Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 31-Mar-19, 21:57
Points: 6,162, Level: 33 Points: 6,162, Level: 33 Points: 6,162, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Wrestling's Impacts on Your Couple & Sex Life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
40 years of shared wrestling in your couple. Is that a world record?
Kudos to the two of you. Sincerely.
Thanks funwrestler, I should clarify that the wrestling became much more frequent in the last 15-20 years, prior to that it was only sometimes used as foreplay, now it's often the main event. This is where the internet is helpful to find pictures and ideas, in the 80s it was much harder to find material. I'm fortunate that my wife and I have enjoyed good health, and she has kept her physique through physical jobs and gyms, so we hope to carry on for a few more years.
Old 01-Apr-19, 18:45
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

How old are you today?

Is your wife as passionate as you about it?
I may be wrong but I understand she would agree considering wrestling as her own fetish today?
Has she still the motivation not to let your dominate?
I mean, is she taking more pleasure in dominating you when wrestling than while having sex?

I know, I have so many questions.
Not sure what you mean about the internet. I have never been out of ideas and have never required the internet for that. Do you mean it helps your wife getting motivated in watching other girls owning males?

Thanks for your feedback and congrats to the two of you again.
Old 01-Apr-19, 22:37
Points: 6,581, Level: 34 Points: 6,581, Level: 34 Points: 6,581, Level: 34
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I hope my partner and I are the same! My partner and I have enjoyed a lot of play fighting - well I enjoy letting her beat me up . It is definitely a form of foreplay for us although we have done it without anything else following

I must say she is the first I’ve ever been confident enough to approach about it. Even though I didn’t exactly just say I liked it we just kinda eased into it. Before that I would definitely have said this fetish whilst I obviously loved it was a hinderance as normal sex became boring after the honeymoon phase... I just wanted someone to scissor me or hurt me but I was mortified by the idea of bringing it up. I don’t think there’s an easy path to do it unless you get an inkling that the girl might like it.
But then that had complications as for a while I was posting on this forum wondering if I was only with my partner because of the fetish... then I wondered why I’m asking a forum full of people who share similar fetishes whether that was the case as obviously they said I was lucky lol.... I would have been saying the same!

But gf’s / wife’s who wrestle are awesome!
Old 06-Apr-19, 00:18
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwrestler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How old are you today?

Is your wife as passionate as you about it?
I may be wrong but I understand she would agree considering wrestling as her own fetish today?
Has she still the motivation not to let your dominate?
I mean, is she taking more pleasure in dominating you when wrestling than while having sex?

I know, I have so many questions.
Not sure what you mean about the internet. I have never been out of ideas and have never required the internet for that. Do you mean it helps your wife getting motivated in watching other girls owning males?

Thanks for your feedback and congrats to the two of you again.
Sorry for the delay, just getting on the computer from a long work week. I am turning 64 in a couple months, my wife is 2 years younger. My wife is not as passionate as me about mixed wrestling, not having the childhood experiences with it that I had. At this point, she knows how much I like it, and wants to please me by participating. I also make sure to ease into it - massage, then oral for her, to make sure she's "in the mood". So it's a case of us wanting to please each other, and compromising a bit to do that.

On the internet, it's much easier to show my wife holds like schoolgirl pin with a picture, rather than trying to explain it verbally. Same for fig 4 scissors, etc.

No problem with the questions, it's great that many of us share interests, but also have different viewpoints and ideas that can benefit others. Thanks again for the kind words.
The Following User Says Thank You to dunderda For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-19, 10:12
Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51 Points: 14,059, Level: 51
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,051 Times in 141 Posts

The reaction of my current gf after my confession was "I guessed something similar...but I don't want to hurt you and I'm afraid that you could hurt me". I don't know if it was related somehow, but we experienced negative sexual intercourses for several months later. Now she seems more prone to accept that and recently she's even tried to submit me half-jokefully (chocking/pinning me and taunting to get free..). It was absolutely amazing and that's why I encourage you to not lose hope!
Old 06-Apr-19, 20:21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The reaction of my current gf after my confession was "I guessed something similar...but I don't want to hurt you and I'm afraid that you could hurt me". I don't know if it was related somehow, but we experienced negative sexual intercourses for several months later. Now she seems more prone to accept that and recently she's even tried to submit me half-jokefully (chocking/pinning me and taunting to get free..). It was absolutely amazing and that's why I encourage you to not lose hope!
Growing up pre-internet, pre-social media, pre-Xbox, and so on, in a small town in the 1960s, us kids engaged in lots of physical roughhousing, guys with guys, girls with girls, girls with guys. We'd wrestle with friends, siblings, neighbors, whoever, and it was usually playful rather than competitive or dominant. As small kids, the grappling was just fun, later, in the teen years, there was an element of sexuality/sensuality which crept in. As a result, I've never thought of wrestling with females as unusual or abnormal, just another way to enjoy physical contact with another human. So far, I've been able to convince females in my life of this same perception, even though there is a chance of hurting each other. We all (mostly) enjoy physical contact, especially with a person we are sexually attracted to. I hope your current GF continues to get more physical with you, and is receptive to your likes and desires.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunderda For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-19, 21:10
Last Achievements

Thank you! I agree that the one's upbribings plays an important role in the acceptance of this fetish. Unfortunately I grew up in a culture where wrestling is seen as a quite odd pastime; a kid can enjoy it but the tolerance for you playing rough is shotted down as you get in teenegerhood. From then on, if you are a girl you will be playing any sport but the violent ones, and if you are guy basically everything, though wrestling as such is not much appreciated. Anyway, watching a bunch of guys playing wrestling in the park is unusual, let alone witnessing a match of girls or, far worst, males Vs females. That would be seen as really strange, especially for the girls involved. Things are slowly changing but for my generation (millenials) thinking to wrestling as a game is...awkward, at least. This is shy from being a tabu and even in my gym they do everything in order to avoid mixed combats, when they can

Last edited by John3; 06-Apr-19 at 21:16.
Old 06-Apr-19, 21:14
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I see you are in Europe. What country?

Is the view described due to the culture of country?
I understand it is more related to some religious concerns...
Old 07-Apr-19, 11:06
Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39 Points: 8,317, Level: 39
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I see you are in Europe. What country?

Is the view described due to the culture of country?
I understand it is more related to some religious concerns...
I can relate to him. I was raised in Latin America, though in the "white, occidental" society. Yes, people there are conservative and catholic, but I don't know whether it's just because of that. A very common saying by our elders whenever they see us wrestling (boys or girls) is "Juegos de manos son de villanos" - "Hand games are for the lower classes."
Old 07-Apr-19, 14:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I can relate to him. I was raised in Latin America, though in the "white, occidental" society. Yes, people there are conservative and catholic, but I don't know whether it's just because of that. A very common saying by our elders whenever they see us wrestling (boys or girls) is "Juegos de manos son de villanos" - "Hand games are for the lower classes."
I underscore everything you said, word by word; I grew up in Italy and it's about the same (expression transliterated included).

Tags
couple wrestling, couples, mixed wresling, sex, wife vs husband