Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-Dec-20, 16:48
Points: 2,425, Level: 20 Points: 2,425, Level: 20 Points: 2,425, Level: 20
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Mylina Tigress (new sessiongirl)

Both of them act the same way, they are gonna tell you a sad story they will even try to get other people involved and at the end is not that they don't treat you in a bad way is that they are just stealers... They make fake stories, they will tell you that some ex or boyfriend is gonna beat her up, that she's getting kick out of a place they lived, etc, etc, etc... This type of persons are the ones that makes it harder on the loyal and legal ones, the ones that will prefer to lose money but they keep their word on the session that was arrange... So yes I don't enjoy the pain of other but I also enjoy when other people are being to unfair and stealing peoples money in their on benefit.... Because just think about it you took the time to arrange the place and maybe even flight so she doesn't show up and making a fake story over and over and over again... not fair to anyone...
Old 11-Jan-21, 13:35
Moderator [D]
Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85 Points: 38,244, Level: 85
Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2% Activity: 99.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,511 Times in 2,397 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazard_jobber_5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think this this fair
Sad, those pictures are often stolen from Instagram or Facebook and misused for criminality!

And it's puttin in a bad light honest sessiongirls!
Old 18-Jan-21, 04:58
kezsel22

Just for you all... don't ever believe Rose Risque. She is a liar and stealing money from her clients. You never gonna get what you paid for: session, photos, video chat. She constantly removing all negative comments from her instagram account, asking new followers to buy stuff from her offering them discount for things she never gonna deliver.
Just few examples of removed comments, go to see her instagram page ... you never gonna see anything negative over there lol, it usually takes her 5 minutes to remove every negative comment. Her scammed clients looking for their money daily. When they ask for things what she was paid she blocks them and comments are removed. i warned you guys

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Last edited by kezsel22; 18-Jan-21 at 05:49.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-21, 14:49

Rose and Mylina have been reported by several companies now... and at this time it will be impossible from them to come back to do session. There are many complaints about stolen deposit and not delivering session after paid or before getting the total amount of payment... It will be fair if every company out there put them on the spot, but as for now sessiongirls is the one putting them on the spot and other pages are refusing to put them on their page because of all of this...
The Following User Says Thank You to hazard_jobber_5 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-21, 20:04
kezsel22

Yes, and thanks for the fair people running sites like Session Girls for example we have a chance to go for wrestlers who are legit and don't still our money.
We need to keep exposing girls like Rose and Mylina so they get removed from other websites and we are aware to not trust them. Sometimes its easy to think that we are somebody special to them just because they say it to us lol
As for now Rose still trying to fool more people on her instagram page
Today update....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2250.jpg (1.07 MB, 132 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 18-Jan-21, 22:11

The only thing that could be done is to report her to IG about the situation, but I don't know how good or bad is gonna end and if they will be able to block her from the app...
Old 24-Jan-21, 21:19
Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26 Points: 4,031, Level: 26
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazard_jobber_5 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
FEMALE WRESTLING CHANNEL IS THE MOST INSECURE NON PROFESSIONAL PLACE I HAVE EVER SEEN RELATED TO FEMALE WRESTLING...
can you tell more about it ? I just ignore ads on bitcoins and stocks..
Old 24-Jan-21, 23:14

Ok based on the way they do business it seems that they don't take thing to a certain way they should... If you business is female wrestling it wouldn't make any sense to have emails from you on investment telling me why should I invest in something that you are part of it... and is not wrestling related... If you truly related to wrestling stick with it or at least do thing around it... another thing is that from my perspective... at least the two female that I supposedly talk Mylina and Rose are scammers... so not only they are working for a company that take their photos and matches and continue to generate money out of it but also the wrestler is consider a scammer to... so based on my point of view is not a legit or business that can be trusted... yes if you like the matches buy them but being part of their business is not worth or at least it seems kind of risky...

Added after 10 minutes:

So in other words... yes It seems like is the worst place that you can related or get associated not only for the advertisement but also because of the wrestler I've known...
By this I'm not saying every female wrestler that is working for that company is bad or is a scammer but... at least those two there is a lot... and WHEN I MEAN A LOT IS A LOT OF PEOPLE that will support me on saying that Mylina and Rose former wrestlers from Female wrestling channel are totally SCAMMERS... If you don't believe me ask in sessiongirls.com... or see if they are listed as female session wrestler or as wrestler only in any other website...

Last edited by hazard_jobber_5; 24-Jan-21 at 23:14.
The Following User Says Thank You to hazard_jobber_5 For This Useful Post:
Old 25-Jan-21, 03:22
kezsel22
This message has been deleted by kezsel22.
Old 24-Mar-21, 06:18
kezsel22
This message has been deleted by kezsel22.
Old Yesterday, 19:29
Producer
Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Just now seeing this thread after all these years.

If you follow our Female Wrestling Channel newsletter you would know that I caught Rose in the acting of scamming and tried to warn many of you and I did it on video!

Watch this video from over 3 years ago:

A guy in Chicago by the name of Les funded both Rose and Mylina and I had no idea they were wrestling so close to our state for another guy.

Truly, no problem.

That wasn't the issue, however.

He, or someone, set up a website on the behalf of Rose and they were trying to sell the videos we shot with Rose on the site (from our site) for $50 a piece! (they are $5 on our site)

I looked into this because a girl I tried to recruit today, who I have never seen in the industry, claimed to have worked with the Les character I mentioned above.

When I talked to Les on the phone about this in the past I threatened to take him to court over helping these ladies scam others. If and only if guilty, (I am not saying he is, I don't know) he would be assisting these ladies in engaging in fraud.

Our rule with ladies who scam is as follows.

They can come back to the FWC.

However, they must refund all fans who reported a scam that can be verified through transaction receipts, email screenshots, etc.

NONE of the ladies who have scammed fans have passed this test to return.

If you are going to question our integrity, by all means, send me an email.

I always answer!

And, Bitcoin is $70,000 plus.

Not a financial advisor indeed, but anyone who didn't listen missed out.....again!

Remember I got into blockchain because our videos kept getting taking down by the internet giants and they still do!