Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Under Akela's Feet.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-210.

Old 25-Jul-20, 06:42
Points: 224, Level: 4 Points: 224, Level: 4 Points: 224, Level: 4
Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1% Activity: 5.1%

Default The most socially unacceptable things this fetish made you do

what are some of the worst things that this fetish has made you do at times?
I'll go first - a long time ago, during my last longterm relationship with a girl whom I would wrestle and let her scissor me often, she wouldn't let me sexualize it. She believed in remaining abstinent. Immature me, i couldnt have that and when i kept asking and she refused, one night the urges got so bad that i put a pair of her denim shorts on and creamed into her pants when i imagined her scissoring me and jerking me off at the same time to climax. it was one of the most relieivng experiences i had. After that, i started to sniff her shoes when she would leave them at my house - and i dont even have a foot fetish, thats just how this wrestling fetish took me

what are some of your experiences?
The Following User Says Thank You to bjjblondelover For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-20, 16:03
Points: 3,383, Level: 24 Points: 3,383, Level: 24 Points: 3,383, Level: 24
Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4% Activity: 3.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: The most socially unacceptable things this fetish made you do

Your post brought back perverted memories, lol. I had a female roommate who I fantasized scissoring me and would jerk off to that thought. After awhile that wasn’t enough. I got a pair of her jeans (ready to be washed). I stuffed them with my clothing, towels and filled out her jeans to her proportion. Buttoned and zipped up the jeans. I now put her stuffed pant legs around my neck, scissor crossed the pant legs, choked myself and got off. It was heaven. I could smell her scent. It felt real because of my imagination. The jeans looked hot and were filled out solid. That was the key. Looked like a women almost.

I was young, never been scissored by an adult female, was shy so this experience was great! Never got caught.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tenzin For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jul-20, 17:09
Points: 19,539, Level: 60 Points: 19,539, Level: 60 Points: 19,539, Level: 60
Activity: 94.9% Activity: 94.9% Activity: 94.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,481 Times in 506 Posts

When I was 10-13, sometimes I used to wake up in the middle of the night extremely aroused. I had this long body pillow and for some reason I'd get the urge to go into my closet in the middle of the night and take out some of my underwear, pants, and a shirt and put them on to the pillow, as if it were a man. Then I would sort of play the part of the woman and straddle, smother, scissor the pillow man before relieving myself.

Yes, I was a strange child.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InTheFlesh86 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-20, 17:19
Points: 5,940, Level: 32 Points: 5,940, Level: 32 Points: 5,940, Level: 32
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Last Achievements

I my teens there was GLOW and also a commercial on TV of blue jeans with a girl "boxing" a guy (he lost). I remember "wrestling" my mattress while looping that commercial on the VCR.
Old 28-Jul-20, 17:51
Administrator
Points: 665,146, Level: 100 Points: 665,146, Level: 100 Points: 665,146, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 99,591 Times in 8,991 Posts

Related thread -> [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 28-Jul-20, 18:54
Points: 2,959, Level: 22 Points: 2,959, Level: 22 Points: 2,959, Level: 22
Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4% Activity: 4.4%
Last Achievements

So many... as a teen I had some vhs tapes full of headlock and chokes from late night b-movies. Sometimes I would record over an old movie we had and when someone tried to watch that movie they would suddenly see a scene of a girl wrangling a guy or another girl.

I was also thinking today about two different, tall, voluptuous brunettes I worked with that I would occasionally get hard talking with them. Especially if they were showing a lot of skin. One day I remember getting hard just talking to one at the copy machine, because I could see the most dainty blond arm hair on her perfectly shaped, tanned arms.

Lastly, I’ll tell the story of one incident where I showed amazing self restraint. About 10 years ago I was on a ferry with my dog, my dog didn’t like to be around a lot of people so I found a quiet corner for us to hang out. I had noticed a few college aged kids on the ferry, a big jock guy and a smaller, thinner guy. The thinner guy came and stood next to me a long with his very hot (out of his league) girlfriend. She was the classic hot girl next door, brunette, tan, about 5’7”. Straight brown hair slightly past her shoulders. She had one of those surfer girl, nylon sports watches which I always found sexy (Arm fetish guy that I am, I loved seeing it on her perfect brown forearms). She was like a little bit thicker version of Jennifer Anniston.

The hot girl set down behind him on a ledge, and from the corner of my eye I could see her wrap both her arms around his neck. This guy was about her height, but thin, she was likely close to his weight and could probably hold him against his will if she had the right positioning. Well she had it apparently, because after a minute in her arms he said something like “I’m going to go downstairs” to which she responded “no, you’re going to stay here in my arms”. And from the corner of my eye I could see her grip tighten ever so slight from a cuddle to a capture. I was desperate to turn and see this scene, but I was literally two feet away from him, I would have been looking them both straight in the eye which was just too weird.

From the corner of my eye I could see him trying to pry himself loose from her arms but he was completely helpless. So he started making playful choking noises to which she responded “I’m not choking you”. This felt like about an hour, but after about 5 minutes she released him, he said something playfully obnoxious and slunked away. The rest of the ferry ride I had to sit next to her trying very hard not to turn around and look at her and specifically her arms. Keeping my body turned away from her so she couldn’t see my hard-on.

Last edited by Stirlingbloomingdale; 28-Jul-20 at 19:11.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stirlingbloomingdale For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-20, 21:13
Points: 2,409, Level: 20 Points: 2,409, Level: 20 Points: 2,409, Level: 20
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

When I was young (~15), I had a close female friend that I often play wrestled with. I don't know how or why, but after a couple of matches which she lost, her method of beating me became focused on headscissors and facesits. Always fully clothed (jeans or sweatpants) and never sexual. She did it to embarrass me, but never understood it was a huge turn on for me. If I remember correctly, in the beginning it did, so that might be how it started. I think she mainly noticed that it worked, and she was hugely competitive. I never told her when it turned into something I really enjoyed however, which is something obviously socially unaccountable. This happened every now and then when I was between 15 and 20.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zharakallt For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-20, 22:09
Points: 1,669, Level: 16 Points: 1,669, Level: 16 Points: 1,669, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharakallt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
When I was young (~15), I had a close female friend that I often play wrestled with. I don't know how or why, but after a couple of matches which she lost, her method of beating me became focused on headscissors and facesits. Always fully clothed (jeans or sweatpants) and never sexual. She did it to embarrass me, but never understood it was a huge turn on for me. If I remember correctly, in the beginning it did, so that might be how it started. I think she mainly noticed that it worked, and she was hugely competitive. I never told her when it turned into something I really enjoyed however, which is something obviously socially unaccountable. This happened every now and then when I was between 15 and 20.
That sounds amazing! I love hearing experiences about how moves like headscissors or facesits sometimes come naturally to certain girls without really any goading needed from the guy. It sounds exciting growing up with a female friend like that. I had a cousin who was slightly similar and my current girlfriend was very much the same when we wrestled for the first time. Did your friend ever tease you at all / make comments about the headscissors or was she really all business?
Old 14-Aug-20, 23:28
Points: 2,409, Level: 20 Points: 2,409, Level: 20 Points: 2,409, Level: 20
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartstuy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That sounds amazing! I love hearing experiences about how moves like headscissors or facesits sometimes come naturally to certain girls without really any goading needed from the guy. It sounds exciting growing up with a female friend like that. I had a cousin who was slightly similar and my current girlfriend was very much the same when we wrestled for the first time. Did your friend ever tease you at all / make comments about the headscissors or was she really all business?
It was! Glad to hear you’ve had similar experiences!

She did actually. As I said, she did it to embarrass me, so she’d vary the pressure a bit while laughing as I went red from embarrassment/out of breath. Honestly don’t know were she got her ideas from. She’d threaten to fart while sitting on me (99% sure she wouldn’t have). Not at all a fetish of mine, so that always made me struggle.

Does your current gf know of your kinks?
The Following User Says Thank You to Zharakallt For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-20, 17:55
Points: 1,669, Level: 16 Points: 1,669, Level: 16 Points: 1,669, Level: 16
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zharakallt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It was! Glad to hear you’ve had similar experiences!

She did actually. As I said, she did it to embarrass me, so she’d vary the pressure a bit while laughing as I went red from embarrassment/out of breath. Honestly don’t know were she got her ideas from. She’d threaten to fart while sitting on me (99% sure she wouldn’t have). Not at all a fetish of mine, so that always made me struggle.

Does your current gf know of your kinks?
Ah, that’s something special when the girl’s willing to do something like that out of the blue just to tease you and get an advantage. In my experience, that playful dominance has always been a really good indicator of someone regarding this fetish that friend sounds like quite the gal!

My cousin was very similar during my childhood which may have contributed to my current addictions... and yes my girlfriend knows of and shares this fetish with me. As I said she was a natural at it and I was not very good at hiding how much I enjoyed it, thankfully she found it just as hot as I did and now 2 years later we still wrestle nearly every time we see each other.

That’s quite some restraint from you that nothing ever got sexual in your case. Headscissors are a very intimate thing I admire you for being able to hide how much you enjoyed it despite it sounding like a semi-regular thing. I know I would have been busted pretty quick!