Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 11-Oct-20, 19:16
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session rates are getting out of hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I agree with @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] I cant understand why customers are happy that prices get higher in any part of live. Or are all guys here who are happy when session-fees get as highas possible thinking the same way for care-prices. Do these guys also think that every car should cost 250,000 USD/GBP/Euro, so that only super-rich people can affor to have a car, as as car is also luxury, like Mr. @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] told us about the mixed-wrestling-sessions are luxury which only rich people are allowed to afford?
You probably had the most sessions of any of us. So sessions canīt be a luxury only for the rich, based on what you posted earlier that your salary would be.

I donīt think anybody wants the session fee to be as high a possible, but a lot of people understand how the market works and that we have to pay the prices that the ladies ask if we want to session with them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:20
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subboy2 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Another very good post. Far more intelligent than the crap the trolls on here have been coming out with.

A post the majority would agree with
Its cute you learned to copy and paste others ideas as your own. No ones saying women that put in the time and effort don't deserve proper tribute but we're not all sub boys here looking to be cucked. I'm not demonizing the session girls but suggesting the problems are all caused by one side or that there is no problem is stupid.
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:25
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Is there anybody here who actually had a session in the last two months or so? how did the rates compare with pre-COVID ? Is there really such an inflation as some people here describe?
I've met two well known hungarian wrestlers not long before the country lockdown, prices were as usual.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:29
Banned
Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35 Points: 6,746, Level: 35
Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0% Activity: 99.0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You probably had the most sessions of any of us. So sessions canīt be a luxury only for the rich, based on what you posted earlier that your salary would be.

I donīt think anybody wants the session fee to be as high a possible, but a lot of people understand how the market works and that we have to pay the prices that the ladies ask if we want to session with them.
In the recent days, some guys who write in this thread, appreciated that the session-fees go as high as possible, as an example @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] told us this a few times that sessions should be a luxury which should be affordable only for rich people.
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:30
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvi [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Except the thing is Juvi we don't have to accept it, its just that yeah the rich have spoiled the scene. And if we don't say or do something it'll just get worse. I don't think anyone is a lazy freeloader for asking that things are fair for everyone. This elitist attitude being held by sessioners and sessiongirls isn't helping it just diminishes everything. I thank you for being more rational in your arguments but I just have to disagree.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adrock4815162342 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm not demonizing the session girls but suggesting the problems are all caused by one side or that there is no problem is stupid.
Sorry sir, but what problem is there ?

Some girls are asking more than we want to pay...so if we consider the price too expensive, we can still decide not to do a session with that girl.
Itīs as easy as that. If the session price is ok for me I pay it, if I consider it too expensive I move on and choose to session somebody else.

And again itīs not because we consider here a girl asking 700 Dollars for an hour is too much (and I definately consider it that way, also for 500-600) that she will change her prices.
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:36
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterthedude [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've met two well known hungarian wrestlers not long before the country lockdown, prices were as usual.
Although I dont know whom you met, I would like to ask you: Are they ladies who usually travel for sessions and did they tell you if they will (or not) increase their fees on their travels after the Covid-crisis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrock4815162342 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Except the thing is Juvi we don't have to accept it, its just that yeah the rich have spoiled the scene. And if we don't say or do something it'll just get worse. I don't think anyone is a lazy freeloader for asking that things are fair for everyone. This elitist attitude being held by sessioners and sessiongirls isn't helping it just diminishes everything. I thank you for being more rational in your arguments but I just have to disagree.
I 100% agree!
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In the recent days, some guys who write in this thread, appreciated that the session-fees go as high as possible, as an example @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] told us this a few times that sessions should be a luxury which should be affordable only for rich people.
Can you copy that statement in here ? I checked posts from the last days, and I couldnīt find such a statement by Subboy2
The Following User Says Thank You to Juvi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:45
Banned
Last Achievements

Quote:
Can you copy that statement in here ? I checked posts from the last days, and I couldnīt find such a statement by Subboy2

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Fritz For This Useful Post:
Old 11-Oct-20, 19:47
Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28 Points: 4,474, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Although I dont know whom you met, I would like to ask you: Are they ladies who usually travel for sessions and did they tell you if they will (or not) increase their fees on their travels after the Covid-crisis?
Yes, they usually travel / told me they can't wait to travel again when this is over. I didn't discuss about prices with them.
The Following User Says Thank You to walterthedude For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread