Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jul-20, 21:15
Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Grappling Defeated by Body of Steel

The guy leaves with really sore ribs from a powerful girl and girl leaves with pride in her accomplishment in defeating a guy and making him suffer under her immense power, this is what happened on one day in Ohio.

I met my friend who I knew was a martial artist and was into heavy lifting, it was winter when I met her so I didn’t ever see her body without long sleeves on and pants although you could still tell there was going to be some muscle that filled out her winter clothing. She was about 5’9” and said she weighed 175 lbs and she was not fat so it was just a lot of solid muscle. I was 5’11” and 185 at the time.

This time we hung out at her house so I knocked on the door and she opened it in volleyball spandex and a short tank top and what I saw blew my mind. Her legs were filled out with really thick calf muscles that looked like a tennis ball and quads that showed the 4 different muscles in there quite well and were really thick. Next her abs had all the muscle lines and again had a thickness to them not seen often, wide/thick shoulders and even the arms were built up. She was playful and athletic and I was about to feel the full power of her body.

We sat on the couch to watch TV and she said to me, “I told you I was muscular, do you believe me now?” I said “No, you are still a female, which means you will be weak and unable to take on anyone except other weak girls.” That pretty much set things in motion as she immediately grabbed me by my arm and took me to the floor with her, I was on top of her and tried to stretch her legs in a grapevine but she didn’t budge with my full pressure and she just laughs and says “hmm, looks like my legs will easily overpower you”. I just keep at it and after about a minute of trying I gave up on the legs.

Since I was still on top, I wanted to get her arms pinned above her head and again I pressed on her but made little progress, then she said, “I am going to let you pin my arms, in fact, I will just keep them above my head and you can try and break me.” She puts her arms above her head and said, “Go ahead, I know you want to see if you can break down my abs, punch me, over and over and see what happens”. She tightened her abs and the muscle just pops out at you and while I still was on top, I rose my upper body up and punched her abs at about ¼ power and she just laughed and said “wow, you can’t be that weak, if so, when I start trying, you will be mush.” I then punched her at about 75% about 5 times and she just absorbed the punched with no flinch or anything. I then decided to go for it and punched her about 10 times at full power and again no flinch, my fist just were bouncing off her abs, it was like punching armor. She just laid there and absorbed them. At this point I was getting tired and a little turned on as well which weakens me even more.

I tried to turn her over to get to her back to try and choke her but she was hard to move and used her legs to spread herself out on the floor and I couldn’t get her to her stomach. Then she said “it’s time.”

She pushes herself up and spins me onto my back and pins my arms above my head and laughs, “Come on boy, show me the power of man, you can beat up this helpless woman can’t you”. I said “of course” and then she goes to the side and locks on a bodyscissor that I immediately grabbed her legs to try and free myself, it hurt like hell and her legs are so thick, the muscle is flexing in her legs and makes them look so huge and they just devour my mid-section. I tried to get myself up to free myself but when I did, she tightened up on my body and I am now screaming in pain. She again laughs and says, “you know this is like 30% power and you can’t break it and you are in obvious pain.” She loosens up a bit and I was able to get my upper body off the floor and I went to punch her in her abs to hope maybe I had softened them up earlier but I hadn’t. I was able to get about 10 punches on her but again, she tightens the stomach muscles so the lines look so powerful and from her, no reaction, then she tightens her scissors and I just drop to the floor writhing in pain, she upped the pressure on me and I was yelling in pain. Her quads were so big and the muscle was so overpowering that I knew I was going to take a huge beatdown and to just try and take it the best I can.

She was tightening and loosening and laughing the whole time after about 2 minutes of this I was almost limp, my mid section felt like mush. She lets me go and takes me and sits me upright on the floor and slides in behind me and again bodyscissors me and this time the pain was great, she says “this is 80%, how does it feel”, I just yelp out in pain again, I can’t even respond, my body hurts so much that any movement on my part started to hurt. She bearhugs me so I can’t move my arms to defend myself and I am totally at her mercy but turned on by her too, the power was immense I could feel my body just shutting down and caving in from her pressure.

Right about then she completely releases me, she says “go ahead, do anything you want to me, you have 2 minutes then I will end you”. As awful as that sounds, it was so turned on by her at that moment I could barely control myself.

I get up and slowly work my way over not knowing what I could possibly do that would trap her tight enough to keep her from escaping and ending me. I decide to try and throw punches in her stomach again to try and weaken her a little and it doesn’t appear to work then I get behind her and put her in a full nelson, I had her arms trapped pretty good or so I thought and wrapped my legs around her abs but didn’t squeeze, it was just to hold her off from ending me. I keep her in the hold with her offering no resistance for the 2 minutes.

I then felt a surge of power and she broke her arms free and then herself from my legs and she slammed me onto my back and she slammed fists into my stomach and they all penetrated any resistance my stomach could give and yelled out in my pain each time, about 10 punches, then she lays on top of my and grapevines my legs and they immediately go out to her extension and I am screaming in pain once again begging her to stop but she holds me there for a good 5 minutes. She didn’t say a word, just basically making sure I am immobilized, which I was, I continued begging for release during the 5 minutes but nothing from her. She released me after the 5 minutes and then she locked on a sleeper hold and knocked me out. I awake to her on the couch relaxed and spend the rest of the time watching a movie.

I was sore for a week after that, someone, nothing was broken or damaged from her. Unfortunately never got to try again because she moved out of the country.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TC73 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jul-20, 23:18
Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19 Points: 2,240, Level: 19
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Defeated by Body of Steel

Very well written story, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I enjoyed reading it. Keep it up! :-)
Old 06-Jul-20, 00:22
Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23 Points: 3,208, Level: 23
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Defeated by Body of Steel

Thanks, the girl is real, wish she would've stayed local, we got along really well.

Tags
abs abdomen stomach punch, abs punching, athlete, athletic, belly punching, grapevine, humiliation, mixed competitive, muscle girl, muscular woman, physical domination, punches, teen girl