to hand in his assignment. Talk to you later."

With that she hung up.

"Move aside BUG!"

"Yes Miss Jesse. Thank You Miss Jesse."

On two knees I shuffled to the right and Miss Jesse entered her room. I knew better that to follow until I was ordered and just stayed still like a statue and waited. It only took Miss Jesse a few minutes to settle in, change into some shorts and tank top to sleep in before she beckoned.

"In here now BUG!"

When I crawled in she was in her usual place. In bed sitting up with her back against the bed frame. Hands behind her head. Biceps fully on display. This was always an amazing site. My owner Jesse is 3 years younger than me and 4 inches shorter but that's where any "less than" comparison ends.

When we met 2 year ago she was 12 and I was 15. My mother had passed away when I was 13 and it was just me and my Dad until he met Jesse's Mom at work. That's a story for another time. For now, just know that when my Dad told me he had found someone and that we were going to be one happy family I had no idea how much my life would change.

When I first met Jesse, all I saw was this pip squeak of a little girl. Our parents left us alone in the playroom to get to know each other. I found out later that her mother had warned her to be on best behavior. She was about 5 feet tall with strawberry blond hair. I had no idea about anything else because she was wearing a bulky sweatshirt and baggy sweatpants. We talked a bit and I told her that, like my Dad, I really liked SciFi and computer gaming stuff. I think she liked that I was part of a group a really smart nerds in our middle school and chuckled about how she might need my help with homework once our parents were married.

She told me that she LOVED her gymnastics and really any type of physical challenges. I didn't even really comprehend what that meant, not being an athlete or interested in sports of any kind, so I laughed it off as well. On that first day that we met I should have known something was amiss when as our parents came back and said it was time for Jesse and her Mom to go. They walked back upstairs and Jesse put her hand out to shake. Standing in front of her, back when she was 12 and I 15, I was probably 6" taller. I put my hand out and Jesse took hold.

"It was really nice meeting you.'

"You too", I said.

Her grip was VERY firm.

We just looked at each other for maybe 3 seconds and then her grip got firmer.

"I really think that we're going to have a special relationship."

Without showing any sign of strain, her hand just got stronger and stronger, squeezing my hand like it was a plush doll.

"Yes... I..uh..sure...owe..hope so." I said struggling to not show that I was in real pain.

"Is something wrong?" she asked with a wicked little grin.

I tried desperately to remove my hand but it was locked in what may as well have been a machine vise.

"Oh my God. Please let go of my hand," I begged.

She increased the pressure. I almost screamed but held my tongue. She still showed no sign of strain. All I could do was drop to my knees. I was now looking up, just a little, into my soon-to-be step sisters eyes.

"Look. I don't like that my Mom is marrying your Dweeb of a Dad. But I want you to understand from the start who the boss is between you and me."

She squeezed harder and I started to cry.

"Oh please please please Jesse please let go...oh my god it hurts..."

"Not until you understand who the boss is between us. Do you understand?"

"Yes Jesse. Please I'm begging you. I understand. YOU'RE THE BOSS! YOU'RE THE BOSS! YOU'RE THE BOSS!!"

With that she let go and I dropped to the floor holding my hand in agony.

"Good boy." She patted my head. "Now, as long as you're already there, I would like for you to kiss both of my feet once and say 'Yes Miss Jesse.Thank You Miss Jesse' do you understand?"

I hesitated and looked up into her eyes.

"What?" I said.

She grabbed a full head of hair and yanked me up hard.

"Not the right answer." she snarled through grit teeth.

It scared the crap out of me and I quickly obeyed.

"Yes Miss Jesse. Thank you Miss Jesse."

She let go and I lowered myself and kissed each foot once.

"We're going upstairs now. If you mention one word of this to your Dad, it will make me very angry. Do you want me to be angry with you?"

"No Miss Jesse.Thank You Miss Jesse."

And with that, we went upstairs and Jesse's rule of terror had begun.

In part two, I'll describe in detail the first time I saw my owners full body doing her workout routine. For now, I'm only being allowed to share this section.

Last edited by Ilfm0856; 09-Aug-20 at 21:07.
Old 09-Aug-20, 14:00
Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41 Points: 9,420, Level: 41
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: How I became my step sisters B.U.G.

Great start to what looks like a great saga
Old 09-Aug-20, 14:11
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

I agree with Kendawg. This has a lot of potential and I am eager to see how it continues. Thanks for sharing this with us, mate. Or should I thank Miss Jesse?
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-20, 15:45
Points: 13,750, Level: 50 Points: 13,750, Level: 50 Points: 13,750, Level: 50
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Seems to become a great story. Like to see more.
Old 12-Aug-20, 15:20
Last Achievements

When we got upstairs, my dad and Jesse's Mom, Cheryl, were in the kitchen talking. They seemed to be having a great time and I could tell that my Dad was completely smitten.

"So. did you guys get to know each other a little?" asked Cheryl.

"Oh yeah. I think Stu and I are going to be great step siblings. Right, Stu?" asked Jesse.

I froze for a moment. I just looked at my feet and was really scared. What would happen if I didn't answer the way Jesse had demanded. And if I did answer like the BUG I was becoming, would that be too weird and get the adults talking...and maybe even get Jesse in trouble with her Mom. I just didn't know what to do.

"Well, what's the matter Son. Cat got your tongue?"

"No Dad...uh.. well.. we learned alot about each other and ...um ...."

I looked at Jesse. Hands at her sides I think I was the only one that noticed that she clenched her hands into 2 fists. I gulped hard.

"We're going to be great siblings!" I said with as much enthusiasm that I could muster"

Without knowing it, I think my Dad saved me from having to answer Jesse directly.

"Ok. Well, it's been great having you both over."

My Dad and Cheryl got up and started to walk to the front door. Jesse followed and I made sure to follow behind her. When we got to the door, my Dad and Cheryl kissed. Then Cheryl leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

"Goodby Stuart." she said.

"Bye Cheryl."

Then Jesse put her hand out to shake goodbye. Now I panicked.

"Bye Stu", she said.

I was a deer caught in the headlights. I just didn't want to be humiliated in front of my Dad. It was a full 3 seconds of just looking at that little vise enabled hand before my Dad broke the silence again.

"What's up Stu? That's no way to be a gentleman. Shake Jesse's hand and say goodbye already."

I put my hand out and Jesse grasped it and we shook.

"Hey, that's quite a grip Stu!"

Then she pulled back and said, "You're really strong. Watch out or you may hurt someone with that grip."

"Jessica!", her Mom said emphatically. She was looking pretty angry but also like she knew exactly what was going on. "Time to go young lady."

"OK Mom."

And with that, we all went outside. As soon as the door opened the August heat hit us like a tidal wave. I waited on the front door entrance landing as the two ladies and my Dad walked to their car in the driveway. My Dad was talking to Cheryl on the drivers side.

I heard Jesse say, standing by the passenger door, "It sure is HOT". And with that, she turned in my direction, crossed her arms and grabbed the sides of her bulky sweatshirt and with one fluid motion brought it up and over her head.
The only way to describe what I saw was fitness perfection. Jesse's was wearing on one piece light blue sleeveless leotard. Her waist was probably 18" and it rose in a perfect triangle to a pair of muscle slabbed shoulders. Her lats were incredible. Her breasts were small but very proportional and firm. As her sweatshirt came off she stretched out on her tip toes and then brought her arms into a double bicep flex squeezing hard.
Her biceps were like baseballs. Her forearms were probably larger than my biceps.

With a fake yawn to explain her biceps flex she said "OH, I'm really tired." for no one in particular to hear but me. She lowered her arms to her sides and I could see her triceps bulge like they had a little 2 little mice under the skin of both arms.
"See you next week Stu." she said as she brought her hand to her lips and blew a kiss. Then she made a fist and put it in front of her face so only I could see it.
Her smile changed to a full teeth-bearing silent snarl.

My knees went weak. I almost fell. She chuckled at that sight and then spun around and got in the car.

Next week? What was in store for me then?
Old 13-Aug-20, 17:12
Last Achievements

That week, all I could think about was what was in store for me when we went to visit Cheryl and Miss Jesse at their place. Maybe we'd be doing something all together and I'd be saved from having to be alone with Miss Jesse. I just didn't know and didn't want to ask my Dad as that might get him asking me questions that I was afraid to answer.

We were going to be spending all day Sunday at their place. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep Saturday night.

Cheryl and Miss Jesse lived about 40 minutes away in a subdivision of townhouses. Theirs was a three bedroom 2 bath townhouse on three levels with full basement. My Dad called Cheryl when we were minutes away and she and Miss Jesse were waiting for us as we pulled into the driveway.

My jaw dropped when I saw her. Miss Jesse was wearing a pair of high cut gym shorts and one of those Muscle Tank tops. This was the first time I got to see her legs. They were magnificent and terrifying all at the same time. Her quads were layered with slabs of muscle. They completely filled out the shorts. Her calves were probably as big as my thighs in diameter and perfectly shaped. It looked like they were the size of small grapefruits. Her upper body was as previously described. Thin waist, perfect "V" shape up to massive (for a twelve year old girl) shoulders and baseball sized biceps that even resting look very impressive. You seen biceps like these I'm sure. Forearm leading to elbow and then a perfect "shelf like" bicep. A bulge that only elite female athletes have.

As they approached, all I could see was Miss Jesse's thigh muscles dancing with every step toward us. She was a muscle machine.

"Hi guys", said Cheryl as she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, "So glad to have you over so we can show you our little world".

Miss Jesse then came over to me and hugged me. It was a firm hug but not uncomfortable. Feeling her body touching mine like that was absolutely electric. Holding me in place, as I reached around her, I could feel the muscles striated along her back. My hands were holding her shoulders and, man, they felt like granite.

"I'm so excited to see you Stewy", she said. "I can't wait to show you around."

My Dad and her Mom were also hugging at that point.

"Mom, can I take Stewy in now and show him around?"

"Yes honey. BUT..." and it was then that she broke from my Dad and turned to Miss Jesse and said, "you will be on your best behavioure and take it SLOWLY! Do you understand me?"

"Yeah Mom. We'll be fine."

"Jesse...I mean it!"

I could see Miss Jesse roll her eyes as she said, "Jesus Mom, I get it. I'll be good. Come on Stewey. Let me show you around."

She took my hand, this time rather firmly, and led me into her house.

The inside was very typical. Nicely furnished living room, and decent sized kitchen and dining room. A small office on the first floor and a little patio off of the family room. Miss Jesse took me to all the first floor rooms like she was a real estate broker in a rush. We entered each room, she said what the room was and then on to the next. The whole time my hand was trapped in hers. There was no use trying to break her grip as the difference in our strength was like a 2 year old trying to out muscle a high school track star.

Then she took me upstairs. The second floor had the master bedroom and a guest room. We only saw the guest room.
As we climbed the stairs to the third floor she said, "The entire third floor is my bedroom and bathroom." Her grip started to increase, slowly. Each step up she applied more pressure.

"I want to be very clear Stewey. You are never to climb these stairs to the third floor unless ordered to by me."

We were seven steps up and my hand was slowly disintegrating in her vise. I started to wimper. I could hardly use my legs as I was in so much pain but Miss Jesse was having none of it.

"And when ordered, you will wait on your knees at my door until I beckon you to enter."

At that point we had just made it to the top of the stairs. To the right, was her bedroom door with Pink butterflies and Rainbows and her name spelled out in glitter. Across from her door was her bathroom.

Her grip was excruciating and, as she had commanded, I was on my knees in pain and crying. She let go and again I grabbed my hand and tried to get some movement in my bones. She opened her door and went inside. I waited as told on my knees.

Miss Jesse didn't wait long and called me inside. She stood in front of her bed, hands on hips and said, "Ok Stewey. Some quick house keeping. When you're in my room, it should be considered like hallowed ground to a bug like you. You will always be on bended knee unless ordered otherwise."

I immediately got down on my knees.

She walked toward me until she was directly in front of me. She flexed her thigh.

"Put your hand on that."

I did. It was absolutely amazing. Thick and hard and skin as soft as butter. I rubbed it and could feel the different muscles that made up the massive tree trunk that was Miss Jesse's thigh.

"That is was a twelve year old's leg feels like, Bug. You will never have muscles like these. Isn't that right Bug?"

"Yes Miss Jesse.Thank you Miss Jesse"

"Now, Take your phone out."

I quickly reached for my phone.

"Dial this number... 917-555-0032"

I dialed it. Miss Jesse phones rang. As soon as it did she dismissed the call.

"OK. Time to save the contact info. Save that number in you contacts exactly as I tell you to.
First name is 'M I S S J E S S E' "

I was busy entering the info.

"Next. No last name but in the COMPANY NAME, type 'M Y O W N E R' "

I did. When that was done, Miss Jesse told me to give her my phone. She then dialed my number and checked to make sure that when she called me, it showed on my phone as 'M I S S J E S S E M Y O W N E R '

"So far so good Stewey. Now I'd like you to save your contact info in my phone."

She handed me her phone after getting it ready to accept the contact.

"When you call me, which will be forbidden unless you're instructed to, this is what I will see. In the first name type 'J E S S E ' S B U G ' and in the company name type ' S T E W E Y' "

She, of course, could have done this herself but I think Miss Jesse always wants to show her superiority by making lowly creatures obey every little command without so much as a peep of protest.

She held her hand out "Phone."

I handed it to her.

"Call me."

I did and she showed me what she'd see... J E S S E ' S B U G
- S T E W E Y' as ordered displayed on her phone.

"Show your appreciation by kissing my feet."

"Yes Miss Jesse. Thank you Miss Jesse'

I began to kiss her feet. Over and over I kissed first her left foot then her right. She was wearing sneakers and they were pretty clean so it wasn't too bad. Left, Right, Left, Right I just kissed waiting for my owners instructions.

" Ok.Up Bug"

I got up and lowered my eyes, looking at my feet to avoid her gaze.

"I have one more room to show you. It's in the basement. It's my gym. I'll show you what I do in that gym to get this body. I'll also show you what these muscles are capable of when used to turn Bugs like you into true worshipping servants. After today, you're not going to like being in that gym with me. It's going to represent to you pure pain and pure humiliation. But disobeying me will be so much more painful that you'll run into that gym when I order you to do so. Do you have any doubt that I can train you to do that?"

"No Miss Jesse. Thank you Miss Jesse."

Standing in front of her, 5 or 6 inches taller but obviously shaking like a leaf it was clear that she was my master. My owner. My superior. I could only prayed that she would be a merciful master.

"Let's go. Down to your worst nightmare of a room. My personal gym!"

With that, she left and I followed. Head lowered, figurative tail between my legs and panicked that this was going to prove to be the worst room I'd ever enter again.
Old 18-Aug-20, 13:59
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Post approved. Sorry, was away.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Aug-20, 03:05
Last Achievements

Miss Jesse took 2 steps back, hands on her hips, and just stood there looking at me. I was frozen with fear and didn't dare look up not knowing if that would be perceived as disrespectful. I couldn't tell if my knees were actually shaking but I did feel like I was on the verge of breaking down and crying.

"Wow," she said, "we haven't even started your training and you seem to already know your place. Just from a little handshake. Do you know your place Stewy?"

I shuffled a little and said, "I guess so."

One step forward and SMACK!!... her left hand came from out of the blue and hit my right cheek like a bolt of lightening. It was actually more startling than painful but it got my mind focused.

"I told my Mom that I'd go slow so that smack was just a small reminder of who I am and what you are. I asked you a question. DO YOU KNOW YOUR PLACE STEWY?"

"Yes Miss Jesse. I know my place Miss Jesse", I said with tears slowly running down my face.

"I don't actually think you do. So let me remind you. You are Jesse's bug. That's B U G", she spelled it out. "Let me explain so you understand what that means. A B-U-G is a Boy Under Girl. That's what you are and always will be in my presence. A Boy Under Girl. And here's why you're a B-U-G. Now look at me."

With that, I looked up as Miss Jesse took a step back and slowly brought her arms over her head. She reached high and at the same time flexed her abs into a perfect 8 pack, squeezed her quads so that they popped into solid masses of power and then ever so slowly brought her arms down into the most amazing double bicep pose I'd ever seen. Her biceps were solid granite mountains of muscle. At the same time she flexed her pectorals and her upper breast just jumped!

"This is why you're a B-U-G. You will always be Under me. Under a girl. Now get over here and with both hands I want you to take hold of these biceps. I want you to know what your superior's muscles feel like."

I stepped forward, now absolutely shaking, and very cautiously reached out and grabbed her biceps. As I did, Miss Jesse moved her fists, still in pose, forward and back making her muscles dance. My hands just went along for the ride. So solid, so amazing, so strong. Up and down those biceps moved. I was in awe. I was in fear and I was sure that Miss Jesse, 3 years younger, could beat me to a pulp with 1 hand tied behind her back.

"How much do you weigh BUG?"

I was always really skinny and always self conscience about it. But I didn't dare hesitate as I quickly said, "I weigh 125 pounds Miss Jesse".

"Oh my God. You're a twiggy B U G."

And with that, she held her arms straight out to her sides. My hands were still holding her biceps which were now relaxed but still impressive.

"OK, Twiggy B U G. If you can pull either one of my arms down, I'll let you go today without any training. If you can't, I'm going to have some fun and you're going to feel some pain downstairs in the gym. Are you ready Twiggy B U G?"

"Yes Miss Jesse."

And with that I took hold of her left arm. Both hands on her wrist as close to her hand as I could get figuring it would give me the best leverage. Then I started to pull, but I might as well have been trying to bring down the limb of a full grown tree. I strained mightly but her arm didn't move a fraction of an inch.

"Go on", she said, "Give it everything you got!"

And with that I decided that the only thing left was to put 100% of my weight on it. With Miss Jesse being a few inches shorter than me, the only way to achieve this was to hang from her arm. So... I bent my legs at the knee and just hoped that I could move that might limb just a bit. But amazingly, no such movement. I was literally hanging from the end of Miss Jesse's arm. Totally suspended in the air like I was hanging onto a pull up bar which her magnificent arm might as well have been.

She started to walk around her room.

"Wow, look at the hanging B U G. I can hardly even feel you B U G."

She slowly raised her outstretched arm up a few inches and then back down. Up again and then down. Up then Down. She did this about 8 times as if there was nothing hanging on for the ride. I was, again, in complete awe of her power.

"Do you understand now the difference between me...your soon to be little sister... and you ...an insignificant B U G?"

While still hanging onto her outstretched arm I looked into her eyes, even if cowering, and said, "Yes... Miss Jesse... You are amazing Miss Jesse... I know my place Miss Jesse...Please don't hurt me Miss Jesse. "

"OK get off B U G."

I let go and stood up.

"We're heading down stairs now so I can continue to show you what these muscles are capable of. You and I are going to work out together and I'm going to humiliate you with every exercise. You will see and appreciate, by the time we're done, just how inferior you are and you will learn to worship every inch of this body and obey commands from your owner sometimes even before I utter them. That's how well trained you'll be. You'll learn to anticipate my needs and meet them or suffer great pain and long lasting mental anguish. It's going to take a few months maybe, but when these muscles are done with you, your only desire will be to bring me happiness. You will dream of ways to please me. You will know that your very existence depends on me allowing you to be. You will know that I am you owner and you are my B U G. Now let's go."

With that, she took my hand, and in some sort of martial arts move, bent it at the wrist and twisted it behind my back. I was bent down low and in mighty pain. I was wimpering, "Please Miss Jesse, Please it hurts so bad. Please have Mercy Miss Jesse. Owe ...oh it hurts."

She controlled me effortlessly as she started to walk forward leading me like a pet...bent low and grimacing.

"What I'm doing to you now", she said as we exited her room, "isn't real pain. Pretty soon, you'll be wising that I was controlling you like this. The other holds I have in store for you will make this feel like a special reward for not pissing me off."

We left her room as Miss Jesse guided me downstairs to finally show me her gym. I was praying that I would survive this second day in the company of my owner, Miss Jesse.

Last edited by Ilfm0856; 20-Aug-20 at 11:18.
Old 23-Aug-20, 18:17
Last Achievements

Trying to post the next chapter but it's delayed for unknown reasons. Waiting for administrator's approval. Sorry. Hope you all like it when it arrives!
Old 23-Aug-20, 19:59
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Urm, wtf is a ‘BUG’?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post: