Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Dec-20, 20:12
Points: 2,207, Level: 19 Points: 2,207, Level: 19 Points: 2,207, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default TC Wrestling Saw Mixed Wrestling

Would be interested in any views on these sites. Is it worth subscribing. How competitive are the matches.
Old 21-Dec-20, 21:57
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,015 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: TC Wrestling Saw Mixed Wrestling

I’d be interested in opinions too. Some SAW matches look great but I’d only want competitive action.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
Old 21-Dec-20, 23:33
Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60 Points: 19,382, Level: 60
Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1% Activity: 7.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,808 Times in 653 Posts

it's very good for competitive and semi comp in my opinion. I have a subscription and I think it provides a lot. There's a ton of videos so even if you just signed up for a month - the value (24.99) is excellent.

There's a mix of semi comp and comp matches and its clear that most of the time the guy is genuinely trying.
Old 22-Dec-20, 00:54
Aftermath

They're pretty comparable to MixedWrestlingZone and FemaleWrestlingZone, in my opinion. None of the matches that I ever saw were fully competitive. Most were just varying degrees of semi-competitive.
Old 22-Dec-20, 11:59
Last Achievements

There's plenty of competitive stuff on both mwz and saw...
Old 22-Dec-20, 13:34
Points: 2,207, Level: 19 Points: 2,207, Level: 19 Points: 2,207, Level: 19
Last Achievements

Believe these are WMV sites, would have preferred MP4. Perhaps they will update at some point.
Old 22-Dec-20, 14:12
Aftermath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There's plenty of competitive stuff on both mwz and saw...
I mean... not really. I've been subscribed to all four sites at one point or another, and there's only a couple matches (that I can remember) that were anything close to 100% competitive, and none of them were mixed. It's mostly just a sliding scale of semi-competitive, which is fine for most, and far safer for the athletes.
Old 22-Dec-20, 14:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I mean... not really. I've been subscribed to all four sites at one point or another, and there's only a couple matches (that I can remember) that were anything close to 100% competitive, and none of them were mixed. It's mostly just a sliding scale of semi-competitive, which is fine for most, and far safer for the athletes.
Well I'm subscribed to both mwz and saw and I think there's plenty of competitive action. quite a few vids where the man wins, too.

So I'll respectfully disagree.
The Following User Says Thank You to Subboy2 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-20, 14:50
Aftermath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well I'm subscribed to both mwz and saw and I think there's plenty of competitive action. quite a few vids where the man wins, too.

So I'll respectfully disagree.
Sure, agree to disagree .
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Dec-20, 16:44
Producer
Points: 8,228, Level: 38 Points: 8,228, Level: 38 Points: 8,228, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,501 Times in 55 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Really do not want to hijack the thread because it regards a fellow producer, and I apologise in advance, but I must respond to what you say. Every single match/video that is labelled competitive in any of my sites is 100% competitive in the sense that I do not instruct the participants to hold back and I actually encourage both parties, male and female to win. In numerous occasions, the men indeed win. The wrestlers are not always equally matched. Sometimes it happens, that the women are more skilled than the men. Depends. Some other times, the men have to wrestle in more matches than the women so they become more tired. But they all try to win and they do not hold back in the matches that we label as competitive.

Have a look at any of our videos labelled competitive in MWZ (or FWZ or any of my other sites, for that matter). I recommend the Platinum Series, some videos of our MEGA GYM BRNO Series and some of Sheena's Dojo videos.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

but I am certain you can find several more.

I also strongly suggest a video that I offered for free in the videos' section with Rada Gold vs a blue belt bjj male opponent, Pablo. Serious stuff there, I promise you:

To be honest it is not easy to shoot competitive wrestling. I love to shoot competitive matches BUT, it is not viable as a business model in my experience and also it is a struggle to find eager participants. I do shoot competitive videos though, as often as I can. What I can definitely verify, is that non competitive videos usually sell better as a general rule, but that is a different and long discussion that deserves its own thread.

Apologies for taking your time, I just felt that I had to offer my point of view about my videos.

Theo

PS SAW is a great site in my opinion, one of the best for sure!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MyWayVideos For This Useful Post: