Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 16-Apr-15, 17:09
Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,112 Times in 4,079 Posts
Default Re: Need advice - scammed of my deposit money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wrestlers asking for a deposit want them to be sent as gift so they don't have to pay more fees, buyer protection doesn't apply in this case :/
That's right. That's why if anyone makes a deposit with PP, they should do it through a credit card so the chargeback option is still there. Paypal may decide not to take the money back from the girl, but it'll come out of their pocket and youl'll still get the refund.
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Apr-15, 17:47
Points: 5,937, Level: 32 Points: 5,937, Level: 32 Points: 5,937, Level: 32
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Need advice - scammed of my deposit money

Quote:
Originally Posted by stymie [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's right. That's why if anyone makes a deposit with PP, they should do it through a credit card so the chargeback option is still there. Paypal may decide not to take the money back from the girl, but it'll come out of their pocket and youl'll still get the refund.
Wow! I didn't knew that can be done. I have used my credit card and have sent money as "payment for goods or services", not as gift. Thanks Stymie! I'll give it a shot. Hope it works.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrRabbite For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-15, 03:27
Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30 Points: 5,177, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

This is a benefit with sessions done via an agency (e.g. Tempest in NYC). You do not have to make a deposit in advance and if the chosen girl fails to show, you are not out any money (just your wasted time). Additionally, the proprietor of the agency will not be very happy with the girl who "flaked", as they lost e fee as well as a time slot that could have been given to someone else.
The Following User Says Thank You to edavid For This Useful Post:
Old 17-Apr-15, 13:43
Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53 Points: 14,964, Level: 53
Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6% Activity: 14.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,388 Times in 342 Posts

Great piece of advice Stymie, thank you !
Old 18-Apr-15, 17:09
Producer
Points: 30,471, Level: 76 Points: 30,471, Level: 76 Points: 30,471, Level: 76
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,211 Times in 581 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by risparashar [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I tried setting up a session with Jenny Badeau ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]) while she was visiting Manchester. She asked me to book a hotel for the session and asked for deposit money for confirmation. With no reason to doubt, I booked a hotel and also paid the deposit. Emailed her the hotel details and my contact no which she acknowledged. The evening before the afternoon we were meeting, I also sent her a text giving her my room number. She acknowledged that too and confirmed our session. However, minutes before the session she sent me a flee of text messages asking for hotel and room details. Then asking me to confirm the session. Then saying that she wants to start earlier than the time we agreed. By the time I checked my phone I saw her text saying she has cancelled the session with me saying I didn't confirm my session. I called her back to check what happened as there were still 20-30 minutes left for our session to start. To that she replied that she has given my time to someone else now, as if there was someone already on standby waiting. Then she tried offering me a slot late in the evening fully aware I couldn't do that as I had to travel. Since then she is not responding to my emails or texts. Even when I offered to see her next month, she just ignored my text. I have also asked her to refund the deposit if she isn't interested but again no answer from her. Now I already lost the money I paid for the hotel booking. I just want her to refund my deposit money but even that she is not ready to pay up. Going through the whole email conversation we had, I seriously think that she simply tricked me.
Could anyone please advice what can be done in this situation?
Sorry to hear about this happening to you. Unfortunately stuff like this does occur. If you want, you can send me a complaint on Jenny to Jennifer@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com , I can email her to let her know a complaint was filed since she is also listed on SessionGirls . I usually give the girls a week to refund the deposit, if she does not follow thru, she is removed from the SessionGirls site. The least I can do , is not promote girls who take deposits and fail to do the agreed session. I would also need to see proof of deposit just in case she decides to contest the complaint.
Old 18-Apr-15, 20:01
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Sorry to hear about this happening to you. Unfortunately stuff like this does occur. If you want, you can send me a complaint on Jenny to Jennifer@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register].com , I can email her to let her know a complaint was filed since she is also listed on SessionGirls . I usually give the girls a week to refund the deposit, if she does not follow thru, she is removed from the SessionGirls site. The least I can do , is not promote girls who take deposits and fail to do the agreed session. I would also need to see proof of deposit just in case she decides to contest the complaint.
Once more, you've proved to be a real professionist dear !
Old 18-Apr-15, 20:54
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks a lot for your offer Jennifer. I've sent you an email with the proof of deposit.

She finally responded to my text. But is still blaming me for the missed appointment and isn't ready to refund the deposit.
Old 29-Apr-15, 21:39
Last Achievements

Apologies for bumping up this thread again. But this girl Jenny Badeau is a real trickster. After the intervention from Jennifer Thomas, I got an email from Jenny Badeau that she would return my deposit, though in a day or two as her paypal was not working. But then also she requested me to inform everyone that the issue has been sorted and I have no complains. A week after that email from her, I'm still waiting for my deposit and she again has stopped responding to my emails.
I would request people here, only if possible, to spread awareness about this fraudster girl so that no one has to endure the situation similar as me
The Following User Says Thank You to MrRabbite For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Apr-15, 22:27
Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47 Points: 11,993, Level: 47
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,586 Times in 561 Posts

Sounds really bad. We should make blogs like one guy made about Amber black 21 and set all conversation between them too (I don't say I'm on his/her side) but the point is really interesting, when someone googles it they can't to miss it.
Old 30-Apr-15, 01:12
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Last Achievements

I'm sorry this happened to you.
To avoid this in the future, I would suggest going to an established wrestling agency or very established wrestler and ask what her policy is on refunding deposits.

I hope it works out for you.