Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 15-Feb-18, 21:58
Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100 Points: 53,090, Level: 100
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,424 Times in 452 Posts
Default Re: Story of the Month Contest - Winners

Quote:
Originally Posted by HermanDG [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My comment isn’t based in seeking “Story of the Month accolades”. My comment was a statement of fact.

I posted my suggestion almost a month ago...
Alrighty then...

It just seems rather odd that you first complained about how the awards were garnered and then wrote a dejected statement about how you weren't going to write on here anymore but I guess I was mistaken.
The Following User Says Thank You to XOL For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Feb-18, 14:32
Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36 Points: 7,377, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Alrighty then...

It just seems rather odd that you first complained about how the awards were garnered and then wrote a dejected statement about how you weren't going to write on here anymore but I guess I was mistaken.
I think you are guilty of reading in. My exact quote was ”EITHER WAY I am done”...
Old 16-Feb-18, 17:49
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Hey, thanks everybody!
I most definitely appreciate the response. I have to point out, though, as I stated at the beginning of the story, I was inspired by mbpmbp, so a shoutout goes to him as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Feb-18, 19:52
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Herman, I went ahead and read two of your stories, Kelly and Naomi, and I have to say your style is outstanding. I love the way you meticulously describe events, characters, human bodies. You give enough background to make characters relatable, which is not common. While the content might not be for everyone, your writing is easily among the best literature on the forum, imho. I understand your concerns, but I have to tell you that your departure would absolutely suck for fans of your writing.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Mar-18, 15:42
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Story of The Month Winners - February, 2018

Wow! What is happening, Forum? You are breaking records every month! Not only do we have a new quality index record this month, but we absolutely smashed the previous record, by 5 whole Thanks per story! There are 6 stories this month that have already received more than 30 Thanks! This would be unimaginable several months ago. This means our community is growing! And I can't be more excited about it! Love you, guys!

The following are the stories posted to the forum previous month in chronological order. The table is sortable, just click on the column you want to sort by.

#Story titlePosted byDate postedThanks received as of 16/Mar
1[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]01/Feb19
2[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (second entry)@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]01-12/Feb9
3[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (second entry)@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]01-08/Feb27
4[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (second entry)@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]01-10/Feb5
5[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]02-13/Feb34
6[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]JLambert02/Feb20
7[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]02-10/Feb16
8[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]03-04/Feb12
9[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]05-23/Feb11
10[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]06/Feb12
11[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]09-26/Feb36
12[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]10-25/Feb35
13[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]11-27/Feb6
14[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]13/Feb6
15[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]16-24/Feb28
16[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (illustrated)@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]17/Feb7
17[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]19/Feb16
18[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]19-21/Feb25
19[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (second entry)@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]20/Feb3
20[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]22/Feb35
21[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]26/Feb33
22[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]27/Feb31

Stories in this month's poll: 22 (12)
Quality index (thanks per story): 19.4 (7.5) ← new record

Stories that have been posted in February are crazy-good and popular! Literally HALF of the stories posted this month could have been the top thanked story many other months! But, enough said, and here are the 3 most thanked stories of the previous month:

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], congratulations on winning this month's contest with 36 Thanks! Your story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] has been voted the Story of the Month for February, 2018!

Congratulations to runner-ups:
2nd place - @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], with his story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - with 35 Thanks
3rd place - @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], with his story [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - with 35 Thanks

The three other popular stories of February that have received over 30 Thanks, but didn't make top 3 (!):
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - 34 Thanks
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - 33 Thanks
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] - 31 Thanks

I would like to thank every author that has contributed to the Stories forum in the past month!

I would also like to thank all users who took their time to read the stories and Thank their favorites!

See you all next month!
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Mar-18, 23:46
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

My entry didn't count? Oh no, I've been blackballed!

Last edited by angscud; 18-Mar-18 at 23:53.
Old 19-Mar-18, 00:46
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by angscud [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My entry didn't count? Oh no, I've been blackballed!
Lol, of course not It's in the rules, mate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
- each ongoing series can be represented in no more than two monthly contests
Old 19-Mar-18, 02:54
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lol, of course not It's in the rules, mate:
Ah, thanks! I suppose it'd be best to have a gander at those every now and again before making blind accusations.
Old 12-Apr-18, 16:28
Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31 Points: 5,462, Level: 31
Last Achievements

So I've been thinking about writing again... starting with a completely new set of stories. However, I get the impression from threads like this one that the stories that really tend to appeal to most of people on this forum are more about femdom than they are about mixed fighting. I guess I'm wondering if it's worth it for me to write a story on this forum that isn't 100% femdom wrestling, if that isn't really what people here are into. Not trying to bellyache, but I am interested in any feedback anyone wishes to provide.
Old 12-Apr-18, 21:15
Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi0mega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So I've been thinking about writing again... starting with a completely new set of stories. However, I get the impression from threads like this one that the stories that really tend to appeal to most of people on this forum are more about femdom than they are about mixed fighting. I guess I'm wondering if it's worth it for me to write a story on this forum that isn't 100% femdom wrestling, if that isn't really what people here are into. Not trying to bellyache, but I am interested in any feedback anyone wishes to provide.
You should definitely go ahead and do it; I’ve seen plenty of non-femdom stories on here that were quite well-liked.
The Following User Says Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread