Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 02-Aug-19, 00:20
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Anyone watching"The Boys" on Amazon

Some super-hero females do it for me and this show has a few that I find hot.

Erin Moriarty - starlight, she's small and has a kind of innocent quality to her but she can kick any guys ass and bowl a 300.

Dominique McElligott as Queen Maeve. Not a major character, but of a wonder woman vibe. Her first scene she stops a truck by jumping infront of it.

And Brittney Allen as Popclaw, on the thin side, nice ass, which they show in a poster on her wall and she's a super who's shown squatting like 2000 lbs, and this one scene she sits on a guy's face and I won't spoil the ending, but she forgets her strength for a moment. (towards the end of episode 3 if anyone wants to look for it). Scene worked for me, might not be to everyone's taste.

There's reasons to watch the show beyond the sexiness of the lady supers, because it's a good show overall, but, to me, they really nailed the sexy aspect of the supers.

"Would you really want to go out with a girl who could bench-press you?"

guys response: Is that a threat or a promise.

Does anyone have a soft spot for lady supers or just me? It only works for me if they're not too overpowered, though Melissa Benoist is kind of hot and overpowered. She's not at the top of my list but might make my top 10.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-19, 00:27
Points: 17,085, Level: 56 Points: 17,085, Level: 56 Points: 17,085, Level: 56
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,537 Times in 634 Posts
Default Re: Anyone watching"The Boys" on Amazon

I have loved this show, for its cinematic merits as well as its femdom moments. Another great scene, beside the Popclaw facesitting moment, is when The Deep picks up a random woman in Ohio who tortures him by putting her fingers in his gills even when he begs her to stop. It is much like a rape. Cannot wait for season 2.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicepuppy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-19, 03:35
Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71 Points: 26,392, Level: 71
Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7% Activity: 66.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts

That scene with Popclaw was in the trailer I think, there's been no shortage of discussion of scenarios like that one around here. There's not much they shy away from in that show, definitely looking forward to s2 next year, they are adding Aya Cash who I like a lot but afaik she will not be a super.

Saw they are nerfing Benoist's costume this season. I guess I'll check in during the infinite earths crossover.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-19, 05:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyofwinter [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That scene with Popclaw was in the trailer I think, there's been no shortage of discussion of scenarios like that one around here. There's not much they shy away from in that show, definitely looking forward to s2 next year, they are adding Aya Cash who I like a lot but afaik she will not be a super.

Saw they are nerfing Benoist's costume this season. I guess I'll check in during the infinite earths crossover.
It gets cold in Vancouver. She didn't like being cold and I think they gave in to her request. Not a sexual thing, it's a keep the actress happy thing.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-19, 08:11
Points: 3,596, Level: 25 Points: 3,596, Level: 25 Points: 3,596, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Red face Re: Anyone watching"The Boys" on Amazon

yes i am its a great series the boys
Old 14-Aug-19, 18:08
Points: 4,165, Level: 27 Points: 4,165, Level: 27 Points: 4,165, Level: 27
Last Achievements

There's two more nice moments:

-Homelander mentions Maeve stopped a kidnapping by throwing a pencil through a guy's eye
-At the meeting of collateral damage survivors, a guy mentions being intimate with a girl called Ice Princess. She then freezes while he's inside..
Old 16-Aug-19, 20:56
Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26 Points: 3,937, Level: 26
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Funny thing is Elisabeth Shue is probably the strongest actress in real life!
Old 17-Aug-19, 10:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bd324 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Funny thing is Elisabeth Shue is probably the strongest actress in real life!
I'd noticed she had put on some muscle tone for her crime show. I've been a fan of her muscles for a while.
Old 17-Aug-19, 12:02
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,425 Times in 785 Posts

Tried watching it but my Amazon was buffering too much.

To answer your question, no. I hate super powers bc it takes away the humiliation of losing to a woman. That's why when a woman beats 100 men I couldn't care less. Outside of the Avengers way back in the day, I've almost yet to see a real good m v female fight scene. One where it's one on one, and there is no cutaway to a male telling the woman what to do. (there is one where a woman kills a man in front of like 12 women but even that one isn't great)
Old 18-Aug-19, 21:51
Points: 5,838, Level: 32 Points: 5,838, Level: 32 Points: 5,838, Level: 32
Last Achievements

Well, you probably have to grow up with all the superhero stuff to trully appreciate it. I didn't get to all this until when I was adult, and I find it rather silly. The current filmmaker's attempts to give some sense to all the superhero lore and wildly developed superhero universes are nice, and I find amusing to watch that effort, but to trully dig it, you probably need a bit of nostalia I lack.

However, thanks for this thread, LicenseToKill, it got me to "The Boys", and I really enjoyed the show. Because the main protatonists are really likeable and entertaining bunch of dudes... and it is fun to watch their fight against those supermorons

But as for theme of this thread: superheroines... nothing. A fit girl in sporty bra who is stronger than me, or most of men - awesome. A model type girl with slender arms in funny costume who pretends to be stronger than a truck - meh. When the qualities of the girl's body are actually not important (when what is happening defies all laws of physics anyway, it does not matter whether the protagonist is a muscled man, little girl, or a cricket), then it is rather silly than sexy. Like all those fake mixed wrestling videos, where a model girl pretends to overpower big muscled guy.

On the other hand, the Popclaw scene worked for me. Because I was in a similar situation like that poor guy many times, and sometimes I had feeling I am not far from his fate (including the "oh, what if the girl gets carried too much by the situation" fear). That makes it more believable.

But anyway - why to admire girls pretending to be superheroines, when there are a real ones. I know that since I met Arekah few years ago - and even if I had forgotten, Sheena would have remind me during our yesterday's session .

Tags
super heros