Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-Sep-19, 16:40
Points: 4,155, Level: 27 Points: 4,155, Level: 27 Points: 4,155, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Mixed Boxing Match - A true story.

So I’ve been meaning to write this for a while, but only now getting around to it.

This story goes back a while, around about 16 years or so when I was 17.

I was on my way back from a church youth group trip, sitting at the back of the minibus that we had travelled in.
With the last hour to go,I was joined by 3 of the girls from the group, all a few younger than me, around 14-15 years old.

As teenagers do, we messed around for a bit and for one reason or another, (it escapes me now!) we started doing the whole ‘boxing the palms as if they are mitts’ kinda thing as we were passing time. Each girl trying to hit harder than the last to impress me I guess!

We moved onto other things as the journey went on, but the next day, I messaged one of the girls on MSN messenger (which was the thing at the time!) and said I’d had fun on the trip and it was good chatting on the way home and jokingly said her punches were weak. She was a 15 yr old girl who would be best described as being on the big side, but not what you would describe as fat. I was 6ft and she stood at around 5ft 7. After some more taunting about her weak punches, she finally bit and before you knew it, the topic of who could beat who, came up.

A bit of back and forth and we eventually both agreed on a boxing match to settle our little disagreement. However we set one simple rule to try avoid any serious injuries, whoever got knocked down first would lose.

Knowing that I had no boxing experience, had never been in a fight and had barely stepped into a gym, I was cautious and not as arrogantly confident as a guy should be when fighting a girl a few years younger than him. So we agreed it would be a private matter that would always stay between the two of us.

I agreed to get my hands on some boxing gloves and we settled on a date that worked for both of us and agreed that the location would be a large local park, but would wait until it was dark for there to be no audience!

The day arrived and I waited patiently for the sun to set, we knew that the park would be closed at 5pm but we still wanted to be sure that it was dark enough that nobody would see.

When the evening was dark I proceeded to pick her up and drove nervously to the park, very little conversation in the car. I think both of us knew that a bit of friendly joking had turned into a an actual fight and it was all becoming very real!

I parked the car to the side of the park and with the gates being locked we had to climb over the stone wall. We looked around and settled on a fight area amongst some trees, there was enough moonlight there so we could see each other for the fight, but enough coverage so that any other late night park goers would not see from a distance.

I carried a rucksack with me that held the boxing gloves, two matching black pairs of 8oz, we wanted there to be no excuses left at the end of the fight.

I pulled the gloves out and handed her a pair and then focused on myself and putting my own gloves on. As I put my gloves on I looked up, she already had hers on and was admiring them, clenching and unclenching her fists, the unmistakable sound of leather creaking and thudding against each other as she tapped them together.

She looked up and saw me standing opposite, raising a confident and cocky smirk she raised both her gloved fists into a boxing stance and said “c’mon then wimp, put em up”

Moonlight was shining through the trees and her raised fists meant I could see the bulge of an impressive bicep on each arm, no real musical definition but I’m sure had we measured biceps right there and then, she would have ‘outgunned’ me.

I nervously laughed and raised my fists wondering if perhaps this was such a good idea after all. We started circling each other, Both throwing out a few soft jabs, just getting a feel for all this, after all it was both our first times boxing and neither of us really knew what we were doing. After a few more moments of circling with raised gloves, I lunged forward with a right hook into the body, my glove landing just into her side, creating a loud thud as my gloved fist sank into her soft belly. She winced in pain and took several steps back. She hunched over and put her arms across her stomach.

I had the chance there and then to finish the fight, her head unprotected, but I was a gentleman and let her gather herself. It didn’t take too long and she sprung back up and began swinging wild punches at me. They were easy for me to read and I avoided any contact by just moving out of her range. I smiled snd laughed, goading her by turning my right glove to show the palm and gesturing with a movement to ‘come on’

In a move of anger she charged forward with her gloves up, looking to throw out a left jab, Anticipating that left jab I raised my right fist to block, no quicker had I done this than a right cross caught me unawares and landed flush on the chin. I could feel it distort my face and the sheer strength of her punch knocked me sidewards. I’m sure anyone nearby would have heard the thud of her gloved fist into my face and my groan of pain from the ache it instantly caused.

I tried to steady myself but my legs had abandoned me and turned to jelly. She quickly pounced forward with a left jab that landed square on my nose that creating a cold sensation across my face, it was followed almost instantly by another right hand to the chin, a flash of white before my eyes my head spun too the side, the sickening thump from her glove had taken the last bit of strength from my knees and left me face first in the grass, arms outstretched above me.

I rolled over onto my back, eyes dazed over and glassy. As I lay there motionless flat on my back, she bounced on her toes and raised her gloved fists in the air, a slight look of shock on her face that she had actually put her male opponent onto the grass that was our boxing ring floor, and not only that, appeared to have knocked me out. She stood over me and wagged her right glove in my face….’weak punches huh….just knocked you down, I can’t be that weak’

A few seconds later I groggily got to my feet, stumbling forward slightly as I arose. I raised my gloved fists and said ‘c’mon, let’s carry on ‘ but she refused, stating that we agreed whoever got knocked down would lose. I tried to insist that I had fallen over a stone and lost my balance, but to no avail. She emphasised the fact that I was on the floor a while and that falling over a stone would not have rendered me motionless for those seconds I was down.

I tried for a while to get a rematch claiming it was a trip or a fall, but if I’m honest with myself she won fair and square landing that great combination of punches that robbed me of my senses, even if only for a few seconds
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to imatrueblue1983 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Sep-19, 12:34
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Mixed Boxing Match - A true story.

Thread approved.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:

Tags
boxing, mixed boxing, story, true story