Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Under Akela's Feet.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-210.

Old 12-Aug-20, 17:31
Points: 3,323, Level: 24 Points: 3,323, Level: 24 Points: 3,323, Level: 24
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Last Achievements

Default Deposit question

Heyhey. So a weird thing happened to me session wise and i would like to know what you all think.
I had a session booked, I paid thr whole thing up front. It was an earlier in the day session and I work nights. I woke up 2 hours before the session and got an email saying i hadn't confirmed and it was unprofessional and sent my money back. I had confirmed time and location and sent details and the full money. She said I was unprofessional. Now am I jn the wrong here? I was really looking forward to this session and now I'm super bummed and wonder if its my fault.
Old 12-Aug-20, 18:07
Points: 5,359, Level: 31 Points: 5,359, Level: 31 Points: 5,359, Level: 31
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Deposit question

At least you got your money refunded. Sessions donít take place until the session wrestler is at the location and door where the session is taking place. I learned this lesson long ago. Recently, I have been having difficulty getting references from previous sessions wrestlers. We never know when email will be answered.
Old 12-Aug-20, 18:10
Points: 19,539, Level: 60 Points: 19,539, Level: 60 Points: 19,539, Level: 60
Activity: 94.9% Activity: 94.9% Activity: 94.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,481 Times in 506 Posts

Seems odd. Based on the information you've given, it sounds like she might be someone who is disorganized. From what I hear, there seem to be a lot of girls like that in the session world, which is why its preferable to book with those that have a good reputation.
Old 12-Aug-20, 18:32
Points: 3,323, Level: 24 Points: 3,323, Level: 24 Points: 3,323, Level: 24
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Last Achievements

She does seem to have a good rep. She is young though. We had a Skype session, she was into my idea, i paid the full thinf, wrote a detailed very detailed scene. Woke up super excited and she had canceled 2 hours fifteen minutes before cause I hadn't confirmed that morning.
Old 12-Aug-20, 18:38
Points: 17,509, Level: 57 Points: 17,509, Level: 57 Points: 17,509, Level: 57
Activity: 23.7% Activity: 23.7% Activity: 23.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,708 Times in 454 Posts

I’m hearing more and more about reputable session girls that have become flaky, unprofessional, unresponsive to emails.... . you have no blame in this, she’s unprofessional but at least not a scammer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Royh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-20, 18:40
Points: 3,280, Level: 23 Points: 3,280, Level: 23 Points: 3,280, Level: 23
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Last Achievements

Sounds like she wants out. Be happy you got the money back and move on. If you want, you can send a message back saying you had confirmed, and she probably should have sent you this message the day before, not the day of. But that won't change anything. Plenty of other talent out there for you to choose from.

Many times I've received a message a day or two before "just confirming one last time, we're still on for <..>day, right?" Sounds like a disorganized, unprofessional wrestler like the other person said.
Old 12-Aug-20, 20:05
Points: 2,481, Level: 20 Points: 2,481, Level: 20 Points: 2,481, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

People need to stop being simps, NEVER pay deposit, deposit is a way for them to say they don't trust you, and it puts you in an inferior position in the "client vs provider relationship".

Do you ever ask wrestler for deposit before meeting?
Do you ever ask references from other wrestler/clients for this wrestler whom you are meeting with?

They are doing all of this because they think you might be a psycho killer or someone who might waste their time. But guess what? They can be psycho killers or someone who is wasting your time. Just like OP's post, OP paid for everything but ended up getting dumped, possibly blacklisted.

If you act like a simp, they will treat you like a simp. If you pay everything upfront, jumping through hoops, then they will dump you whenever they want, because they know there will always be betas and simps paying them. It is like dating and relationship. Remember, you have the money, you have the power in the relationship. I am not talking about paying money for services. I am talking about the fact of having money will give you negotiation power.

Right now, I get wrestling from girls, paying from 40$ to free service. But many many years ago, I remember negotiating for sessions from a girl. The girl asked for 100$ for an hour, and I would have to pick her up or pay for her transport, I would have to offer a place. and I would have to pay 50$ deposit.

So I just told her no. Why? because she replied during random week days and during random day time, I figured she doesn't work, doing wrestling is her only income because she's too diva or entitled to have a regular job. Meanwhile, I have a big list of women who are willing to do it for 75$ or less.

I told her no, and after a day, she emailed me, making an excuse that her friend can drive her to my place, so I won't need to pay for transportation, and an excuse that I don't need to pay deposit but she will have to see the money first. etc etc.

She gave me many many excuses later to sweeten the deal, I told her I have another girl who is willing to do it for 40$, she agreed to do it when I was waiting for this girl's email reply.

So she told me she is willing to do it for 40$ as well, and she said I emailed her first so I should take her first.

So I took both of them, one on Tuesday, one on Saturday.

The point is, know how to play the game and you won't get ripped off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffchicks59 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She does seem to have a good rep. She is young though. We had a Skype session, she was into my idea, i paid the full thinf, wrote a detailed very detailed scene. Woke up super excited and she had canceled 2 hours fifteen minutes before cause I hadn't confirmed that morning.
Looks like she wasted your time, you should have asked for her deposit first, maybe ask for her references too.

lol

Last edited by avmd; 12-Aug-20 at 20:05.
The Following User Says Thank You to avmd For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-20, 20:21
Points: 3,280, Level: 23 Points: 3,280, Level: 23 Points: 3,280, Level: 23
Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3% Activity: 59.3%
Last Achievements

They ask deposits because most people no show otherwise. No one listed on sg will wrestle for $40.

Time has value. Most people here are adults, don't care to spend days negotiating prices when they could be making money.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uxiel For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-20, 20:30
Points: 17,564, Level: 57 Points: 17,564, Level: 57 Points: 17,564, Level: 57
Activity: 55.9% Activity: 55.9% Activity: 55.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,225 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffchicks59 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I had a session booked, I paid the whole thing up front. It was an earlier in the day session and I work nights. I woke up 2 hours before the session and got an email saying i hadn't confirmed and it was unprofessional and sent my money back. I had confirmed time and location and sent details and the full money. She said I was unprofessional. Now am I in the wrong here?
This is so weird I suspect maybe you got undercut by someone, ie you were seeing her at 8 but someone requested a longer session and could only meet her when you were already booked for.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Aug-20, 20:31
Points: 14,815, Level: 52 Points: 14,815, Level: 52 Points: 14,815, Level: 52
Activity: 61.0% Activity: 61.0% Activity: 61.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,529 Times in 276 Posts

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], your advice is good but the problem is most of the well known session girls require a deposit. So if you refuse to pay one, you're missing out on most of the good ones.

And they have good reason to ask for one - you might not be a timewaster, but many schedule sessions and don't show up.
The Following User Says Thank You to FetishWebDev For This Useful Post: