Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Oct-21, 15:44
Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43 Points: 10,096, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Releasing during sessions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4aces [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I meant the ones that give you release by force are the best. And the ones who destroy you so you don't think about it are just as good. The ones who just do fantasy an give you release are not for me
I prefer the second type myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dhilsiva For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-21, 21:05
Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26 Points: 3,913, Level: 26
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Releasing during sessions?

Years and years ago, I recall getting this unexpected benefit from a couple of session women. I didn't ask for or discuss it prior. Both saw I really aroused, and had been, throughout the sessions. I wasn't past my early 40s and had treated both women with utmost respect. I also had little experience generally with women and I think they sensed my genuine deference to them. Anyway, in both sessions the women deliberately (imo, looking back) timed another reverse scissor to coincide with them bringing me to a close. It was most welcomed, thoroughly and skillfully done both times. I wish I could mention their names but I can't. I doubt either session currently but both were pro bodybuilders, one from UK originally and one from northwest. They were real nice. I wish I'd attempted to session more with them but, as so often is my habit in life, I treated life like a rehearsal and never saw either again.

Best ever was an athletic domme (only domme I ever visited) who I went to for combination scissor work and face sitting (which I'd never done before and only thought of it after seeing a very skillful woman bring a man to blathering submission and begging after just wearing him out under her while trapped and strapped in a smotherbox). She was fabulous. Was in D.C. area and I suspect she was naturally kinky but new-ish to scene. She was perfect. Standing head scissors, more scissors on domme table, then just pure naked reverse and front sitting (naked part unsolicited). She worked herself while reverse mounted and then did same for me after getting off my face and straddling me. Unreal. Incredibly, I never sought her out again and was only there about two more months.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teller For This Useful Post: