Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Sep-21, 03:31
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: true stories about being outlifted

There was a very attractive and surprisingly slender young woman at my gym who obviously liked to tease guys by out leg-pressing them, casually adding plates while the guy on the adjacent machine tried to keep up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Sep-21, 18:40
Points: 6,733, Level: 35 Points: 6,733, Level: 35 Points: 6,733, Level: 35
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

I live in Norway and I work out serveral days a week. Strength training is very popular in Norway, especially among young people, and actually more girls are lifting weights than guys (shown by statistical research). There is also a different mindset, as girls in general are lifting heavier. There is also an enormous increase in girls doing powerlifting and crossfit, and strength sport in general. In Norway more girls are participating in powerlifting contests than guys (quite astonishing). There was a shift I think about 10-15 years ago, probably influenced by the media, crossfit and strong-is-the-new-skinny etc. And reserach shows that heavy lifting has many health benefits and makes you look good, and many more girls have opened their eyes to this message. The girls and women I see at my nearby gym are young people, university students etc. , and most of the girls look spectacular, very fit, very proud of themselves, well dressed and using make-up at the same time. They would kick an untrained mans butt for sure. And many of them actually outlift me too, even though I have been lifting on and off for 2-3 years. I find that both exciting and disturbing at the same time :-)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alfred123 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-21, 15:37
Points: 3,485, Level: 24 Points: 3,485, Level: 24 Points: 3,485, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Why disturbing?
The Following User Says Thank You to Folkstyle1 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-21, 23:12
Last Achievements

Because it is ingrained in me that as a male I should be stronger ( and especially the girls I find attractive. ) So my masculine identity is threatened. On the other hand I find being outlifted by a beautiful girl extremely sexy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alfred123 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-21, 08:24
Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100 Points: 450,825, Level: 100
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 45,428 Times in 4,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfred123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I live in Norway and I work out serveral days a week. Strength training is very popular in Norway, especially among young people, and actually more girls are lifting weights than guys (shown by statistical research). There is also a different mindset, as girls in general are lifting heavier. There is also an enormous increase in girls doing powerlifting and crossfit, and strength sport in general. In Norway more girls are participating in powerlifting contests than guys (quite astonishing). There was a shift I think about 10-15 years ago, probably influenced by the media, crossfit and strong-is-the-new-skinny etc. And reserach shows that heavy lifting has many health benefits and makes you look good, and many more girls have opened their eyes to this message. The girls and women I see at my nearby gym are young people, university students etc. , and most of the girls look spectacular, very fit, very proud of themselves, well dressed and using make-up at the same time. They would kick an untrained mans butt for sure. And many of them actually outlift me too, even though I have been lifting on and off for 2-3 years. I find that both exciting and disturbing at the same time :-)
Thats true, i been in norway regulary, and seen this big trend there also.

Norway (and iceland) must have the biggest rate of gymrat girls in the world, at least females under 30y.

Here is one example of these new wave of feminie, cute girls who loves to lift heavy and are strong like an ox.

She is 57kg and bench 95kg!!!!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by deepkick; 03-Oct-21 at 20:01.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to deepkick For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-21, 09:44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepkick [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thats true, i been in norway regulary, and seen this big trend there also.

Norway (and iceland) must have the biggest rate of rymrat girls in the world, at least females under 30y.

Here is one example of these new wave of feminie, cute girls who loves to lift heavy and are strong like an ox.

She is 57kg and bench 95kg!!!!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

It came as a shock to me because I was out of shape and had not been to a gym for at least 10 years. I suddenly became aware of all these young, beautiful girls lifting heavy and with great stamina and determination. It feels almost like it has become the norm. I talked with my personal trainer the other day and he confirmed the development in recent years . He told me that practically all girls who come to him now have the same goals - they want to become stronger and add muscle mass, lift heavy and eat plenty of food. He also added with a a grin that "he loved this development".

Yes, that girl from instagram is a good example. Who said anything about girls having weak upper bodies???
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alfred123 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-21, 12:39
Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43 Points: 10,043, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I knew a girl about three decades ago before I got old and decrepit who was about half my size but participated in powerlifting, wrestling, body building and other other forms of athletics. I'd watch her dead lift more than my bodyweight and well more than double hers and then think if she can do that surely I can. And I'd try and pull my back most painfully. I knew her and her boyfriend well and we socialized a lot but I never wrestled her. Good thing too - she probably would have broken me in pieces - not to be mean, but in a friendly fashion.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mermao For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-21, 08:14
Points: 5,463, Level: 31 Points: 5,463, Level: 31 Points: 5,463, Level: 31
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfred123 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It came as a shock to me because I was out of shape and had not been to a gym for at least 10 years. I suddenly became aware of all these young, beautiful girls lifting heavy and with great stamina and determination. It feels almost like it has become the norm. I talked with my personal trainer the other day and he confirmed the development in recent years . He told me that practically all girls who come to him now have the same goals - they want to become stronger and add muscle mass, lift heavy and eat plenty of food. He also added with a a grin that "he loved this development".

Yes, that girl from instagram is a good example. Who said anything about girls having weak upper bodies???
Same here, I remember going to the gym in the early 90s, and seeing girls like the one in the instagram focusing more on cardio and light weight training. Now, these same girls, 30 years later, look and weigh the same, except for a muscular upper-body. Back then, the average (gym going) female might bench 90lbs., today, she's putting up twice that!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Towner90 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-21, 19:05
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towner90 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Same here, I remember going to the gym in the early 90s, and seeing girls like the one in the instagram focusing more on cardio and light weight training. Now, these same girls, 30 years later, look and weigh the same, except for a muscular upper-body. Back then, the average (gym going) female might bench 90lbs., today, she's putting up twice that!!!
I agree with you. I am outlifted so often that I am actually not surprised anymore. Many giirls are much stronger than you would guess just by looking at them.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alfred123 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Nov-21, 19:28
Producer
Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27 Points: 4,297, Level: 27
Last Achievements

I was challenged by my ex on the adductor machine. I crushed it - high weights, tons of reps. I could barely stand up when I finished. She sat down, and started, impressively, but gradually slowing as she approached my number. She got to my number, paused, looked at me, and went back to her original speed, with this smug little smile. She kept going...and going...and DOUBLED my number of reps. "I can't believe it," I said to her.

"You'll believe it when I get them wrapped around you as soon as we get home," she said into my ear.

We didn't finish the workout.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dustybottums For This Useful Post: