Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-May-20, 23:28
Points: 7,114, Level: 36 Points: 7,114, Level: 36 Points: 7,114, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girls from next door who could defeat you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyL [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Laurie already has experience kicking a man's ass on a regular basis so that's a psychological advantage. I think she's got the prettiest face of the bunch and the fact that she's a runner would definitely cause some problems. I'm not convinced she would take me out easily since I'm 6'4, way taller than she's use to. I'd say she would win 6 or 7 of 10.

I wouldn't stand a chance against Brooke. A woman with those credentials who is good looking will run me over every time.

Jen is tricky because she definitely has the credentials to win but she looks like she's not all that aggressive. If she's not I would win more often but if she is and knows how to scissor. Those legs and body would take me out easily.

Julia is so similar to my wife so it would probably go a lot like our matches.

If the pictures showed more of their figure I could give a more detailed guess of how a match would go.
Good analysis LuckyL. Jen is definitely more aggressive than she looks. And yes, her legs...

What do the rest of you guys think?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theexman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-20, 21:59
Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25 Points: 3,748, Level: 25
Last Achievements

I'm a pretty good sized dude, 6'3 around 185. So I think I could handle a lot of fit women who are on the leaner side, like some of these are. But here's my rundown of these gorgeous milfs!

Laurie is really pretty! It's definitely hot thinking about her being able to manhandle her husband or other smaller men. Her experience wrestling might give her an advantage, but I *think* I could handle her maybe 3 out of 5 falls. She'd definitely mop the floor with me on the basketball court, notwithstanding my height advantage. She'd easily outmaneuver me and leave me struggling to catch my breath. With those legs she could probably even dunk on me lol.

I'd be an idiot to tangle with Brooke. To be 5'5 and 160 she must be solid muscle. I view many crossfit women as being more fit, but having less strength than me... But I think Brooke has me outclassed in both. She could easily outlast me in any match, but with that kind of raw power she wouldn't have to. I can tell her body is an immovable force... her legs could snap me like a twig and her arms could lock an unbreakable bearhug around me so tight I couldn't even breathe out an "uncle". My only hope would be going limp and hoping that she stopped before she broke my back.

Tall Jen is lean, but I can tell he's strong. I've always had a thing for runners. I say it's their legs, but it might just be the chase hehe. She's got those legs that are lean and powerful... in a bodyscissor I'd be like a mouse getting crushed in a trap. If she had the element of suprise, or grabbed me from behind, I don't think I'd have much of a shot. Even in a bearhug I don't think my size would give me enough of an advantage. In a fair fight I think it would be a close match, but if she got the upper hand for even a second it'd be "game over".

There's nothing hotter than a hot professor. Intimidating brash male students. Overshadowing even the most gorgeous college girls with her incredible body. Dominating other staff members in meetings with her quicker wit and superior intelligence. Julia seems like she's pretty well equipped to do all of that. Her intellect alone would make me afraid to cross her, even as tiny as she is. I might be bigger, but I'm pretty sure I'd be helpless putty in her hands, just like all her male students.

Keep 'em coming! I'll see if I can rustle up a few more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theexman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here are some strong MILFs.

Laurie is a mom of four, tall and athletic at 5-8 145. She runs and played basketball and can beat her shorter husband in wrestling. Pics 1-3.

Brooke is a powerful crossfitting mom of five! At 5-5 160, she's got thick arms and legs and explosive power. Pics 4-6.

Tall Jen is an active mom of two, strength training, running and yoga are her specialties. She's run in half-marathons! At 5-9 150 she's confident and strong. Pics 7-11.

Julia is a mom of two and a college professor. She's as fit as she is smart, a workout fiend who has run marathons and weight trains. She's on the small side at 5-4 125 but relentless, feisty, muscled and strong and has taken up kickboxing. Pics 12-14.

How would you do against each?
Added after 6 minutes:

Out of that last batch, who do you think would come out on top in a tournament Theexman?

My money would be on 1. Brook, for her brute strength. 2. Julie for her strength, attitude, and kickboxing ability. 3. Laurie and Jenn would be close, but I think Laurie would come out on top because she seems to have a knack for wrestling.

Last edited by Suede_shoes; 03-Jun-20 at 21:59.
Old 03-Jun-20, 22:05
Points: 2,418, Level: 20 Points: 2,418, Level: 20 Points: 2,418, Level: 20
Last Achievements

1,4,5 and 9 would beat the shit out of me at wrestling!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Prime For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-20, 06:31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suede_shoes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm a pretty good sized dude, 6'3 around 185. So I think I could handle a lot of fit women who are on the leaner side, like some of these are. But here's my rundown of these gorgeous milfs!

Laurie is really pretty! It's definitely hot thinking about her being able to manhandle her husband or other smaller men. Her experience wrestling might give her an advantage, but I *think* I could handle her maybe 3 out of 5 falls. She'd definitely mop the floor with me on the basketball court, notwithstanding my height advantage. She'd easily outmaneuver me and leave me struggling to catch my breath. With those legs she could probably even dunk on me lol.

I'd be an idiot to tangle with Brooke. To be 5'5 and 160 she must be solid muscle. I view many crossfit women as being more fit, but having less strength than me... But I think Brooke has me outclassed in both. She could easily outlast me in any match, but with that kind of raw power she wouldn't have to. I can tell her body is an immovable force... her legs could snap me like a twig and her arms could lock an unbreakable bearhug around me so tight I couldn't even breathe out an "uncle". My only hope would be going limp and hoping that she stopped before she broke my back.

Tall Jen is lean, but I can tell he's strong. I've always had a thing for runners. I say it's their legs, but it might just be the chase hehe. She's got those legs that are lean and powerful... in a bodyscissor I'd be like a mouse getting crushed in a trap. If she had the element of suprise, or grabbed me from behind, I don't think I'd have much of a shot. Even in a bearhug I don't think my size would give me enough of an advantage. In a fair fight I think it would be a close match, but if she got the upper hand for even a second it'd be "game over".

There's nothing hotter than a hot professor. Intimidating brash male students. Overshadowing even the most gorgeous college girls with her incredible body. Dominating other staff members in meetings with her quicker wit and superior intelligence. Julia seems like she's pretty well equipped to do all of that. Her intellect alone would make me afraid to cross her, even as tiny as she is. I might be bigger, but I'm pretty sure I'd be helpless putty in her hands, just like all her male students.

Keep 'em coming! I'll see if I can rustle up a few more

Added after 6 minutes:

Out of that last batch, who do you think would come out on top in a tournament Theexman?

My money would be on 1. Brook, for her brute strength. 2. Julie for her strength, attitude, and kickboxing ability. 3. Laurie and Jenn would be close, but I think Laurie would come out on top because she seems to have a knack for wrestling.
Brooke wins it for sure. The other three are close. I think Jen might surprisingly take 2nd; she's got the size advantage over the other two, and probably has the strongest legs. I wonder if Julia could overcome the size disadvantage and beat Laurie, it would be a tall order but I think she'd win at least a percentage of the time. Julia is strong for her size and in incredible shape.

I think Brooke would be most guys, and Jen would probably beat most guys 175 lbs and under.
Old 05-Jun-20, 14:20
Last Achievements

How do you think Brooke or Jen would do against some of the girls in my batches? I think Brooke could probably dominate any of them except maybe Jessica... but eBen Jess might be helpless in Brooke’s powerful arms. I think #2 in my first batch might be able to give Jen some trouble, but the way you describe her underestimating her might be a mistake. It seems like she has very dangerous legs and knows how to use them! Plus, all yours have “mom strength” lol
Old 09-Jun-20, 04:48
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suede_shoes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How do you think Brooke or Jen would do against some of the girls in my batches? I think Brooke could probably dominate any of them except maybe Jessica... but eBen Jess might be helpless in Brooke’s powerful arms. I think #2 in my first batch might be able to give Jen some trouble, but the way you describe her underestimating her might be a mistake. It seems like she has very dangerous legs and knows how to use them! Plus, all yours have “mom strength” lol
Brooke against Jessica would be incredible! I think Brooke takes most of your girls, but also #5 in your first batch could be fit and strong enough to give her a run.

Yeah I think your #2 has it over Jen in a close match. How about #1 in your first batch (a mom) vs Jen or the rest of my MILFs?
The Following User Says Thank You to Theexman For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jun-20, 15:35
Last Achievements

Oh you’re right, #5 (Megan) is a CrossFit powerhouse. Her muscles have muscles. Tangling with her would be a mistake for Brooke. I see Brookes advantage over women as being her upper-body strength, but Megan could put her in a backbreaker of a bear hug. Eventually though, even she succumbs to Brooke’s superior arm strength as she powers her way out. Her freedom only last a few moments as Megan’s powerful thighs take over and crush her into submission.

#2 (Christa) vs Jen could go either way. Christa’s incredible body gives her a major advantage when wrestling men, but against women her beauty gives her no advantage. I know Jen’s arm strength is probably more than Christa could handle and makes up for the fact that Christa has a slight advantage in leg strength (no small feat considering Jen’s lean but chiseled legs). I think 2/5 Jen is able to get her in a headlock or another hold where even Christa's heavenly legs are useless. But 3/5 Christa's legs dominate her and force Jen to submit.

#1 (Melissa) is a hot mom, short but a powerhouse. She's actually Jessica's sister (see attached image, but it doesn't do justice to Melissa's thickness), and while she's not much of a challenge for her sister, she would definitely mean trouble for Julie, Laurie, and maybe even Jen. She'd probably remark that her "thighs are bigger than Jen's waist" which isn't quite true, but I think ultimately her thick build is no match for Jens lean muscularity and agile maneuvering. Jen takes her 2/3.

I'd really like to hear how you think Brooke vs Jessica would play out, but here's what I think. Jess is smart, and she'd be intimidated by Brooke's powerful arms and shoulders, and rightfully so. With them, Brooke could easily manhandle even an amazon like Jessica. Brooke, however, knows she can't touch Jessica's leg power and realizes that if she's going to win it has to be with her upper-body strength. As they tangle, Jess is careful to stay way from Brookes dangerous grip, and quickly takes the fight to the ground. From there her long but gorgeously thick and toned legs take over. Her legs toss 160lb Brooke around like a toy, keeping her on the defensive. Brooke's never felt so helpless, and Jessica is using every ounce of her unbelievable strength. She knows if Brooke has even a second to collect herself, she could be in very real danger. Brooke's a fighter and is constantly looking for a window to reverse and take control, but Jessica doesn't give one. Jess aggressively throws her legs around Brooke's midsection and snaps her into a bodyscissor that would crush a linebacker. Brooke realizes even her arms of iron are useless against Jessica's long and sexy, but rock solid, legs. Brooke is beaten and Jess's tanned thighs squeeze the last bit of strength out of her like toothpaste from the end of the tube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theexman [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Brooke against Jessica would be incredible! I think Brooke takes most of your girls, but also #5 in your first batch could be fit and strong enough to give her a run.

Yeah I think your #2 has it over Jen in a close match. How about #1 in your first batch (a mom) vs Jen or the rest of my MILFs?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JessandMelissa.jpg (235.0 KB, 556 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Suede_shoes For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Jul-20, 17:58
Last Achievements

Quote:
Oh you’re right, #5 (Megan) is a CrossFit powerhouse. Her muscles have muscles. Tangling with her would be a mistake for Brooke. I see Brookes advantage over women as being her upper-body strength, but Megan could put her in a backbreaker of a bear hug. Eventually though, even she succumbs to Brooke’s superior arm strength as she powers her way out. Her freedom only last a few moments as Megan’s powerful thighs take over and crush her into submission.

#2 (Christa) vs Jen could go either way. Christa’s incredible body gives her a major advantage when wrestling men, but against women her beauty gives her no advantage. I know Jen’s arm strength is probably more than Christa could handle and makes up for the fact that Christa has a slight advantage in leg strength (no small feat considering Jen’s lean but chiseled legs). I think 2/5 Jen is able to get her in a headlock or another hold where even Christa's heavenly legs are useless. But 3/5 Christa's legs dominate her and force Jen to submit.

#1 (Melissa) is a hot mom, short but a powerhouse. She's actually Jessica's sister (see attached image, but it doesn't do justice to Melissa's thickness), and while she's not much of a challenge for her sister, she would definitely mean trouble for Julie, Laurie, and maybe even Jen. She'd probably remark that her "thighs are bigger than Jen's waist" which isn't quite true, but I think ultimately her thick build is no match for Jens lean muscularity and agile maneuvering. Jen takes her 2/3.

I'd really like to hear how you think Brooke vs Jessica would play out, but here's what I think. Jess is smart, and she'd be intimidated by Brooke's powerful arms and shoulders, and rightfully so. With them, Brooke could easily manhandle even an amazon like Jessica. Brooke, however, knows she can't touch Jessica's leg power and realizes that if she's going to win it has to be with her upper-body strength. As they tangle, Jess is careful to stay way from Brookes dangerous grip, and quickly takes the fight to the ground. From there her long but gorgeously thick and toned legs take over. Her legs toss 160lb Brooke around like a toy, keeping her on the defensive. Brooke's never felt so helpless, and Jessica is using every ounce of her unbelievable strength. She knows if Brooke has even a second to collect herself, she could be in very real danger. Brooke's a fighter and is constantly looking for a window to reverse and take control, but Jessica doesn't give one. Jess aggressively throws her legs around Brooke's midsection and snaps her into a bodyscissor that would crush a linebacker. Brooke realizes even her arms of iron are useless against Jessica's long and sexy, but rock solid, legs. Brooke is beaten and Jess's tanned thighs squeeze the last bit of strength out of her like toothpaste from the end of the tube.
Good stuff! Here's my take on Brooke vs Jessica.

Brooke comes out strong and takes the fight to the mat where she keeps Jessica on her back for extended periods. Jessica's long legs help her to keep Brooke at bay, and even squeeze out a couple submissions, but she also suffers under Brooke's power and is forced to tap to both arm and leg squeezes. Brooke uses her low center of gravity well, and Jessica uses her reach and length to her advantage in a very close battle. The tide turns when Brooke absolutely crushes Jessica in a brutal bodyscissor, squeezing the fight from her. She gains another submission quickly after with a bear hug to clinch a close battle by a score of 6-4.
Old 27-Aug-20, 21:11
Last Achievements

Wow! I go to the same gym as Jess, and with her height and strength I haven't seen many women (or even a lot of men) who look like they'd be a match for her, but it sounds like Brooke might be one of the few.

Tell me what you think of this girl. I'll call her Carly. She's tall, probably 5"10. Super artsy, but very fit and beautiful. I know a while back she was working out at 9 Round fitness, which is centered around kickboxing. So I'm sure she could throw some dangerous kicks and punches. How would you fare against her? How would she fare against some of your favorites from the thread?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3886.JPG (96.4 KB, 278 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3887.JPG (183.1 KB, 259 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3889.JPG (305.3 KB, 267 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3890.JPG (159.2 KB, 313 views)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Suede_shoes For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Sep-20, 05:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Wow! I go to the same gym as Jess, and with her height and strength I haven't seen many women (or even a lot of men) who look like they'd be a match for her, but it sounds like Brooke might be one of the few.

Tell me what you think of this girl. I'll call her Carly. She's tall, probably 5"10. Super artsy, but very fit and beautiful. I know a while back she was working out at 9 Round fitness, which is centered around kickboxing. So I'm sure she could throw some dangerous kicks and punches. How would you fare against her? How would she fare against some of your favorites from the thread?
She'd be a tall task for me for sure! At that height, I'd struggle against her length and my goodness, look at those thighs. They do look powerful, though wish we had some better pics of her body.

I'd match her up against Laurie or Jen from my milf group, and watch the fireworks begin. How do you think she'd do against them?