Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Under Akela's Feet.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-210.

Old 06-Jun-18, 00:23
Producer
Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35 Points: 6,786, Level: 35
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Last Achievements

Default Hiding Your Interest of Mixed And Female Wrestling

I'm going to be finishing off Episode 80 here really soon and this is going to be a theme I'm going to be hitting on.

I'm not going to be nearly as mad in real life as I will act on the issue on video, but I bring it up for a reason.

I realize a large amount of you hide your interest in female vs female and mixed wrestling.

It's sad.

Yet, for the last 6 years, I let everyone I know about it. It really hasn't changed a thing, if anything it has enhanced my life.

Now, some of you will say that you have a "super important job" and you are really important and all of this stuff.

Some of you will say that your wife or girlfriend would freak. This is clearly because you didn't tell her about it in a proper man frame, nor did you probably know about the right timing.

Information like that I only share with my members/supporters, but what I will tell you is this:

Much of you have become quite feminized.

I would like to challenge you today a little bit.

What would you lose if you told EVERYONE of your interest in women's wrestling or mixed?

Tell your family, your wife, your kids, your job.

Would you lose your job? Would you lose your boring wife/gf who doesn't like this anyway? Would your family disown you and throw your beta ass out on the street?

Give me your excuses!

- Ringo -

Last edited by femalewrestlingchannel; 06-Jun-18 at 00:24. Reason: because I felt like it. lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femalewrestlingchannel For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 08:36
Administrator
Points: 665,146, Level: 100 Points: 665,146, Level: 100 Points: 665,146, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 99,591 Times in 8,991 Posts
Default Re: Hiding Your Interest of Mixed And Female Wrestling

Related threads:
- [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Jun-18, 18:30
Points: 12,971, Level: 49 Points: 12,971, Level: 49 Points: 12,971, Level: 49
Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0% Activity: 22.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,685 Times in 444 Posts

I would definately lose my wife. Some of my friends and work colleagues know so that wouldn't change.
Old 06-Jun-18, 18:58
BJJBlondeLover

i dont hide it at all. in fact when i'm at my gym and i see a nice looking, fit girl who looks like she could wrestle i go up to her and start a conversation with her. i usually end up steering it towards asking if she'd have an interest in wrestling. usually it doesnt work out, but very few times it has
Old 06-Jun-18, 19:26
Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56 Points: 16,821, Level: 56
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,473 Times in 877 Posts

If I told my friends, they would all want to wrestler her lolol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to desertgoodguy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 20:47
Points: 525, Level: 8 Points: 525, Level: 8 Points: 525, Level: 8

I think for most people its more about what it represents (a fantasy) more than what it actually is (just wrestling). For me its not really sexual or a fantasy, i generally just find it fun, a laugh and a bit of fun competition really. A lot of people i have done it with, its been more of a fantasy for them so they see it completely different.

KittyKat
Old 06-Jun-18, 20:55
Points: 10,491, Level: 44 Points: 10,491, Level: 44 Points: 10,491, Level: 44
Activity: 18.6% Activity: 18.6% Activity: 18.6%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,305 Times in 372 Posts

I really dont have any interest in telling other people about my wrestling fetish. My wife knows about it, thats all that really matters to me. Its not really a topic of conversation that comes up at family gatherings or around the water cooler at work...lol!

I do sometimes indirectly reference it when talking with my friends. If we see a girl with muscular legs, i will sometimes make a comment about wanting to put my head between em, or how she could probably crush a coconut with her thighs. Or something along those lines. But i have never openly said that i love to wrestle women.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 21:48
Points: 9,072, Level: 41 Points: 9,072, Level: 41 Points: 9,072, Level: 41
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

I'm 24, pretty big and strong and most of my family and friends would think that I'm crazy.
Old 06-Jun-18, 22:10
Points: 7,333, Level: 36 Points: 7,333, Level: 36 Points: 7,333, Level: 36
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by femalewrestlingchannel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm going to be finishing off Episode 80 here really soon and this is going to be a theme I'm going to be hitting on.

I'm not going to be nearly as mad in real life as I will act on the issue on video, but I bring it up for a reason.

I realize a large amount of you hide your interest in female vs female and mixed wrestling.

It's sad.

Yet, for the last 6 years, I let everyone I know about it. It really hasn't changed a thing, if anything it has enhanced my life.

Now, some of you will say that you have a "super important job" and you are really important and all of this stuff.

Some of you will say that your wife or girlfriend would freak. This is clearly because you didn't tell her about it in a proper man frame, nor did you probably know about the right timing.

Information like that I only share with my members/supporters, but what I will tell you is this:

Much of you have become quite feminized.

I would like to challenge you today a little bit.

What would you lose if you told EVERYONE of your interest in women's wrestling or mixed?

Tell your family, your wife, your kids, your job.

Would you lose your job? Would you lose your boring wife/gf who doesn't like this anyway? Would your family disown you and throw your beta ass out on the street?

Give me your excuses!

- Ringo -

Going public with a fetish is death in the vanilla business world.

If you're an executive or partner in a professional services firm, you stand to lose your job.

Men with the fetish gain nothing by others knowing, and risk public humiliation and/or loss of their earning ability.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClckwrkOra For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jun-18, 22:40
Points: 7,143, Level: 36 Points: 7,143, Level: 36 Points: 7,143, Level: 36
Last Achievements

This is a very intriguing question/statement. It really makes me think and reconsider.

I am very prone to feeling shame and I embarrass quite easily. And that's why I don't share my wrestling fetish with anyone. I really don't think there would be any consequences beside the embarrassment and mild shame.

But, that's something I'm working on for every area of my life. That is, I'm working on being more of an open book, more proud of who I am just the way I am, and covering my tracks less.

I wonder sometimes how liberating it would be if I just told everyone that wrestling women is my thing. We all have our weirdness. All men (I think) have some sort of bizarre sexual desire, many of them a whole lot more shocking than a desire to wrestle attractive, athletic women.

So, I may work on this but with limits. For example, there is a female co-worker, a younger subordinate who is very attractive, fit and wrestled in high school. She would be an AWESOME match!! But, because of our work situation, I'm keeping my desire to myself and will look elsewhere.

On the flip side, I have an athletic fuck buddy. She is a badass mountain biker and trail runner who also does yoga and calisthenics. I have more than once expressed my desire to wrestle and she has no interest in that, UNFORTUNATELY!! But, did I feel shame in asking her, thus exposing my fetish? NO!! Not at all. In fact, it was very liberating. Despite revealing what I have always kept secret, it felt more like a weight had been lifted from my shoulder. Now, even after the disapointing answer to my request, we laugh about it now.

So, bottom line, I will be more open and reveal my little secret. But I will pick my spots for now.

Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post: