Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Jan-19, 15:45
Points: 2,359, Level: 20 Points: 2,359, Level: 20 Points: 2,359, Level: 20
Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0% Activity: 13.0%
Last Achievements

Default Tradesman Trouble

Carol smiles serenely, feeling comfortable as she drives her BMW home. She reflects on her life; she’s 42yo but looks mid thirties, has a well paid executive job that she enjoys, happily divorced, living with her teenage daughter Carla. Definitely lots of pros. Cons? She hasn’t dated for a while and smirks when she decides to accept the next time she’s asked. Carol likes to be in control and doesn’t want commitment. She figures an occasional date to give her the opportunity for sex on her terms would be good for her. Carol thinks about her Carla, whom she loves dearly. After the divorce Carla was rebellions, wild, even promiscuous but now seems to be back on track and doing well at college.

Yes, Carol considers everything to be fine in her life but then she remembers the heating, or lack of it, upstairs at her home and Brian the unreliable plumber. Brian visited and told her it would be fixed in a couple of days for $135. Carol even gave Brian a key so that he could let himself in to do the work but since then Brian has not answered her calls, or messages, for more than two weeks. So Brian is the only thorn in Carol’s side.

Carol drives carefully along the snow covered roads near her home. As she slowly turns into the drive of her large luxury house she immediately becomes annoyed by the site of the Brian’s van parked across the entrance to her garage. She tempers her annoyance in the hope that her heating is now fixed.

Carol enters her home, hangs her beige warm winter coat in the hallway and walks through to the laundry room off the kitchen where she finds Brian. He’s wearing a light blue denim style shirt, sleeves rolled up and black work trousers, the type with extra pockets on the front of each thigh and pockets for knee pads. He’s down on one knee packing his tools away in his box.

Carol, “Hey! So you’re going to tell me my heating is fixed hun, yeah?”

Brian looks up towards Carol and notices her boots. She is wearing her favourite winter boots in shiny black leather, that stop just above the knee at their front, their soles are solid, rising a couple of inches to the heels which are around and inch wide. Brian’s eyes move slowly up to see a couple of inches of Carol’s autumn brown sheer pantyhose. ‘Hmm, this lady’s got nice legs’ he thinks as he imagines her thighs outlined by her snug fitting dress - a stunning deep purple dress with a neckline that shows the top of her ample cleavage. Brain’s eyes move slowly upwards. Carol has shoulder length reddish-brown auburn hair that frames her pleasing face with its modest makeup. She’s even more attractive than he remembers, just the sort of woman he could have fun with.

Brian finally replies, “Nope, ‘fraid not”

Carol, “But it will be soon, right?”

Brian, “Nope, ’fraid not”

Carol (getting annoyed), “So when WILL it be fixed?”

Brian, “A week, maybe two, it needs new parts and it’ll cost something like $675”

“NO IT WON’T!” Carol yells, “You said you’d fix it for $135 and it should have been done two weeks ago! You’re going to fix it for $135 and I need it doing today. I don’t care what you have to do but fix it TODAY!!”

Brian stands to face Carol. He’s a big guy in his mid-thirties, an imposing figure around 6’, several inches taller than Carol even in her boots. Brian’s around 180lbs and reasonably good looking in a tough and rugged way. His black hair is longer than normal and slightly greasy. Brian can’t stop his eyes move up and down the Carol’s body again. He can see the anger in her face and this excites him – he loves confrontations with attractive women that he can bully.

Brian says, “Look lady! That was an estimate, NOT a quote. It’s gunna cost you $675, maybe more. And it’ll take as long as it takes, end of! Got it?”

“NO IT WON’T!!!” Carol yells and tells him, “GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!”

Brian, “No need to shout lady. I’ll need $100 for what I’ve done already”

Carol, “NOT A SNOWBALL’S CHANCE IN HELL! GET OUT!!!”

Brian steps closer, holds his right hand and says “$100”

Carol uses both hands to push him gently on his chest, repeating her demand, “GET OUT!!!”

Brian steps forward again, “I’m not going anywhere without my $100 and don’t push me”

Carol pushes him again, harder this time, telling him, “GO! GET OUT! NOW!”

Brian steps forward, smirking, enjoying the confrontation and calmly tells her, “Just give me $100 and I’ll be happy to go and do not push me lady, it’s assault”

Carol shouts, “THAT’S NOT ASSAULT, THIS IS!” as she slaps his face with the palm of her right hand.

Brian is aroused by Carol's slap and, hoping for an escalation in the physical side of the dispute, lies, saying, "I get no pleasure from fighting members of the opposite sex, the weaker sex, but I'm warning you lady, telling you right now, do that again and I'll have to put you in your place and you won't like that!"

Carol, driven by her anger, grits her teeth and slaps his face again, harder this time then swings her right arm back around to hit the other side of his face with a backhand! Brian feels his prick pulse caused by this increasingly physical confrontation and, of course, what might follow.

Brian tells Carol, "I warned you lady!" as he swings his right fist around towards her face. Carol is not naïve and the quick thinking female ducks under his punch, easily making him miss.

As Carol straightens up, her right fist is already on its way towards Brian's stomach and she feels it thud onto its muscles.

Brian was a little surprised by Carol's punch. She then tells him, pointing to the door, "You were saying? Now get out loser!” Brian was mildly annoyed at her comment but his annoyance was far outweighed by the arousal caused by Carol's attitude, standing her ground and especially the prospect of a fight, a real physical fight against such an attractive woman that he is sure to win.

Brian replies, pretending to be shocked and hurt, "OK, sure, I'll go". He turns slightly away from Carol to his right as if he is going to pick up his toolbox but instead, Brian spins back round, lunging forward and throwing his right fist at Carol's head again.

Carol is alert and anticipating more trouble form this inept tradesman and moves just as quickly as the last time he tried to punch her. This time she takes hold of his right arm with both her hands, just above his wrist, spins to her left pulling his arm down against the joint over her right shoulder as she bends pushing her rear into Brian's groin. The room is filled by Brian's scream as he is painfully propelled over Carol by her perfectly executed judo throw. Brian lands with a thud on his back.

Carol still has hold of Brian's lower arm and adjusts her grip to twist his arm and force his wrist painfully back. Brian yelps with pain and can do nothing as Carol standing behind him plants her right boot firmly on the top of his chest. She pulls Brian’s arm to lever it against her thigh to inflict more pain. Brian looks up at the booted leg pinning and hurting him. His eyes are drawn to a tattoo of a chain around Carol’s right thigh (approx 7 inches above her knee) that is now clearly visible through the taught nylon.

Brian is in pain and cannot do anything to escape, Carol is in complete control.

As Brian winces and looks up at Carol, now towering above him, he is surprised how turned on he is. He always gets turned on fighting a female and very turned on when dominating a female. He has never been dominated by a woman before. Sure his prick is erect because of the fight but Brian cannot understand why his prick is pulsing so hard in this situation.

Carol looks down on her male victim and twists and pushes his arm and wrist even more.

Carol could feel a little moisture in her crotch and is confused by it. She has always enjoyed play fighting as foreplay but this is different, it's not playing, it's for real. Carol wonders whether it is the fighting that is turning her on, or the fact that she is dominating the man under her foot.

Carol chooses her words carefully, peaking slowly and louder than her normal voice, punctuating with firm twists of Brian’s arm to emphasize her points, telling him, “OK honey, I guess I am the same as you. I don’t like to hurt the weaker sex either but I am warning you, I will make an exception in your case honey. I’m going to release you as soon as you agree to my conditions, understand?”

Brian grunts with pain and says “Yeah, yeah.... yes!”

Carol continues, “Now, listen carefully hun. When I release you, you will apologise, tell me you’re sorry, then, and only then, you can stand. You then will collect your tools and go. Got it?”

Brian grunts with pain again but does not reply, thinking of how he can get out of the situation. Carol wrenches his arm again and Brian immediately says “OK, yes, yes,.... I agree”

Carol is pleased that she has won the confrontation, made him submit to her will but strangely found herself a little reluctant to release Brian. This wasn’t because she was afraid Brian might attack her again, in fact, just the opposite. Carol found their brief encounter enjoyable. She is surprised by her feelings and her desire for their fight to continue. Win or lose, it didn’t matter, she knew she would enjoy fighting Brian who she is strangely finding more attractive. She had already proved her physical superiority over the guy and humiliated him. Would this make him obey her and leave, or would he also want their fight to continue in order to get his revenge?

Carol releases Brian’s arm and takes a couple of steps back She watches him carefully as he slowly rolls over onto his back, then to all fours, before dropping back to squat down on his haunches. Brian rubs his sore arm and wrist as his eyes inspect Carol. She is standing, hands on hips, the hem of her dress still high on her legs, high enough to still show the chain tattoo around her thigh. She notices Brian looking at her legs and consciously does nothing to hide them.

Carol slowly rolls her tongue around her lips and then says, “Don’t forget to say you’re sorry honey”

Brian smirks.

(to be continued)
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Mike64 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-19, 01:56
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tradesman Trouble

excellent start. has the potential to possibly be phenomenal.
The Following User Says Thank You to mksample For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-19, 06:04
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mksample [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
excellent start. has the potential to possibly be phenomenal.
Thanks, I’ll try not to disappoint!
The Following User Says Thank You to Mike64 For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jan-19, 07:00
Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38 Points: 8,126, Level: 38
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Liking it!
The Following User Says Thank You to james For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Jan-19, 06:44
Last Achievements

Part 2

Brian smirks as he gets up onto one knee and says, “Sure lady, I’m..............” He suddenly leaps forward at Carol like a sprinter off the blocks, finishing his sentence “I’m sorry I’m gunna knock you out!”

Brian’s shoulder smacks into Carols stomach. She brings her right knee up into Brian’s stomach as she is knocked back as Brian grabs her around her waist. Carol falls back onto her sofa with Brian on top of her, his face on her breasts, tightening his arms in a bear hug. Carol pushes her thumbs into Brian’s eyes forcing his head back and making him release her. Brian has to lean back and Carol lifts her right knee and pushes the sole of her boot hard into Brian’s face knocking him on his back.

Brian quickly rolls to his right and gets to his feet to seeing Carol also standing now. Carol growls, “Fool! I’m gunna knock YOU out, knock you OUT COLD honey!” Brian and his smaller female opponent circle each other, their hands formed into fists, raised in a fighting stance; both confident in their prediction and looking forward to making it come true.

Brian feigns a straight left towards Carol’s face. Carol ducks and steps back and then back again when it looks like Brian is going to throw his right. “What’s up lady?” Brian tells her, “Frightened?”

Carol is annoyed by his comment and immediately steps forward to throw two straight lefts and a right cross at Brian’s smug face. Brian ducks and her first punch bounces off the top of his head. Carol’s other two punches fly over his head and she winces when a left hook from Brian hits her in her ribs. Brian moves closer and hurts Carol with a good right to Carol’s stomach and then a clubbing left that crashes into the side of Carol’s face neat her ear. Carol backs off realises Brian’s having the better of their fight so far but she’s not hurt, knows one good punch can turn the fight and is enjoying their confrontation.

Carol bobs and weaves like a professional boxer, threatening to throw more punches and suddenly it’s Brian that’s backing away. Carol goes for it, a left clips Brian’s jaw and a right hook thuds into his stomach. Brian is not hurt in the least and immediately hits the side of Carol’s head with a good left cross and a harder right uppercut to her chin. Carols head is knocked sharply upwards and she has to stagger back a little stunned by Brian’s hard punches.

Brian laughs and asks “What were you saying about knocking me out lady?” as he slowly stalks Carol.

Carol replies, “It’s not over yet, you’ll see”. She avoids losing her temper, movers back and circles Brian, keeping him at a distance while she considers her strategy. It’s pretty much been a fistfight so far and Carol recognises that Brian’s boxing skills, strength and his ability to take a punch is giving him an advantage. She thinks about wrestling him and scissoring him unconscious but she’d have to get him down first. She is struggling to knock him down with a punch; maybe a judo throw will do it. Brian is a big strong guy and Carol knows she would have to weaken him, daze him even, before she could trap him between her thighs in a scissors. Carol watches Brian carefully and notices that his eyes seem to spend a disproportionately long time gazing at her legs. That’s it! She has strong legs. All she has to do is get him with a couple of good kicks and he will be hers!

Carol takes a short step towards Brian and lifts her right leg pushing her foot up and out in a perfectly executed kick that gets through Brian’s defence. The sole of her boot crashes up into his chin, very hard! Brian’s head is knocked back by the impact. He is shocked and staggers back a couple of steps with Carol moving in for the kill.

She swings her right leg again, this time in a roundhouse kick aiming to knock his head off his shoulders. Brian ducks underneath her airborne foot and Carol lands awkwardly with her back to him. Brian immediately swings his let fist, putting everything into it, slamming into her back. Carol yelps in pain. Brian moves forward to loop his right arm around, under Carol’s chin to clamp her neck. He locks his right wrist behind the elbow of his left arm and his left hand pushes forward and down on the back of Carol’s head. He has her just where he wants her, trapped in a rear naked choke – his favourite finisher.

Carol immediately moves her hands to Brian’s right arm desperately trying to pull free. She tries to lift, and then pull his arm, leaning forward and back; bending her knees and straightening them to push up, then down as she pulls at Brian’s arm. Brian is enjoying the feeling of Carol’s ass on his groin as she does so. Carol begins to panic when she becomes short of air. She digs the nails of both hands into Brian’s arm as hard as she can and kicks back and down trying to hit Brian’s shin or stomp his toes. Brian takes a step back with Carol still securely held, then kneels, forcing Carol down on her ass between his thighs. Carol’s vision is becoming blurred even though she has only been in the hold a few seconds.

Brian loves the sensual feeling of holding this female victim captive as her strength slowly drains away but he knows Carol will only last a few seconds more. Brian relaxes his hold giving Carol chance to recover slightly. Carol’s nails dig in a little harder before Brian resumes the pressure. Carol is becoming increasingly disoriented. Once again Brain relaxes his hold and again Carol’s nails dig in harder. Brian is in pain, caused not just by Carol’s nails but also by his erect prick pushing uncomfortably against his pants. Panic has disappeared from Carol’s increasingly oxygen starved brain. It has been replaced by acceptance that, despite her best efforts, Brian is the better fighter. She also wonders why the moisture in her panties is increasing. Brian tightens his grip again then moans quietly with pleasure as Carol’s arms drop limply by her side.

Brian pants in anticipation as he gently lays Carol down on her back on the thick carpeted floor. He is unaware that Carla, Carol’s daughter, has just entered the back door of the house. Carla unzips her padded long winter jacket, then removes her knee high stiletto boots. In typical teenage fashion she leaves her boots where they fall and takes her coat off and dumps it on a kitchen unit.
Carla walks from the kitchen and is shocked to see her mom, only her head at first, laid on the floor, her eyes closed. She rushes nearer but stops when she sees Brian kneeling next to her. Brian’s right hand is at the top of Carol’s inner right thigh. Carla’s mouth drops open in disbelief when his hand starts to rub her mom’s crotch and she notices his left hand is moving slowly up and down inside the front of his trousers.

Carla says “What the..............”

Brian is shocked when looks up and around to see Carla stood in the doorway.

Carla is around 5’4” with shoulder length blonde hair. She’s wearing a dark/light grey mottled knitted jumper that’s off the shoulder, off both shoulders in fact so much so that her pink bra-straps are clearly visible. Her jumper is also short, leaving a few inches of bare midriff visible. She likes to annoy her mom so she’s wearing her ridiculously short denim skirt. Carla has honey coloured pantyhose on her great legs that she likes to show off.

Brian pulls his hand away from Carol’s crotch and, with more difficulty, out of the front of his trousers. He is startled and feels awkward as he stands and steps back away from Carol’s prone body.

Carla crouches next to her mom and strokes her hair off her face. Carol coughs and splutters but is still pretty much out of it.

Carla stands and asks Brian, “You did this; you did this to my mom, didn’t you?”

Brian replies, “What if I did? There’s nothing YOU can do about it. You’re just a girl that likes to dress like a whore!”

“NOBODY treats MY mom like that!” Carla shouts and without thinking she charges at the much bigger man.

Brian simply grabs her right arm and turns his body to spin Carla around and past him. Carla’s back slams into the wall. She is stunned and can do nothing to stop Brian’s right fist slam into her stomach.

Carla is winded and bending with her hands holding her stomach. Brian grins and hits her stomach again, picking his target so that it hits Carla just above her skirt into her bare midriff. Carla bends further in pain and her face falls onto Brian’s chest. Brian pushes her back upright and grabs her wrists, one in each hand. He lifts her hands high above her head and pushes them against the wall. He adjusts his grip to hold both her wrists with just his left hand.

“Silly little bitch!” he tells her as he starts to punch her stomach with his right fist, one, two, three, four, five times, each time holding is fist into her stomach for a second or so. Carla is in pain, she can hardly breathe and just about out!

Brian hits her stomach with three more devastating punches, UMPH! UMPH!! UMPH!!!

Brian releases her wrists and smirks as Carla’s arms drop by her sides, her knees buckle and her back slides slowly down the wall until her ass hits the floor. She has passed out. Carla is sat, her head bowed and a little to her right, her right leg is flat to the floor pointing slightly to her right, her left leg is bent, her knee high. Brian stares at Carla crotch for a second and then turns.

Carol is stood a couple of steps in front of him and tells him, “BASTARD! “NOBODY treats MY baby like that! NOBODY!”

To be continued............
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike64 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Jan-19, 15:16
Last Achievements

Part 3

Brian is shocked by Carol’s recovery and even more so when she immediately attacks with a roundhouse kick. Brian hastily ducks and raises his hand but Carol’s fast boot simply knocks his hand out of the way and thuds high onto the side of his head sending him stumbling to his right. Carol instantly follows with another hard kick, this time with her left leg, sinking the toe of her boot into Brian’s stomach.

Carol is attacking with the ferocity of a lioness protecting one of her cubs and Brian is hurt!

Brian is stooping and can do nothing as Carol hits his left cheek with her right fist so hard it hurt Carol’s knuckles. Brian is knocked sideways by Carol’s punch and falls onto one of Carol’s big comfy armchairs. He quickly rolls to his right, gets up and backs away from the furious female, aware that he needs time to recover from Carol’s violent onslaught.

Carol is determined to punish Brian for the way he hurt Carla and is in close pursuit. Carol kicks again, a push kick that lands on Brian’s chest sending him staggering back until he is stopped by a wall. Carol moves in and throws her tightly balled right fist at Brian’s head. Brian manages to block it but he is hit by a left to his stomach before he manages to hit the side of Carol’s face with his right. Brian follows up with a straight left that smashes into Carol’s lips and forces her to take a step back.

Carol immediately attacks again with a swinging right hand towards Brian’s head but he ducks and hits her stomach with a good right. Carol’s obsession for hurting Brian fills her mind. She isn’t aware that she is enjoying success when attacking with her legs and continues to slug it out against the bigger man. Both send their fists fly, some missing, some hitting their targets. They are like two heavyweight boxers in the last minute of the last round, both trying to knock the other out. Brian’s punches are heavier and start to take their toll. The smaller female being forced to retreat. Carol is stunned by a hard right that clips her chin and knocks her back against a wall and Brian follows up with a straight left that thuds into her forehead.

Carol raises her arms in defence, her fists either side of her face. Brian notices blood trickling from a corner of her mouth, the red swelling on her left cheek and the dazed look in her yes. He knows she’s there for the taking. He immediately uses both hands to grab Carol’s neck and begins to squeeze. Carol has her back literally against the wall and knows she is in big trouble. She begins to despair when she feels Brian’s strong hands restricting her flow of oxygen. Carol knows she only has seconds before she will pass out and once again Brian will be free to take advantage of her and, more significantly, her dearly loved daughter. She is determined to protect Carla. Carol immediately moves her hands up between Brian’s arms to place them on his shoulder as she brings her right knee up between his legs as hard as she can. The top of her thigh, just above her knee, slams into Brian’s balls!

Carol sees Brian’s eyes bulge in shock and feels his hands drop from her neck as she pushed down on his shoulders and swiftly brings her right knee up again. Brian has moved back slightly and this time her knee sinks into his lower stomach near his belt. Carol continues to push down on his shoulders as Brian moves his hands move to his groin in a forlorn attempt to stop the tsunami of pain emanating from it. Brian is bending forward as Carol’s right knee is moving rapidly up again. Brian can do nothing to stop the top of Carol’s thigh thudding into his face straightening him up. Brian takes an unsteady step back, his arms out to help him balance. Carol instantly uses her whole body, almost jumping off the ground, to put everything into a perfect right hook that cracks into Brian’s chin. He falls back like a felled tree, landing hard on his back. Carol looks down at him. Brian’s not moving; arms outstretched, feet apart, eyes closed.

Carol, shaking her right hand to ease the pain, immediately turns to look over at Carla. She is awake, groaning a little as she rubs her stomach but before Carol can go to help her she hears Brian moan. Carol turns and looks down at him again. He is still in the same position but his eyes are fluttering open and closed. Carol moves quickly sitting low on his stomach to straddle him. She swings her right fist to smash into Brian’s face knocking it to his right. Brian moans again so Carol swings her left to hit him again. She doesn’t give him time to moan again and pounds Brian’s face another right, then a left before a harder right. As Carol looks down to check him out again she becomes aware of the pain from her knuckles and an increasing wetness in her panties. “Nobody hurts my baby” Carol tells the unconscious guy beneath her.

Carol is just about to dismount but, incredibly, Brian moans again. Carol balls her fists as tight as possible and starts to found his face again: -
CRACK! A right that the semiconscious Brian doesn’t even feel.
CRACK! A left that the knocks Brian out.
CRACK! A right that sends him further under.
CRACK! A left that leaves Brian totally out cold.
CRACK! A right that serves only to satisfy Carol’s thirst for revenge.

Carol looks down at Brian’s battered face then stands above him knowing he is out cold.

She turns to greet Carla who has walked to her. Carol asks, “You ok?” Carla nods, saying, “Just a sore tummy” Carla wipes away the trickle of blood from Carol’s chin. They hug each other tightly in a way they hadn’t done for years, each demonstrating their love for the other.

Carla tells her mom, “He’s odd, dangerous, I was frightened, frightened for us both”

“It’s OK Carla, he’s harmless, and I’ve knocked him out!” Carol replies with a sense of achievement and much satisfaction.

“Are you sure?” Carla asks.

“Yes, I’ll show you babes” Carol tells her. Brian looks as if he’s out but she wants to make sure and kicks Brian hard between his legs. There is no reaction. Carol says “See, that’s how you can tell if a guy is out cold babes, got it?” Carla nods and smiles.

Carol tells Carla she saw him punching her and asks if he did anything else to her. Carla replies “No but he did to you”

“Yeah, the fighting, we both really went for it, hurt each other but I won this time, it’s over now” Carol tells Carla, feeling that wetness between her legs again.

“No, no, not just that” Carla says and continues, “He was touching you up”

“What do you mean?” Carol asks.

“Well, when I came in” Carla replies, “He had his hand on your leg, and then he moved it up to your, well, you know.....”

“What? My pussy?” Carol asks.

Carla tells her, “Yes, your pussy, he was rubbing your pussy and he had his hand down his trousers jerking himself off”

Carol thinks for a moment and simply says, “Really” as she looks down on the unconscious Brian. Carla is a little taken aback by her mom’s lack of anger and even more surprised when Carol repeats “Really.................” as she seems to be looking longingly down at Brian.

Carla breaks the awkward silence when she asks, “Shall I ring the police?”

“What?” Carol responds, “Erm, no. No, I’ve not finished with him yet”

“What are you going to do mom?” Carla immediately asks.

Carol tells her, “You know all those discussions we’ve had about you and your boyfriends?” Carla rolls her eyes and says “Arguments you mean?” Carol smiles and says, “Whatever but you know how many times I’ve told you not to let them take advantage of you, sexually. Well sometimes it’s OK to take advantage of them. This is one of those times”

Carla is intrigued and watches her mom take hold of Brian’s legs, closing them together and then tells her to sit his lower legs. Carla straddles Brian’s legs facing his face as Carol hitches her dress high up her thighs. Carol lowers herself gently onto Brian’s stomach, leans forward and begins to gently tap Brian’s face saying, “Brian................... honey.................wake up Brian.................. come on hun...........it’s time to come to..............Carol wants to play again............... come on honey.............wake up”

In due course Brian begins to come to, quietly moaning as his head moves slowly left and right. He can feel a weight on his stomach, his eyes flicker open and eventually he focuses on Carol’s face above him. Brian tries to lift his arms but Carol quickly grabs both of his wrists and pushes them flat to the floor above his head as she leans over him. Brian focuses briefly on Carol’s cleavage, the tops of her breasts clearly visible. “Remember me?” Carol asks and continues “My daughter tells me you wanted my pussy. You were feeling it. Well you should be careful what you wish for hun. You see you are going to feel my pussy again. This time, it won’t be with your fingers. This time it will be grinding down on your face. You will feel it on your lips, your mouth, your nose and it’s going to cover them and knock you out!”

Brain is speechless but Carla starts to become exited, aroused, some dampness developing between her legs by what’s about to happen. Carol starts to shuffle forward over his chest. Brian tries to resist but Carol moves his arms under her lower legs. Brian enjoys the feel of Carol’s nylon clad thighs on his face before Carol expertly places her wet crotch down on Brian’s nose and mouth. Carol begins to grind the wet nylon covering her excited pussy up and down Brian’s face. Carla is excited by Brian struggling in vain beneath her and her mum. Carol is incomplete control of the former aggressor; she is enjoying her dominant position and moans with pleasure. Brian continues to struggle for freedom from the two females trapping him but is beginning to realise he has little chance.

Carla becomes even more aroused when she notices the growing bulge in Brian’s trousers. She has always found it difficult to resist temptation and immediately begins to unfasten Brian’s trousers starting with his belt. Brian feels this and struggles more beneath them, all the time Carol getting more and more excited riding his face. Carla expertly unzips his trousers and pulls Brian’s stiff member out. She moans with pleasure and licks her lips when she sees his pre-cum already oozing out. Without delay Carla moves her right hand under her skirt and pantyhose, pulls her panties aside and begins to finger herself. She grabs Brian’s dick firmly with her left hand. Carla begins to jerk Brian off and he instantly stops struggling.

Carol is moaning louder and louder as she grinds down on Brian’s face which is slowly depriving him of air. Brian can taste and smell Carol’s juices. He accepts his fate and even does his best to pleasure the now dominant Carol as his excitement reaches new heights. Carla stops moving her left hand that is jerking Brian and smirks when she feels him trying to thrust up and down to get what he wants. She loves the control she now has over the helpless male. Carla shivers and grunts in erotic pleasure as she jerks Brian again and fingers herself faster than ever. Carol is shuddering, breathing fast, and moaning too. Brian is thrusting up and down as fast as he can despite his lack of oxygen and Carla’s hand is moving up and down his shaft faster and faster. Carla begins to tremble, almost squealing as she nears her orgasm. Carol grunts in step with her rapidly increasing spasms. Carla shakes, nearly cumming, watching Brian squirting his sperm up high from of his prick multiple times before one final thrust and his body stops moving. Carla squeals loudly as she cums and Carol convulses in a violent orgasm.

The girls relax, breathing heavy. Brian is motionless beneath them, totally overwhelmed and knocked out by Carol’s pussy and Carla’s hand. Carla wipes her wet hand on her denim skirt and puts it on her mom’s back telling her, “He’s done mom, he’s passed out”. Carol says, “Make sure, you know how to check” Carla thumps Brian’s balls and confirms, “He’s definitely out” and then giggles as she says, “That was great mom”

The conquering females stand. Carol notices Brian’s dick and his juices splashed all over his shirt and trousers. Carla is concerned about her mum’s reaction but Carol simply asks, “What about you babes, did you cum?” Carla nodded and they both hugged each other tightly again.

They hear Brian moan and Carla asks, “Now what should we do with him mom?”
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike64 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Feb-19, 09:34
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

A great unexpected ending

Tags
ballbusting, face sitting, handjob, kicking, knockouts, milf, mixed fighting, punching, rear naked choke