Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Jul-12, 16:28
Banned
Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56 Points: 16,591, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Is it wrong to hit a girl?

Wasn't sure to put this in here or gen discussion as this is technically mixed boxing.

Okay, their is this girl at school who wrestles alot of the boys and wins. She also does boxing and I said I could beat her, she laughed. She challenged me to a Boxing match at this club (shittest club ever, very reckless owners). Anyways, little did she know that I was an avid boxing fan and had boxed for a few months, so we set it up at her dads gym.

I'm 5"11 and 147lbs and she is 5"7 and 143lbs (I think). To put in short, I destroyed her. I ain't that heavy but I'm quick so I used a Swarmer approach and threw ALOT of punches (this was a 3 round match), I knocked her down twice in the first, once in the second and one more in the third, unleashing a combo and getting her to the ropes, her friend (the ref) stopped it awarding me a TKO. Obviously mixed boxing isn't permitted but her dad let this happen in the gym so he let us off. I wasn't expected to win (this gal creams boys in wrestling and has boxed some other boys from my school and destroyed them), but I beat her very easily. Now this raised a moral question, is it wrong to hit a girl?

Women say men are sexist and we should be equal but when we are equal it is still said "don't hit a woman", is this us looking down on women?

Now if a girl beats a boy it's okay, but when I destroyed this girl (trust me, Tyson style, she went down like a fly), I was called a girl beater and a "puff". Why can it not be equal both ways?

I sure as hell wasn't gonna let her win that Boxing match.

Bonus question: Why do girls bitch so hard whenever they lose? She said I was a cheater and I'm banned from her gym, and that I'm on "steroids".

So, would you let a girl beat you in a boxing match? You'd be sexually excited (I've seen some ppl on here into Mixed Boxing) or would you retain your pride as a man and give it your all. Say you had to box a girl. Which option?
Old 09-Jul-12, 16:38
Wargness

Default Re: Is it wrong to hit a girl?

I believe it is wrong to hit a woman in all the same circumstances wherein it is wrong to hit a man. The only women that I deliberately treat differently are those with whom I am either intimate or intend to be intimate e.g. partners/girlfriends. In the Military I went so far as to refer to female officers as "Sir" (it's allowed in the regs). They were not happy, but I was not having sex with them (nor would I), so who gives a crap.

No I would not 'let' a woman beat me in a match unless she was part of an exception or it was to help with training. I have unofficially fought women. My pride does not hinge on winning or losing against someone. It shows massive disrespect if you let someone win just because they are female.
Old 09-Jul-12, 16:46
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargness [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I believe it is wrong to hit a woman in all the same circumstances wherein it is wrong to hit a man. The only women that I deliberately treat differently are those with whom I am either intimate or intend to be intimate e.g. partners/girlfriends. In the Military I went so far as to refer to female officers as "Sir" (it's allowed in the regs). They were not happy, but I was not having sex with them (nor would I), so who gives a crap.

No I would not 'let' a woman beat me in a match unless she was part of an exception or it was to help with training. I have unofficially fought women. My pride does not hinge on winning or losing against someone. It shows massive disrespect if you let someone win just because they are female.
Alot of people into femdom and even people here have said they would let the woman win, for obvious reasons. However, I see where they are coming from.
Old 09-Jul-12, 17:04
Banned
Points: 2,537, Level: 20 Points: 2,537, Level: 20 Points: 2,537, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Nobody should hit anyone, ever.

But if someone throws a punch, then to me, they have accepted the possibility they're going to get hit back. I hang around with guys, girls, gay guys, lesbians, drag queens, drag kings and any combination you can think off, and if i hit any of them i would expect them to retaliate.

I think the idea of not hitting a woman ties more into domestic abuse than any sort of athletic situation. If a man and a woman box, then of course they're going to hit one another.

I do think there are sexist connotations of women being fragile and weak, but the statement as a whole is prickly. If this belief stops one case of wife battering or abuse, then i believe it's worth it. But at the same time, people need to be responsible for their actions.

Basically, there's a big big difference between hitting your wife out of anger and sparring with a girl.

Wow, i rambled on there! : S
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheBaddestB!tch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-12, 17:25
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Five reasons NOT to mess with bobbydude:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

1) To put in short, I destroyed her.
2) I ain't that heavy but I'm quick
3) I used a Swarmer approach and threw ALOT of punches
4) I knocked her down twice in the first, once in the second and one more in the third, unleashing a combo and getting her to the ropes
5) I sure as hell wasn't gonna let her win that Boxing match

Jeez, you sound like one bad mofo......I wouldn't wanna mess with you!
Old 09-Jul-12, 17:40
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clive [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Five reasons NOT to mess with bobbydude:

Jeez, you sound like one bad mofo......I wouldn't wanna mess with you!
True story bro.
Old 09-Jul-12, 18:16
Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38 Points: 8,179, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Nice story. Now tell us how it really went down.
Old 09-Jul-12, 18:21
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice story. Now tell us how it really went down.
I'm not lying. This is a serious topic and unfortunately for her she was a better wrestler than boxer. She'd have no problem beating me in wrestling. Anyways, if their is one thing I love it is Boxing and I know how to Swarm. But she lost, she underestimated me and that's how it went down.
Old 09-Jul-12, 18:24
Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38 Points: 8,028, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Ok you gotta wrestle her now. But no well done, maybe she needed taking down a peg or two (my non-fetish self talking there!) re: hitting women, well, I kinda agree with it being the same as hitting men (which one should not do either). Although heres an interesting video...

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Should she have gotten a slap? I mean she slapped that guy sitting down and he basically said the only reason he wouldnt hit her back is because shes a girl... and then right at the end she taunts him for it!
Old 09-Jul-12, 18:27
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not lying. This is a serious topic and unfortunately for her she was a better wrestler than boxer. She'd have no problem beating me in wrestling.
Serious question: Would you dare to offer her an MMA rules re-match? Classic confrontation of striker vs grappler?
The Following User Says Thank You to Stewie For This Useful Post: