Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Aug-20, 23:27
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts
Default Re: Ultimate sign of a sensual and dominate position

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garri [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I found it somewhere here, her name is Gretchen Stipp from Brazil and her victim, as I recall, is Carlos. This is a pic from the late nineties, I remember them from the Valkirie and MWU. There is a picpage here called Gretchen where there are more pics of her. If I recall well, at the Valkirie pages, she also made comments on her dominating Carlos.
Never heard or seen anything about her. Interesting.
Old 06-Aug-20, 12:53
Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31 Points: 5,583, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garri [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This one is also great, but no looking in the eyes here. But tapping caught on camera and the wristlock looks really serious!

Oh that was a long time ago! One of my first loves haha. Can anyone please tell me who she is / which company this is? Because sadly I forgot.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tomjui For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-20, 08:43
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,106 Times in 360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjui [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Oh that was a long time ago! One of my first loves haha. Can anyone please tell me who she is / which company this is? Because sadly I forgot.
Hi, you can read it above, I already stated
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Sep-20, 07:46
Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21 Points: 2,689, Level: 21
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aray [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What in your mind is the ultimate sign of a sensual and dominating position/hold/posture? I believe throatsat high and tight with arms over the head while the woman has her hands on hips towering over her victim. Doesn't get more humiliating to me. Squeezed, choked, and held motionless has got to be huge for both egos involved.
I actually have a fantasy about this. I would love a session where she wears me out. The first dominating position I think of would be a facesit where I tap, she ignores me, grabs her butt cheeks and mashes them or she just smothers me out. The other one would be where she sits on my face or throat and smiles at me. As I am helpless, she humiliates me by tying my hands to the bed, gets up to bind my feet, returns to facesitting and puts makeup on my face and I cannot stop her.
Old 11-Sep-20, 14:35
DMC

This happened to me once after a terribly one sided loss to a coworker. We wrestled in front of 2 of her friends. They were giggling and verbally taunting me the whole match. I lost my clothing during the match, actually had it forcibly removed by my opponent.

To embarrass and emasculate me after the match she had me kneel at their feet then she grasped my chin and had me look up at her and told me to wank. Since I had just been absolutely destroyed and just wanted to get out of there I did as I was told.

Me 6-1 200, girl who beat me 5-8 132. Triathlete and jiu jitsu student.From my knees though she looked VERY tall and VERY intimidating. After I finished among female laughter and cheering I was made to stand with my nose in the corner for 10 minutes, then they let me leave. Fortunately I was allowed to get dressed.

That day is burned into my memory even though it was several years ago.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-20, 20:09
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,106 Times in 360 Posts

Found another one here, just so much pain, her mouth close to yours, arms unable to move [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-20, 22:06
ssddfaudhey

Grapevine pin 100%
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-20, 22:10
Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34 Points: 6,375, Level: 34
Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0% Activity: 31.0%
Last Achievements

I would say grapevine with both hands being held by wrestler above your head with 1 hand an the other she has around your throat. Flexzee. Debra. Arekah an Gabrielle all put me in that hold. Exciting an intimidating at the same time
Old 21-Sep-20, 19:09
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

For me it’s usually the grapevine. It’s immobilizing and at eye level, it’s very clear that it’s a woman in control.

I had another sensual/dominant experience in a match with a domme. Her style was more rough and painful than I prefer. I don’t think there was any ill will but I think she was probably more used to guys who wanted more of a beat down and for me, it just made things too painful to be enjoyable at times.

Anyway, she got me in what I guess would be called a neck scissor, which was really unpleasant when any pressure was applied. I tried escaping and she squeezed harder so I stopped resisting and she released the pressure just enough to hold me in place and started to casually feel me up. That part obviously felt amazing so I just did what I could to avoid resisting and let her do her thing and hope that she didn’t start squeezing again. It didn’t go too far, just a little tease.
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Sep-20, 19:43
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

For me it's the foot on throat victory pose. When I do a session I like to end that way. After I am worn down thoroughly defeated, after my final submission, to have my opponent standing above me, in a foot on throat victory pose is the ultimate. Some final trash talk and pressure on my neck to remember her by.