Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Under Akela's Feet.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-210.

Old 18-May-14, 19:25
Points: 23,397, Level: 66 Points: 23,397, Level: 66 Points: 23,397, Level: 66
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,102 Times in 215 Posts
Default Girlfriend wrestling her cousin

This is just a short story. But i think it is really fun. Cause a while ago my GF was visiting her cousins who lives at the other side of the country. She was there only for a five days trip.

Her cousins (boy and girl) are twins, and at the same age as her. She told me that the always had been competetive when they where younger. But that they hadnt seen eachother in around three years.

For the story i will name the counsins Jill and Mike. I have never met them, but from the pictures i have seen, Mike is around 5foot7inches and wheighs maybe 160 pounds. Jill is the same height, but some pounds lighter.

The funny thing about this story is that i was at home watching a movie when i checked out my girlfriends facebook status. And to my surprise she was tagged in a picture. And in that picture she was reverse headscissoring (picture 1) Mike. I thought i was gonna fall off the couch.

I was really curiouse on what this was. But decided to act all cool. The picture got a lot of comments and likes. And i was a bit jealouse, but at the same time i liked it.

Later that evening i texted my gf asking her how the day was. I got a really funny answer.

”I have been straddling Mike most of the day. So it has been all good. Just kidding! Actually not. I have given him a little beating, but thats not my point. It was really nice to see them again.”

Before i could answer she sent me a picture (picture2).

The text beside the picture was. ”Taking Mike by surprise this evening. Locking his head in a standing reverse. He fought really hard…….”

Then she sent me another picture (same as picture one). With the following text: ”So i layed down and stretched my legs a little bit. Giving him the choice of either continue fighting and then pass out, or tap my thigs and be my bitch”.

The third picture i got had the following text ”He decided to be my bitch”.

I sent her a textmessage where i told her she was crazy. And that i had to laugh at them. The answer i got was kinda cool. She sent me the fourth picture with the following text.

”I know, cause i sent him to dreamland. Why? Cause it feels great”.

The last message i got was a video clip of my girlfriend and Mike. It was Jill filming. It was har to hear what they where saying. Cause Jill and my GF laughed so loud, and Mike was really trying to fight back. But it didnt seem like he had a chance. He was in a front headscissor as in the fourth picture. My girlfriend pinched his nose a couple of times before she asked. ”Whos the bitch?” Mike didnt answer but struggled even more. Kicking his legs desperate. But i didnt move my girlfriends thighs an inch. She layed backwards and pumped her thighs around his neck maybe ten times. Before she looked against the camera and said ”fast or slow”? Jill answered slow”. Then she started to squeezee Mikes neck. And i recognize that squeeze. She squeezez perfectly around the arteries and the victim slowly passes out. When you are in that squeeze it doesnt hurt. And you dont know that you are passing out. You just slowly falls a sleep. She had this squeeze for maybe 20 second. Mike fought the first 15, then he past out. My gf squeezed him for five more seconds before she applied a very loose figure four and sat on his chest. When he woke up, my gf quickly squeezed his neck while sitting on top of him, before she took her hands over his nose and mouth and screamed ”once more, onceeee moreeeee”.! Mike just layed there. Then he started laughing and released the hold saying ”just kidding. I aint that crazy”.

Still sitting on his chest. Looking down at him and smiling.

The clip was over after around two minutes.

I was in shock. And we continued texting. She sent me a couple more photos. And she told my that her aunt was watching while they wrestled in the living room.

My gf moved the picture from facebook. She doesnt like having them on there. Appreciate if the pictures and story stays at this forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 1.jpg (9.7 KB, 1226 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 2.jpg (9.3 KB, 1090 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 3.jpg (11.6 KB, 1139 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 4.jpg (7.9 KB, 1117 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 5.jpg (12.0 KB, 1074 views)
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-14, 20:52
Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34 Points: 6,357, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girlfriend wrestling her cousin

WOW man! That really is an awesome story!
Old 18-May-14, 21:14
Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27 Points: 4,354, Level: 27
Last Achievements

She looks very fit
Old 19-May-14, 08:24
Points: 10,081, Level: 43 Points: 10,081, Level: 43 Points: 10,081, Level: 43
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Awesome. I wish my girlfriend knew "that squeeze" where "She squeezez perfectly around the arteries and the victim slowly passes out. When you are in that squeeze it doesnt hurt. And you dont know that you are passing out. You just slowly falls a sleep."

Did she take some BJJ class or it just came to her naturally ?
Old 21-May-14, 11:07
Points: 23,397, Level: 66 Points: 23,397, Level: 66 Points: 23,397, Level: 66
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,102 Times in 215 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grapluc [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Awesome. I wish my girlfriend knew "that squeeze" where "She squeezez perfectly around the arteries and the victim slowly passes out. When you are in that squeeze it doesnt hurt. And you dont know that you are passing out. You just slowly falls a sleep."

Did she take some BJJ class or it just came to her naturally ?
I know. it is a really great feeling.

At first when i met her she just was a natural wrestler. early in our relationship when we wrestle she alway went for the choke. she didnt fool around. if she got on top she either tried to choke me with her hands or she would sit on my face or throat. when she got more into the "play wrestling" thing she started training bjj. and she got really into it. she trains up to 20 hours every week. and she does a lot of home excercie on me where she tries to perfection her chokes.
Old 21-May-14, 12:27
Points: 10,081, Level: 43 Points: 10,081, Level: 43 Points: 10,081, Level: 43
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Lucky man ! I'd send my girlfriend to BJJ if I didn't know that it would be the end of fair fights between us x)