Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Oct-21, 23:09
Poet
Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36 Points: 7,214, Level: 36
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,142 Times in 305 Posts
Default Re: Best Jobber Of All Time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ser_Jaker [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Honestly from the limited experience I've had with filming for session wrestlers, finding the male jobber is harder than the lady wrestlers. Especially if the action is real and contains KOs and ignored tap outs.

A lot of the time the guy thinks they can handle it because it looks hot in clips but stop the video like 4 minutes in, they don't show up, and they need to look somewhat decent and in shape.

I was considered extremely valuable at the time because I young and in shape back then and due to my bjj training know how to handle KOs and not panic. We filmed like 10clips back to back which doesnt happen often.
Sh*t,
the demand is not so great. It is still a nieche area. There is no talk about it paying out in any way in the long run.
In short run the session artists, if they at all consider paying a jobber,
will make him sh*t himself from trouble.(At least here in Europe)
Private custom videos are the only way it pays at all, but some of them are risky business.
So I don't know.
The guys doing normal jobbing on more than occasional basis are sure to suffer cumulative consequences if they are doing it right. So it is for them "Go as long as it lasts. And later on, you know what's coming."

If only it were so fair, for the people loving and living it here in Europe, that they would earn well doing jobbing so that they could at least cover
for additional medical insurance policy for starters. Good food and healthy living would be the second step. But it is impossible.
Dreamland.
Plus it is always a job on the side.
And if damaged how can a jobber do his real job?
It is hard but if done with love shouldn't it be paid properly according to how hard the demands are on a jobber?
So we end up with bunch of vanilla videos and "serious" producers
selling their low class acting sh*t for the real deal,
when no one wants to properly pay jobber to accept the real deal,
the danger and potential consequences included.(we are talking about
KO's and not about neck breaking or other stupid death fantasy).

But I am talking outside this Thread's theme now, sorry.
Old 19-Oct-21, 23:31
Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45 Points: 11,051, Level: 45
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,162 Times in 1,030 Posts

In the US, the first step would be good food and healthy living. The US health plan is basically gofundme (as is evident from some of the periodic gofundme's posted here on behalf of wrestlers that get injured).

Places like Utopia ask you to be in a specific shape, be maskless, and essentially be small (like 5' 8", 160 lbs or something like that). This is to help the illusion of the girls being big I guess. The girls are still big, but experienced producers do a great job of making them look bigger than they are.

I saw one of the producers posting stuff on twitter lately, and it's the same 1-2 jobbers every single video. The girls who are independent producers generally don't release stuff consistently, or if they do, it's a quick c4s video every few days with one of their 2 jobbers and/or one of their GFs. There's not much variety. Outside of the big session cities, there are probably 0 consistent jobbers. Even in LA, Skylar recently had a couple guys who were supposed to show up for a shoot and no-showed her without an explanation or notice. I think she was doing customs too, so she was in a bad spot having to tell her customers and wasting the time of whatever female talent showed up.

But the guys aren't going to get paid much if at all. No one is watching it to see the jobber. They probably just don't want him to detract from it (not old/fat/balding/masked, not whining, putting up at least some kind of resistance).

I wouldn't agree to KO, it's too dangerous and not worth it. But people who don't have an actual job are more likely to take risks to make some money.
The Following User Says Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-21, 18:42
Points: 5,433, Level: 31 Points: 5,433, Level: 31 Points: 5,433, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,950 Times in 142 Posts

Edward Winik, Tom and Bill Wick
Old 23-Dec-21, 03:13
Points: 4,597, Level: 28 Points: 4,597, Level: 28 Points: 4,597, Level: 28
Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7% Activity: 35.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,013 Times in 318 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffy1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Edward Winik, Tom and Bill Wick
Yup, legends..
Speaking of Mass Muscle Ed (Winik), Luis was one of my favorite '90s Mass Muscle wrestlers. He did dozens of videos, and I don't think ever put up a single move of offense. He was a perfect, lightweight tackling dummy for aggressive female opponents.. hope life treated him well.
The Following User Says Thank You to Patrick Henry For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Dec-21, 23:27
LisaMarieVSBuddySV135
This message has been deleted by LisaMarieVSBuddySV135. Reason: Cuz
Old 27-May-22, 23:04
Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37 Points: 7,720, Level: 37
Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2% Activity: 26.2%
Last Achievements

After seeing some videos from PlayObey, the jobber in these (whom I guess is the owner) might certainly be one of the worst ever. Not only is he noisy but he is also pretty creepy, yikes...

I don't know if he could be classified as a jobber though.
The Following User Says Thank You to Magiswagg For This Useful Post: