Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Apr-22, 19:50
Producer
Points: 2,068, Level: 18 Points: 2,068, Level: 18 Points: 2,068, Level: 18
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%

Smile 👣 Hair Down in The Pose

In my 5 prior feet modeling shoots with [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I had always filmed her feet while her hair was up in a bun. Many months had gone by since her last shoot and I saw her post a pic on her FaceBook with her hair down and it was so long and pretty.

I messaged her and said I needed to do another feet shoot, but this time with her hair down and she responded with a simple: "Okay"

So we set it up and I licked and smelled her feet like an addict (which she was probably already expecting). God her feet smelled so good!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

My socials: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tyler_d For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-22, 09:20
Producer

Unhappy 👣 Wife of a VERY jealous Husband

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (5'5" size 8) shares a joint facebook account with her man. And every time some random guy used to compliment her online photos, her husband would combatively comment for them to "stay away from his ole lady". I would witness these exchanges from afar and keep my mouth shut as a result. I had always thought she was pretty and I wanted a chance with her feet someday, but I never tried contacting her or complimenting her at all. My only relief was to fantasize about her in isolation due to these circumstances that were not in my favor (ie. married woman, jealous/combative hubby).

Eventually, a day came when one of my female models scouts surprised me with a text message containing a pic of Claire. It said she was out and about with her friend who was interested in showing off her feet on camera for some money. I could not believe my eyes and I dropped everything I was doing in order to make it happen right away. Apparently, her husband was at work and she had some time to hang out with her female friend and they decided to hit me up for a modeling shoot. It ended up being a long overdue fantasy come true when I licked and smelled her thick meaty tasty soles! I could not have asked for better luck!

Old 10-Jul-22, 06:25
Producer

Talking 👣 Beatrix Fischer's delicious size 10s

I used to party with a boyfriend/girlfriend couple who would always try to pickup foot models for me everywhere we went. They'd be hitting up waitresses at restaurants or bartenders at bars trying to get them to model their feet for me. One night while we were partying, they decided to message a female friend of theirs, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (5'8" size 10), to see if she was interested. They showed me pictures of Beatrix's feet on FB messenger and I was like "hell yeah, let's get her".

So we drove all the way to Beatrix's really dark house in some shady hillbilly ghetto and was greeted by her hulking boyfriend who did roofing for a living. Luckily for me, he was a cool guy and actually good friends with both of my buds, so everything was kosher. After chilling on his hot mosquito-filled front porch for a while, Beatrix finally finished getting all dressed up and we left for my house to do a feet shoot.

The hulking b/f and my model scout couple all partied on my back porch while Beatrix and I went inside to show off her shapely feet on camera. She loved doing the feet modeling and always wanted to do more shoots. Her feet smelled and tasted soooo good too -- a very sweet and feminine funk from well worn sandals!! Over several months, I became better friends with the hulking b/f and even though he didn't have a foot fetish, he would talk about having her feet in his face while he was smashing. I honestly think he wanted to share her with me to do extra stuff for more money, that I unfortunately didn't have.

Old 10-Jul-22, 12:02
Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47 Points: 11,984, Level: 47
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts
Default Re: Foot Worship videos

Nylon Foot and Leg Worship

Serbian Femdom: Under Desk White Nylon And High Heels Foot Worship

Goddess Has Her Feet And High Heels Worshipped
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trump55 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-22, 02:50
Producer

Red face 👣 Vika Bubishka treats him like a LOSER

This foot-boy means nothing to [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (5'10" size 9.5) and she flat out tells him that. What more can possibly be conveyed? He sniffs and licks to try to prove his worth, but she is not impressed.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tyler_d For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Aug-22, 19:36
Producer

Talking 👣 Lauren Kowski used to Block this Creep

This girl, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (5'7" size 7.5), used to block me on all her social profiles because she thought I was a creep. Then one day when she got to know me, all that eventually changed and I got to lick and smell her amazing feet. She loved it too -- what a turn-around for an old pervert who prefers hot women younger than himself. Always remember that you too can be a dirty old man, but you have to be persistent though, Hee Hee!

The Following User Says Thank You to tyler_d For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Aug-22, 05:58
Producer

Exclamation 👣 Former Stripper Disgusted by Foot Guys

Years before I met [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (5'7.5" size 8.5), she used to be a stripper who dealt with all sorts of customers. During my initial process of getting to know her, she told me about her old stripper job and how she did not like feet or the guys who would try to mess around with women's feet.

In fact, the first time I started licking her feet she told me how disgusted and grossed-out she was by it and how it made her feel sick. It would end up taking a few more foot modeling shoots before she acclimated and actually started enjoying it a little. In my opinion this was a major milestone in changing her long-tainted opinion on the idea of foot fetishism.

I guess it just takes the right kind of approach (or foot guy) to get a woman to understand our fetish. And it's a good thing too because her feet smelled so amazing that it would've been a shame to let all her sweet toe sweat go to waste.

Old 13-Oct-22, 22:00
Producer

Red face 👣 You can tell she's never done this before

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] is a real soccer mom type who's never done anything like this before. I proceeded to teach her about the things that foot fetishists like to do with women's feet. After she got back home safely away from this freak, she most likely told all her girlfriends about how cool and different we are from those boring mainstream guys. It's always an honor to represent my fellow foot fetish brethren!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tyler_d For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jan-23, 04:03
Producer

Exclamation 👣 Thick Meaty Soles of AVON Lady

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (5'11, size 11) has some thick, wide, and amazing smelling soles! I had first seen her at a make-shift sales-stand in the hood selling AVON. I was driving around with a different model, Leslie Rountree, at the time and I asked Leslie to help me recruit this AVON lady as a foot model. We approached her sales-stand and acted interested in her beauty products and eventually worked in the topic of feet modeling. This resulted in Kathleen pulling her big feet out of sandals to show off her nail polish which possibly ended up being too awkward in the end as it may have led to potentially lost customers in the area, plus she never contacted me after I gave her my card.

A few days later, an old lady model scout of mine (who also lives in that same hood) had called me up to tell me she came across a tall big footed model that I needed to see right away. As soon as she told me the name of her attractive candidate, I already knew who it was and the fact that my old lady model scout had the charisma to bring Kathleen past the brink of interest and into the realm of being ready to do a feet shoot was impressive.

Needless to say, this set up the relationship for me to do more subsequent shoots with Kathleen as well as hang out and go out to eat with both her and the old lady model scout. Kathleen would even come to my house and bring me food on occasions as well. She really became attached and we did alot of other intimate things as well. My nose, tongue, and dick really enjoyed everything about her big, shapely, thick, meaty soles! As you can tell by this preview, I really loved to lick and smell her feet like a true foot fetish pervo!!

Old 09-Jan-23, 05:10
Producer

Thumbs up 👣 Madison Tanner's Chillin N Feet-Lickin

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (5'4", size 6) chills on my bed while showing off her soles for you. She also has her soles licked and sniffed by a true professional. She used to be a softball and soccer athlete which explains her fit frame and Tyler really likes them athletic.

The Following User Says Thank You to tyler_d For This Useful Post: