Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Jul-20, 17:23
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts
Default Video reviews

Well, since no sessions are taking place I have decided to organize some of my videos that I bought in the last 1-2 years. I said it in another thread, I’m not a big video buyer since I have quite a large collection of videos of my sessions.

Having looked at the videos I finally learned what I like the most - competitive matches that effectively turn into domination. Pure domination videos are nice as well, but the competitive/domination is unique, because this is also what I’m looking for in my sessions - to be destroyed although I’m fighting back, I also realized that it doesn’t matter to me if it’s f/f or f/m.

So here are the top 3 videos of competitive turn into domination that I bought in the last 2 years or so. I took liberty to describe the end results, because these videos were published a while ago and I think that describing and maybe spoiling the videos will not harm the producer, mainly because those who cared about the result probably already bought them, so these reviews maybe will get them a few more sales. So, here they are:

3. Tia vs Andreas II - Fight Pulse. Well no surprise here, but still it’s astonishing to see what a skilled and strong woman can do to a man, Andreas is small, but he looks quite fit, and also it was mentioned in the beginning of the video that he improved his skills, but yeah he was going one on one with the great one. When I met Tia to our first batch of sessions in early 2019, my first request for her was to pound my stomach with hers in A grapevine like she did in the video. It was so awesome to watch, and even better to be on the receiving end of that amazing move. Tia is amazing.

2. Amrita vs Kimbra- Antscha’s productions. In one of my posts in f/f topic I mentioned this match as something I’d like to see from a competitive standpoint, curious who would win. Kimbra is a well known wrestler known for her good results, one of the most memorable was a win over Viktoria. Amrita is a true powerhouse and super skilled but a wrestler who defeated Viktoria could sure give her a run for her money, right? Well, what happened in this video has completely shocked me. Amrita did not just destroy, dominate or won against Kimbra. She completely erased her existence. From start to finish , complete control , Kimbra tried to fight in the first moments but with absolutely no effect. You can see the desperation in her eyes when Amrita submitted her with scissors, crazy armbar from laying position while kimbra standing, breast smothers combined with chokes (I experienced those from Amrita, excruciating pain with absolutely no option to breath), and a pin. What a performance by Amrita, and a little bit disappointing and disappointed Kimbra.

1. Rage vs Ali, fight Pulse. This was no surprise result as well, since Rage is clearly the bigger and more experienced wrestler. Look, there are many great girls who love to dominate, but there is something about Rage, her attitude, appearance , words , little laughs of satisfaction when her opponent is crying from pain, I don’t know what it is, but there is something about Rage that makes her Iconic. While very different in looks and styles, she reminds me of extreme electra in the way she manages to Hypnotize me to the screen while dominating her miserable opponent . Absolutely amazing. The highlight of this video was her body scissors, her amazing legs engulfing the entire body of poor Ali and if Rage wanted to she could broken her in half. Highly recommended.

Ps, if I’m posting in the wrong section, feel free to move it I just figure that the videos section should contain real videos and not discussions about videos, but if I’m wrong just move it.

Ps2 sorry for the excessive use of the word amazing, but some moments in these videos were like that.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-20, 18:15
Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38 Points: 7,973, Level: 38
Last Achievements

Default Re: Video reviews

Thanks Royh. I love the idea of reading (and writing) more video reviews at the current time (with so few sessions taking place).

I'm not surprised by any of the results in your three chosen videos. I definitely accept that the most surprising result is Amrita v Kimbra (the others aren't surprising at all). But from what I've seen from Amrita (I haven't seen her in person), she seems to be an absolute powerhouse. I have seen Kimbra (and Orsi B) for some 2-v-1 sessions. Although Kimbra destroyed me, it doesn't surprise me that the better girls in the scene would destroy her. It's always interesting to see Kimbra being destroyed as she is very competitive (in terms of being unwilling to submit unless she absolutely has to) and has handed out many destructions herself over the years. I think she is out of practice in recent years so is not quite as formidable as she once was. She still gives arguably the best sessions in the scene, being so beautiful and having more than enough skills to destroy most guys (and girls).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNC For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-20, 16:24
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNC [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Royh. I love the idea of reading (and writing) more video reviews at the current time (with so few sessions taking place).

I'm not surprised by any of the results in your three chosen videos. I definitely accept that the most surprising result is Amrita v Kimbra (the others aren't surprising at all). But from what I've seen from Amrita (I haven't seen her in person), she seems to be an absolute powerhouse. I have seen Kimbra (and Orsi B) for some 2-v-1 sessions. Although Kimbra destroyed me, it doesn't surprise me that the better girls in the scene would destroy her. It's always interesting to see Kimbra being destroyed as she is very competitive (in terms of being unwilling to submit unless she absolutely has to) and has handed out many destructions herself over the years. I think she is out of practice in recent years so is not quite as formidable as she once was. She still gives arguably the best sessions in the scene, being so beautiful and having more than enough skills to destroy most guys (and girls).
I 100% agree with RNC about Kimbra. Yes, she lost much of her competitiveness and muscle-mass in the last few years as she was concentrating on her real life job. A few years ago she would have given Amrita a good fight for sure, but everybody should take in mind that Amrita is a skilled Bjj-figher while Kimbra is just a session-wrestler with learning by doing and no formal training at all. Keeping this in mind its formidable how good she was and still is and how easy she is able to defeat average guys like me and obviously RNC as well. And like RNC wrote, although Kimbra is not interested in guys, she is always nice to her mixed-wrestling-opponents (outside) the mat. What a pitty that her english-knowledge is limited.
And as RNC mentioned 2vs1-sessions with Orsi+Kimbra, here 2 pics of them beating up me from 2 different videos:
Attached Images
File Type: png Orsi+Kimbra double-flex1.png (1.09 MB, 102 views)
File Type: png Kimbra + Orsi double-flex3.png (1.71 MB, 182 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Jul-20, 00:36
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And like RNC wrote, although Kimbra is not interested in guys, she is always nice to her mixed-wrestling-opponents (outside) the mat.
Lol, good to know!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vlcsnap-2020-07-08-19h34m35s345.jpg (31.9 KB, 111 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-20, 21:05
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Thanks a lot, Royh! I'm honored to see our videos on your toplist.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jul-20, 22:43
Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65 Points: 22,751, Level: 65
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,270 Times in 633 Posts

Nothing in this video review is intended to derogate from Kimbra’s abilities as a fantastic session wrestler! She gave me a great experience and I’m only sorry I did not film a video of this session. I definitely had her up on my list for 2020, but this year is lost. Since both of them destroyed me pretty easily, in addition to skill I felt serious power from both of them, also Kimbra even did much better in arm wrestling than Amrita against me, I know that armwrestling predicts nothing in wrestling, but still I expected it to be somewhat an even match although Amrita was a favorite, but I did not foresee such annihilation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks a lot, Royh! I'm honored to see our videos on your toplist.
You have a trophy asset, and you know how to bring the best of her. Rage is at her best in videos when dominating females.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Oct-21, 13:39
Points: 10,020, Level: 43 Points: 10,020, Level: 43 Points: 10,020, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,228 Times in 69 Posts
Default Mixed wrestling fights reviews

I am making albums with the images of the best moments of the mixed matches, I also do a review of the combat, anyone interested?
I have the first fight Abby vs Erno
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MixedJhonny For This Useful Post: