Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Under Akela's Feet.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-210.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 13-May-20, 09:23
grappler grappler is offline
Junior Member
Points: 2,569, Level: 21 Points: 2,569, Level: 21 Points: 2,569, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 18
Thanks: 12
Thanked 37 Times in 7 Posts
Default Sumo wrestling film

Hi there, I found a film recently that I knew had been made but could never find. There isn't a great deal of wrestling in it but if you like bbw then this is a great film. There is a little mixed wrestling towards the end.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I am also wondering if anyone could help me find two programmes? The first is Anna In Wonderland which was a BBC 3 show. The second was also a BBC programme but much older and featured Alex Kingston as a bit of a bully at her local judo club. It was made by The Hull Truck Theatre Company.
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grappler For This Useful Post:
  #2  
Old 13-May-20, 10:39
verscont verscont is offline
Senior Member
Points: 70,465, Level: 100 Points: 70,465, Level: 100 Points: 70,465, Level: 100
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,161
Thanks: 5,946
Thanked 16,060 Times in 1,801 Posts
Default Re: Sumo wrestling film

Quote:
Originally Posted by grappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The second was also a BBC programme but much older and featured Alex Kingston as a bit of a bully at her local judo club. It was made by The Hull Truck Theatre Company.
I can't point you to a video, but I can give you a head start by naming the real life judoka on which the programme was based. Like Trafford Tanzi, it was a stage production that became popular enough locally to earn a televised broadcast version - though on this occasion the source material wasn't fictional.

Note that Karen is a Kingston-Upon-Hull lass. (The 'Kingston' bit is pure coincidence; the fact that The Hull Truck Theatre Company wrote and produced the play about a local celebrity obviously isn't).

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register])
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 13-May-20, 11:56
grappler grappler is offline
Junior Member
Points: 2,569, Level: 21 Points: 2,569, Level: 21 Points: 2,569, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 18
Thanks: 12
Thanked 37 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Sumo wrestling film

Thanks for that Verscont, I wish I had taped it at the time. It had a great mixed judo sparring bit. Alex Kingston was looking great too in her judo outfit.
I did see the Trafford Tanzi play on tv with Neil Morrisey, Tim Healy and Sharon Deuce of the well known names.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13-May-20, 13:26
punished punished is offline
Member
Points: 2,547, Level: 20 Points: 2,547, Level: 20 Points: 2,547, Level: 20
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Gender: Male
Location: Spain
Posts: 48
Thanks: 42
Thanked 83 Times in 29 Posts
Default Re: Sumo wrestling film

Quote:
Originally Posted by grappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi there, I found a film recently that I knew had been made but could never find. There isn't a great deal of wrestling in it but if you like bbw then this is a great film. There is a little mixed wrestling towards the end.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I am also wondering if anyone could help me find two programmes? The first is Anna In Wonderland which was a BBC 3 show. The second was also a BBC programme but much older and featured Alex Kingston as a bit of a bully at her local judo club. It was made by The Hull Truck Theatre Company.
The Alex Kingston stuff:

That first episode is when a girl starts Judo, and Alex Kingston caracter starts billying her.



The second one a friend starts to help improving the girl skills in judo (That include a toss to the friend al 5:30) and finally solves her problems with the bully girl, arround 21:30, with two judo flips and one standing armlock.



Goodbye.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 13-May-20, 14:11
ClckwrkOra ClckwrkOra is offline
Senior Member
Points: 7,333, Level: 36 Points: 7,333, Level: 36 Points: 7,333, Level: 36
Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4% Activity: 20.4%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 1,215
Thanks: 315
Thanked 776 Times in 470 Posts
Default Re: Sumo wrestling film

Quote:
Originally Posted by grappler [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi there, I found a film recently that I knew had been made but could never find. There isn't a great deal of wrestling in it but if you like bbw then this is a great film. There is a little mixed wrestling towards the end.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I am also wondering if anyone could help me find two programmes? The first is Anna In Wonderland which was a BBC 3 show. The second was also a BBC programme but much older and featured Alex Kingston as a bit of a bully at her local judo club. It was made by The Hull Truck Theatre Company.


Awesome work, guy.

Blows me away that I never even heard of this one
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 13-May-20, 15:50
gbs1 gbs1 is offline
Senior Member
Points: 5,983, Level: 32 Points: 5,983, Level: 32 Points: 5,983, Level: 32
Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6% Activity: 1.6%
Last Achievements
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 268
Thanks: 1,791
Thanked 395 Times in 99 Posts
Default Re: Sumo wrestling film

...Awesome find!

Yep.. the Hull truck theatre one that I've been after is called
"Blood Sweat and Tears"

I watched it when it came on BBC1 1986..
I never recorded it. I was 14 at the time. I thought it would repeat but it never ever repeated.

I've been looking for that for years..
More info.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

And Stage play in Hull:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]


I would give anything to watch that again
.
It was fantastic!

Last edited by gbs1; 13-May-20 at 16:10.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Straddle Schoolgilrpin Mixed Firg Mixed Wrestling from Movie Tv Show Cartoon Film Tel pc77 Wrestling & Fighting Videos 312 24-Apr-20 23:28
Mixed Sumo Wrestling Rod212 Wrestling & Fighting Videos 9 14-Jul-19 15:35
Tale of a girl sumo wrestler (picture story) deepkick Wrestling & Fighting Pictures 7 18-Oct-17 13:02
male sumo vs female bjj megahexer Wrestling & Fighting Videos 8 29-Jun-17 16:46
Louis Bull Sumo vassa Wrestling & Fighting Discussion 1 27-Jul-13 21:24


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:57.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.