Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-Dec-19, 13:24
Points: 5,433, Level: 31 Points: 5,433, Level: 31 Points: 5,433, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,950 Times in 142 Posts
Default Re: Best Mixed Wrestling/Scissor Sites

Ed Is Here and You Can Actually Find Edward Winik(Co-Founder of Mass Muscle) on Twitter...
Bill Wick can be found on Facebook
Premier Productions Guys are not Using Any Social Media I Guess??
Old 26-Dec-19, 11:02
Producer
Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41 Points: 9,476, Level: 41
Last Achievements

A lot of you guys seem to be missing ours.

Not only do we have preview videos, sections for certain holds, but we also let fans be on video and split profits with them lifetime.

No one else does that.

Yet!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 26-Dec-19, 15:09
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Scissorfoxes
Scissorvixens
Utopiaentertainment
Mixedwrestlingzone
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason052 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-19, 09:10
Points: 4,669, Level: 28 Points: 4,669, Level: 28 Points: 4,669, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Phylli femdom by far
Old 29-Mar-20, 04:03
Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Do not become member of scissorfoxes unless you wanna get fucking SCAMMED, recently did and found out almost all the clips are expired and unwatchable, have been a member in the past and could watch all the clips, never again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gefrid For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Mar-20, 04:44
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,728 Times in 1,999 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gefrid [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do not become member of scissorfoxes unless you wanna get fucking SCAMMED, recently did and found out almost all the clips are expired and unwatchable, have been a member in the past and could watch all the clips, never again.
Appreciate the feedback. A little harsh but you're entitled to your opinion. Members currently have access to 144 clips (6+ minutes each) of all the latest videos. We also add a new clip every Tuesday and Friday so that's an extra 8-9 new clips in the duration of a new membership. I personally think that's a bargain for $24.95 and all the returning members also seem to think so.

I could understand not having access to some of our many great older clips can be frustrating. This is also why we lowered the price of all of the old full videos. We've also tried to offer many sales with our new promo code feature. The main reason we didn't add all of our old clips into the members area is late last year, we moved our website into a different format which cost us a whole lot of $$$. It would have been a huge cost to add the older clips which had a different format (10 member clips per video). Aside from missing some old clips, we've had lots of good feedback for ScissorFoxes 3.0 but in this business, you learn very quickly that you can't please everyone.

That said, we value your opinion and always take it into consideration when making changes or investments. We pride ourselves on our customer service and many can attest to that.

P.S. I recommend checking out some of the new clips that our available in our member's area like Skylar Rene, Nikki Next and Damazonia just to name a few.

Cheers,
Jay
Old 29-Mar-20, 05:05
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Appreciate the feedback. A little harsh but you're entitled to your opinion. Members currently have access to 144 clips (6+ minutes each) of all the latest videos. We also add a new clip every Tuesday and Friday so that's an extra 8-9 new clips in the duration of a new membership. I personally think that's a bargain for $24.95 and all the returning members also seem to think so.

I could understand not having access to some of our many great older clips can be frustrating. This is also why we lowered the price of all of the old full videos. We've also tried to offer many sales with our new promo code feature. The main reason we didn't add all of our old clips into the members area is late last year, we moved our website into a different format which cost us a whole lot of $$$. It would have been a huge cost to add the older clips which had a different format (10 member clips per video). Aside from missing some old clips, we've had lots of good feedback for ScissorFoxes 3.0 but in this business, you learn very quickly that you can't please everyone.

That said, we value your opinion and always take it into consideration when making changes or investments. We pride ourselves on our customer service and many can attest to that.

P.S. I recommend checking out some of the new clips that our available in our member's area like Skylar Rene, Nikki Next and Damazonia just to name a few.

Cheers,
Jay
hey how about fightulse this is really the best site if u think about it u can go anywere on this site thanks boss
Old 29-Mar-20, 22:42
Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29 Points: 4,868, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayFox [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Cheers,
Jay
I appreciate your response but im still pissed off about it and feel totally scammed, i dont know how it can be considered a bargain to lose access to 99% of all the clips on your site, why would anyone in their right mind become a member?!
Moving to a different format was obviously a big mistake as your site used to be great.
Old 30-Mar-20, 00:35
Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23 Points: 3,105, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gefrid [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I appreciate your response but im still pissed off about it and feel totally scammed, i dont know how it can be considered a bargain to lose access to 99% of all the clips on your site, why would anyone in their right mind become a member?!
Moving to a different format was obviously a big mistake as your site used to be great.
LOL. So for your 25 bucks you think that entitles you to over a decades worth of material that probably cost them well over 6 figures to produce?

Maybe you could provide a list for your other frugally conscience brethren to other websites that have even been around half as long as Scissor Foxes that allow you access to their entire catalog for one month's membership?

Last edited by hawk_eye; 30-Mar-20 at 01:45.
The Following User Says Thank You to hawk_eye For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Mar-20, 03:43
Producer
Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100 Points: 97,564, Level: 100
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 27,728 Times in 1,999 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk_eye [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL. So for your 25 bucks you think that entitles you to over a decades worth of material that probably cost them well over 6 figures to produce?

Maybe you could provide a list for your other frugally conscience brethren to other websites that have even been around half as long as Scissor Foxes that allow you access to their entire catalog for one month's membership?
Thank you for your support. It's funny no one complained 14 years ago when we first started. Our memberships cost more and there was only 8 videos available on the site. Now, someone gets access to 144 videos (and rapidly growing) for the price of 2 and half full videos and suddenly I'm a scammer. Luckily, we've had very few complaints about our new format and have gained many more members. Our sales have constantly been growing year after year (which is rare in this industry nowadays with so much competition and PH) so we must be doing something right.

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], I'm sorry you feel this way but scammer I am not. Maybe someday you will realize that for $24.95 (even less if your're recurring), the content available is definitely worth the price. Please shop around though. There are plenty of great sites out there and I have much respect for many of the producers creating great content.

Cheers,
Jay

Last edited by JayFox; 30-Mar-20 at 04:03.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JayFox For This Useful Post: