Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 28-Jul-20, 23:24
Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44 Points: 10,709, Level: 44
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,971 Times in 180 Posts
Default Unusual Session Request Ends in Injury

A few minutes before the session, we sat on the couch and had the customary pre-session conversation. Her name was Emily. She was a brunette and in her late twenties with an average frame consisting of feminine arms but more sculpted legs. Her physical features were accentuated by her outfit, which consisted of a white fitted tanktop and black leggings.

During our conversation, I asked if I could place my hand on her thigh and she obliged. I did so to get a feel of her muscles before we hit the mat. Just as I suspected, her thighs were firm to the touch and even more so when she flexed. After that bit of enjoyment, she proceeded to ask what I wanted in the session.

"I want you to apply a grapevine for the majority of the session", I said. "You can add in bodyscissors and some other holds, but I'm primarily interested in the grapevine."

Though she seemed puzzled, she was eager to get started. "If you say so. Is there anything else?" She said.

"That's about it. We'll see how many times you can get me to tap out. Maybe if you can gradually increase the intensity of the hold as the session progresses, that would be great."

"Whatever you say. Let's get to it then. Get on your back."

Wasting no more time with plesantries, I did what I was told and was quickly on my back staring up at her as she stood with her feet straddling my waist. Very sensually, she shook her hips as she lowered herself to a squatting position just above my crotch. Her butt was low enough that I could feel it on my thigh.

She then placed her finger in her mouth. I was definitley aroused, but I knew pain was coming. After she took out her finger, she gave me a wink and then put her knees on the mat. Her inner thighs were now straddling my waist. Slowly, she then transitioned into the grapevine position. I felt the muscles of her legs as we interlocked, and I felt even powerless when she gripped my wrists and restrained my arms above my head.

With her breasts directly above my face, I could see her blue bra through her tight fitting tanktop. I was almost too distracted with her cleavage to notice my legs parting against their will. Almost.

"We'll start slowly," she said as she forced my legs outwards.

Every few inches, she would pause and ask how I was feeling. There was no discomfort at first.

When my legs were slighlty more than shoulder width apart, she asked me to try to close the gap and bring my legs together. When I tried, however, her legs wouldn't budge. At that point, I also felt her thigh muscles engage.

"Does it humble you that you can't escape even if you wanted to?" She said.

"Yes it does," I said.

"Well let's keep going," she said.

My legs were then parted to just about the maximum range of motion. I felt a good stretch in my groin. Not painful, but noticeable. Since they were naturally at the limits of their range of motion, my legs begin to resist any further stretch.

Knowing that she had my legs at the limits, she wiggled her waist, fully engaged her thighs, and gave one strong push outwards. My entire body tensed, and I winced in pain. I also made an inadverdant grunt as my legs tried to recoil inwards but they were only met with an immovable force.

"Oh, was that too much?" She said, very innocently, as she relaxed some of the pressure.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm okay. Keep going."

I would end up regretting my words. As soon as I said them, she smiled, licked her lips, and then really brought on the pain. She forced my legs even further out. I heard a crack. It must have been from the stiff bones in my groin. At a certain point, she stopped applying pressure and chose to keep me immobolized where I was. That was horribly painful, and she could fully see it in my face. I wanted to tap, but she still had my wrists restrained. I was eventually forced to cry out and implore her to stop. When she relaxed the pressure, I was relieved, but this was only the first submission! Many more submissions followed, and the holds only got more intense as we progressed, just as we agreed at the beginning.

Near the end, my hips and my groin were nearly broken. I was convinced I suffered permanent damage. But did she really care? She wanted to put an exclamation mark on the ending.

Still in the grapevine position, she allowed me to bring my legs together so that my ankles were touching. She then looked me in the eyes and said one word. Resist.

She then poured on the pressure. I tried so hard to keep my ankles together, but her power was immense. Very quickly, I was stretched well beyond my tolerance level. I gritted my teeth and shrieked. As I cried out, she did something that she had not done until this point. She raised her hips upwards for additional leverage, partially raising my body off the ground as she did so, and then held me in that position for a few seconds. I closed my eyes and tried to mentally prepare myself for what I knew was coming.

With bone crushing force, she thrust her hips to the mat, crushing my body with the full weight of her body, and pulsed her legs outwards with incredible power. The inseams in the fabric covering my crotch tore open, and I was convinced that was not the only thing that tore. I cried out in agony and begged her to stop. But she repeated the same sequence of thrusts two more times. Each time she did, the hole in my pants only got larger.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally let me loose, and allowed me to curl into a fetal position. From the corner of my eye, I could see her smiling down on me and the huge hole in the inseam of my pants.

Afterwards, I was sore for a few days and couldn't walk properly. So I went to the doctor and learned that I had a few partial tears on the left side of my groin and that my hip was slightly dislocated.

Next time, I will think twice before requesting a session filled exclusively with grapevines!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lovethegrapevine For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-20, 12:35
Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26 Points: 3,963, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Unusual Session Request Ends in Injury

Awesome! I love Good grapevine stories and this is one of better ones. Good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to Marek666 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-20, 13:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marek666 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome! I love Good grapevine stories and this is one of better ones. Good work!
Thanks for taking the time to read! I am happy you enjoyed!
Old 29-Jul-20, 16:49
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

good story was it true never the less good story
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-20, 18:47
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstewart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
good story was it true never the less good story
Thanks for reading! Not a true story, but I sure would love to be the lucky guy being grapevined all session
Old 29-Jul-20, 19:35
jayko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovethegrapevine [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks for reading! Not a true story, but I sure would love to be the lucky guy being grapevined all session
Thanks for the honesty your a real one! Hate fake stories that are claimed to be real!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
grapevine pin, injury, mixed wresling, session, story