Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Sep-21, 01:01
Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29 Points: 4,873, Level: 29
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tips for my first session ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovethegrapevine [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's very helpful. Thanks for the tip. I also would prefer a bigger hotel. An airbnb would be the best case scenario besides an actual wrestling studio. Thanks again
Yeah you can just walk past the front desk like you know where you are going. There are guests going in and out all day and several shifts of front desk attendants so they’re just going to assume you’re any other guest staying at the hotel.

If they do ask you if you need help, you can just say no and that you’re picking up a friend. They won’t ask any further questions and they won’t know or care what you’re doing. Don’t volunteer any information about what room you’re going to, they don’t need to know and if someone else had been talking too much earlier, they might start to wonder why several people are mentioning the same room. The most I’ve ever said to the front desk is “hi, the elevator is this way right?”
The Following User Says Thank You to ca12345 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Sep-21, 16:39
Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23 Points: 3,272, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tips for my first session ever

Pretty much agree with what everyone else has said, from what I understand about the session scene.I would add as part of prep to drink plenty of water the day before and stretch a little before beginning. Getting beat at wrestling can be sexy, but a cramp can ruin things for sure. And I know it's implied, but just make sure to wear/bring deodorant, but also dont use cologne unless you know it's okay with them as everyone is different and some smells can really irritate others.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jsarados For This Useful Post: