Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Nov-16, 18:38
Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43 Points: 10,097, Level: 43
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girls attitude while applying a Sgp

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
If she's on top of you and has your arms pinned, it's extra humiliating if she drops her hair into your face to annoy you and you can't stop her or if she forcibly kisses you.
I think the worst SGP is one that is fully applied. shoving her crotch right
into the bottom of his chin, then slam her legs together locking his head, then
then turning around and weaken him some more by pounding him in the gut,
if he don't know what to expect then a surprise haymaker belly punch.

then pinning his arms down but daring him to fight back and act like a man.
but even if he does she still pins him. now that is the physical humiliation, made even worse if she has big tits, so she can just bend over and let uer tits bounce in front of his face.

but even though that is humiliating beyond words, to top it off for maximum effect, the whole time starting both he and she know she is going to win, be it a fight or a wrestling match, she would use verbal humiliation. which the schoolgirl pin is being after a fight with a boy, the verbal humiliation would be so far beyond words in any language
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to commander For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-16, 00:03
Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50 Points: 13,602, Level: 50
Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3% Activity: 6.3%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by commander [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think the worst SGP is one that is fully applied. shoving her crotch right
into the bottom of his chin, then slam her legs together locking his head, then
then turning around and weaken him some more by pounding him in the gut,
if he don't know what to expect then a surprise haymaker belly punch.

then pinning his arms down but daring him to fight back and act like a man.
but even if he does she still pins him. now that is the physical humiliation, made even worse if she has big tits, so she can just bend over and let uer tits bounce in front of his face.

but even though that is humiliating beyond words, to top it off for maximum effect, the whole time starting both he and she know she is going to win, be it a fight or a wrestling match, she would use verbal humiliation. which the schoolgirl pin is being after a fight with a boy, the verbal humiliation would be so far beyond words in any language
It's extra humiliating when it's an ex that you want to get back with and she has your arms pinned over your head and your face as tight as possible to her crotch just looking right in her face. Like what you want is so close but you can't get it. Hands on her hips and looking right in your eyes. My ex did this to me and said "I could never do this to my last ex " while looking down at me. she then went on to tell me how stupid I look and things like that. She has above average boobs and they were hanging over me the whole time and I was so turned on it was embarrassing. Whenever it would loosen up she would just slide forward hard and tighten her legs around my head. Very very humiliating feeling especially when it's the girl you are really attracted to. This is the exact hold she put me in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FightPulse-promo-photos-0013.jpg (726.7 KB, 289 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aray For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Nov-16, 22:51
flameallday

Going to use this image as an example.

-His entire lower body is free but he cannot use it to escape the pin
-His head is basically trapped and he is forced to stare at her face from a helpless position. It's even more humiliating if she was laughing at him. Finally, the hotter she is, and this one is pretty hot, the worse the humiliation gets imo.
-Her arms are pinning down his, which is embarrassing because male's upper body strength is supposed to be better than females. Also, even if his arms weren't pinned, he still would not be able to escape anyways.
-He is forced to smell her crotch.
-She could actually remove her hands and start torturing him by pinching his nose, playfully slapping him on the face and reaching back to tickle him. I actually had a gf who got me in a SGP and did all these things to me(and more). After she let me up, I couldn't look at her in the face for days lol.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-22, 07:47
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

It would be humiliating yet hot if she had makeup and started putting it on you and punching your balls if you resist.
The Following User Says Thank You to femwhipped93 For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-22, 16:21
Points: 6,135, Level: 33 Points: 6,135, Level: 33 Points: 6,135, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

One time I was caught in a tight SGP, her ankles pinning my shoulders and arms, her thighs holding my face, and holding my wrists with her hands, sitting upright and heavily on my upper chest. Then she leaned forward a bit, and decided to spit in my face - gathering up the drool, letting it start to fall from her mouth, then sucking it back in at the last second. Did this several times before just letting it land on my face, on my cheek. After that she smeared it around with her hands before starting another round. Nothing I could do but hope it didn't land in my mouth or eye.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunderda For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Jan-22, 16:50
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

When I was 18 my 16 year old girlfriend used to SGP and facesit me most evenings.
I suppose some highlights on this topic would be:
Once she hi SGP’d me on the beach with other people around in her skimpy pale blue bikini, she had a big bottle of Coke and dribbled it over my face which she thought was hilarious.
Once, and this is bizarre, she tied my hands behind my back and sat on my face in her lounge while her father sat there watching TV.
Frequently she would threaten to pee on my face which she also thought was hilarious. She didn’t ever pee on my face, but she would get wet from her excitement.
Those were the days!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Dec-22, 00:59
Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58 Points: 17,762, Level: 58
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunderda [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
One time I was caught in a tight SGP, her ankles pinning my shoulders and arms, her thighs holding my face, and holding my wrists with her hands, sitting upright and heavily on my upper chest. Then she leaned forward a bit, and decided to spit in my face - gathering up the drool, letting it start to fall from her mouth, then sucking it back in at the last second. Did this several times before just letting it land on my face, on my cheek. After that she smeared it around with her hands before starting another round. Nothing I could do but hope it didn't land in my mouth or eye.
Did it?