Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Dec-19, 12:11
Grappler86

Default Re: Dominated by Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin

Some weeks ago in the gym I heard a charming judo lady in her late 40ies/first 50ies talking to a female friend of her about how she could still outwrestle her 21 years old son �� I had to hide the boner with my gym bag
Old 05-Dec-19, 11:44
Points: 6,359, Level: 34 Points: 6,359, Level: 34 Points: 6,359, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosty108 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hell yeah I wrestled my mom a couple months ago when we were on vacation. But I'm 20 years of age, 124 pounds and 5'9 yeah I know I'm pretty skinny. But that's how she able to win cause she's 39, 5'4 and 185 pounds. She's pretty thick in the thighs and booty area. But she was pretty rough, I was a little tipsy but she pretty much would just lay on top of me, and she would bearhug me and bodyscissors. She would target my ribs and when she wasn't doing that she put me in multiple School Girl pins. She would sit hard on my chest too. I even somehow ended up in a reverse sgp, she loved the fact that her ass was wider than my whole chest. I'm pretty thin so after about 10 minutes I'm numb but she would just hover over me and I actually put both hands on her butt cheeks and tried to hold her up but her weight was too heavy. She always dominates me tho. Like actually today I was laying on the couch and she surprised me when she plopped down on my upper chest, almost my neck. And I couldn't get her off. I tried pushing her she would just bounce back on me or wiggle but before she got off But we didn't wrestle today she just squashed me for a bit
Nice experience
The Following User Says Thank You to Wreath For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-19, 17:56
Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26 Points: 3,939, Level: 26
Last Achievements

My younger sister of two years was always more flexible, as both a girl and a youth gymnast. She even excelled on the softball field, but hung up those cleats after middle school. Her true calling was cheerleading, which she did both for our high school and competitively. She even managed to be one of the captains her junior year, even though that is a position held for seniors. My junior year was her freshman year, and I often picked her up from practice when mine wrapped up.

One evening, we got home to find a single Gatorade in the fridge. A shoving match for it quickly turned into a wrestling match for it, both of us in our practice uniforms. It wasn't long before I found myself trapped in a bodyscissors that had me concerned for my own ribcage. I leaned in to try and pry myself free, and she took the opportunity to put me in a headlock while still pulverizing me with her legs. Fear of further pain and injury set in and I managed to tap out. She let me go, but as she was walking away, looked over her shoulder, smirked, and asked me who taught me to fight like a girl. She'd always had a smug attitude, but for the first time I was intimidated by it. I groaned in response, and she simply giggled, got her prize from the fridge, and pranced upstairs to her room.

I had to lay there for a moment, contemplating what had just transpired. My little sister of 15 had just shown herself to be quicker and stronger than me, and she could have hurt more than my pride. How lucky was I that no one else witnessed it, that I wore compression underwear under my uniform, and that she wasn't as attractive as some of her teammates that I secretly checked out? Was she going to gossip to them about what she'd done to me? Would they be able to see me as a man, knowing what they knew? Could they beat me up too?

The sound of the garage door opening snapped me out of my thoughts, and I sprang to my feet, not wishing to be found in defeated stupor. I ran upstairs and jumped into the shower, where I was free to mull it over some more. To my relief it seems as though my sister never let wind of what she'd done to me. But through the entirety of her high school years she maintained physical dominance over me. Only after her freshman year of college (my junior year), was I able to regain the upper hand. Though I've regained the upper hand, her four years of dominance over me has earned her a level of respect only surpassed by my wife.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MadGingerSwag For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-19, 18:36
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGingerSwag [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
My younger sister of two years was always more flexible, as both a girl and a youth gymnast. She even excelled on the softball field, but hung up those cleats after middle school. Her true calling was cheerleading, which she did both for our high school and competitively. She even managed to be one of the captains her junior year, even though that is a position held for seniors. My junior year was her freshman year, and I often picked her up from practice when mine wrapped up.

One evening, we got home to find a single Gatorade in the fridge. A shoving match for it quickly turned into a wrestling match for it, both of us in our practice uniforms. It wasn't long before I found myself trapped in a bodyscissors that had me concerned for my own ribcage. I leaned in to try and pry myself free, and she took the opportunity to put me in a headlock while still pulverizing me with her legs. Fear of further pain and injury set in and I managed to tap out. She let me go, but as she was walking away, looked over her shoulder, smirked, and asked me who taught me to fight like a girl. She'd always had a smug attitude, but for the first time I was intimidated by it. I groaned in response, and she simply giggled, got her prize from the fridge, and pranced upstairs to her room.

I had to lay there for a moment, contemplating what had just transpired. My little sister of 15 had just shown herself to be quicker and stronger than me, and she could have hurt more than my pride. How lucky was I that no one else witnessed it, that I wore compression underwear under my uniform, and that she wasn't as attractive as some of her teammates that I secretly checked out? Was she going to gossip to them about what she'd done to me? Would they be able to see me as a man, knowing what they knew? Could they beat me up too?

The sound of the garage door opening snapped me out of my thoughts, and I sprang to my feet, not wishing to be found in defeated stupor. I ran upstairs and jumped into the shower, where I was free to mull it over some more. To my relief it seems as though my sister never let wind of what she'd done to me. But through the entirety of her high school years she maintained physical dominance over me. Only after her freshman year of college (my junior year), was I able to regain the upper hand. Though I've regained the upper hand, her four years of dominance over me has earned her a level of respect only surpassed by my wife.
I loved this story. I have no doubt that it is true. Could you tell an event between you and your wife? Thank you so much.

Added after 25 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosty108 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hell yeah I wrestled my mom a couple months ago when we were on vacation. But I'm 20 years of age, 124 pounds and 5'9 yeah I know I'm pretty skinny. But that's how she able to win cause she's 39, 5'4 and 185 pounds. She's pretty thick in the thighs and booty area. But she was pretty rough, I was a little tipsy but she pretty much would just lay on top of me, and she would bearhug me and bodyscissors. She would target my ribs and when she wasn't doing that she put me in multiple School Girl pins. She would sit hard on my chest too. I even somehow ended up in a reverse sgp, she loved the fact that her ass was wider than my whole chest. I'm pretty thin so after about 10 minutes I'm numb but she would just hover over me and I actually put both hands on her butt cheeks and tried to hold her up but her weight was too heavy. She always dominates me tho. Like actually today I was laying on the couch and she surprised me when she plopped down on my upper chest, almost my neck. And I couldn't get her off. I tried pushing her she would just bounce back on me or wiggle but before she got off But we didn't wrestle today she just squashed me for a bit
Your mother is Super !!! I loved your story and I would like know more about your wrestle with your mother and others members of your family (if this happened). For all you told here I believe that you was defeated in wrestling by your mother a lot of times. Please write more about you and your mother. I love it too much.

Quote:
Your mother is Super !!! I loved your story and I would like know more about your wrestle with your mother and others members of your family (if this happened). For all you told here I believe that you was defeated in wrestling by your mother a lot of times. Please write more about you and your mother. I love it too much.

Last edited by lisane; 09-Dec-19 at 18:35.
Old 27-Dec-19, 05:43
Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49 Points: 12,893, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,564 Times in 340 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreath [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice experience
Your mom is Super !!! She is wonderful, fantastic, amazing and great wrestler. I admire, respect and like her. Congratulations to your mom !!!!
Old 04-Apr-20, 13:26
Points: 4,746, Level: 29 Points: 4,746, Level: 29 Points: 4,746, Level: 29
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Hello guys,

As you see on my profile I already wrote mom/son story. This is something what's always in my head. And last year I decided to ask my mom if we could wrestle at least one time. Because this was so hard in my head. Of course she refused it first. But we slowly sneaked into it, with trying victory poses and light scissors till we finally had our match. And now we do it on regular basis.
Old 19-May-20, 20:56
Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19 Points: 2,218, Level: 19
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

I have not tried it myself, but my GF wrestled her cousin last summer in the garden, and she easily won with 5 submissions to 0. First submission took about two minutes to gain a armbar and the rest under a minute and ending with a facesit he was humiliated.
Think he got a bit surprised while he before the fight claimed he won't lose to a woman at the same size as him, both about 75 kg.
Old 01-Aug-20, 13:06
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts

My sister is actually quite a few years older than me and she used to be also quite firm. She sometimes SGP'd me when I was around 7-13 I think. With her knees on my biceps, it was also quite painful. At the time I didnot like it at all. She could also beat the crap out of my brother. When I reached puberty I managed to slowly be able to defend myself. But today I actually like it as a memory

Last edited by Garri; 01-Aug-20 at 13:20.
The Following User Says Thank You to Garri For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Aug-20, 22:33
Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45 Points: 10,865, Level: 45
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,107 Times in 360 Posts

Although she is not really in fitness are martial arts, she still looks very fit, despite being in her fifties already!
Old 29-Aug-20, 06:58
Points: 1,687, Level: 16 Points: 1,687, Level: 16 Points: 1,687, Level: 16
Last Achievements

I never had my mom, sis or aunt dominant me.
But my girlfriend who is a ex pro volleyball player standing 6feet tall and about 75kg of muscles, use to dominate her 2 nephews with facesitting and breastsmother. They are 5 and 10 years old. I must say i enjoy to watch.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thomasgsi For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, facesitting, mom, woman