Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Jun-15, 21:53
Banned
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default can somebody tell me how to buy and find the videos from CLIPS4SALE????

I found this website to be absolutely useless,,,cant find a particular videos by name,i was interested to buy one video from Doommaidens, bur after 1 week,trying to extract its sale-able content from this site,i nearly lost my interest in it after all the hassle..... I too,do not understand why doommaidens doesnt sell their videos easy and not complicated way,through their website and using clips4sale (useless site according to me)....

When i purchased DVDs and videos from DWW,,,,SIMPLE,RELIABLE,QUICK,EASY.....

Done deal.....

Doommaidens and Clips4sale-sorry.....no deal,you have miles to go.
Old 30-Jun-15, 22:14
Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,954 Times in 265 Posts
Default Re: can somebody tell me how to buy and find the videos from CLIPS4SALE????

I used to buy clips and suscribe to sites there...
One day... they bloqued me because they said i had given my password to someone or to a site... Never done that..!!! and to a site i didn't remember to suscribe... i only did to scissortheme sites...
Since then... i can't buy anything...
Old 01-Jul-15, 22:32
Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100 Points: 451,397, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,432 Times in 4,304 Posts
Default Re: can somebody tell me how to buy and find the videos from CLIPS4SALE????

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I found this website to be absolutely useless,,,cant find a particular videos by name,i was interested to buy one video from Doommaidens, bur after 1 week,trying to extract its sale-able content from this site,i nearly lost my interest in it after all the hassle..... I too,do not understand why doommaidens doesnt sell their videos easy and not complicated way,through their website and using clips4sale (useless site according to me)....

Done deal.....

Ive bought many clips from clips4sales, including a doomsmaiden clip yesterday.

Its fast, simple and easy.

You cant be real to tell me its easier to buy dvd's??? Thats lowtech today...

I really dont understand whats your problem with c4s. Its easy search. Its enough to search for doom to find doom maidens. Why search a week?

Never everhad a truble with c4s. If you want to see a complicated site to search and pay for clips, try buy one clip at kink.com.... :-0
The Following User Says Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-15, 01:02
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by truquillo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I used to buy clips and suscribe to sites there...
One day... they bloqued me because they said i had given my password to someone or to a site... Never done that..!!! and to a site i didn't remember to suscribe... i only did to scissortheme sites...
Since then... i can't buy anything...
Huh? You download the clip and your rights are over, and you have 2 days to do so. It isn't some monthly membership.
Old 02-Jul-15, 03:22
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraken [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Done deal.....

Hello all. This just caught my eye. Just to chiming in here, since DoomMaidens.com is my website.

Dear Kraken,

I'm sorry to learn that you may be having difficulty with clips4sale. I'm not entirely sure what the trouble is, but I would be pleased to assist you as best I can if it is within my power. Otherwise, if it is a matter best handled by clips4sale customer support, I would be pleased to facilitate contact between you and them.

Our website DoomMaidens.com, though not a membership site, is a picture/text catalogue of our work, with direct links to where each video may be found in our clips4sale studio. Although we primarily distribute our videos through our clips4sale studio, in rare cases where customers are unable to use/access clips4sale, videos are also available through direct purchase by e-mail communication.

Again, I am sorry to hear that clips4sale has been proving difficult for you to use/navigate, but feel free to reach out to me directly if there's any way I can assist: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Regards,
Diablo

Last edited by DiabloNYC; 02-Jul-15 at 03:35. Reason: Clarification in 2nd paragraph
The Following User Says Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-15, 22:19
Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64 Points: 21,879, Level: 64
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,954 Times in 265 Posts

Dear Ed209... clips4sale has other sites... c4slive... and there you join to watch their clips from the site you want... it's awesome and great...
Sadly... i won't...
Old 19-Aug-15, 21:28
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hello all. This just caught my eye. Just to chiming in here, since DoomMaidens.com is my website.

Dear Kraken,

I'm sorry to learn that you may be having difficulty with clips4sale. I'm not entirely sure what the trouble is, but I would be pleased to assist you as best I can if it is within my power. Otherwise, if it is a matter best handled by clips4sale customer support, I would be pleased to facilitate contact between you and them.

Our website DoomMaidens.com, though not a membership site, is a picture/text catalogue of our work, with direct links to where each video may be found in our clips4sale studio. Although we primarily distribute our videos through our clips4sale studio, in rare cases where customers are unable to use/access clips4sale, videos are also available through direct purchase by e-mail communication.

Again, I am sorry to hear that clips4sale has been proving difficult for you to use/navigate, but feel free to reach out to me directly if there's any way I can assist: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Regards,
Diablo
Hi Diablo

I am hitting on difficulties to pay for and to download one particular video-Veve Lane vs Sato and Howl (mixed bondage wrestling) from clips4sale.....
Old 20-Aug-15, 00:32
Points: 5,735, Level: 32 Points: 5,735, Level: 32 Points: 5,735, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Personally, I'm just sad that Clips4sale doesn't allow payment via PayPal, but that's a complex issue that's not likely ever to be resolved.
Old 20-Aug-15, 01:52
Producer
Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100 Points: 99,552, Level: 100
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 11,355 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote:
Hi Diablo

I am hitting on difficulties to pay for and to download one particular video-Veve Lane vs Sato and Howl (mixed bondage wrestling) from clips4sale.....
Hi there. I just sent you a response to your private message. We'll get it sorted out.
The Following User Says Thank You to DiabloNYC For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Aug-15, 01:54
DiabloNYC
This message has been deleted by DiabloNYC.
Old 23-Aug-15, 18:53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixedwrestlingnyc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi there. I just sent you a response to your private message. We'll get it sorted out.
Thank you very much Diablo for your help and for your swift and very helpful assistance with orders from Doommaidens production.I am very pleased with your excellent service to customers!
The Following User Says Thank You to kraken For This Useful Post: