Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jan-18, 16:24
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts
Default Re: Lia Lebowe

Seriously, she is also does freestyle wrestling?
I want to meet her.
Do you know if she travels to France sometime?
Old 28-Oct-18, 13:00
Points: 15,466, Level: 54 Points: 15,466, Level: 54 Points: 15,466, Level: 54
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Lia Labowe reviews

I had a double session with Lia and Kim Chi during their visit to Boston (Lia is based in Boston but to my understanding only does outcalls. I'll focus on Lia here as it is her thread.

I was blown away. I am basically the same size as her, maybe a hair larger, and had absolutely no chance. We wrestled semi competitive but it was an onslaught. She never broke a sweat or even tussled her hair.

She would methodically work me into worse positions until I was pinned beneath her, in a scissor, or in some other contortion. When she had me in pins, I literally could not move her an inch. Escape was not an option. I've never been that helpless before in my life.

She also completely gets what I love about being dominated. It's not the pain of a scisser or a choke, but that she is able to effortlessly control the match. She always has something painful ready, so that if I start to escape she puts me right back into place.

It was my favorite session so far, I'm so glad that I was able to meet and be destroyed by Lia before she retires.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to salmon2o For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-19, 05:44
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Has anyone tried to contact Lia recently? I am going on a trip to Boston next week and I was trying to set up a session with her. It has been about a week and a half since I first tried to contact her, and I haven't heard back from her. I have sent 2 emails so far. Has anyone else had trouble getting in touch with her?
Old 13-Oct-20, 18:13
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Another review that I should have written a long time ago... especially since @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] had correctly guessed the identity of the wrestler who got me in [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].

I don't think that any member of this forum would let pass a chance to meet the famous Lia Labowe. I certainly didn't, although it was a close thing; I'm about to write many good things about her, but first I have to warn you that setting up the session was quite an arduous task. I had contacted her many weeks in advance because I knew I wouldn't stay in Boston for more than a day, but the session was confirmed only a few hours before I had to leave. At this point I was sure I had missed a unique opportunity to meet her, so imagine my excitement when she finally replied to me.

I booked a room near the train station and waited for her in the lobby. The weather was horrible and I can count on my fingers the number of times I was as cold as that morning in Boston. Lia was dressed accordingly and carried a Starbucks cup to warm her hands. For a moment I didn't recognize her. The famous wrestler looked like any tired mom clinging to her coffee for dear life.

As soon as we closed the door of the room behind us and got changed, the illusion dissipated (some would say that's when it started, but eh) and I was facing the star of innumerable wrestling videos. I had asked for semi-comp and while we took place on opposite sides of the bed, I thought that maybe I should request some holds. In particular, the legendary mounted triangle that she never fails to apply on her tired opponents as a finishing move.

Well I don't know what it says about my fitness level and my wrestling skills, but before I could ask anything she had overcome my defence with insulting ease and I found myself staring up at her perfect body and smiling face. My neck and one of my arms were firmly secured between her legs and the pressure was already starting to build up.

It set the tone for the rest of the session. Despite my best efforts, Lia had no trouble putting me in hold after hold after hold. She probably used her whole repertoire and I couldn't do anything about it. I've done quite a lot of sessions by now and the only other time I felt so powerless against such a tiny woman was during my session with Veve Lane. What a humbling experience!

I did mention my interest for knockouts and since her friend Ashley Wildcat had managed to put me to sleep several times, she was keen on trying too, but sadly I had to tap every time. Her legs are simply incredible.

All in all, an awesome session with a wonderful person, a gorgeous woman and a terrific wrestler.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lia00.jpg (440.2 KB, 768 views)
File Type: jpg Lia01.jpg (430.1 KB, 635 views)
File Type: jpg Lia03.jpg (411.7 KB, 654 views)
File Type: jpg LiaReverse1.jpg (437.0 KB, 628 views)
Old 17-Oct-20, 10:01
Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35 Points: 6,983, Level: 35
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Lia is very cute.
The Following User Says Thank You to Johnny Nobody For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Oct-20, 10:07
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

She has made me submit to faceslaps while my hands cover my face. Her slap power is scary. And yeah absolutely terrific session (w/Ashley).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-20, 17:53
Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22 Points: 3,009, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She has made me submit to faceslaps while my hands cover my face. Her slap power is scary. And yeah absolutely terrific session (w/Ashley).
And she loves slapping too. I requested it and each slap was like taking a strong liquor shot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mustang40k For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Oct-20, 18:07
Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25 Points: 3,711, Level: 25
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

I had a session with her about 4 or 5 years ago at Kerri Spectrum's studio in Jersey city. She was great. She nearly snapped me in half with her camel clutch. It was great. Took lots of pictures too.
Old 30-Oct-20, 00:41
Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34 Points: 6,474, Level: 34
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Lia is one of the few women whom I’ve wanted to session with for years and haven’t gotten done.

The best I have wrestled are Yasmin, who is too dominant for words; Jolene Hexx, who routinely kicks the crap out of me (And did this week); and Mistress Kara, who obliterated me the one time we sessioned.

How is Lia in a match compared to those ladies?

Before I’m done with this “hobby,” I have to see Lia at least once.
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlebrett For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Oct-20, 08:57
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,384 Times in 342 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlebrett [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lia is one of the few women whom I’ve wanted to session with for years and haven’t gotten done.

The best I have wrestled are Yasmin, who is too dominant for words; Jolene Hexx, who routinely kicks the crap out of me (And did this week); and Mistress Kara, who obliterated me the one time we sessioned.

How is Lia in a match compared to those ladies?

Before I’m done with this “hobby,” I have to see Lia at least once.
Same with Jolene for me, but I've almost lost hope at this point, she doesn't seem to travel and she was semi-retired when I came to Las Vegas

To answer your question, I'd say I wasn't as overclassed against Lia than against Yasmin, but Lia being so much shorter and lighter made it more impressive for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Grapluc For This Useful Post: