Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Under Akela's Feet.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-210.

Old 02-Jan-16, 14:19
Banned
Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23 Points: 3,290, Level: 23
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Being scissored vs. wrestling.....

I really never realized that there was a scissor fetish and for many when you say mixed wrestling (and really this site), it is about being scissored and dominated, not wrestling. A schmoe to me is someone who get's off on being physically dominated or being in the presence of muscular women.

This site the more I read is probably about being scissored and muscular women, and not about wrestling.

Has there ever been a single female who wrestles and get's off on being scissored?

Many session wrestlers or those who do f/f and worked for companies I take it love to wrestle, and I doubt there is one who wrestles because she wants to be scissored.......
Old 02-Jan-16, 15:23
Points: 4,365, Level: 27 Points: 4,365, Level: 27 Points: 4,365, Level: 27
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Being scissored vs. wrestling.....

Each person has their own kinks..not many people enjoy wrestling women that are currently available because 90% of them would get wrecked if any of us guys actually gave an ounce of effort. A few of us have a lot of grappling experience..so wrestling someone is terribly one sided, even if giving 20% effort. Getting scissored is still fun at the moment for me so that's what I do and others do. I would consider a wrestling match with Arekah Lox, Tonned Tommi, Lia Labowe, VeVe, Gia Primo, Severa, Helen, and a few others...

Also...most session wrestlers would prefer to scissor someone for a hour opposed to actually wrestling and risking injury.
Old 02-Jan-16, 15:34
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDwrestle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Each person has their own kinks..not many people enjoy wrestling women that are currently available because 90% of them would get wrecked if any of us guys actually gave an ounce of effort. A few of us have a lot of grappling experience..so wrestling someone is terribly one sided, even if giving 20% effort. Getting scissored is still fun at the moment for me so that's what I do and others do. I would consider a wrestling match with Arekah Lox, Tonned Tommi, Lia Labowe, VeVe, Gia Primo, Severa, Helen, and a few others...

Also...most session wrestlers would prefer to scissor someone for a hour opposed to actually wrestling and risking injury.
So is the kink being scissored or wrestling? Do men who who do mma and grappling and paired with a woman know that many have this fetish? How aware are women about the sexuality associated with grappling and that men pay for mixed wrestling videos?
Old 02-Jan-16, 15:44
Points: 6,951, Level: 35 Points: 6,951, Level: 35 Points: 6,951, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

wrestling and scissors really are two completely different things that get muddled into one.
Old 02-Jan-16, 17:30
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwillpinu [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wrestling and scissors really are two completely different things that get muddled into one.
But this isn't a scissor site is it?????
Old 02-Jan-16, 17:31
Banned
Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100 Points: 59,088, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,473 Times in 781 Posts

Well, they aren't completely different, otherwise there wouldn't be any basis for lumping them together in the first place. But there is obviously a scissors-only subset of this fetish community, based on the number of scissors-only sites and the fact that most session wrestlers offer scissors-only sessions.
Old 02-Jan-16, 17:38
Points: 8,377, Level: 39 Points: 8,377, Level: 39 Points: 8,377, Level: 39
Activity: 83.1% Activity: 83.1% Activity: 83.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,294 Times in 235 Posts

Myself, I don't want to spend time wrestling, but rather just be dominated by the female using scissors, sleepers etc on me. She would actually be doing the wrestling by applying various holds on me.
Old 02-Jan-16, 18:52
Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24 Points: 3,328, Level: 24
Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7% Activity: 14.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDwrestle [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I disagree with some of this. Sure a guy who's trained for some sport and can bench 200+, squat 350+ can easily beat most of these girls in a competitive match. An average guy can probably beat the smaller girls in a competitive match. But some fat guy working a desk job who never works out will have trouble with the typical 150 lb FBBs who train every single day of their life, even if he has 50-100 lbs (of fat) on her.

For me personally, I like more of a semi-comp situation where I try to avoid her holds, maybe even try to pin her. But my legs are quite big and strong, and I have no desire to put her in a scissorhold or anything and potentially hurt her. I'm not going to pretend session wrestling is a sport. Even if you won, what does that prove? Who would care if you beat some woman who's smaller than you in a wrestling match? It's a fetish event, not an athletic event. If it were purely sport, people here would also be paying men to wrestle them. I doubt many would even pay a man $1 for a wrestling match.

There may not be girls who get off on being scissored, but there are plenty who get off on being dominated. Perhaps they even like to wrestle with their BF.
Old 02-Jan-16, 19:03
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

My opinion: i have a scissor, wrestling and domination fetish/kink for as long as I can remember. Going back over 30+ years. During much of that time I felt I was all alone. Yes, there were a few classified ad's from time to time in some little read pro wrestling magazine, or some poorly done muscle magazine. Mid to late 80's saw some video's being advertised and the early additions of the Am-Fem directory.

But for the most part, you still felt alone. A website such as this allows us to connect, and we realize we are not alone with our fetish/kink.
I also enjoy the semi-competitive nature of a good session. I am not looking to prove something by going all out against a female, just a good fun, spirited workout with scissor and pin action.

Those who are in it for wrestling have a place to go. Those who are in it for scissors/domination have a place to go.

Most of the providers out there know where the money comes from. If you want to call me a schmoe, so be it,
Old 02-Jan-16, 19:43
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed209 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I disagree with some of this. Sure a guy who's trained for some sport and can bench 200+, squat 350+ can easily beat most of these girls in a competitive match. An average guy can probably beat the smaller girls in a competitive match. But some fat guy working a desk job who never works out will have trouble with the typical 150 lb FBBs who train every single day of their life, even if he has 50-100 lbs (of fat) on her.

For me personally, I like more of a semi-comp situation where I try to avoid her holds, maybe even try to pin her. But my legs are quite big and strong, and I have no desire to put her in a scissorhold or anything and potentially hurt her. I'm not going to pretend session wrestling is a sport. Even if you won, what does that prove? Who would care if you beat some woman who's smaller than you in a wrestling match? It's a fetish event, not an athletic event. If it were purely sport, people here would also be paying men to wrestle them. I doubt many would even pay a man $1 for a wrestling match.

There may not be girls who get off on being scissored, but there are plenty who get off on being dominated. Perhaps they even like to wrestle with their BF.
Take a look at the multitude of mixed videos DWW released, where none were domination but competitive and these men were not desk jockeys and weak.

But the truth was, no one bought them. You either bought competitive f/f or Joan wise mixed videos, which are all about domination and scissors.

And now with women training in mma, there is no way that a fit, but untrained male within 40-50lbs has a chance vs. a veve, ariel, yasmin......