Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion > Can women really beat men?

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 09-Aug-20, 20:30
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Or, if you have some pent-up stress and want to express your frustration, come here to battle with garcon55, who is a tough opponent to beat (when he's being reasonable). Why garcon btw, which means boy in French I believe? I would expect your nickname to be something more masculine, like Magnus Magnusson. Want me to change it?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-20, 21:41
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts
Default Re: How common and realistic is it for a woman to be stronger than a man?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why garcon btw, which means boy in French I believe? I would expect your nickname to be something more masculine, like Magnus Magnusson. Want me to change it?
His full title is probably Abu Garcon al-Yemeni, Commander of the Masculine, The Great Humiliator of Women, Destroyer of Women's Soccer, Protector of the Holy Male Teams of Dallas U15 and Zurich U15 etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Amazonia For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-20, 22:04
Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,747 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Or, if you have some pent-up stress and want to express your frustration, come here to battle with garcon55, who is a tough opponent to beat (when he's being reasonable). Why garcon btw, which means boy in French I believe? I would expect your nickname to be something more masculine, like Magnus Magnusson. Want me to change it?
He's Rocky Balboa-like in his persistence I'll give him that. The Toyota Hilux of forumers; he just keeps on truckin'.

But in his case I think it's more that people find ignorance hard to ignore and to a degree are baited into these back and forth duels. Look at the way he described the Waes/GdR fight. Even after multiple people tried to correct him with a more astute and balanced analysis, he still tries to clap back. That's why I don't think he is 100% trolling, but rather trying to convince himself women are not a threat to his masculinity.

His argument, in a nutshell, is that the accomplishments of successful, elite men should mitigate the failings of the average and the weak. They should be dismissed. Only the few elite athletes at the top are a realistic representation of the differences between genders. Never mind the billions of other people on the planet. We can stand on the shoulders of giants, in other words. Maybe that being born a man, in his eyes, carries the privilege of 'superiority' over the female gender.

I am kind of fascinated by the psychology behind it. With garcon, I have several theories why he thinks/behaves as he does, but as I've said, if he is genuinely struggling - and struggling is the operative word - I don't want to be bullying the guy and making his struggles worse by vocalising his issues.

Ultimately we all have our own stories and reasons for being here. I used to struggle to accept women beating up men in movie scenes as a kid. I wanted to leave the room or felt the urge to make a condescending comment about how fake it was. On one hand I hated it, but on the other hand I found a way, perhaps as a coping mechanism, to sexualise it. So I can understand to a degree why people turn around and start fighting it. There have even been people saying they want to get rid of their fetish.

Fritz made a short but poignant point. Someone has to be the bigger man and step away before too much time is wasted. Time is the most precious commodity we have, so let's not waste too much of it. Personally I'm not going to change my stance that some girls can indeed beat some guys along with my enjoyment of observing it. Case closed. Have a good week, all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Aug-20, 22:46
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Ultimately we all have our own stories and reasons for being here. I used to struggle to accept women beating up men in movie scenes as a kid. I wanted to leave the room or felt the urge to make a condescending comment about how fake it was. On one hand I hated it, but on the other hand I found a way, perhaps as a coping mechanism, to sexualise it. So I can understand to a degree why people turn around and start fighting it.
This was/is my story as well. I'm not quite a closeted as Garcon, but I can easily relate to his impulse to defend his "kind". I also greatly enjoy probing the psychology of this stuff, and kind myself conflicted the Garcon's and the <who is the opposite of Garcon?>'s of the world. What people may not realize is that all the non-sense I post about my upcoming match with Dez isn't entirely a joke.
Old 09-Aug-20, 23:32
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This was/is my story as well. I'm not quite a closeted as Garcon, but I can easily relate to his impulse to defend his "kind". I also greatly enjoy probing the psychology of this stuff, and kind myself conflicted the Garcon's and the <who is the opposite of Garcon?>'s of the world. What people may not realize is that all the non-sense I post about my upcoming match with Dez isn't entirely a joke.
I always interpreted your ''trashtalk'' before session with Dez Desire not necesserily as jokes, but as a way to make the session and a probably defeat/domination more exciting and sexy.
Like you're telling her that you don't tap to woman, that she can't win because you're man and he's girl (you know, that kind of stuff), motivates her to defeat or dominate you even more, when she dominates, becomes more confident, somehow powerful.
Also, the contrast of you as a man who ''trashtalked'' her before the match, getting defeated, is another thing that add excitement to the session, match, etc.
Old 09-Aug-20, 23:57
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgorWittmann [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I always interpreted your ''trashtalk'' before session with Dez Desire not necesserily as jokes, but as a way to make the session and a probably defeat/domination more exciting and sexy.
Like you're telling her that you don't tap to woman, that she can't win because you're man and he's girl (you know, that kind of stuff), motivates her to defeat or dominate you even more, when she dominates, becomes more confident, somehow powerful.
Also, the contrast of you as a man who ''trashtalked'' her before the match, getting defeated, is another thing that add excitement to the session, match, etc.
That's not all wrong. I'm also not just doing it for selfish reasons. It was my hope that it would liven up the scene around here a little bit, and I was under the impression that a number of people would be interested in the outcome of a larger/stronger untrained man vs a smaller skilled woman as sort of "a case study".

The trash talking is over the top, and definitely not personal to Dez, but it's not like I'm secretly bursting with excitement at the idea of her "dominating me". I'm not kidding when I say that I'm viewing this as a kind of therapy for my fear/dislike of men losing to women. A way to confront my fear. It's complicated...
Old 10-Aug-20, 00:52
Banned
Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76 Points: 30,653, Level: 76
Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5% Activity: 81.5%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 7,764 Times in 963 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheFlesh86 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's not all wrong. I'm also not just doing it for selfish reasons. It was my hope that it would liven up the scene around here a little bit, and I was under the impression that a number of people would be interested in the outcome of a larger/stronger untrained man vs a smaller skilled woman as sort of "a case study".

The trash talking is over the top, and definitely not personal to Dez, but it's not like I'm secretly bursting with excitement at the idea of her "dominating me". I'm not kidding when I say that I'm viewing this as a kind of therapy for my fear/dislike of men losing to women. A way to confront my fear. It's complicated...
I see. I kind do the same thing as a fetish strategy when I did my sessions and matches with the scorts here. And personally, when they kind does some kinds of answer to these ''trashtalks'' I feel even more excited.
That's one of the ingredients that adds more excitement to the whole wrestling experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to IgorWittmann For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 02:49
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazonia [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
His full title is probably Abu Garcon al-Yemeni, Commander of the Masculine, The Great Humiliator of Women, Destroyer of Women's Soccer, Protector of the Holy Male Teams of Dallas U15 and Zurich U15 etc.
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GARCON! GARCON THE INVINCIBLE!
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Aug-20, 04:06
Banned
Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39 Points: 8,399, Level: 39
Last Achievements

i can also do some research:

U17 VfB Stuttgart 3-0 Fußball-Nationalmannschaft der Frauen
Teltower FC (Landesklasse) 10-3 Damen Turbine Potsdam (Bundesliga-Meister)
SV odesbach (Kreisliga) 3-0 SC Sand Frauen (Bundesliga)
Fortuna Seppenrade (Kreisliga) 3-0 Frauen 1. FC Köln (Bundesliga)
U16 Eintracht Frankfurt 2-0 Fußball-Nationalmannschaft der Frauen
U15 Fortuna Düsseldorf 11-0 Frauen vom FCR 2001 Duisburg (Bundesliga)
U15 Herta BSC 4-2 Damen Turbine Potsdam (Bundesliga)
U15- Newcastle Jets 7 -0 Australia Women
U-17 USMNT 8-2 USWNT
U15 Augusta 3-0 USWNT U23
U17 Salford 9-0 Manchester United women
U15 Colorado Rapids 4-1 Australia women
U17 AIK Solna 3-0 Sweden women
Troies baies (corporate team) 1-0 Olympique Lyon women (D1)
Troies baies (corporate team) 3-0 AS St Etiennes women (D1)

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by garcon55; 10-Aug-20 at 05:04.
Old 10-Aug-20, 09:08
Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58 Points: 18,311, Level: 58
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,923 Times in 486 Posts

Quote:
and kind myself conflicted the Garcon's and the <who is the opposite of Garcon?>
I guess me. I think there shouldn't be any sympathy for the losing males and I cheer for strong female athletes 100%.

Tags
asian, indian, latina, pakistani, white