Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Under Akela's Feet.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - NC-210.

Old 03-Jul-20, 04:29
Points: 2,709, Level: 21 Points: 2,709, Level: 21 Points: 2,709, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Fight Pulse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes, it is super one-sided, but it's not an onslaught, so not as brutal. It's a normal match, there is scoring, and wrestling restarts once Sheena scores a point. Onslaughts are usually way more brutal due to the continuous nature of domination and there being no limit to the amount of submissions one can force in any particular hold before switching to another.
Thanks for the answer. The guy looks big but super out of shape (not bashing him), I was pretty sure Sheena ragdolled him.

I'll buy it soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by assboy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks Zweig for the great effort in this hard time. There are so many interesting match coming up
No more Sheena in the near future
Really not a fan of group matches, but I hope her latest video sells well nonetheless.
The Following User Says Thank You to lthasatan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-20, 12:32
Administrator
Points: 665,146, Level: 100 Points: 665,146, Level: 100 Points: 665,146, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 99,569 Times in 8,991 Posts

FW-155 Molly vs Ellen
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

...Two featherweight newcomers, Molly and Ellen, square off to find out who's better... [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Preview photos:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Buy this video in HD quality at Fight Pulse: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 04-Jul-20, 15:54
Points: 6,996, Level: 35 Points: 6,996, Level: 35 Points: 6,996, Level: 35
Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8% Activity: 6.8%
Last Achievements

Molly quickly becoming a favorite.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-20, 16:43
Points: 435,965, Level: 100 Points: 435,965, Level: 100 Points: 435,965, Level: 100
Activity: 33.9% Activity: 33.9% Activity: 33.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 41,957 Times in 2,290 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
FW-67 Zoe vs Foxy (Facesit Indulgence)
Available at: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] of FW-84, I lamented how the rules of competitive wrestling can sometimes be a burden on the more aesthetic aspects of our fetish. With that in mind, I would like to present "Exhibit B". Let FW-67 serve as proof that when those rules are made more flexible, good things can happen. Very good things.

FW-67 is a competitive match, but it's one where the usual rules have been tweaked to reward the dominant fighter. It isn't quite an Onslaught video, but certainly has much in common with the matches that fall under that description. Because in this facesitting-only match (to pins or submissions), the winner of each fall has the option to remain on her opponent's face for a little while longer. A small reward for a job well done.

Our two combatants are the perfectly proportioned Zoe and the smaller Foxy. And whilst we have seen smaller women dominate bigger at FightPulse before, it would be a brave man who would ever bet against Zoe in a facesitting contest. He would also be a slightly poorer man, when the match was over. There are certain things in this world that are simpatico. Fish and Chips. Nuts and Bolts. Wine and Cheese.

And, of course, Zoe and facesitting. As as fan of said move and a purveyor of many videos, clips and pictures over the years, I have seen a lot of women sitting atop the faces of a lot of other women. And they have all looked varying degrees of hot to stunning to mind blowing. But there are some women who don't simply look good in that dominant position. They look right. Like they were meant to be there. And Zoe is very much one of those women.

From the very first (of many) facesits she secures on poor Foxy in this video, Zoe is a master. Sitting on a face is (one imagines!) a simple enough task. But adding colour to that facesit, adding depth, meaning, a narrative even, that requires something more.

It's the subtle things. A hand on Foxy's hair, to ensure her face is where Zoe wants it for maximum... comfort

Or holding a prolonged gaze upon a helpless opponent, whilst she suffers beneath you.

This match is replete with such moments, showcasing how Zoe is a master at her craft. In addition to Zoe's natural ability, once again in a FightPulse video, the camerawork is to be commended. There are some amazing shots here, utilising angles that you simply don't see from other companies.

The final moments of the match are a delight for fans of arrogant dominance (so that'll be me then!) as Zoe perfectly encapsulates the hotness that is a wrestler so confident, so superior to her opponent, that she can relax, have a glass of water, take some photos - all whilst still mounted on the face of her defeated rival.

Full disclosure compels to me point out one small flaw in the video. And it's the usual one, I'm afraid. It doesn't happen for long, maybe for a few minutes of the match's entire running time, but one particular facesit is completely unsexified by another FP lurker.

Additionally, the post match interview is conducted with Zoe still seated upon Foxy's face. Had the interview been conducted by another female wrestler, this would have been a phenomenally sexy segment. Unfortunately, it's Zweig's voice that we hear. And it's a perfectly pleasant voice, have no doubt about that. But it's still a male voice. So there's no sexy here. However, this takes place after the match has essentially finished, so it's not so much an issue as just a missed opportunity.

Those two minor points aside though (and they are points that I imagine wouldn't bother most people anyway!), this is a searingly hot match and is an absolute must buy video for anyone who enjoys seeing Zoe in her natural environment - Sexy. Dominant. And on a face.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zf1.jpg (117.4 KB, 617 views)
File Type: jpg zf2.jpg (154.0 KB, 622 views)
File Type: jpg zf3.jpg (138.4 KB, 619 views)
File Type: jpg zf4.jpg (127.3 KB, 622 views)
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-20, 17:06
Administrator
Points: 665,146, Level: 100 Points: 665,146, Level: 100 Points: 665,146, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanks for another awesome review, FP! Time to plan a vocal cord surgery I guess
Old 04-Jul-20, 17:30
Points: 435,965, Level: 100 Points: 435,965, Level: 100 Points: 435,965, Level: 100
Activity: 33.9% Activity: 33.9% Activity: 33.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 41,957 Times in 2,290 Posts

Quote:
Thanks for another awesome review, FP! Time to plan a vocal cord surgery I guess
Or just breathe some helium before an interview!
The Following User Says Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jul-20, 19:38
Points: 9,997, Level: 43 Points: 9,997, Level: 43 Points: 9,997, Level: 43
Activity: 32.2% Activity: 32.2% Activity: 32.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,765 Times in 299 Posts

I suggest that all post fight interviews are made with the winner still sitting on the loser or holding them in some immobilising hold.

The Terror Twins
Old 05-Jul-20, 08:40
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Last Achievements

I like to see winner and loser looking at each other in interview.
Old 05-Jul-20, 20:04
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

MX-206 Black Venus vs Frank is now also available at our c4s store: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 06-Jul-20, 07:08
Points: 6,996, Level: 35 Points: 6,996, Level: 35 Points: 6,996, Level: 35
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In a [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] of FW-84, I lamented how the rules of competitive wrestling can sometimes be a burden on the more aesthetic aspects of our fetish. With that in mind, I would like to present "Exhibit B". Let FW-67 serve as proof that when those rules are made more flexible, good things can happen. Very good things.

FW-67 is a competitive match, but it's one where the usual rules have been tweaked to reward the dominant fighter. It isn't quite an Onslaught video, but certainly has much in common with the matches that fall under that description. Because in this facesitting-only match (to pins or submissions), the winner of each fall has the option to remain on her opponent's face for a little while longer. A small reward for a job well done.

Our two combatants are the perfectly proportioned Zoe and the smaller Foxy. And whilst we have seen smaller women dominate bigger at FightPulse before, it would be a brave man who would ever bet against Zoe in a facesitting contest. He would also be a slightly poorer man, when the match was over. There are certain things in this world that are simpatico. Fish and Chips. Nuts and Bolts. Wine and Cheese.

And, of course, Zoe and facesitting. As as fan of said move and a purveyor of many videos, clips and pictures over the years, I have seen a lot of women sitting atop the faces of a lot of other women. And they have all looked varying degrees of hot to stunning to mind blowing. But there are some women who don't simply look good in that dominant position. They look right. Like they were meant to be there. And Zoe is very much one of those women.

From the very first (of many) facesits she secures on poor Foxy in this video, Zoe is a master. Sitting on a face is (one imagines!) a simple enough task. But adding colour to that facesit, adding depth, meaning, a narrative even, that requires something more.

It's the subtle things. A hand on Foxy's hair, to ensure her face is where Zoe wants it for maximum... comfort

Or holding a prolonged gaze upon a helpless opponent, whilst she suffers beneath you.

This match is replete with such moments, showcasing how Zoe is a master at her craft. In addition to Zoe's natural ability, once again in a FightPulse video, the camerawork is to be commended. There are some amazing shots here, utilising angles that you simply don't see from other companies.

The final moments of the match are a delight for fans of arrogant dominance (so that'll be me then!) as Zoe perfectly encapsulates the hotness that is a wrestler so confident, so superior to her opponent, that she can relax, have a glass of water, take some photos - all whilst still mounted on the face of her defeated rival.

Full disclosure compels to me point out one small flaw in the video. And it's the usual one, I'm afraid. It doesn't happen for long, maybe for a few minutes of the match's entire running time, but one particular facesit is completely unsexified by another FP lurker.

Additionally, the post match interview is conducted with Zoe still seated upon Foxy's face. Had the interview been conducted by another female wrestler, this would have been a phenomenally sexy segment. Unfortunately, it's Zweig's voice that we hear. And it's a perfectly pleasant voice, have no doubt about that. But it's still a male voice. So there's no sexy here. However, this takes place after the match has essentially finished, so it's not so much an issue as just a missed opportunity.

Those two minor points aside though (and they are points that I imagine wouldn't bother most people anyway!), this is a searingly hot match and is an absolute must buy video for anyone who enjoys seeing Zoe in her natural environment - Sexy. Dominant. And on a face.
I have to admit as I started reading this review that there was an outside chance that you would locate another lurker in the background.

You didn't disappoint, and once again I am picking myself up off the floor after laughing hysterically.
The Following User Says Thank You to cbpinfan For This Useful Post:

Tags
competitive, competitive wrestling, domination wrestling, fight pulse, fightpulse