Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Sep-11, 10:34
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts
Default The perfect match

What would be peoples ideal wrestling match to watch or to take part in?

Would it be a long struggle between evenly matched opponents or a walk over for a stronger vs a weaker opponent?

Where would it happen? What would they wear? What would the rules be?

Let's hear what you'd like best.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-11, 20:57
Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Default Re: The perfect match

A lot of questions there! I've been to many all-girl wrestling events and I prefer the matches to be closely fought. Too many one-sided matches can be boring. When it comes to mixed matches I want the girl to win. If I'm taking part myself the girl will always win! I like the male to put up a bit of a struggle but for the female to overpower him and prove to be the better wrestler. Lots of scissorholds included and a long facesit finish where she forces the beaten male to pay homage. Ideally some form of humiliation too- foot-worship, ponyplay or a spanking perhaps. All in public somewhere!
I'm not too fussy about attire. Regular wrestling outfit would be fine, trunks for the men a swimsuit or bikini for the girls. However more clothing offers scope for clothing to be stripped off during the match. The male to finish the match naked whilst the girl has lost little clothing would be good.
I'm not a great fan of no holds barred matches so normal rules to apply. Although no counts on pins, the fighter on top remains there for as long as they want.
Just a few thoughts there. An interesting question with a lot of scope for a variety of opinions.
The Following User Says Thank You to scissored For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Sep-11, 21:00
Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29 Points: 4,986, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Cool Re: The perfect match

I like matches where the outcome is determined after an extended struggle with the advantage changing hands several times during the match. In folkstyle wrestling this most frequently happens in the lower weight classes where speed, agility, technical knowledge, and conditioning are often more important than strength. In the higher weight classes, once a wrestler takes her opponent to the mat and puts him onto his back, it frequently is all over but the shouting. My other fave sceneario is when a wrestler is way behind, but is able to turn the tables and gradually whittle away at her opponents score, then goes on to pin him in the last few seconds of the match.
If I'm on the mat the ideal clothing would be briefs for me, bikini-cut panties for her. Rules would be wrestling only, with erotic holds not only allowed, but encouraged.
Old 23-Sep-11, 23:49
Points: 5,498, Level: 31 Points: 5,498, Level: 31 Points: 5,498, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I think the perfect wrestling match would be between a man and a woman who are close in height, weight, and strength. It would be a hard fought match that goes back and forth until the woman's stamina outlasts the man.
The woman would be wearing a leotard and shiny tights. The man would wear spandex bike shorts. It would be best fought in a ring.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to satellite For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-11, 00:46
Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86 Points: 38,470, Level: 86
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,127 Times in 324 Posts

yes I agree with scissored...certainly a hand full of questions here to be answered...where does one begin?
Normally mixed wrestling can be covered by 3 catagories..full ,semi and fantascy.All 3 can be fasinating to watch or to do if the surroundings, circumstances and those who grapple are right.
On saying that,there are many situations and different types of wrestling, which get a tick in my box,so its a differicult one to find the alternate answer.
I personally like the wrestling match to be somewhere in a fairly small space like in the bedroom ,where there are alot of obstacles in the way,such as 2 single beds or even a double bed with a gap on each side ,where we can fall into.Usually whoever is on top wins,due to no space to move
we would start on the bed and try and pin the opponent,holding down as long as possible.NO count,no aggressive play,just good old wrestling.Schoolgirl pins are the norm.Or Scissors as a second option.No doubt the wrestle would end up on the floor.Making it more uncomfortable for whoms being pinned.
Dress for the female..bikini or short pants/or black tights and tee-shirt.Maybe later can be removed. For the male(me)shorts and t-shirt.No shoes to be worn for both.
I like females who look after themselves,look nice and are quite strong and have a real wresting experience especially when it comes to pinning,and staying on top
My preference is a girl who enjoys beating men and gets a real erotic thrill to do so
The Following User Says Thank You to sprog For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-11, 15:36
Points: 6,517, Level: 34 Points: 6,517, Level: 34 Points: 6,517, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Excellent question Sillver, do you have an hour for an answer to watch Id like to see loser pinned until they genuinely want things to stop/are exhausted, well applied pins by someone who can do them and enjoys doing it, applied until the pinner decides to stop....no mercy.

to be involved in...at this point in time I'd lsay a tag match would be a favourite, you get the chance to both spectate shout encouragement and take part, and even double team.

maybe forfeits for loser
The Following User Says Thank You to ndf For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Sep-11, 20:55
Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45 Points: 10,886, Level: 45
Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7% Activity: 3.7%
Last Achievements

Honestly, it kind of depends on the mood I'm in. Usually I like long competitive to semi competitive matches, with the woman outlasting and defeating the man. I like for the man to enter the match confident that he will win, only to be in for a surprise, when the woman proves more skilled. I like for both wrestlers to at least so some signs of exhaustion (i.e. heavy breathing during) and for the woman to tease and taunt the man playfully as she over powers him. Some of my favorite things to happen are crotch grabbing, sg pins, facesitting, head scissors, and forced kissing. I also like for there to be some humiliation afterwards such as foot or ass worship or forcing the man to admit the woman was superior. I prefer for the woman to be in a bikini and the man in trunks.

Last edited by enigma; 04-Oct-11 at 20:02.
The Following User Says Thank You to enigma For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Sep-11, 16:59
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

I think my perfect match would happen outside, either on a beach or on grass in a park. It would be between an older woman and a cocky teenager (male or female) who thought they would easily win but was in for a rude awakening. Clothing would be swimming costumes on the beach or casual clothes maybe shorts if in a park. Rules would be minimal, no punching, kicking, scratching, hair pulling etc. Winning would be by a single submission when the loser finally couldn't take anymore.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Sep-11, 13:53
Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36 Points: 7,278, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Sounds good. I'd be the one watching from behind a tree or a sand dune!
Old 04-Oct-11, 08:48
Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76 Points: 30,504, Level: 76
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,474 Times in 249 Posts

my favourite match would also be outside. The match would be between a women in her thirties and a boy around 20. Clothing should be casual. I like wrestling females who wear yogapants or sweatpants. The boy is a little bit cocky and a little bit taller than his female opponent. But the female should be a littlebit heavier than the boy. I think 70 kg againts 60 kg is fine. I like big strong thighs and a big butt. and of course, the female is an experienced pinner. so when she sits down on the boys throat of chest, he has no chance.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moc4a For This Useful Post: