Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Pictures

Old 28-Dec-21, 21:19
Points: 2,231, Level: 19 Points: 2,231, Level: 19 Points: 2,231, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: First to cum loses (Pussy wins)

I lost a bet so I'm here to give you a little update about my battle with my gf here. Main reason why we've been quiet was there was no good way to make these update exciting (my writing sucked so I gave up) but another reason is I was so embarrassed since she's been destroying me really bad. She wanted me to update the score so she can embarrass me here so we had a bet that if she wins all 5 kind of matches, i'll post the score here. AND SHE DID. Took a while to complete it since we were busy but we've finished it and I was completely destroyed. I'll give you an update with those 5 matches as it was a part of the bet.

04/12/2021
Sex Competition. We get points by dominating the opponent. We usually just go along and have fun but she was really going for the win this time. The score ended with me 7 - 14 her. I was completely dominated in the second round.

10/12/2021
Hands Only. Basically just mutual masturbation race to make other cum first. I was confident since I've never lost this kind of match and I thought I was gonna win the bet already but I was so turned on by her trash talk and she was so furious so I just couldn't resist it. I felt so week after this match ;-;

11/12/2021
69 (mouth only). As always our 69 champion destroyed me again.

27/12/2021
Sex Wrestling. This was a really close match and I thought I had her but she managed to escape and I couldn't resist her handjob from back.

28/12/2021
Standard Match. Simple cock vs pussy fight. As soon as she had enough with foreplay she jumped on top of me and slowly rode me. I managed to get into missionary but table was turned in the end and she kept dominating my cock until I gave in.

And the current score is
me 24 - 43 her

Go ahead and laugh guys
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eric_fish For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-21, 02:32
Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50 Points: 13,511, Level: 50
Last Achievements

Here we go again...

2012 was a year that makes me feel ashamed. Women wanted to show true dominance in that sexual war. Let's just say that if that was a war, vaginas would have pissed on penises' graves (as they literally did).

I won't be explaining month by month because pictures talk by themselves. I just can say that this kind of victory is called a "flawless" victory (those who have played MK at least once know what this means). But there's a special reward for the sex who gets twelve consecutive months... and this "prize" is really humiliating for the loser. The winner literally takes it all after a 12-0 in a year. Because flawless victory also means golden shower for the loser. So, yes, that's why most pictures (especially those representing what happened from July on) show a pussy peeing on a dick.

If you ask me how they got to this idea, I can tell you I have read several explanations. The most convincing explanation is the when you "pee on a rival", it means you have dominated him/her so much that it has to just accept it. Others say it doesn't necessarily have to be pee, but female ejaculation. However, they all agree that this is a symbol of "total victory/domination".

If you want to know, the Vaginas scored 11.758 points, while the Penises scored 7.434. And of course, just in case you didn't notice, it was the female sex who scored +1.000 points for the first time (more precisely in September).

So, congratulations ladies (in case there is one, though IDTS). By 2012, it was: VAGINAS 12(7)-(1)0 PENISES
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1- JANUARY 2012 - VAGINAS 827 - 469 PENISES.jpg (170.3 KB, 204 views)
File Type: jpg 2- FEBRUARY 2012 - VAGINAS 839 - 479 PENISES.jpg (166.4 KB, 180 views)
File Type: jpg 3- MARCH 2012 - VAGINAS 917 - 567 PENISES.jpg (561.3 KB, 182 views)
File Type: jpg 4- APRIL 2012 - VAGINAS 913 - 506 PENISES.jpg (247.6 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg 5- MAY 2012 - VAGINAS 981 - 728 PENISES.jpg (291.8 KB, 178 views)
File Type: jpg 6- JUNE 2012 - VAGINAS 980 - 894 PENISES.jpg (276.3 KB, 190 views)
File Type: jpg 7- JULY 2012 - VAGINAS 994 - 771 PENISES.jpg (298.1 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg 8- AUGUST 2012 - VAGINAS 992 - 821 PENISES.jpg (367.3 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg 9- SEPTEMBER 2012 - VAGINAS 1024 - 721 PENISES.jpg (200.3 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg 10- OCTOBER 2012 - VAGINAS 1020 - 610 PENISES.jpg (198.3 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg 11- NOVEMBER 2012 - VAGINAS 1037 - 559 PENISES.jpg (550.9 KB, 181 views)
File Type: jpg 12- DECEMBER 2012 - VAGINAS 1234 - 309 PENISES.jpg (327.2 KB, 257 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Paschendale For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Dec-21, 10:40
Points: 1,929, Level: 17 Points: 1,929, Level: 17 Points: 1,929, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paschendale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here we go again...

2012 was a year that makes me feel ashamed. Women wanted to show true dominance in that sexual war. Let's just say that if that was a war, vaginas would have pissed on penises' graves (as they literally did).

I won't be explaining month by month because pictures talk by themselves. I just can say that this kind of victory is called a "flawless" victory (those who have played MK at least once know what this means). But there's a special reward for the sex who gets twelve consecutive months... and this "prize" is really humiliating for the loser. The winner literally takes it all after a 12-0 in a year. Because flawless victory also means golden shower for the loser. So, yes, that's why most pictures (especially those representing what happened from July on) show a pussy peeing on a dick.

If you ask me how they got to this idea, I can tell you I have read several explanations. The most convincing explanation is the when you "pee on a rival", it means you have dominated him/her so much that it has to just accept it. Others say it doesn't necessarily have to be pee, but female ejaculation. However, they all agree that this is a symbol of "total victory/domination".

If you want to know, the Vaginas scored 11.758 points, while the Penises scored 7.434. And of course, just in case you didn't notice, it was the female sex who scored +1.000 points for the first time (more precisely in September).

So, congratulations ladies (in case there is one, though IDTS). By 2012, it was: VAGINAS 12(7)-(1)0 PENISES
No mercy for the penis. It is not a competition, it is a show off by the ladies
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wressub For This Useful Post:
Old 31-Dec-21, 14:55
mixwre
This message has been deleted by mixwre.
Old 31-Dec-21, 14:55
mixwre
This message has been deleted by mixwre.
Old 31-Dec-21, 15:00
Points: 16,464, Level: 55 Points: 16,464, Level: 55 Points: 16,464, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paschendale [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here we go again...

amazing game girls are rocking always........... 12-0 no mercy this year

CONGRATS LADIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric_fish [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I lost a bet so I'm here to give you a little update about my battle with my gf here. Main reason why we've been quiet was there was no good way to make these update exciting (my writing sucked so I gave up) but another reason is I was so embarrassed since she's been destroying me really bad. She wanted me to update the score so she can embarrass me here so we had a bet that if she wins all 5 kind of matches, i'll post the score here. AND SHE DID. Took a while to complete it since we were busy but we've finished it and I was completely destroyed. I'll give you an update with those 5 matches as it was a part of the bet.

04/12/2021
Sex Competition. We get points by dominating the opponent. We usually just go along and have fun but she was really going for the win this time. The score ended with me 7 - 14 her. I was completely dominated in the second round.

10/12/2021
Hands Only. Basically just mutual masturbation race to make other cum first. I was confident since I've never lost this kind of match and I thought I was gonna win the bet already but I was so turned on by her trash talk and she was so furious so I just couldn't resist it. I felt so week after this match ;-;

11/12/2021
69 (mouth only). As always our 69 champion destroyed me again.

27/12/2021
Sex Wrestling. This was a really close match and I thought I had her but she managed to escape and I couldn't resist her handjob from back.

28/12/2021
Standard Match. Simple cock vs pussy fight. As soon as she had enough with foreplay she jumped on top of me and slowly rode me. I managed to get into missionary but table was turned in the end and she kept dominating my cock until I gave in.

And the current score is
me 24 - 43 her

Go ahead and laugh guys

GF are always make us embarrassed........ don't worry feel bad it will happened every where

keep on going
The Following User Says Thank You to mixwre For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-22, 21:28
Points: 998, Level: 12 Points: 998, Level: 12 Points: 998, Level: 12
Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8% Activity: 1.8%

Happy New Year everyone!

Let's start this year off right with a sex fight between the male penis the female vagina! Which is will reign superior this year? Who will last longer?

Not even two minutes into their sex fight, and his dick is KOed..

BUT, he doesn't give up! She invites him inside her tight pussy again to see if he can keep it up.

The ultimate male defeat, a flaccid cock unable to keep up with the female stamina.. It is an incredibly powerful image.

The most pathetic part is that she could easily do this multiple times in a single night.

"No mercy for the penis. It is not a competition, it is a show off by the ladies "

After this fight she proudly says Pussy Power after a completely dominant victory in under 30 seconds. I believe that most men wouldn't last much longer...

Last edited by IcyKidaga; 03-Jan-22 at 21:27.
Old 04-Jan-22, 05:03
Points: 9,986, Level: 43 Points: 9,986, Level: 43 Points: 9,986, Level: 43
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyKidaga [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Happy New Year everyone!

After this fight she proudly says Pussy Power after a completely dominant victory in under 30 seconds. I believe that most men wouldn't last much longer...
wow she actually said that!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cyxstudio For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Jan-22, 08:23
Points: 1,929, Level: 17 Points: 1,929, Level: 17 Points: 1,929, Level: 17
Last Achievements

Quote:
Here we go again...

It is more humiliating now as i take my time and read, I just notice the pussy peeing on the dick . Flawless victory for the pussy and humiliation for penis
The Following User Says Thank You to Wressub For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Feb-22, 17:01
Points: 9,986, Level: 43 Points: 9,986, Level: 43 Points: 9,986, Level: 43
Last Achievements

a bit related to this thread. my girlfriend challenged me to cum twice in an hour. We tried but i couldnt anyway. It takes me hours before i can get hard again after the first shot, which usually happens quite quickly.
The Following User Says Thank You to cyxstudio For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-22, 12:56
Rezok

Unhappy Re: First to cum loses (Pussy wins)

Sad ending for cock but he manages to try second round. Unfortunately i think i know outcome.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Feb-22, 18:39
Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32 Points: 5,892, Level: 32
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcyKidaga [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Happy New Year everyone!

Let's start this year off right with a sex fight between the male penis the female vagina! Which is will reign superior this year? Who will last longer?

Not even two minutes into their sex fight, and his dick is KOed..

BUT, he doesn't give up! She invites him inside her tight pussy again to see if he can keep it up.

The ultimate male defeat, a flaccid cock unable to keep up with the female stamina.. It is an incredibly powerful image.

The most pathetic part is that she could easily do this multiple times in a single night.

"No mercy for the penis. It is not a competition, it is a show off by the ladies "

Utterly fantastic. And that short video clip, her big grin as she says "Pussy Power"...just amazing!!!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shado For This Useful Post: