Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 31-Dec-20, 04:24
Points: 3,321, Level: 24 Points: 3,321, Level: 24 Points: 3,321, Level: 24
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: A Sister, A Mother, A Brother and One Other (MvF, FvF)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendawg [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Going back to school was far worse than I expected. Just be happy that nobody was recording the match, or at least you hope not. Maybe the only good thing that might become of this is maybe other girls, younger or older might want to wrestle you to see if they can make you there bitch to. Just repeating what Jamie said. Just do that in private if you can just in case you lose again.
Yeah you're right, school was very rough. Most kids only start developing maturity about these types of issues a little later on in high school. Moreover, in my generation there is a lot of ridiculing and teasing that goes around in school. Its like if anything significant at all happens, everyone feels the need to comment on it and get in their snarky jabs. Unfortunately for me this means there's a large number of people on my case.

Yes, very true. Most of our gym classes have strict no phone policies, not that this stops students all the time especially since this class was unsupervised at the time. Things could've been a lot worse if that kind of footage got out.

Ive heard a lot of comments from girls around school saying they'd take me on next. Ive been mostly ignoring and avoiding these types of comments at all costs. My loss seems to have given all the girls around school way too much confidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel88 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
who could she be losing to... Lexi? Jamie? Somebody we don't know of yet? I'm captivated. I thought she was invincible.
Im actually very glad to hear you are intrigued. TBH I felt like I had two very strong directions I could've taken this story in, and I chose the riskier one with the next part. Let me know if you think it works out.

Added after 1 3 minutes:

(part 4)

This was a tough sight to watch. The powerful body of my superior sister was currently face down on the floor, being crushed from behind by another girl. My sister was trapped in a full nelson, as this other girl used this hold to smoosh Ania’s face into the carpet while hoisting her shoulders back and forcing her arms into a crucifix position. Furthermore, this other girl was using her legs to force my sisters open, kind of like a grapevine but from behind. While this girl certainly had smaller quads and thighs than my sister, they looked very strong as they tensed, and seemed to have no trouble in holding my sisters bigger legs open. I’d never thought I’d see the day when my sister would lose a contest of leg strength, but here it was in front of my eyes. As bad as all this was, there was something way worse about this situation. This girl was smaller than Anni, by a lot. Id later find out how they’d stacked up in a side by side comparison. This girl was a 100-105 pounder 5’3 to my sisters 115 pound 5’6, and considerably more slender. She looked very athletic, but her muscles lacked the sheer size that my sister’s did. In theory, this should mean my sister had the advantage in raw power, but this girl seems to have figured out a way around this. Besides her apparently formidable wrestling talent, this girl was also nothing short of stunning. As her body was crushing my sisters, her tightly flexing ass popped out like perfectly rounded boulders. She truly had a remarkable body, and I was completely enamoured. I walked around the girls slowly, to get a better look at this scene from front on. The first thing I noticed was my sister’s face. She looked back at me, in pain and completely consumed by fear. Ania’s big greeny-blue eyes showed me just how much humiliation she was currently facing. This must have been what she saw in my eyes when she had me pinned. I could almost see her begging me, her eyes saying “help me, im dying.” The girl on top of my sister tensed her shoulders, and tightened her full nelson even more. Ania was now close to crying, I think equally out of humiliation as much as out of pain. The girl released my sisters legs, but only to get a mount on her lower back. Thats when she broke out the most torturous looking, back bending camel clutch Ive ever seen. My sister’s muscular body flailed helplessly as her smaller opponent manhandled her. Her back was bending so far back that her head was looking directly up at the ceiling. Im sure this would put most people in hospital. “Pleaasseee I give” my sister blurted out as she was forced into admitting defeat. The girl released her suddenly, making my sisters overstretched and lifeless body snap forward and smack into the floor. She laid on the ground limp while her opponent stood tall over her with one leg on either side of her defeated body. I really couldn't believe it, how did this girl manage to get the upper hand on my sister to make her end up like this? Surely it was fluke, i questioned. But my doubts were quickly put to rest. “Right. 4-0.” my mother stated. 4-0????! I’d barely seen my sister lose a point, let alone four submissions in a row. Ania was clutching at her back, while burying her head into the carpet in shame. I looked up from her and saw this girl in a full frontal view. She really was 5’3 at best, and surely a lot smaller and skinnier than my sister, looking more like a model than a wrestler. I was finding it difficult not to be impressed by her beauty and body. She had brown hair that fell neatly on her shoulders. She didn't have it tied up for the match but there was hardly a hair out of place. Her breasts were a sight to behold in of themselves. While this girl was relatively thin compared to my sister, her breasts were probably around the same size, which on her smaller body made them look larger and more impressive. I couldn't fathom how she was stronger than Ania. She was definitely thinner, even though her arms and legs looked athletic they lacked the sheer size that my sister’s did. But the proof was right in front of me. This girl was enchanting…

This girl helped my sister up and they shared a smile, as if they were good friends. I could tell my sister was trying her best not to show the embarrassment she was facing but no one was buying that. “We will do one more” my mother commanded. “What?!” i thought. Ania was clearly exhausted and hurt from the four losses she had suffered to this girl. In contrast, this girl was bouncing agilely on her feet. Was my mother trying to punish her for being outmatched by this girl? “We dont have to do it if you dont want to,” the girl said to my sister in a sweet and friendly voice. I was impressed with how effeminate and sweet she appeared despite her formidable prowess on the mats. “No its fine, give me your best,” Ania replied, as if to try and show our mother that she still had fight left in her, even if that was a total bluff. “Well at least i get to see how this girl wrestles now” i think to myself from the corner of the room. The fifth bout began, and it was even more one sided than i thought. This girl had an extremely aggressive and ultra-attacking wrestling style. Getting under my sister within an instant, and using her explosive legs to throw her right off balance and even into the air slightly. Ania re-caught her balance but was quickly pounced upon by her opponent. This other girl locked her arm around my sisters neck, and flipped her right over like a pancake in a judo-like fashion. Now on the ground, this girl worked her way into a full mount of my sister. Ania tried to force her way out, but her arms were pinned immediately to the mat. She lay there immobilised, having just been bulldozed by this smaller foe. The round was clearly over, but my mother did nothing to call it off. We both watched in silence as this girl put my sister through hold after hold. Grapevine, body scissors, leg locks… it was a good 5 minutes or so of this kind of brutal domination. What’s even worse, this girl didn't seem to be putting all her strength into the holds. She wasn’t looking to tap my sister out, but instead just play with her and show off her impressive arsenal of deadly holds. My sister took everything she threw at her, suffering through all the pain. I knew there was only one reason for it, which was to try and hold on to some of my mother’s respect. Being dominated like this in front of our mother must have been incredibly hard for Ania to bear. It had never happened before, and I think she had a great fear for it. Ania probably worked on her defence so much to ensure this wouldn't happen, but this girl’s aggressive style had run right through her with minimal difficulty. Finally, the other girl placed my sister in a devastating head scissor. Her quads bulked up and squeezed, finally forcing my sister to submit. “5-0. That’s enough. We’re done here” my mother remarked. Again, my sister’s near lifeless submitted body lay on our living room carpet while this other girl bounced back onto her feet. She looked like she could do this all day if she wanted to.

She helped my sister up again. Turns out they were actually very friendly with each other, and this girl shared a similar sweetness to my sister despite her extremely dominant approach to wrestling. My mother began grilling her with questions about her wrestling career and background. 
Her name is Svetlana but everyone calls her Lana. She’s actually very similar to my sister and I, being the daughter of immigrants but having lived her entire life in the US. The only difference was that her family is Russian while we are Polish. She is brand new to our school and had been placed in many of my sister’s classes. Apparently they struck up a great friendship in a short time, without even knowing about a mutual passion for wrestling. Come to think of it, i remember them walking together today when i was being ridiculed by my sister’s friends. Apparently Lana has just been accepted on the wrestling team and will join it next week, competing in the 105 pound division. I wouldn't even be surprised is she came in lower than 105 and was wrestling up. Today, my sister had invited her over but after my mother found out she was a wrestler she encouraged them to spar. It started out as pins only, but after Ania got beaten a couple times they switched to submissions only - in which the 5-0 massacre began. That was a lot of losses in a row and Ania must have been feeling like shit. Im starting to think my decision to run away from my sister after losing the first pin to her was actually a good idea. Just as I thought I was getting a good read on Lana, she dropped another bombshell on us. “I actually don't intend to pursue wrestling much longer. Ive decided to focus on mixed martial arts as I have no intension of wrestling professionally” she told us. My sisters face sunk further into shame, while my mother almost looked furious with the girl for not wanting to pursuing her immense talent. Lana went on to tell us how she’s started Jiu Jitsu, kickboxing and boxing and was finding a lot of success in all three. My stomach felt like a pit as soon as I heard the word ‘boxing’ come out of Lana’s mouth. As if perfectly on queue, my mother immediately turned to me and gave a me terrifying look that said “Boxing? You’re going to box this girl and get revenge for your sister, restoring honour to the family.” I immediately felt the pressure collapsing down on me. This girl just beat down the favourite to win the state title in a higher weight class in a dominant and embarrassing 5-0 display, on her home turf as well. If she was half the boxer she is the wrestler, she’d end up killing me. I looked over the girl again, noticing just how much taller I am and how much longer my reach is. Surely her boxing skills are a bluff? Right?? I looked over to my sister and saw her still in shock from her losses. She had a blank vacant gaze and a slightly quivering lip. I also noticed her hands rubbing away at her shoulders, hips and other areas, as if to show that she was still in a lot of pain from the holds Lana had put her through. Lana, on the other hand, sat quietly on our couch looking like she’d just gotten ready for school, still not a hair out of place or as little as a scratch on her face. My mother turned back to Lana and said “my son boxes, will you spar with him?” Lana gave me a very quick look over, probably seeing total fear written all over my face, and smiled. “I’d like to but I'm afraid I really should be going.” FEW! Thats a sigh of relief. A few moments later, Lana had packed up her things and strolled out of our front door like she hadn’t a care in the world. Our mother got up angrily and walked away. “Are you okay?” I whisper to Anni. She bursts out in tears. I can tell her self-confidence was completely crushed. Wrestling was the thing she did best in the world, but now Lana had bested her and claimed to not even care about wrestling as much as her other passions. The pressure of achievement had always fallen onto her shoulders, so i can understand why Ania was taking her losses to this girl so much harder than I took my loss to her (not that it was easy). I also only had to suffer one defeat, while she suffered at least 5. Ania got up and stormed away. Oh boy, this was bad…

Last edited by hatemyselfyoushouldtoo; 31-Dec-20 at 04:24.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to hatemyselfyoushouldtoo For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-20, 20:04
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Excellent!! I feel real bad for Ania, wondering how all this is going to pan out.
The Following User Says Thank You to daniel88 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-21, 23:32
Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23 Points: 3,168, Level: 23
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

the plot thickens ... can't wait to see more of Lana and how the school will react. Maybe the brother will start training again? Although if he loses to a cute girl 10 inches shorter and 50 pounds lighter .... lets just say that would be bad
The Following User Says Thank You to ZSSamus For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-21, 03:07
Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34 Points: 6,453, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Wow the story is getting even better. I hope you can contiue this.
The Following User Says Thank You to brick1960 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jan-21, 05:53
Last Achievements

idk if this story is continuing anymore
Old 25-Jan-21, 19:24
Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59 Points: 18,642, Level: 59
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,615 Times in 271 Posts

Great story! Please, more, but is imperative you had to use the period sign much more often. Otherwise the text is indigestible.
The Following User Says Thank You to muarijun For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Mar-21, 13:53
Points: 9,862, Level: 42 Points: 9,862, Level: 42 Points: 9,862, Level: 42
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,030 Times in 194 Posts

One of the best stories here, in my opinion. Unfortunately it doesn‘t seem to continue.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to domrel For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-21, 13:03
Points: 3,321, Level: 24 Points: 3,321, Level: 24 Points: 3,321, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Hey, sorry for not posting. I had the next part written up but lost the file. After that I lost motivation to continue. But it seems a few people do really like the story, so thats reason enough to try again. I took it in a completely different direction this time. I hope you enjoy.

The Night

Im not going to lie, the rest of the night has been very awkward in our household. My mother spent the entire night pacing back and fourth in the living room. If you were apart of our family, you would know this is a scary sight. Whenever we are at a crossroads, my mother will pace back and fourth until she finds a solution. She’ll almost always come out the other end with a brand new family plan that often means rigorous training for everyone… sigh. 
My sister is clearly in a seriously poor mental state after her match with Lana today. She’s got her head buried under the covers and has been lightly sobbing throughout most of the night. I know this feeling a little too well. After all, Ania had left me completely emasculated just a short while ago. Although, she has it a lot worse than I did as she clearly feels like she has let our mother down. I will never know what it feels like to be as heavily pressured by my mother as Ania does. Ania had also never really had a bad loss like this. She has been nothing less than a near perfect and undefeated champ for years. Still, if anyone knows how helpless and humiliated she must feel right now, it's me. Because of this i know there is nothing I can say to make her feel better. She just has to tough it out.

After tucking myself into bed, and noticing that my sister has no intention of coming out from under the sheets, I decide its time to do what any teenage boy would do late at night in his room… I start my usual routine by thinking of Ania, Lexi and a couple other girls from school. Things quickly get hot and heavy, as I haven’t been able to cum for the last couple of days ever since losing my match with Ania. I persevere. I think of Anni’s powerful thighs crushing Lexi’s midsection and forcing her to tap. I then remember the sight of Anni’s perky breasts above my body as she forced my arms to the ground… gawd i was ready to burst. But just like yesterday, even after minutes of heavy stroking, i failed to climax. I sat up in my bed, panting… panicking… even hyperventilating. The truth was clear. I was still so completely emasculated from my loss to my sister that I was now impotent. “What if i’m never able to come again?!” is the only thing I’m able to think of. I turn to Ania’s bed and notice that she is still drenched in her sheets. This sight reminds me of what i witnessed early today. The total beatdown of my powerful sister at the hands of a smaller, thinner, and probably more objectively attractive girl. “huh?” i thought in a moment of pause. I look down and see that I am back to full arousal. Just the thought of Lana seems to have revitalised me. I lay back down and begin thinking of her match with my sister. Just the way she controlled my sisters powerful body, how effortlessly she dominated her, her thighs around Ania’s neck… Seconds in, I roar in a climax that seems to last forever. If I'm being honest, this might have been the best orgasm of my life. It completely saps the life out of me and I almost instantly fall into a deep unconscious-like state of sleep, still in my own mess.

The Day After

I’ve been going through my regular motions at school. You know me, always goofing off and skipping as many classes as I can. As I enter my fourth period gym class, I see the girl’s wrestling team has just wrapped up. I catch a glimpse of Lana and Ania walking out together from the other exit. And of course, my young male brain responds by sending signals to my pants. “Just a glance is all it takes?” i think. The girls seem to be getting on very well though. I've seen them a together a couple of times today and they're acting like best friends. I go to enter the men’s change room but hear sobbing from inside the girls bathroom. “Ahhhh, is everything okay in there?” i ask from outside the door. The sobbing is suddenly silenced. Lexi emerges from inside the bathroom, holding back tears and shying her face away, and grabs me by the arm to lead me inside. She sits us down on the benches and bursts out crying on my shoulder. “Woah what happened?” I immediately question. “oh god, im sorry,” she says through tears, “im being so stupid.” She paused and attempted to gather herself. I’d often hoped I’d end up in a one on one with Lexi, but definitely not while she was sobbing in a cold women’s change room. I could probably get in big trouble just for being in here. But it seems like all the other girls have already left. “Are you okay?” I ask again. Lexi tried to give me a smile and then began letting it all out. “So… okay… theres this new girl in our wrestling class…” Oh no… i felt like I knew were this was going. Lexi explained further, all about how this new girl had spent the last hour throwing her around on the mats. “I’ve lost before, but this was so different. She was all over me. Every part of my body just surrendered to her. I was completely overpowered and helpless. God I know this must sound so dumb.” I immediately reassure her that her feelings are valid. I site the embarrassing loss I had to my sister the other day and she seems to get that im trying to understand how she is feeling. Lexi turned to me and suddenly had a very serious look on her face. “This is different. Im telling you, there is something different about this girl. She gets in your head. She doesn't just beat you physically, she breaks you mentally. Its in every movement she does… she lets you up just to take you down even harder, she lets you breath only to squeeze the air out of your lungs” Lexi explained. “She is…” Lexi paused, “intoxicating.” “Intoxicating?” I puzzled. Lexi looked a little strange when saying that, as if very confused about how she’s really feeling. Lexi takes the next few moments to compose herself, and then then tells me to go get to class. First Ania, now Lexi. Lana sure was making an impact at our school.

Afterschool

I spent a bit of time after school looking for Lexi, hoping to catch her on the way out and make sure she was okay. I never found her. Because of this, I got home a bit late again. I open the door and… oh god not again…
I am greeted by a familiar sight, Lana laying on top of my sister while firmly pinning her body to the ground. I see my sister’s pretty face scrunch up and her muscles tense as she pushes up with all her might to try and overthrow the girl on top of her. However, her hands are quickly thrown back to the floor as she is repined by Lana. The beautiful Russian snakes her legs around my sisters and pours on a painful grapevine. Im again amazed by how Lana can look like a slender model, and then when she needs to exert power the muscles in her body become rock hard. Withins seconds, Ania screams “I giveeee.” The girls get to their feet and square up again. Ania looks terrified. Meanwhile, Lana, if anything, looks quite concerned for Ania’s safety with how badly she is beating her once again. They pounce on each other, and my sister is rag-dolled by her opponent and violently thrown to the floor. I remember what Lexi told me about Lana, and it’s starting to become more clear. Her wrestling style if so fast and aggressive, yet every move is calculated to pick apart your every weakness. She ends up making anyone she wrestles look and feel like a helpless child. Lana sits on Ania, ready to apply another painful hold, but my sister calls for a pause. She looks to be a bit shaken from hitting the floor on that last take down. “Are you okay?” Lana says in what I can only describe as the sweetest effeminate voice I’ve ever heard. How was she so ferocious in wrestling and still so womanly? Ania replies that she is fine but needs a moment. “Are you guys are doing this again? I thought Lana already won this” I question. Ania looks up at me from the floor and says “I asked Lana to come over and train again.” I could immediately tell this was a decision made by our mother rather than my sister. They were only a few minutes into their sparring but I could already tell my sister was completely beaten. I watched a few more falls but it was clear Lana was far too fast, strong and skilled for her. It is a total mismatch. Lana submits her for the sixth consecutive time (that I have seen) in a humiliating looking head scissor. “Seriously, I can dial it back a bit if you'd like” Lana suggested. Ania immediately refused, out of pride i believe. They started going at it again. At this point, the sight of their bodies pounding against each other was a bit too much for me to handle, so I snuck off to the room to handle my business. By the time I got out, Lana had racked up a devastating 20 straight submission streak and the girls had decided to call it a day. “You did really well” Lana says to my sister as they walk by. “Oh yeah sure” my sister replies sarcastically. “Well at least she seems to be taking her loss a little better today” I think to myself. “Hey by the way,” Ania calls out, “Lana is going to be staying over today so try not to stare.” Lana gives me a wink as they walk by. They've walked off before I can think of a response that could justify why Ive looked like a total creep around them the last two times they wrestled. “uhhh… hmm.” I think. This is going to be trouble.

**** (end of part 4) *****
Okay Id like some advice on where you think the story should go next and which plot lines I should pursue. Here is what I'm considering as possibilities (keep in mind that multiple can be explored at once if you think that is a good idea)
1. Lana and Ania - we could further explore the relationship between these two, as Lana becomes more of a domineering "master" type role in Ania's life and makes her realise she is destined to act her submissive. If wanted, the two could form a strong sexual relationship, as Lana opens Ania up to an entire new worldview.
2. We get to see the much alluded to fight between Lana and the main protagonist - In what style should they fight? Wrestling, Boxing, No Holds Barred? Do they develop romantic feelings towards each other? Does Lana dominate him as badly as she does Ania?
3. Do we see an Ania vs main protagonist rematch? Perhaps at the request of Lana?
4. To what extent do we explore the sexual feelings the main protagonist has towards Lana and his sister? Clearly he is in the process of an awakening, but which direction should it lead?
5. Do we meet Lana's mother, and find out she is the wrestler that defeated Ania's mother in the gold medal match the 2000 Sydney Olympics? Rematch?
6. Should the school be involved more? Does Lexi play a role in the upcoming parts? How about the State Wrestling tournament that is approaching? Is that worth pursuing, if so does anyone have any good ideas on how it should go?

As you can see Im torn between a number of ideas and could use your help on what to do next. Thank you in advance.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to hatemyselfyoushouldtoo For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-21, 13:43
Points: 1,750, Level: 16 Points: 1,750, Level: 16 Points: 1,750, Level: 16
Last Achievements

I say go with a mix of 2 3 and 5.
The Following User Says Thank You to Badassgoodgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Mar-21, 20:40
Last Achievements

Bless, so happy you came back! While the match I am most hyped for is def our MC vs Ania, I think Lana or Lexi has to be involved in the near future. Maybe in training for Lana, lexi challenges our MC? Great story so far m8!
The Following User Says Thank You to ZSSamus For This Useful Post: