Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Apr-18, 03:44
Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Competing at the Gym

Anybody ever go to the gym or work out with a woman that can totally smoke you? I have a LOT of examples of this with my girlfriend Jessica.

First off, Jess is a total babe. I’m really out of my depth with her. And I’m not being modest. I always did well with the ladies, but Jess is a former beauty queen, current university theater professor, runs pretty much daily, and works out with a personal trainer once a week. So obviously when we go to the gym together, it’s tough for me to keep up. This isn’t just in the realm of general fitness and cardio though. She’s genuinely got way more strength in her legs than I do, and more than most of the guys at our gym, even bigger dudes. And a regular/average guy who doesn’t work out wouldn’t be able to budge some of the weight that she tosses around like it’s nothing. She’s just under 6 feet, and is around 180 lbs. All in the right places.

When we first started going out she was new in the area so we talked about what gym I went to, and where she should go, and then working out in general. She told me that she had incredibly strong thighs and could crush things with them like “The Russian girl in that James Bond movie”. Of course, I’m playing it all cool like “Oh yeah, I think I know what movie you’re talking about... sounds a little familiar...might’ve seen it...” but on the inside I’m dying ��.

It was a while before we actually started working out together, but when we did I made sure to bring back up her claim to have deadly crushing thighs. She said “You wanna see what they can do?” and I said “gulp!”. So she proceeds to sit on the infamous adduction/abduction machine. Some girls have called this the “Good Girl/Bad Girl Machine”. You know the one I’m talking about. Jess calls it “The Lady Doctor” ��

She drops the pin in the bottom weight on the machine. And proceeds. To crush. The WHOLE STACK OF WEIGHT WITH HER THIGHS. That’s right, ALL OF THE WEIGHT ON THE WHOLE MACHINE. She does about 10 reps. I was floored. I didn’t pay any attention to how much weight it even was because she was maxing out the machine with ease. But I later noted that the machine at our gym goes up to 300 pounds. That’s a lot of weight.
I really made a big deal about it too, because let’s face it, Famke Jansen is a hottie as Xenia, but in real life Famke couldn’t crush that weight the way I had just seen my girlfriend do.

So of course, she wants to see me try. She knows I won’t be able to match her, but she wants to watch me struggle because she’s competitive and likes to win lol. I get on the machine and I literally can’t even budge the weight. Now, I’m not a huge buff guy, but I’m about 6’3 185 and athletic. I’m more or less built like a cyclist or swimmer. I had to drop that weight by half before I could even get 3 or 4 reps.

Of course now, my favorite part of any gym visit is seeing her do “All The Weight”. Sometimes during the work out, she’ll see some big guy on the machine doing 50 or 100 pounds, and she cracks jokes about what a weakling he is ��

I’ve got lots of incidents I can describe about my other friends or workout buddies witnessing this feat, or trying to match her leg power in other ways, but I want to hear from you guys first! Anybody have a similar experience?

Last edited by Suede_shoes; 13-Apr-18 at 12:31.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Suede_shoes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-18, 05:01
Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27 Points: 4,184, Level: 27
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Competing at the Gym

Once at the gym I was watching a tall, very attractive woman who no doubt could have been a model pump out about 10 reps on the seated leg extension machine.

I've never done leg extensions and was curious to see how many I could do.

A little while later after she left the area, I sat down and commenced with the exercise using the exact same weight she had on the machine.

I couldn't knock out a single quality rep!!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Xemu For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-18, 19:51
Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

My former girlfriend used to max the adductor/abductor machine aswell. 145kg/320lbs of crushing force on those thighs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sigtinius For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Apr-18, 23:13
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigtinius [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My former girlfriend used to max the adductor/abductor machine aswell. 145kg/320lbs of crushing force on those thighs
Scary. You ever give it a try?
Old 17-Apr-18, 19:03
Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27 Points: 4,392, Level: 27
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suede_shoes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Scary. You ever give it a try?
Yeah, she once tried to headscissors me after sex and it was insane how much power she generated, I tapped in like 4 seconds. But she never did it again afterwards, as she was scared of hurting me. Nice experience btw
Old 30-Apr-18, 19:30
Last Achievements

So, yesterday at the gym, Jessica leg-pressed 417 pounds for a set of 10 and a set of 7.

We worked out with our "couple" friends Zack and Emily. They go to a different gym a little closer to where Jess and I live, so they hooked us up with some passes. They're not gym rats, just an early/mid thirties couple trying to stay active and stay in shape, but they're fairly fit. Mostly they do cardio there, Zack does some free-weights a bit and some machines. He's about my size, 6'3ish, maybe closer to 200ish lbs than my 180 lbs.

I did a few sets on the leg-press machine with a couple of 45 pounders. That's a decent amount of weight, I did 3 sets of 10. Jess is about to get on the machine, and right off the bat she puts another 45 lb plate on each side. Zack see's this and gives me a hard time about the fact that Jess is out-lifting me by a solid 90lbs. She cranks out about 10 or 15 reps in her first set. I tell Zack he needs to get on the machine and see if he can match her. He hops on the machine and gets out about 5 before he has to stop (which I could probably have done anyway). He was pretty good-natured about it, but he had to admit that he couldn't match her. His wife Emily thought it was hilarious, but also said "I'm not surprised!"

He gets off the machine, and she puts another 35 pounder on each side. She said she'd never tried this much and wasn't sure if she would be able to do it. She gets on the machine and does a set of 10. She gets off after her set and Zack and I each try our hand at it. We can both get it up off of the rack, but we can't bring it down any deeper than the starting position, so neither of us can even do one full rep.

Jess gets back on and does another set of I think 7 or 8. While she's doing that, Zack and I are trying to calculate how much weight that is. Jess says "it's 250 pounds" because it's two 45s and a 35 on each side. But then I reminded her that the machine has a starting weight, and we didn't know how much it was. I was guessing maybe 45 pounds, but had no idea. We look around on the machine to see what the starting resistance is, and eventually Zack finds it. "Starting Resistance 167 lbs". So, Jess basically just killed over 400 pounds.

After doing some quick math, she said "That means I'm strong enough to lift one of you with each leg for 10 reps."

That was when Zack decided he'd had enough of the gym for the day haha.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Suede_shoes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-18, 12:00
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Two 45 plates on each side is hardly a decent amount of weight.
Old 02-May-18, 13:34
Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60 Points: 19,379, Level: 60
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,922 Times in 561 Posts

I've had a similar experience. As someone who always trained moderately at a Bally's gym I rarely encountered the big bodybuilder types who moved heavy weights but it did happen occasionally and in one instance it was a thick light-skinned black girl who appeared to be in her mid to late twenties. I will never forget the first day I saw her walk in. I too happened to be on the leg press struggling with my three 45's per side and after doing a quick survey of what was going on in the basement free weight area she walked right toward me. She asked me how many sets I had left and I told her I was about to do my last with a smile that was not returned. In fact I never saw her smile once.

Upon finishing and banging out as many reps as I could with her standing there watching I got up and began to remove the first 45 but she stopped me abruptly saying "That's okay, you can leave it" and proceeded to toss another plate on each side before nearly effortlessly doing about 10 reps. I felt like an absolute wimp as I walked away and I'm sure she knew I was still watching as she gradually increased the weight to 630 lbs or exactly double what I was working with.

I saw her about 5 or 6 more times at the gym and she really loved that leg press. She was nice looking and I tried to engage her in conversations a few times but she obviously had no interest in speaking. This girl was flat out intimidating. I would always notice guys watching in disbelief when she was on that leg press but they wouldn't dare say a word to her. I would have loved to request a headscissor from her but she was simply unapproachable for anything like that. After a few weeks she vanished and unfortunately I haven't seen her since so I imagine she was just visiting.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 11blockhead62 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-May-18, 14:26
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Competing at the Gym

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfemalefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Two 45 plates on each side is hardly a decent amount of weight.
Including the starting resistance, that’s around twice my body weight; that’s about average for someone doing 10-15 reps per set. But I’ll keep working on it coach lol
Old 02-May-18, 17:03
Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29 Points: 4,897, Level: 29
Last Achievements

What kind of leg press machine is this? Sled type where you’re pressing up at a 45 degree angle?

If so, it’s not my style to say something like this, but the other poster is right.

You should be able to leg press several multiples of your body weight once. At least.

I’m 220# and not in any exceptional shape and I can do 3 sets of 12-15 reps with 600# (6 plates per side) without fearing injury. One rep max closer to 1,000.

It’s honestly more a matter of mental than physical.

An average hot girl with hot legs could probably leg press 300# several if she exerted herself and used the power she had.

Most people just don’t know what it feels like to push themselves.

My ex can’t be half as strong as my wife but she could squeeze twice as hard. It’s mental.

My post isn’t intended as an insult at all by the way. Just a challenge.

PS - any pics?
The Following User Says Thank You to jpjax For This Useful Post: